• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Clash Of Clans

#821 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:43 PM

I'm still doing quite well. Not that impressed with the second builder base concept but I got the 1000 gems for getting 3000 trophies there so not too bothered. I am a nearly maxed defences TH10 right now with the wall grind looming. Heroes are 34 & 36 so nearly maxed for this TH level and I am loving the mass baby dragon attack to get sweet sweet DE (though I need to be really high trophy count to manage it as it costs loads in elixir)

I also don't war much but that is more down to my shift patterns not making it easy to get on as much so I stay out most of the time. Had some clan drama recently relating to one of our members being an all out Trump fan and causing someone else to quit. It's all calmed down now so just happily chugging along. We miss you Venge!
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#822 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:27 PM

View PostRaymond Luxury Yacht, on 22 September 2017 - 05:21 PM, said:

I'm still plugging along. Finishing walls and heroes at th10. I don't war much, this has always been a building game first for me.

I never tried clash royals or even heard of clash gold.

I always played Clash of Clans as a building game as well. The PVP aspect was an annoyance to me rather than a bonus. I just wanted to build a great village!

You should play Clash Royal though. It might be the most fun I've had playing a mobile game. Hell I think it might deserve a place on a top ten games I've ever played. There's a simplicity to the game design that makes it extremely easy to pick up and play. I reinstalled it recently just to see what new characters they added and instantly got back into the combat and won 3 straight matches.

#823 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

Royale is super fun! Just wish it wasn't pay for play (competitively).
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#824 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:00 PM

Guess it depends on what you mean by competitively. Above the 3000-3500 crown mark it definitely seems to get ridiculous but if you're just playing it casually, doing the daily 10 crown chest and you're in a good clan that swaps cards all day, then you'll have no problem getting cards and money to go far. I bought a few chests to feed my epic addiction but all the cards I used regularly I got to level 10ish just from trading and playing normally.

#825 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:19 PM

Giant, Hog, Wizard, Fireball level 9, lvl 3 log, 12 minion horde and barbarian horde lvl 2 inferno dragon. Is my deck. Hovering around 4300 trophies.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

Share this topic:

• 42 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users