• You cannot reply to this topic

Clash Of Clans

#21 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 17 June 2014 - 03:01 PM, said:

Venge what is your preferred attack strategy?

Pull the barb king out using archers if they have one. Then use archers to take out any buildings out of range of defenses. Then depending on what I am raiding for (gold...) find the weak point. Usually I figure out where I am going to attack before I hit the button.

First wave is Giants followed closely by bombers. Then archers and goblins to slash and burn through the holes. Using heal spells and the rage spell to keep my giants alive as long as possible. Then if I need to drop my barb king to clean up or to finish off a town hall.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#22 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

You?

#23 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:11 PM

View Postpathos, on 17 June 2014 - 03:07 PM, said:

View PostVengeance, on 17 June 2014 - 03:02 PM, said:

View Postpathos, on 17 June 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

View PostVengeance, on 17 June 2014 - 02:50 PM, said:

That is a pretty good base. Looks like your maxing everything out which is good. If you do that for each Town Hall level you will be in good shape.

That is the plan. Apparently my clan mates think i am nothing but a place to give them people and not get any in return though. I wish your troops could help defend you.

Yeah I was in some clans like that when I started out. In my last clan there were 45 people and only 5 of us where donating and none of us where leaders or co. I chatted a couple of the other players who were on around the same time as me and we 3 split off and formed this clan. It took a while but eventually we got to 10 players then we won a couple of wars and now we are flirting with a maxed out clan. I need to clean house a bit after this weeks war. I think that there are about 8 or 9 players who don't donate and who didn't participate in last weeks war and need to be kicked. Participation is key to having a good clan. If you can't find good people then you should try to find one that has lots of people who donate.

Well if after your house cleaning you have a spare spot or 3 I am sure my mates will take it seriously if they are part of a proper clan :rolleyes:

I think we have 3 spots open right now. You guys would be more then welcome.

#24 User is offline   pathos 

• Captain
  • Group: Kings of Drink

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

View PostVengeance, on 17 June 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

I'll speak to the other guys and let you know.
You never have the same problem twice when you set it on fire

#25 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

View Postpathos, on 17 June 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

View PostVengeance, on 17 June 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

I'll speak to the other guys and let you know.

If we fill up those spaces. I will kick some other guys to make room. We don't give out Co to anyone other then the 3 who are already leaders. Donate 100 troops for elder. We don't care if you are farming all the time or building. Just as long as your active and having fun.

#26 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

View PostVengeance, on 17 June 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:

You?

I have 2 raiding strategies. First one is for Gold and Elixir ie, which ever one I want, mainly elixir.

200 archers nothing else. Every single time. I used this with level 4 archers, and it is even better with level 5 archers.

I search for a base where Mortars aren't positioned right and hit them from the weak spot, waves of 20 archers.

Or

I search for a base that has 300k elixir or more, and the TH outside the base, (therefore they are farming), I take the TH first so I don;t lose trophies and then I concentrate on taking either one main elixir storage, or if the drills are all full I will surround all of them.

I usually raid 100k elixir every time this way, with a victory (1 star)

However, if I am farming dark elixir I have to go in similar to you. Giants and wall breakers with archers coming in behind them and focus on only the dark elixir. I have a 50/50 victory rate on this though, it's by no means perfected, I am trying to get level 2 hogs. reason?

If I want to 3 star any base, 3 heal spells level 4 (at the moment), 40 archers, 32 hogs and clan castle, I either request a dragon level 3 or 5 level 5 hogs.

Take out King and their CC with my king and archers, then go in with all my hogs, healing them cleverly. 3 stars every time, you have to use heal spells right though otherwise there's a chance you can fuck up big time and not even get 50% of the base.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#27 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

You need an active clan, our motto is use both attacks during war or your axed and keep donations even.

Another strategy to the above, is using lightning spells to take out 1 mortar protecting main elixir. It takes me 2 level 4 lightning spells to take out one mortar, and then it's easy from there. Great for TH10 bases.

I am in Gold league 3, and enjoy it.

#28 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

The reason just archers as well, is because they cost 40k elixir, so as long as I get a victory and plus 35k elixir then I have made a profit because win bonus is 5k in Gold league 3.

#29 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

My latest attack

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 17 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

#30 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:52 PM

One of these is how many attacks I have done so far this "season" 2 week period. The other shows my progress in the campaign, the last level looks so hard, I have not attempted it yet.
Spoiler

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 17 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

#31 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

Against a TH10

Spoiler

#32 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

:p

So as a leader the one thing that really irritates me is when people join my clan and immediately ask for Co. Like I don't give a shit what lv your at and what rank you are. Why the fuck would I want to make you a co leader. If you want to be one so bad make your own fucking clan. Fucking Co is earned and given and I am the only one who knows what it takes to earn co.

End Rant
:p

#33 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

We have a 1400 donation rule for Co leader, and even then its not given out. Last "seasons campaign I donated 2000 troops but I am only Elder, but I am not bothered. I am a 29 year old man, things like this wouldn't upset me.

#34 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 23 June 2014 - 04:21 PM, said:

We have a 1400 donation rule for Co leader, and even then its not given out. Last "seasons campaign I donated 2000 troops but I am only Elder, but I am not bothered. I am a 29 year old man, things like this wouldn't upset me.

In all of the clans that I was in I didn't care if I was co or not. I never asked for it. If it was given great. Taken away ok what ever. I just get tired of people joining and asking for co with out donating troops or anything. I don't get it. My other co leaders are all adults and the last thing anyone wants is a kid to be a leader. Then they get pissy and kick out half of the clan. Then it is all school friends and what not. Yeah I don't care about that kind of drama

#35 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:04 PM

Hi guys sorry for being late to the thread! I love this game! My name in the game is Anomandaris, I am currently lvl 67, in Crystal League III and have recently got my first X-Bow. I am in a very small clan called Bellybutton and they for some reason made me the leader. We suck at wars and more or less everyone in it are mates of each other (I stumbled upon it when I first got my clan castle and stuck around) So if I make a decision like booting someone for being inactive or not participating in clan wars they all get annoyed about it. Am very much considering leaving the clan and seeking my fortunes elsewhere as the last few times I started a clan war, I asked that people make an attempt to upgrade their clan castle to at least accept dragons and to upgrade their barracks so they can give dragons in return. Hasn't happened yet. So yeah I may just leave them to it as I am a bit sick of losing all the time as I try to make plans in the clan wars and no-one seems to pay attention. A couple of the guys are pretty high level and good at donating but not everyone, so the low levels at the bottom who mooch around and keep asking for troops continue to do that and hardly upgrade at all. One guy has been stuck with a 15 capacity castle for ages, despite me asking tons of times to do it. Unfortunately he is the brother (or something) of one of the other guys who is mates with everyone else so I can't boot or demote him.

I too get annoyed by people coming in, immediately demanding dragons and not donating anything. Currently have to request to join. Anyway, see my village below. My general attack plan involves blitzing them with dragons and PEKKAs to get 2 stars... Not the best, I know but it seems to work well enough most of the time. I rarely lose my attacks. Otherwise, I am currently updating all my defences as the cost of upgrading the walls is prohibitively expensive without gemming. Trying to get everything to at least lvl9 before starting on the long arduous journey of upgrading the walls.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Tisteon Simeonus: 23 June 2014 - 05:04 PM

A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#36 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

Tiste my clan has a lot of little players and a pretty good group at the top. You are more then welcome as any formumite is. If for some reason the clan is full, if you look to join, let me know and I will go through and weed someone out. I was just getting to that point last night and didn't do it, then the server reset and I have to wait a bit. We don't care if people farm or build as long as they are active and donating troops and participating in War. Right now we only go to war on Wednesdays (we talked and end of the week was when everyone was available to battle). We have won 6, tied 2 and only l. I am thinking about proposing going to war more often but I want to make sure that we have max participation.

#37 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:42 PM

Venge asked first but you're also welcome in footy heads. A few United fans that you'd get along with. We have won 9 out of our last 10 wars.

My attack strategy (3 stars nearly every time) is 50 archers 30 hogs 3 healing spells and dragon in cc

#38 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#39 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

I play, but I haven't even cleared all the crap outta my yard yet. My username is probably M4rcut1o or something along those lines, will have to double-check when I get home tonight. I play it on my iPad while watching TV usually.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#40 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

Hi guys thanks for that. Purely based on the fact that he responded first I think I will join Venge's clan (I managed to find it!) Give me a day or two to sort things out in my current clan (I'm not a complete douche I want to tell them why I'm leaving/promote a new leader etc.) I don't want you to get rid of anyone for me though so if there are issues let me know and I can request to join Tatts' :p

Also I am on the app "Touch" as Anomandaris KOC (if you use that) I find it good to talk strategy (easier than the in game chat function anyway) and people can also contact each other if you need to but they are offline. Something to think about. :p
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

Share this topic:

• 42 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users