Malazan Empire: Reputation - Malazan Empire

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Reputation How do I get it?

#1 User is offline   Duikers'Ghost 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:physics, math, basketball, fire, beer...etc.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

I haven't been able to find anything that explains how to get rep. Also, I have noticed that some members have "Quick Ben's Group" or something similar...how do you get into such things...are they just made up titles or is there something legit behind it?
res ipsa loquitor

#2 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

You see those red and green button on the right side of my post? They are what you use to reward or punish a good or bad post. For example I just gave you one green point. When you click the buttons you can leave a message if you want but it's optional.

The user groups are mostly just a joke. At one point we used them to combat a problem with spam bots I think but mostly they are just a novelty thing. Some of them have an actual purpose like showing that you are a moderator/admin or where your primary contributions are. If you want to be added to a group you need to ask an Admin.

EDIT: Be aware, you cannot join the Wheelchairs of War unless you send me one (1) wheelchair, renounce the evil cat and add Apt to you name.

This post has been edited by Aptorius: 13 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

#3 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostAptorius, on 13 August 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

You see those red and green button on the right side of my post? They are what you use to reward or punish a good or bad post. For example I just gave you one green point. When you click the buttons you can leave a message if you want but it's optional.

The user groups are mostly just a joke. At one point we used them to combat a problem with spam bots I think but mostly they are just a novelty thing. Some of them have an actual purpose like showing that you are a moderator/admin or where your primary contributions are. If you want to be added to a group you need to ask an Admin.

EDIT: Be aware, you cannot join the Wheelchairs of War unless you send me one (1) goat (preferably virginal), renounce sex with humans and add Apt to you name.

Fixed for accuracy.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#4 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

You know Abyss, this obsession of yours with Goats and sex is beginning to seem oddly Freudian. Are you sure you're not projecting?

#5 User is offline   Braven's barber 

• Sergeant

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

View PostAptorius, on 13 August 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

You know Abyss, this obsession of yours with Goats and sex is beginning to seem oddly Freudian. Are you sure you're not projecting?

"Freudian"? That's not how you spell "Scottish"
Ocean, ocean.....I'll beat you in the end

#6 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:15 AM

What happened to the Painfully Eager Newbies? Did they all get too old?

Posted Image
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#7 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:53 AM

View Postworry, on 14 August 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

Posted Image

Still around and accepting new members. The group, like the site, has kind of died down, kind of a lot.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#8 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:29 AM

View PostDuikers, on 13 August 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

I haven't been able to find anything that explains how to get rep. Also, I have noticed that some members have "Quick Ben's Group" or something similar...how do you get into such things...are they just made up titles or is there something legit behind it?

Play some mafia

Play a few games

??????

profit/rep

#9 User is offline   King Lear 

• Une belle quelquesomething sans merci

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

View PostJean-Claude Van tiam, on 14 August 2013 - 07:29 AM, said:

Play some mafia

Play a few games

??????

profit/rep

You're still sulking about that?
*Men's Frights Activist*

#10 User is offline   Azathmaster 

• Rewinder of High House Mafia
  • First Survivor in the Survivors' Guild

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

View PostGust Hubb, on 14 August 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

View Postworry, on 14 August 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

Posted Image

Still around and accepting new members. The group, like the site, has kind of died down, kind of a lot.

I'm here! But more quiet...
"To victory! It feels unfamiliar, but it tastes like chicken"

#11 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

If you have time to lurk and respond every time a potential recruit posts, you have time to join us in the mafia clubhouse
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#12 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

The best way to get rep is to post links to celebrity sex videos. mafia.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#13 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostAptorius, on 13 August 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

It's more of a passing fetish than an obsession.

What's your excuse?
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#14 User is offline   Duikers'Ghost 

• Sergeant
  • Interests:physics, math, basketball, fire, beer...etc.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

mafia?
res ipsa loquitor

#15 User is offline   Kanese S's 

• TMI Frigate Bird of Low House PEN

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

You post.
Laseen did nothing wrong.

I demand Telorast & Curdle plushies.

#16 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostDuikers, on 14 August 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

mafia?

A sink of depravity and disgrace, don't get drawn in - it's taken 15 years but finally I have weakened and been swallowed whole. There is no escape.

More of an actual guide can be found here, I would say jump in but this next game you'll either take to like a duck on water or will scar you for life.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#17 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 14 August 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

If you have time to lurk and respond every time a potential recruit posts, you have time to join us in the mafia clubhouse

Already did bro :doh:
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#18 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 14 August 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

I'd give you a hug but you stink of the grave and things long dead

bro
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#19 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

Dance for our amusement, make us laugh and cry, regale us all with tales of bravado and derring-do, that kind of thing

or pictures of cute things, whichever

#20 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostHiddenOne, on 14 August 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

View PostGust Hubb, on 14 August 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

I'd give you a hug but you stink of the grave and things long dead

bro

Not sure I could find you for a hug anyways. Maybe when I have my alt on...
~Abyss

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users