No, not to me at least.

It should, unless you are the mystery?

#22 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

View PostKorbas, on 24 June 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

It should, unless you are the mystery?

No,I'm not the mystery,I am talking from experience.

#23 User is offline   Kedeviss 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:25 PM

Guess what isn't a mystery? That I am super cool!
Hi guys!

#24 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostKedeviss, on 24 June 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Guess what isn't a mystery? That I am super cool!
Hi guys!

Whatever.

#25 User is offline   Demelain 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:34 PM

View PostGait, on 24 June 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 24 June 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

View PostGait, on 24 June 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 24 June 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

I love number 18. Mystery!!

Is it really?

Is it not?

No, not to me at least.

Sounds to me that someone has insider information!

Or the ability to make a deduction according to the evidence...Either way I've got my eye on you!

Also, Hello!

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

MOD NOTE

No movement will happen until the start of day 1. Orders submitted will be fulfilled when day 1 officially starts.

V
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#27 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

checking in, hey

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostGalain, on 24 June 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

checking in, hey

How you doing!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#29 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

Just dropping by to say hi.

Also.... wasn't expecting this many to post already?

#30 User is offline   Demelain 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

I think everyone is waiting for the game to start properly tomorrow.

#31 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:18 PM

Oh! Hello there!

#32 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

Don't melt the forum with all this activity now

#33 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 24 June 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

MOD NOTE

No movement will happen until the start of day 1. Orders submitted will be fulfilled when day 1 officially starts.

V

View PostBlend, on 13 June 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

Dusk Phase – Instant. This is the movement phase – you must provide a movement action during the Day Phase in order to move during the Dusk Phase. If your action is not in by the time the Day Phase ends, then you will not be able to move during the Dusk Phase. All movement actions are considered iron man, so cannot be changed once submitted.

Checking in, and I am already confused...

#34 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

View PostNimander Golit, on 24 June 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

MOD NOTE

V

Dusk Phase – Instant. This is the movement phase – you must provide a movement action during the Day Phase in order to move during the Dusk Phase. If your action is not in by the time the Day Phase ends, then you will not be able to move during the Dusk Phase. All movement actions are considered iron man, so cannot be changed once submitted.

It really isn't that hard. Day 1 hasn't started. So the IRON man rules aren't in effect. Now if you don't change your orders before day 1 starts then your orders are going to be locked in. However between then and now you can.

See not hard if you put your brain in gear and realize THAT THE GAME HASN"T FUCKING STARTED YET!!!

Vengeance the friendly mod.

This post has been edited by Vengeance: 24 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#35 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

View PostVengeance, on 24 June 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

MOD NOTE

V

It really isn't that hard. Day 1 hasn't started. So the IRON man rules aren't in effect. Now if you don't change your orders before day 1 starts then your orders are going to be locked in. However between then and now you can.

See not hard if you put your brain in gear and realize THAT THE GAME HASN"T FUCKING STARTED YET!!!

But how does an action from the Dusk Phase get resolved (or "fulfilled") at the start of day 1? Wouldn't that be the dawn phase?

#36 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostNimander Golit, on 24 June 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

MOD NOTE

V

But how does an action from the Dusk Phase get resolved (or "fulfilled") at the start of day 1? Wouldn't that be the dawn phase?

See normally this is where I tell you to pm the mod or to fuck off, but I am feeling nice. So I shall explain what should be quite obvious. However if you persist in asking questions on thread rather then pming them to the mods You will be silenced (only able to post in pictures) until the start of day 2.

As a mod I am going to basically note but allow for players to make changes until the iron man rules kick in (the start of the game). Iron man rules mean that once we get that pm your shit is locked. Once the game starts any movement pm's that the mods receive are considered locked in stone. Now I know that you think that this is hard to get your mind around but what you need to realize is that we as the mods have this under control. Now if you have any other fucking questions pm them to the mods or get pictures ready.

V
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#37 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostVengeance, on 24 June 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

MOD NOTE

V

See normally this is where I tell you to pm the mod or to fuck off, but I am feeling nice. So I shall explain what should be quite obvious. However if you persist in asking questions on thread rather then pming them to the mods You will be silenced (only able to post in pictures) until the start of day 2.

As a mod I am going to basically note but allow for players to make changes until the iron man rules kick in (the start of the game). Iron man rules mean that once we get that pm your shit is locked. Once the game starts any movement pm's that the mods receive are considered locked in stone. Now I know that you think that this is hard to get your mind around but what you need to realize is that we as the mods have this under control. Now if you have any other fucking questions pm them to the mods or get pictures ready.

V

Yay, I feel so happy to be playing mafia again after reading shit like this on day 1... joy oh joy...

I suppose "fulfilled" can be taken many different ways, but there's a hell of a difference between "No movement will happen until the start of day 1" and "No movement orders will be processed until the start of day 1, after which point they'll be locked (due to ironman rules) and the movements will occur at Dusk". I would hope that you can see how that phrasing was confusing (maybe just to me).

#38 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

View PostNimander Golit, on 24 June 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

MOD NOTE

V

V

Yay, I feel so happy to be playing mafia again after reading shit like this on day 1... joy oh joy...

I suppose "fulfilled" can be taken many different ways, but there's a hell of a difference between "No movement will happen until the start of day 1" and "No movement orders will be processed until the start of day 1, after which point they'll be locked (due to ironman rules) and the movements will occur at Dusk". I would hope that you can see how that phrasing was confusing (maybe just to me).

You know you love me when I mod. So much nicer then when I play. :p

#39 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 24 June 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

View PostNimander Golit, on 24 June 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

MOD NOTE

V

V

You know you love me when I mod. So much nicer then when I play. :p/>

Maybe I'm just not feeling it today. I'll come back tomorrow and see.

#40 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

Holy fuckballs, this game looks insane. And who in their right mind picks a fight with Vengeance when the game hasn't even started? lol

Share this topic:

• 184 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users