Ok so this coming from people who played in TOD is fucking retarded

View PostKorabas, on 11 April 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

The Northern Desert is now sacrosanct.

View PostNimander Golit, on 11 April 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

View PostKorabas, on 11 April 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 04:33 AM, said:

Day 11 has ended.

18 Players still alive: Ampelas, Aparal Forge, Barghast, Bendal Home, Fener, Galain, Kaschan, Kessobahn, Korabas, Liosan, Nimander Golit, Okral Lom, Omtose, Prazec Goul, Spite, Tennes, Togg, Tulas Shorn

10 votes to lynch. 9 to go to night.

3 Votes for Tulas Shorn (Togg, Tennes, Omtose)
2 Votes for Togg (Kessobahn, Nimander Golit)
10 Vote for Omtose (Kaschan, Barghast, Spite, Liosan, Tulas Shorn, Korabas, Ampelas, Okral Lom, Galain, Bendal Home)
1 Vote for Bendal Home (Fener)

KKRRPPRRRRRWWWWWW

A shot rings out.

Omtose is dead. He was a Heavy.

not a shield of fener.
vote togg

You think it will work this time?

Not anymore. But we need to at least force him to use up all his worship on sacrosanct else we will never be able to kill him.

That idea didn't work on the Dreadfather in the TOD game what makes you think that it would work now. Morons

V
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#542 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostKing Lear, on 11 April 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

Bliss is irritatingly all over the map. Is she not keeping track of whom the FUCK is on her team.

V

I don't think she knows BH is on her team because he got Meng Huo'd when I/Rashan died. But the fact that she didn't seem to consider that he could be the other Meng Huo recruit and blabbed everything on thread is frustrating. Maybe it's just the way I prefer to play, but I do think hoarding information as long as possible is best when it comes to playing scum or faction games in general.

Well lets see shall we. She told Twelve that Driss was her recruit after the matrix. Not thinking that she had just recruited me and then jumped into my body and that I might not want town to know that I was scum RIGHT AFUCKING WAY. She is just coasting along and not leading or attempting to lead or try to figure things out. Arrgggggggg Then this...Uggggggg

V
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#543 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

and the numbers of lives right now is:

Esselmonts - 10
Eriksons - 3
Goodkinds - 5
Meyerns - 6
SK - 3
Survivor - 2

The Eriksonians are in the worst shape, with the Mistborn starting to run out of ammo, Maya having fired her supervig and Hiro Nakamura getting guarded every night by the SK. Their only shot at winning is everyone else killing each other off, really.

The Esselmonts have good numbers and a lot of minor roles left - a finder, 2 healers, and the potentially all-powerful Highlander vig. As long as they play well and keep control of the lynches they can win. It is especially helpful that their 10 lives are fewer players with more lives each than one life per person left - makes them take longer to kill.

The Meyerns don't have much firepower left other than Bliss' NKs and the occasional lethal steal by Obdi. They're also more outed on-thread than the GKs, with Togg and Bendal suspected scum, Fener the tyrant and Venesara will get heat when she respawns after a bunch of scum died today. It will be hard for them to pull a win out of this, despite their better numbers.

The Goodkinders, meanwhile, are continuing to play very solidly. If Gnaw continues to get good kill targets in and Trull's Son keeps hiding, they could last a while longer and get a lot of kills off. Gnaw gets to recruit one more player and gets lots more NKs as Big Ben and then Kain. If Trull's Son times his roles right, his Feng Xu role can get more killing powers as well. Lizra needs to use her Lea abilities on The Dude to keep him from guarding Gnaw, though. Like the Esselmonts, the Goodkinders have 5 lives spread across only 3 players, which will keep them alive longer, though it may also make their 3rd lives easy lynch choices.

The Dude is my current pick to win, followed closely by the Goodkinders. I think town has just ignored him for too long. He has a cumulative 3 LPs now, and is more or less immune to kills/vigs as both Sylar and Pai Mei (and very resistant as the Predator, too). The way things are going now, town has underestimated how powerful the SK will be (even when they know his current role is evil Sylar) and by the time they try to lynch him it will take too long, with him killing them too fast in-between lynches.

dkt, on the other hand, is doing well at keeping his head down and not garnering any NAs. If it weren't for my thinking that The Dude will win, I'd say dkt will win as well. Also helps that a lot of people who would want to alt dkt and kill him are dead now!

#544 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Tiamatha, on 11 April 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Not one of thos e a shield hey. Ampelas!! I was sure as well.

Nimander Golit, on 11 April 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Nimander Golit, on 11 April 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

So i came here and asked you AGAIN in a much more loud fashion as i am clearly getting to my wits end. And get soundly insulted on my searching ability...like i can search for something i am not even sure EXISTS!!

^^this may be the root of the problem. When I came on after Tapper had already addressed your questions the first time, the "much more loud fashion" was off-putting and I took it more as accusations/insults than as legitimate questions.

Except...tapper didn't adress my question, he soundly bit his thumb at me...twice :(
And i said that it was "official request" when shouting... how much more legitimate is there? :(

Path-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Let's all put this behind us, and next time try to be really detailed with your questions (ie: "I'm looking at this P-S post <link> and in regards to this part of my role <quote> I would like to ask whether so-and-so because I'm not sure how to interpret that rule." )

-d

i felt i was perfectly succinct in my initial question...and then even more so in my "verbose" follow up thank you very much. Taps..the poor guy, just didnt know you had already posted the info on thread and that i was allowed to get the answer.
hence the confusion.

Nimander Golit, on 11 April 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

and yes i was very busy at work and very mouthy yesterday...i have to have a pissing contest with SOMEBODY.

oh

hide behind fener

noted

Liosan, on 11 April 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

YEAH RIGHT.

anyhoo, since it's all I can do atm:

day find on the Dreadfather

The Dreadfather's NAs:

Night 8 - The Dreadfather's Soul-Flaying on Ampelas

Night 11 - Hassan's Choking Coil on Liosan

#545 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

Ryadd Eleis, on 11 April 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

So here's where I think we stand (not taking into account possible recruitment):

Aparal Forge - TOWN
Barghast - ?
Bendal Home - ?
Fener - SCUM
Galain - TOWN
Kessobahn - TOWN/SURVIVOR
Korabas - TOWN
Liosan - ?
Nimander - TOWN/SURVIVOR
Okral Lom - TOWN
Prazec Goul - MOD
Tennes - ?
Tiamatha - TOWN
Togg - SCUM
Tulas Shorn - ?

Annoying when the known scum are seemingly unlynchable. So for me the lynch has to be one of Barghast, Bendal, Liosan, Tennes, and Tulas. Out of those I would prefer to go for Tennes.

Ryadd Eleis, on 11 April 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

Again, ignoring recruitment and whatever (and a milion other rules I probably don't know about), shields I suppose have to be between Bendal, Liosan, Tennes, and Tulas. Which makes the shields Tennes and Liosan, because Fener's been trying to get rid of Tulas and Bendal? I sense that I'm missing something.

Ryadd Eleis, on 11 April 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Oh yeah, Togg of course. He could/probably is one of the shield also. So maybe Tennes and Togg?

Ryadd Eleis, on 11 April 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

I'm so torn. I hate playing a finder! I want to say on thread what I've just said in the PMs and get Tennes lynched, but do that and I'm almost certainly dead :(

Surely I can rely on someone else to do it. Someone, anyone....

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 11 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

#546 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

I am also liking the dude for the win. His remaining roles are lights out awesome if I say so and for some stupid reason they don't want to lynch him. Sigh..

#547 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Ryadd Eleis, on 11 April 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

OH GODDAMMIT PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER BP OR SOMETHING SO I CAN TELL THEM WHAT TO DO!!!!!

Omtose, on 11 April 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Great. Getting lynched while I'm asleep and then getting vigged before I can even sign into the new alt. Oh well, I have troubles finding enough time to play anyway, since uni started again, so it is actually kinda welcome.

#548 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

Omtose, on 11 April 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

The robed, dark-eyed man had been foraging for supplies in a partially collapsed storage room. Gathering up a bundle of candles and sealed food jars, he headed for the hallway. Suddenly, a dark figure stepped into the entranceway. Long dreadlocks hung from a dark-skinned head. A large, all-black cloak billowed over black boots.

"That's- that's not possible!" the dark-eyed man stammered.

The assassin grinned, lifted his crossbow and fired. The assassin hadn't braced properly for the recoil, and the bolt only grazed the target's shoulder, but it was enough for the white paralt to seep in and immediately take effect. Fiery pain spread all along the man's veins. He fell to the ground and died in agony.

The assassin stood and watched the writhing man for a time, his back to the entranceway. He didn't notice someone sneaking up behind him until a knife was thrust straight up between his legs. A push from behind sent him to his knees and a hand covered his eyes as he tried to turn around. A voice whispered "That's one." and then another knife was shoved through his throat.

Sheltatha Lore the Bahamudite is dead. She was Amee Najayin, the Schizo Lover.
Tennes (Brujah) the Bahamudite is dead. He was Mekin Zikulka, the Eager Ninja and not an Esper

Grasp is dead (for real this time). She was scum and Mekin Zikulka

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

It is Day 12. 23 hours and 39 minutes

16 Players still alive: Aparal Forge, Barghast, Bendal Home, Fener, Galain, Kessobahn, Korabas, Liosan, Nimander Golit, Okral Lom, Prazec Goul, Ryadd Eleis, Tennes, Tiamatha, Togg, Tulas Shorn

You now require 9 votes to lynch, and 8 for night.

1 vote for Togg (Korabas)
1 vote for Bendal Homey (Fener)

Shouldn't Tennes be dead?

Naa that was just flavoring from the original game

V

#549 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

Korabas, on 11 April 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

I probably should have healed Khell tonight instead of me. He is a finder after all. But most of the people on thread are more or less pigeonholed into a general group anyway so do we really need another finder?

Here is where I think people fall

Town
Aparal Forge is Silencer
Barghast is Brujah
Galain is Emperor Magnus
Kesobahn
Korabas me of course
Ryadd Eleis is Khell
Tiamatha

Scum
Fener Lady Bliss
Okral Lom (confident is Trake reborn)
Togg

Serial Killer
Bendal Home

Surviver
Nimander Golit DKT

Mod Puppet
Prazec Goul

Unknowns
Liosan Get a townie feel but might be a recruit
Tennes have no read so going to assume scum
Tulas Shorn based on Lio's reveal I'd say scum but with Barghast defense I would say townie
Of the 4 rebirths for tomorrow I would say at least half of them are scum. It's possible all 4 are.
Spite reborn if scum is a recruit so I'm not too worried about them. Not sure about the Amp CF though. I need to look up the role to get a better feel for where he fits.

#550 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

Togg, on 11 April 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

My current worship is 1900, including what I gained today.

#551 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

Grasp, on 11 April 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

You are day-vigged. You will respawn in your new alt at the dawn of the next day.

- T.

Aw man, I loved that role!

Fener, on 11 April 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

NK in this order:
Barghast, Tiamatha. Ryadd

noted

#552 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

Sheltatha Lore, on 11 April 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

If you submit a choice and the choice winds up dead by the time you die, you'll be able to pick another choice.

Okey Dokey. What about for dawn tomorrow? If I make a choice now(ish) and I'm still alive when I first log in, may I change it?

(Sorry. I can either ask stupid questions or stay ignorant. I prefer the former.)

You can't die until you respawn. If you think you'll be offline for a while after dawn, put a choice in now and yeah, you can update when you log in for the first time on day 13

Tiamatha, on 11 April 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

Clever Tulas

#553 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 11 April 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

hmmmm, I thought that was an absorbed ability and automatic/not blockable. Weird.

provisional Kill Togg if he is lynched or dead kill Korabas

Sorrit Night action on Bendal Home.

Noted

#554 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:04 AM

Okral Lom, on 11 April 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

Actions:

Burn Copper

Burn Zinc

Burn Atium

Use Brass on Fener

Use Pewter on Tennes

Use Steel on Tulas Shorn & Galain

This should upset the apple cart and I figure I'm done in this game

Noted

Bendal Home, on 12 April 2013 - 01:58 AM, said:

Kill Tulas Shorn then Tiamatha.

Shadow Tiamatha then Tulas Shorn.

noted

#555 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

Bendal Home, on 12 April 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

In other news, hope I guessed right on Omtose's next alt.

Also Korabas is playing like a retarded shitbag suddenly so w/e.

#556 User is offline   King Lear 

• Une belle quelquesomething sans merci
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

View PostKing Lear, on 11 April 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 April 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

Bliss is irritatingly all over the map. Is she not keeping track of whom the FUCK is on her team.

V

I don't think she knows BH is on her team because he got Meng Huo'd when I/Rashan died. But the fact that she didn't seem to consider that he could be the other Meng Huo recruit and blabbed everything on thread is frustrating. Maybe it's just the way I prefer to play, but I do think hoarding information as long as possible is best when it comes to playing scum or faction games in general.

Well lets see shall we. She told Twelve that Driss was her recruit after the matrix. Not thinking that she had just recruited me and then jumped into my body and that I might not want town to know that I was scum RIGHT AFUCKING WAY. She is just coasting along and not leading or attempting to lead or try to figure things out. Arrgggggggg Then this...Uggggggg

V

Yeah that was baaaaad. Actually I'm still proud of the time I ninja'd some information about his leader from Tapper by pretending to be on his team. Not that it made a difference in the end, but I'm still proud of that :(
But yeah the coasting was frustrating, because I had no idea who else was in the team at first, except for you who was outed. And someone else who got outed on thread but I can't remember who. I didn't even know if I was on the same team as Fener or not to be honest. I've spent a lot of time silently going 'nooooooooooo' in my head this game.

What I really don't understand is why town is being so reluctant is lynch the serial killer. It makes absolutely not sense to me. Yeah sure, he can kill scum, but he's on his first alt, and other scum can kill scum. Not to mention that the argument that he'll aim at scum because they're more likely to be able to kill him is nonsense, someone just day-killed a whole bunch of people, and it was a town kill not a scum kill :( I mean jeez, I'm ex-town and I'm feeling embarrassed for town.

Edit: Err, that's a scum kill, not a cum kill...

This post has been edited by King Lear: 12 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

*Men's Frights Activist*

#557 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:09 PM

Liosan, on 12 April 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:

........... so for N11:

Hassan's Choking Coil
Phase: night only. Cost: 1 Magic
Target another player. He is Guarded. If he targeted you with an action during this phase, he loses 1 Life Point.

Iiiiiiiiiinteresting. Well, that was a waste on his part, bwahahaha.

Liosan, on 12 April 2013 - 06:13 AM, said:

18 Players still alive: Ampelas, Aparal Forge, Barghast, Bendal Home, Fener, Galain, Kaschan, Kessobahn, Korabas, Liosan, Nimander Golit, Okral Lom, Omtose, Prazec Goul, Spite, Tennes, Togg, Tulas Shorn

Omtose was lynched Day 11

Kaschan was town - N11

Karatallid was scum - D12

Grasp was scum - D12

Spite was King Duosi - D12

Ampelas was soulcatcher - D12

16 Players still alive: Aparal Forge, Barghast, Bendal Home, Fener, Galain, Kessobahn, Korabas, Liosan, Nimander Golit, Okral Lom, Prazec Goul, Ryadd Eleis, Tennes, Tiamatha, Togg, Tulas Shorn

Ok, so it's really just Ryadd Eleis and Tiamatha - and I know Tiamatha is mine (unless recruited, ugh, fuccckkk).

Liosan, on 12 April 2013 - 06:17 AM, said:

I'm starting to become paranoid and question the psychic channel from earlier. All this talk of BH's dangerous potential and the possibility of recruitment has my head spinning!

Find on Tennes, if dead, on Ryadd Eleis

noted

Liosan, on 12 April 2013 - 06:31 AM, said:

Uggghh Togg, you little fuck, you know I'm right. YOU KNOW BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO GET ME, DIDNT YOU.

DIDNT YOU.

Then again, TS did kill me once. Or was it twice? I'm the forgiving type? Who noticed the end of my continuous deaths after being accidentally revealed as town?

GAH.

Ryadd Eleis, on 12 April 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

Thank you Tiam! It's Tattersail, right?

I've been waiting the entire day for someone to reach that conclusion, I really didn't fancy making myself the biggest target again.

#558 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

Pran Chole, on 12 April 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

WTF!!!! Where are my lover conversations!!!!!

I was going to use my conversation with Silanah to prove that he is now Okral Lom.

Can you restore the lover conversation with Silanah and Pran Chole to those alts please?

Hey dumb ass try keeping important conversations saved. I don't know how many times you have to be told this. It's like you need a stupid stamp or something...

V

#559 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

Pran Chole, on 12 April 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Forget that request.

#560 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

Pran Chole, on 12 April 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

It is saved in a lover conversation. You as a poor excuse for a mod are doing an excellent job of of reminding me of that.

The rest is for my reference.

Silanah, on 05 April 2013 - 09:54 AM, said:

Pran Chole, on 04 April 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

How do you know that AMp and Dem are shields of the Tyrant?

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

16 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users