• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#201 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 28 March 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Not that it concerns me, but are you going to announce anything about having levelled up with now over 1000 posts? It was 1000 posts, wasn't it?

No... why, should I?

Tulas Shorn, on 28 March 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

Kill Tellan

My target for tomorrow:

Karosis again

Noted

---

I guess he doesnt care about Karosis' message of recruiting Bella
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#202 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Thanks for the heads up. I am waiting to see who will respond to the psychic wave. However, I'm now trying to figure out who to plant the Golden Eyes on. It's retroactive, right (if I plant it I get to see everything for a cycle, not just after it is activated)?

Hmmm, I'm not sure what it was in the original, but let's go with that. No reason it shouldn't affect the whole phase, really.

Great. Now I just have to get lucky :D

Golden Eye: Gaylain Lord
Faction find: Mockra

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

This lynch today is going realllllllllllly fast. Scary fast.

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

And to revise the phrasing (was in a rush)

For Your Eyes Only: Mockra

So looks like my team so far is Sorrit, Karosis, and Tulas Shorn.

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

So looks like my team so far is Sorrit, Karosis, and Tulas Shorn.

And Thyr. Two have died once already. Sucky.

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Kill Monok Ochem. If dead Kill Sorrit.

There is a certain irony that MO would be the one to hammer.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#203 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

Korbas, on 28 March 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

Target Gait

Noted

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

Gods, way to much to keep up on. I feel for you PS.

Good thing day is ending in the afternoon today! I wouldn't want to be trying to do this tonight with another alcoholic gelato :D

Karosis, on 28 March 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

This one too.

View PostMonok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

Good lord! Why couldn't this have happened last night when I was staying up all ungodly hours of the night waiting for results. Now I'm just nervous....

And definitely not an independent's game (poor kitty cat), and hopefully the most dangerous one is next on the chopping block.

I guess I'm the hammer today: Vote Ryl

Ultama, on 28 March 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

I guess it is to late for NAs?

If not use spin-up.

It's fine, you're submitting right as day ends.

You don't need to use spin up though, you can use minigun after spin-up OR after minigun (but not after sandwhich)

Ultama, on 28 March 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Ampelas, Galayn Lord, Mockra, Bek Okhan, Bendal Home and Tulas Shorn

Karosis, on 28 March 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Okay so Puppy Eyes and then this...

Leader = Tulas = pinhead

Karosis = jacob = me

possibly other members

Sorrit = notebook/computer?

Monok Ochem = (kitty cat?)

Same again tomorrow for clarity just mention an animal in first post second paragraph

Ok, noted

Ampelas, on 28 March 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 28 March 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Not that it concerns me, but are you going to announce anything about having levelled up with now over 1000 posts? It was 1000 posts, wasn't it?

No... why, should I?

Um, it's just...that you said that the next level would be at 1000 posts, and you, erm, announced when we reached 500 posts....mmm'kay, nevermind, bye! *runs away*

I know :p

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

#204 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Kill Monok Ochem. If dead Kill Sorrit.

There is a certain irony that MO would be the one to hammer.

And there is fun to be had if MO dies after hammering.

#205 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

I really have my own hw/work to do. I am trying to catch up, and not getting a lot of RL important stuff this game. DAMN YOU MAFIA!!!

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

Found the machine gun, finally:

Oleg Tushin

This PM serves so you can identify yourself in the stories made for the resolution of actions taken by players.
You may reveal none of the contents, nor are you intended to roleplay in any way.

General description: a veteran of several ugly armed conflicts and their even uglier special ops, Tushin is the typical commando NCO. Heavily muscled, extremely proficient and with a stamina, endurance and pain tolerance that Iron Man athletes strive for, he is capable of overcoming the elements and enemy fire both, radiating calm throughout every ordeal.
Standing at 1m70, Tushin is not a tall man, but he seems larger.
He has very closecropped brown hair, a brown handlebar mustache, brown eyes and bushy eyebrows. He has a somewhat ruddy cast to his skin, and prefers dressing in browns. He smokes a pipe during peacetime, but is by no means addicted to tobacco. A scar runs over his throat, the result of a nasty little boobytrap that he narrowly avoided save for one piece of shrapnel.
His arms, which are overlong and his most defining feature thanks to the rather non-distinct face, are covered in more scars: a few knife wounds, more shrapnel wounds, and burn marks from being exposed to fire. As a result, Tushin usually wears long sleeves.

Accessories: taught to survive harsh circumstances with only the most basic equipment, you travel lightly. A few changes of clothes, several pairs of gloves, several billfolds with a few thousand yen in each (no credit cards), two passports, six sticks of charcoal to blacken your face with for night ops, a few candybars, a combat knife and an A-91 bullpup small size submachinegun for whenever you require massive firepower. The pipe you he smokes is made out of fruitwood, and the tobacco brand you prefer is Planta Tabak.

Mannerisms: you have the tendency to rub your throat along the line of the scar whenever you feel uncomfortable. You chew gum or tobacco a lot, and always have a water bottle at hand (no preferred brands). Like most Russians, you aren't averse to a shot of vodka, and a mini-flask with the spetznaz logo on it provides. You also like to maintain as much sight of your surroundings as you can, and as such, turn your head left and right quite frequently, often in the middle of conversations, which makes people think you are disinterested. You also have the tendency to walk in the shade, whenever you can, or behind things that can obstruct an enemy from getting a shot at you.

Weaponry: the aforementioned combat knife and the A-91 bullpup.

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Oleg Tushin, Spetsnaz (Russian) - Spy
Level 0:
Elite Operative (H, Hinder): Passive. You cannot be guarded.
Intervention (H, Hinder): day only. Limited number of uses (4). Target two players. If, during the next night phase, one or both of these players takes a night action with a limited number of uses, that player loses 1 additional use of the ability. If this would drop the total number of remaining uses below zero, the action is cancelled instead but the single use isn't expended.
Level 1:
Siberian Survival Training (B, Proof): passive. you gain 1 Bulletproof.
Level 2:
Under the Moonlight (H, Guard): night only. Instant. 1 Provisional Target allowed. Guard a target player for the duration of the night.
Authorized to use Force (*): upgrade of Intervention (3): You receive 3 extra uses of Intervention.
Intervention now also affects abilities with an unlimited number of uses: if an ability can be used any number of times per game, it cannot be used during the next night.
Level 3:
Balkan War Experience (B, Aid): passive. You gain 2 Bulletproofs, to a maximum of 2.
Extreme Measures (*): upgrade of Intervention (3): you receive 3 extra uses of Intervention. Intervention now unconditionally guards the player for the night, in addition to its other effects.
Level 4:
Nightfighting Equipment (*): upgrade of Under the Moonlight. Under the Moonlight may now target 2 other players instead of one, but you may still specify only 1 Provisional Target (so 3 players in all). For the purposes of Victory Conditions, Under the Moonlight now counts as 2 Harmful actions.
Georgian War Experience (H, Kill): day only. Limited number of uses (1). Kill a target player.
Level 5:
"Go!" (H, Kill): Limited number of uses (2). Night only. target 2 players you have targeted with Intervention. You perform a kill against both of them.

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

oops, never mind. Right game (I think given the damage points thingy) wrong character. Damn

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

Finally. TF2:

Heavy 300 HP
KGB
* After killing someone, this may activate to cause all bullets to hit for 200% damage
* 1x Use, may be used while still attacking

Primary - Minigun 50-54x6
* Damage is 1 attack done in 6 'bursts,' each 'burst' must target a different person
* Takes 1 phase to spin up, may continuously fire until another ability is used

Secondary - Sandvich
* Heals the Heavy to full health
* 1x Use

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

Ok, well, I have to get some work done, but I need to keep track of several things here now. So first, a reminder of my team:

Tulas Shorn, Pinhead, Ericksonian #1
Karosis, Kaleb, psychic messaging 50 words per night
Thyr
Sorrit
myself (being #5)

Second, I need to keep track of the progress of the day so I can use my abilities before another speed lynch Posted Image. Need provisionals (I am never going to get any work done in RL)

Third, need to bring back up the alt list in the game thread with the newest resurrections.

Ok, add to this later. Let's get the provisionals rolling and see where it goes from there.

Edit: Four need to look for more team mates.

#206 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 27 March 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Thank you.

If either I or GK#2 should be recruited somewhere else, will we lose our lover connection?

Depends on the recruitment mechanic, I suppose.

Hmm. Amon. And no word from Hinter. Bad feeling begins.

Sorrit, on 28 March 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

whoever is doing this psychic channels is a fucking moron and missed multiple clear signals.

Sorrit, on 28 March 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

That was for SH, clearly. I mean I'm sure I'm quite amusing and I have absolutely no fucking clue if you guys are recording anythign in SH, but still.

We are, of course!

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

Again, don't envy you for figuring out the clusterfuck that is modding this game :D .

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

For Your Eyes Only - Mockra's file says they are of the Esselmontarian faction

Excellent. Another townie. Now I need to decide how to get him on my side without letting him know I'm Ericksonian....

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Ok, assuming I can only choose Golden Eye or For Your Eyes Only for day 4, here is my choice for Day 4 provisionally (namely whenever day 4 starts), since I really really really need to get to work in RL (this game is killing me!!!).

For Your Eyes Only, Day 4: Desra (though if dead, my next choice is Bendal Homes, and if he's dead too, then Tellan).

You can only choose to use one or the other ability each PHASE (day is one phase, night is a different phase, so Day4-Night5-Day6 is three phases), and each ability can only be used in particular phases

For Your Eyes Only: day only. you can read anyone's file. You can do finds, learning a player's nationality (faction).
Golden Eye: day/night action. target a player. You intercept all of the player's outgoing PMs to other players for this phase.

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Ok, this question is also for whenever you have the time PS (sorry to bug you more, you again have my sympathies):

With Mockra dead, do I still get a lover connection with his/her next alt, or is that opportunity lost? Thank you in advance.

I promise to get to work, really really!

That opportunity is lost. After all, you don't know what alt they moved to.

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

Your BP has been removed

Fuck.

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

You have been struck by a minigun, for 43 damage.

You now have 1 minigun poison token. 3 minigun poison tokens will kill you. Being healed will remove all poison tokens you have accumulated.

...sigh...Really the poison token game...uggg... Not one of my favs.

There's been lots of poison token games. It's a common mechanic.

Desra, on 28 March 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Hahaha. Thats what I needed . More Kills!

1. So Can I use those in addition to my normal Nightly Kill? (ie I could day kill today and do 2 night kills tonight, my own and the one I just received).
2. With these extra kills, I still absorb abilities because I am Sylar. Correct?
3. How does the day Ninja vig work? I didn't play that warhammer game. Is that where I kill myself and one other? That could be so very useful If I am going to get lynched. Guarantees that there will be at least 2 alts spawning when I respawn.
4. So the BP that I get. Does it kick in Before, or after the 3 in a row requirement? Obviously I would like it to kick in after, as it wouldn't be used up the first time someone targets me. But thats your call.

Not to shabby a haul for the 'ol serial killer. Worth the wait.

1. Yes, you can use one absorbed ability every day, and one abosrbed abiility PLUS your "Sylar Kill" every night
2. Yes, you can still absorb abilities with other kills/vigs.
3. A ninja vig kills the opponent and yourself. Opponent's BPs or heals can stop you from killing them, but you will die no matter what. You can say a pithy phrase on thread to trigger it, if you like (ie "Prazec Goul! I hate you! Prepare to die!") and that is actually required for some ninja abilities but not this one.
4. Absorbed abilities defend you before your "core" ability, whether they be heals or BPs or w/e - so this new BP will go off before the 3-in-a-row requirement.

#207 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

Sorrit, on 28 March 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

Ugh I wish it wasn't ironman-ish so I could put in orders now in case of speedlynch and put in orders later if something happens.

Ryllandaris first, if hes dead then Bendal Home. If both are dead then Skintick. If all three are dead then... I don't fucking know. Silanah because you listed him twice and I want all sorts of abilities.

That is the order for shadowing tonight, assuming you didn't give the jester another fucking kill and he doesn't daykill me today.

Spysat 117 (I fucking wish) out.

Was that a submission? Whaaaa?

Ultama, on 28 March 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

use Minigun: target Galayn Lord, Tulas Shorn, Bendal Home, Monok Ochem, Liosan and Ruse

Noted

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

You have been struck by a minigun, for 43 damage.

You now have 1 minigun poison token. 3 minigun poison tokens will kill you. Being healed will remove all poison tokens you have accumulated.

...sigh...Really the poison token game...uggg... Not one of my favs.

There's been lots of poison token games. It's a common mechanic.

Not my favorite. I much prefer a nice blade across the neck.

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Ok, this question is also for whenever you have the time PS (sorry to bug you more, you again have my sympathies):

With Mockra dead, do I still get a lover connection with his/her next alt, or is that opportunity lost? Thank you in advance.

I promise to get to work, really really!

That opportunity is lost. After all, you don't know what alt they moved to.

I was afraid of that. But I get a shot at the lover connection after getting today's results, correct? Or do I have to wait another day/night to get a shot. I didn't see that restriction in the role description, indicating I could have both on the same day!!! :D

Thank you for explaining PS.

So provisional for Golden Eye, once night comes: korlat, if dead Rashan if dead Ay

I am tired and dont understand...

can you be like

[phase] - [ability to use] - [target]

for me? I'm not sure what you want

Ryllandaras, on 28 March 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

UNMASK BH

Noted

Ryllandaras, on 28 March 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

Provisional remove bending:
KorlatAmpelas

Once you have been unmasked, you can use two Remove Bendings per night and one of them will always try and recruit the player. Please specify which one is the recruit+unbend.

Desra, on 28 March 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

Ok, then Thanks!!

Day Kill Thyrllan

Noted.

#208 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Desra, on 28 March 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

Also, I am worried about a speed lynch...so want to get in my night provisional. But it will depend on how my day kill goes.

So, if Daykill kills Thyrllan:

Option#1 Night Kill (using ability) Ay Estos. Night Kill (normal Night Kill) Skintick

If Day Kill Doesn't kill Thyrllan:

Option #2 Night Kill (using ability) Ay Estos Night Kill (normal Night Kill) Thyrllan

Is that legal? It doesn't follow your OP format, but I think this is unique on me waiting for Day action result and the instant night/speed lynch dynamic.

If it isn't legal.... Just do option #1

Let me know if this works... sorry for making it confusing.

Noted - Thyrllan died so going with optin #1.

#209 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

Ay Estos, on 28 March 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

Okay, my night action for tonight is

Ninja Monok Ochem

Noted!

Ay Estos, on 28 March 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

It's unfortunate that they managed to find Amon and are gonna force him to use his FM jump, but at least it keeps the heat off me long enough to use my ninja ability. I'm sure everyone is lining up to speed lynch me tomorrow, but I'll be laughing when they see that I have died during the night phase!

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

I still have a BP. I don't know if I should feel good that I'm playing well or insulted that nobody thinks I'm dangerous enough to bother with.

And I just about shit a gold brick when I saw that the Harlequin's partner's name was Sukul Ankhadu from the Kain game.

Sorrit, on 28 March 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

YES

I WAS TO SHADOW RYULLANDARIS. IF HE IS DEAD SHADOW BENDAL HOME. IF BOTH ARE DEAD SHADOW SKINTICK. IF ALL THREE ARE DEAD SHADOW SILANAH.

DO AS I SAY YOU SEXY LITTLE BUNDLE OF LIGHTS AND COLORS!

Okie dokey.

#210 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 28 March 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

Kill Ruse

teammate target: Monok Ochem

Noted

#211 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

So sorry PS

[Day] - [For Your Eyes Only] - [Desra]

then, Lover connection to Desra

[Night] - [Golden Eye] - [Trake]

e
dit: Tellan --> trake (tellan must have died somewhere.... :D )

Ok, got it, thanks.

#212 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

Gait, on 28 March 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

seed bendal home

Noted

Ryllandaras, on 28 March 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

Remove bending recruit: KorlatRemove Bending: Monok
Backup: Silchad

Noted

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

For Your Eyes Only - the file on Desra reads that she is The Serial Killer

HOLY SHIT O.O !!!!!!!!!!!!

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

May I cancel that lover connection, or is it inevitable...

Now that you have the file on Desra, you can (at any time in the future unless Desra dies) start the lover connection by asking the mods for it. Once it is setup it cannot be closed until one of you dies, but you can of course stop talking/ignore it if you want to.

Ruse, on 28 March 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

What does the Reload do?

Scrambles all current alts.

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

God this makes me feel shitty.

Maybe kill off the last jester and let that person take over Hinter's role? Assuming they'd want to.

I might have a backup player. Alternatively, I might just let you play both alts since you're obviously not going to betray yourself :D

Ruse, on 28 March 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

Ruse, on 28 March 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

What does the Reload do?

Scrambles all current alts.

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

oh, that wll be glorous.

I'll do it as soon as spot The Dude.

#213 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

Hell I feel shitty just for laughing. I guess it comes from that philosophy minor: are well brothers and sisters under the skin and one person's pain is everyone's pain. Or are we Randian selfish narcissist incapable of feeling empathy for anyone.

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Kill Rhy. If dead kill Ay Estos

Noted.

#214 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

Well, I might not make it to my kill ability, but with someone just bouncing off my BP, I need to make sure I get the information out so I can hide in my next alt. Sucky, but hey, what can I do.

#215 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Befriend List

Bendal Home, Monok Ochem, Ay Estos, Bek Okhan, D'riss, Demelain, Desra, Fanderay, Gait, Galayn Lord, Karosis, Korlat, Mockra, Omtose, Prazec Goul, Ryllandaras, Silchas Ruin, Skintick, Sorrit, Tellan, Thyrllan, Trake, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

Ok

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Fucking Speed lynches. Not giving me enough time to pick an allies brain.

Desra, on 28 March 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

boom... and all my fun comes to an end because of a find. /sigh :D

You have a lot of defense, though. You might be able to laugh in their faces while murdering them for a while until they finally get you.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

#216 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

Here we go again. Good luck Path-Shaper (which person is this? D'rek?)

Yup. Two lynches and two nights to resolve in a row... yeesh. I think I will go veeeeeery slow on this one. Like resolve over 5 hours low :p

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Son of a bitch he is jumping into me....FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup.

You are gonna die! You will respawn as your next alt - Pran Chole - at the dawn of Day 5.

I will be wiping the PMs out of this alt, so save the ones you want to keep (but this conversation is visible from Pran Chole, too - I think it'd be just your lover convo)

Desra, on 28 March 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Desra, on 28 March 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

boom... and all my fun comes to an end because of a find. /sigh :D

You have a lot of defense, though. You might be able to laugh in their faces while murdering them for a while until they finally get you.

Will be interesting to see why he got my Meta role and not just "Sylar"

Korbas, on 28 March 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

Target Monek Ocham
If it isn't too late

It's fine/close enough!

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Sucks for him that I have been chatting with Amp for the last bit and he knows my alts. Of course that is what he gets for being a fucking retard. You can pass that on.

It'll be in SH with all the rest.

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

Shit. Now I know that Bendal Home is the Head scum I have no idea what I'm going to say to him. Monok Ochem was my next choice as town but it looks like he is going to bite the dust tonight too and if not tonight he'll be dead before my next chat session. Maybe I'll reach out to the survivor Gait next and pick his brain. He should know who some of the killers are so that there are fewer people I need to sift through to find my teamates.

#217 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

Hinter has informed us that he has to quit for personal reasons. I will see if Bubba wants to take over. Alternatively, Gnaw can just run both alts as they are partnered allies, anyways.

#218 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

Pran Chole, on 28 March 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

I have moved out of the alt. Please delete all conversations and remove Brendal Home from my alt list. Stupid fuck would have been better to have jumped into a low poster. Copying me as I am posting is going to fuck him up. Khell is going to know that I have been FMed into as soon as it happens and should be after him like white on rice.

---

Of course, he didnt have any other choice!

#219 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

Pran Chole, on 28 March 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

I deleted them myself. Fuck him

Ok, thanks. I'll be sure not to send any to there that should go to you.

#220 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

Pran Chole, on 28 March 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

I wonder how long it is going to take the shit head to get lynched again. Another day or so I suspect. There is no way that he is going to be able to post as me for very long. He was smart to recruit me but fucking stupid as shit to jump into me.

Pran Chole, on 28 March 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

I am using this thread to keep the important information from Khell also.

Pran Chole, on 28 March 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Can I get PS odds on how long it takes for me to power post back over my former level. :D

Thinking that I should be able to do it in 2 game days.

2 game days *IF* they are not as short as the latest game day!

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

24 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users