• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#181 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

You have been struck by a minigun, for 18 damage.

You now have a minigun poison token. 3 minigun poison tokens will kill you. Being healed will remove all poison tokens you have accumulated.

Mockra, on 28 March 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

How rude...

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#182 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

Gait, on 28 March 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

my action for tonight
seed Monok Ochem

lets see how cocky he is when i make him vote for is bestest friend.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#183 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

Sorrit, on 28 March 2013 - 10:48 AM, said:

Shadow Demelain if they are alive at the end of day, Korlat if not, Monok Ochem if both of them are dead, and Gait if all 3 of them are dead.

I think that is enough, eh?

#184 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

Ryllandaras, on 28 March 2013 - 10:44 AM, said:

Provisional Remove Bending:

D'riss

Korlat

#185 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

Fanderay, on 28 March 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

Ok, hopefully day will be over by the time I return to the thread. NA is

Jump into Mockra.

I may have screwed over Ryll with my vote, but quite frankly he is playing stupidly. Stupid fascination with Bek, Ay and Nenanda. Stupid inability to see any other argument. Stupid attempt to drag the thread right back to day 2. This way we can hopefully both start with clean slates be a bit more careful this time.

What is the plan for the Easter break? My posting will be sporadic at best, I'm going overseas for the weekend.

I started a new night 3 resolution post in the appropriate thread.

#186 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

Sorrit, on 28 March 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

I think I got it.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I think you lack an apostrophe somewhere in there.

- T.

#187 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

TAPPER

Am I missing something on the vote counting???

#188 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

Bek Okhan, on 28 March 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

it's prolly someone who still thinks i'm the Jester.

or Mockra. strange vibes from that one....

provisional for night 3-kill mockra.

#189 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 05:14 AM, said:

All your non-passive abilities have been removed.

Since you already used your day-kill, this has no effect.

hmmm interesting.

Korbas, on 28 March 2013 - 12:26 PM, said:

Oh man are these people calling Ryll "Rhyll" on my nerves or what.

Ultama, on 28 March 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

The humans were tiring. Eliminating all the obvious shamblers, they felt it safe to turn on eachother. Unfortunately, this led to an easy attack by whom they thought their own, catching the furtive young man in the stairwell he had been using to trade information for protection.

The pair of killers attempted an attack, their target one of power, but not outside of their own. Somehow, they failed.

The two single killers, grieving their lost brethren, met with awkward stares and silence as they waited. Springing from ambush, they grabbed the dejected pair, killing them violently. Upon closer examination, it had been clear why the pair's attempt had failed.

Kilava is dead. She was The Survivor.

That sounds like Kilavas was targetted by a lot of people last night. If you scence contain any clue I would say a killer pair hit a BP and me and someone with the same wounding ability killed him.

Ultama, on 28 March 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

It's good that Rylls lynch stalled, that way he's a distraction for today. :D

Omtose, on 28 March 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

Provisional night 3 - stalk Shadow.

here kitty kitty kitty

Noted

Tulas Shorn, on 28 March 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

ok, coded message is a little weird

glad I got distracted, will announce target soon - When do I declare my next target after Night 3?

On night 3, you still pick the target for night 4, as well as doing your night 3 kill. If you are targeted by someone you can get distracted with preparing your kill for night 4, the same as you just did, but this would not affect your night 3 kill that you are performing right then!

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

#190 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

Ryllandaras, on 28 March 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

PS? Did my remove bending last night work?

You do not receive confirmation for removal of abilities. But you will receive notification if you recruit any players.

Mod discussion is going on about the recruitment bit here. The recruitment aspect should only occur ever two times you use the ability, but given the night-1 mix up, I'm thinking maybe it should've gone through this night. Stand by on that front.

---

Bliss didn't use her remove bending last night due to bad wording in the PM. The remove bending is supposed to recruit every 2nd time it is used, which if she'd used it last night would've been tonight. So I'm inclined to have the recruitment go through on her target from last night (Bendal Home)

#191 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Ay Estos, on 28 March 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Spy in the Web: passive. knows the identity of all syndicate players, and their code-names. (while this role is active, you will know the current alts of your fellow Meyerns, their meta-roles (ie: Meyern #2) and their role names)

Meyern #1 - Ryllandaras - Amon
Meyern #2 - Skintick - Casca
Meyern #3 - Venesara - Longinus

If one of them dies and you are still Isabella Paix, give us a reminder to update you with the new list!

It's because of this post that I thought Venesara was in the game. Given that she wasn't, and that Fanderay was, shouldn't you have told me what Fanderay's alt's role is?

gah, day 1 mix-up with people choosing their active roles. I did say you should remind us if your list isn't up-to-date.

Meryen #3 - Fanderay - Chaos Sorceror

#192 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Ay Estos, on 28 March 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

Night Action for Night 2:

Use
Night Power: target any player, including yourself. That player gains the following action:

Night Power: Once per game, you may send the name of another player to the mods. Both you and target player are killed. Bullet Proofs do not save you from your own destruction, but may save the other player.

On myself.

Noted

#193 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

Ryllandaras, on 28 March 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

PS? Did my remove bending last night work?

You do not receive confirmation for removal of abilities. But you will receive notification if you recruit any players.

Mod discussion is going on about the recruitment bit here. The recruitment aspect should only occur ever two times you use the ability, but given the night-1 mix up, I'm thinking maybe it should've gone through this night. Stand by on that front.

---

Bliss didn't use her remove bending last night due to bad wording in the PM. The remove bending is supposed to recruit every 2nd time it is used, which if she'd used it last night would've been tonight. So I'm inclined to have the recruitment go through on her target from last night (Bendal Home)

After more review, the ability says the recruit applies every second night this role is active, not every 2nd time you use it, so recruit goes through. I will inform Venge, who will probably not be very happy :D

---

sent:

In addition, you have been recruited. You are now a member of the Meyern faction

(this should've gone through last night, sorry about that)

---

nvm, I guess he is happy :p :

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

In addition, you have been recruited. You are now a member of the Meyern faction

(this should've gone through last night, sorry about that)

I am now scum!!! Sweet... I just have to keep playing like I currently am and keep Khell in the dark.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

#194 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

Ryllandaras, on 28 March 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

Sweet.

Ryllandaras, on 28 March 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

That must really piss him off.

#195 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

Desra, on 28 March 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

Ok, let's try this again.

Provisional, kill Bek.

If he is lynched, kill fandary (sp)

Noted

#196 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Silchas Ruin, on 28 March 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

Ryll will be lynched today

Hope its not too late to say that

waaaay too late - has to be a NA. There were already, what, 8 votes on Ryll by this point?

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

Obviously my exact probing of Rys paid off and scum recognized my brilliance and decided to recruit me. It would help a little if I knew who the other scum where or at least the bastard who recruited me. That way I could drop a hint to recruit Khell...

Ampelas, on 28 March 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

So we're still not sure what is going to happen to you internet-access-wise next week?

Yeah, I won't have any idea until I get there, sorry. And even then, as I'll be travelling around during the week, it could vary on a day-to-day basis. But I will post from my phone as much as I am able (which won't be very much).

I dare say my disappearance from the thread is going to be suspicious :D

Okay, well we'll see how it goes. I dare say there are some other low-posters in the game that you will fit in with just fine.

Ampelas, on 28 March 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

Oh, and my heart leapt into my mouth because I thought this was going to be a 'You are dead' message :p

next time, next time!

Liosan, on 28 March 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

Provisional:

Find Bendal Home

If dead, Korlat.

Getting them in early this time, huh? :p

#197 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

Some lovers-talk.

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 28 March 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 28 March 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 28 March 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 28 March 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

I can't remember, did the Predator get any upgrades once the ship landed? Or was it just the Alien and Ripley? If the latter, then Gait/Sorrit/Thyrllan is not likely to be the predator, but either alien or ripley.

Hmm.

Kilava was the Survivor from Zombies.

Nenanda was Zahska from...something, Espers?. Someone said it was a town role, but sounded scummy to me. They could make a lynch go through no matter what, even when dead (although clearly not in this game :D ).

Denesmet was Tarlokk from Legend of Korra. More town than scum.

I have to say, from this, it sounds to me more like Ripley has arrived among us than the Alien. What do you think?

Yeah I don't know. A surviver would have a pretty good chance if they where a predator. :p

The predator did not get a bump up once the ship was reached.

But survivor is not really a pro-active role. They have things like BPs and LPs, and automatic kills if someone tries to kill them. But they don't normally have access to regular kills, like the Predator would (or, indeed, the other two Alien 2.0 roles)

Good point. So if we buy that Kilva is gilt who is the surviver then one of the other two are a character from Aliens 2.0. If we assume that the only characters that matter are either the alien or Ripley because of the ship bump then there is a 50% chance that which ever of the two alts is town or scum.

IF we go by the role alignment from previous games, both Nenanda and Densemet had town-like (albeit dodgy) roles. So I think more likely to be Ripley...but I'm nowhere near certain.

I would be more inclined to think that Densemet is a towny more then Nenanda

I agree. In Espers, it does explicitly say that Zhaska (Nenanda's role) is town, but I'm not sure we can be wholly certain as yet that that's how D'rek's system operates. A healthy degree of paranoia...I mean, suspicion, is always good to have.

Anyways - shall I vote Ryll and get the train moving again or do you think further things need to be discussed today?

Yeah I think that we should get the Ryl lynch back on track. Tomorrow is good friday and I don't have to work so I won't be posting very much. It will probably be mostly dead tomorrow. So lets finish Rys and then see if we can get more information. I wouldn't mind lynching SR next. Mainly because there seems to be serious resistance.

#198 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

Liosan, on 28 March 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

Hi twelve, Silencer here. He didn't share your code, he just asked for an idea for one form me. I suggested the following:

Korbas, on 27 March 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

Liosan, on 27 March 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

Ah, I see. Still, it's good to have so much comms between our team. Though I'm not even going to touch the WIFOM of what can happen in the event one of us is recruited - though presently three of us are immune to just that, which is excellent. :p

Rashan can reach Amp next day. Is Amp immune too?

Both Rashan and Amp are immune to recruitment while this alt is active. :p

As for a phrase...it's tough. Can't be too obvious, of course...

How about quoting a post by that player, and replying to it in a different colour...but only *outside* the quoted text, nothing coloured inside it? That's pretty non-specific but works only for those who we know are in our faction. Anyone else does it and it is meaningless. So like I've quoted you above, and my reply might be:

Yes but only while this alt is still alive.

Like that? It can be a simple thing to do, after all. :p

Incidentally, while I'm alive, you, Ampelas (Essel #2) and myself are all immune to recruitment (catching up on thread, btw). And I assume you got the result of my night one find. :D

Last night I took "18 damage" from a minigun - this equates to one of three poison tokens, which once accumulated kill me, apparently. Stupid weird mixed mechanics. XD

#199 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

Bendal Home, on 28 March 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

You know as scum it would be SO much easier if I fucking knew who not to attack next...sigh... I guess there must be a second recruit function out there or like the Korra game someone with an unrecruit ability. That way I can't squeal like a pig names on thread if I get unrecruited. Mean while I am just going to continue to play as town. Hopefully engineer that crazy shit that I had talked over with Khell.

It's not really about whether this game has a deprogrammer or not. It's about whether the original game's recruit mechanic informed the players of their new leader or not! I really haven't changed things all that much :D

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Thanks for the heads up. I am waiting to see who will respond to the psychic wave. However, I'm now trying to figure out who to plant the Golden Eyes on. It's retroactive, right (if I plant it I get to see everything for a cycle, not just after it is activated)?

Hmmm, I'm not sure what it was in the original, but let's go with that. No reason it shouldn't affect the whole phase, really.

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

So before I forget I need to:

Figure out which role has a machine gun (I think that is arkham)
Take apart the psychic message and make sure it is authentic
Start a list of everyone on my team
Look more into alien roles

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 05:23 AM, said:

Psychic channels bring you this message:

Leader=Tulas=Pinhead this indicates that the person sending the message is on our team, or had a very lucky day 1 find

Karosis=Jacob can recruit Bella=Shadow Twilight game, role abilities copied below, also this indicates to me that this message is from Karosis since the Bella notation would be in his role description

Tomorrow, your 1st post, 3 parapraphs, in second paragraph mention an office supply, color, or animal. thats our team.

I want know who's who.

I'll post "WOOHOO" if we get Bella. Takes 10 nights. Also the damn puppy is vulnerable for these 10 nights... as if pinhead's penchant for killing his own team wasn't bad enough... :p

Ok, so break down in red.

Name: Jacob Black
Faction: Queleti

You are Jacob Black, a teenage Queleti and werewolf and the secondary love interest erotic fantasy of the protaganist author. You need to lead the werewolves to victory and you also want to seduce Bella to become your werewife.

Bella is Tellann.

You do not go to the bar.

Abilities:

[2] Guard - You can guard another player each night.

[3] Puppy Eyes - Each night you can sniff out Bella and howl to the moon outside her window. Bella will not perform any actions and any attacks against her will be redirected at you. Bella will be enticed for one point closer towards becoming a werewolf and joining your side.

Lupine Link – Werewolves have a psychic bond. Each night you can send a message to Path-Shaper of up to 50 words, which will in turn be passed on to all other werewolves.

Name: Bella Swan
Faction: none yet

You're Bella, the protaganist and obviously the avatar of the author. You start out fat and ugly, but somehow are still the most popular girl in school and everyone loves you. Then you have a baby and it makes you the most beautiful person in the world and psychic. Regardless of all that, right now you're just a confused, possibly schizophrenic adolescent unsure of whether she really wants to be a human, a werewolf or a vampire. There are 3 boys out to seduce you, each conveniently representing one of the 3 species. Each night they'll be trying to entice you to their side.

You know the 3 boys and they know you:

Edward Cullen is Galain.
Jacob Black is Mockra.
Mike Newton is Silanah.

You don't go to the bar. Ever.

Abilities:

Conversion(or not) (passive) - At the end of Night 3, you will join the faction of the boy who has enticed you the most. If there is a tie then the tied factions will continue vying for you until one takes the lead. On the night of your conversion you'll get married, have sex and get knocked up by that boy, too.

Delivery (passive) - At the start of the Night after you got pregnant, you will deliver your baby, Renesmee, who will join the same faction as you have now been converted to. If you are killed before then, Renesmee dies, too.

#200 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Kill Monok Ochem. If dead Kill Sorrit.

Noted

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

And I'm starting to wonder just how few people ended up with NKs on all 3 alts.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

20 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users