• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#781 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

View PostGanoes Paran, on 22 April 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

My choice was to get rid of scum and that Mekin character who would have destroyed town unless stopped. As far as I knew Togg was BP and a hit woulod not have succeeded.

The only way that Tulas was able to kill Togg was directing two shots at him. Of course he knew that he had a BP because he had targeted him during previous night.

V

Not to mention that one could reason that a retainer-like BP would only stop one action, similar to how it would have worked in ToD.

Or, going back further, town could have NOT ignored Lio revealing someone to be a role so ungodly powerful as a Sylar, and actually acted on it in the first few days. If town had actually reacted to that appropriately, HHD might have realized how important it was to remove Sylar's abilities and vig him repeatedly.

Or not...
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#782 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

I have arrived. Lasted a whole hell of a lot longer than day/night 1. And now to find out what the fuck happened that I was NK'd as the healer. And to find out how the hell town is able to fill the SK.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#783 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

Ryadd Eleis, on 22 April 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

Ryadd Eleis, on 22 April 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

Ryadd Eleis, on 22 April 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

Oh PS. It would have been grand if you could have just let Rikkter kerplode Tulas. Why couldn't you have just let it go all the way through? Wouldn't that have made the game more interesting that this slow procession to the SK's victory?

From my limited perspective, it seemed like we had no choice but to ally with the SK in order to stop the scum teams from winning. Indeed, what was our other choice anyway? Tulas had already killed Tiamatha and absorbed their 5 vig ability - all we could do was try and influence Tulas into using it against particular people.

I honestly don't know what other road was more right or wrong. You could say that Bliss should have targetted the SK until they were dead - but then if Bliss had killed Tulas, how would we have killed Togg in turn? Although I suppose we can just blame Tatts for everything - why did he not kill Togg? I'm sure he's been defending himself on this very thing in SH :)

I really don't know what Gnaw is thinking right now. Is he really as hell-bent on killing Tulas as he makes out? When he gets an idea in his head, he does have the tendency to stick to it. If other people keep dying, though...

From my not-so-limited perspective, I can't help but point out that your supposed "we had no choice" occured 6 days afte the SK was revealed...

-d

Yes, as I pointed out, 6 days in which the scum had ample opportunity to kill off the SK, but did not. Personally, I was never going to dance to scums' tune and lynch their own preferred target - I don't care if that decision dooms the rest of us :p Scum wanted him gone so badly, they should have done something themselves about it.

Maybe town should have helped them do it. In word if not in deed.

And you think in that case the scum would not have helped 'in word only' as well? Hardly. The same result by a different route would have happened - neither of us doing anything about it. I had hoped by making it plain that there would be no lynch of the SK that it would force their hand into killing him...but either they tried once and gave up (having not read Sylar's role PM), or were just as stubborn as town. Alas.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#784 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 19 April 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

Ryadd Eleis, on 19 April 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

Please deliver this message to twelve when he gets to SH:

You're a retard, twelve! Can't you tell I'm completely bullshitting on thread? Thanks a bunch for telling everyone I'm a finder, you moron!
Jackass.

I love you, really, twelve. But you're still a tard and you might take my homeworld, but you'll never escape the Grid!

I thought you bullshitted me. And in my defense I was already in the I'm dead spoiler me please mentality. You are right and I was being a total tard on thread. You are a much superior mafia player than I am.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#785 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

Sukul Ankhadu, on 22 April 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

Sukul Ankhadu, on 22 April 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

I'm going to assume that the ninja took out TS but he's got another alt.

Kill Korvalain. If dead Kill Ryadd Elias.

noted

that is going to turn out to be a mistake I think. *sigh*

#786 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

Drek

Sukul Ankhadu, on 22 April 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

Since I made that choice over the weekend when I figured TS was going to blown up, I don't suppose you'd let me change the kill order?

Kill Tulas Shorn, if dead Kill Ryadd Elias.

Once noted there is no change. I will pass along your wish to Drek. But I wouldn't hold out hope.

V

#787 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 22 April 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

Okarol has to be the guard right? him or Galain. But Ryadd has off thread with Galain.... hmmm either of the 2. guess it doesn't matter unless Sukul kills one of them. Thinking that cause I tried to kill galain that one night I wasn't guarded, and he lived, he was protected by Ryadd. so maybe him... bah... I don't know. Kinda pointless regardless, unless sukul and Ryadd get together and try to kill me together on 3 consecutive nights, I should be ok. fingers crossed.

We have no guards in this game only gards. :)

V

#788 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 22 April 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

I think you should disreguard all "gard" actions. see what I did there....

Noted. Disregard all gard actions. You know if you don't like being guarded. You could always figure out who the guard is and have a vig waiting for him. :)

V

#789 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 22 April 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

Noted. Disregard all gard actions. You know if you don't like being guarded. You could always figure out who the guard is and have a vig waiting for him. :)

V

You think I haven't been trying!!! based on the thread I have it narrowed down to Okral and Galain. I tried galain last time I wasn't guarded and he didn't die. I think I have a vig locked on Okral for tonight, so... fingers crossed.

There is trying and doing? Are you a trier or a doer? So far it seems like your just a trier. You don't want to only be a trier do you?

V

I am a motivational speaker in a spare time.

My Mentor

#790 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 22 April 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 22 April 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

V

You think I haven't been trying!!! based on the thread I have it narrowed down to Okral and Galain. I tried galain last time I wasn't guarded and he didn't die. I think I have a vig locked on Okral for tonight, so... fingers crossed.

There is trying and doing? Are you a trier or a doer? So far it seems like your just a trier. You don't want to only be a trier do you?

V

I am a motivational speaker in a spare time.

My Mentor

DOWN BY THE RIVER!!

At this point... unless our little "gard" gets bored one night, i'll keep putting in my vig actions. But I have talked with D'rek even my Guard+kill actions are guarded if I am guarded.

Hmmm it is a quandrum...

V

#791 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 22 April 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

also, quick question. Do I lose my worship if I am guarded and it doesn't go through?

I will double check with Drek, However when I had the Dreadfather role this is what I was told.

If you use your worship for something then yes it is gone. Regardless of the outcome of the action.

V

#792 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 22 April 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

Dammit, just looked at my provisional. No vig on Okoral :)

#793 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 22 April 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

also, quick question. Do I lose my worship if I am guarded and it doesn't go through?

I will double check with Drek, However when I had the Dreadfather role this is what I was told.

If you use your worship for something then yes it is gone. Regardless of the outcome of the action.

V

That's what I figured.

#794 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 22 April 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

V

That's what I figured.

Vengy is correct

#795 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

Sukul Ankhadu, on 22 April 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 22 April 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

gonna be a great few months, I think!

Not if your dead still waiting for 100 to finish...AHO

:)

V

Bah. I could make a damn good argument that still being alive in the game is worse.

:p

Now now. As much as I love to mod (power trip and what not) I would much rather be in the game. Of course if I was in the game at least someone would be talking. :p

V

#796 User is offline   King Lear 

• Une belle quelquesomething sans merci
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 22 April 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Oh PS. It would have been grand if you could have just let Rikkter kerplode Tulas. Why couldn't you have just let it go all the way through? Wouldn't that have made the game more interesting that this slow procession to the SK's victory?

From my limited perspective, it seemed like we had no choice but to ally with the SK in order to stop the scum teams from winning. Indeed, what was our other choice anyway? Tulas had already killed Tiamatha and absorbed their 5 vig ability - all we could do was try and influence Tulas into using it against particular people.

I honestly don't know what other road was more right or wrong. You could say that Bliss should have targetted the SK until they were dead - but then if Bliss had killed Tulas, how would we have killed Togg in turn? Although I suppose we can just blame Tatts for everything - why did he not kill Togg? I'm sure he's been defending himself on this very thing in SH :)

I really don't know what Gnaw is thinking right now. Is he really as hell-bent on killing Tulas as he makes out? When he gets an idea in his head, he does have the tendency to stick to it. If other people keep dying, though...

From my not-so-limited perspective, I can't help but point out that your supposed "we had no choice" occured 6 days afte the SK was revealed...

-d

Yes, as I pointed out, 6 days in which the scum had ample opportunity to kill off the SK, but did not. Personally, I was never going to dance to scums' tune and lynch their own preferred target - I don't care if that decision dooms the rest of us :p Scum wanted him gone so badly, they should have done something themselves about it.

And you think in that case the scum would not have helped 'in word only' as well? Hardly. The same result by a different route would have happened - neither of us doing anything about it. I had hoped by making it plain that there would be no lynch of the SK that it would force their hand into killing him...but either they tried once and gave up (having not read Sylar's role PM), or were just as stubborn as town. Alas.

I hate everyone.
Especially Khell.

*Men's Frights Activist*

#797 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

View PostKing Lear, on 22 April 2013 - 11:33 PM, said:

-d

I hate everyone.
Especially Khell.

What I was getting at here was that even if scum were going to kill the SK, town should have chipped in about the Seguleh defenses, about him being Sylar and how Hiro could wipe his powers, about the Vox Populi abilities, etc etc. Scum might still have to do the deed, but give them the information to make it succeed.

#798 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

Ryadd Eleis, on 22 April 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Ok, so two options:

1) We vote night again. I hate HATE HATE HATE doing that.

2) We lynch Korvalain or Okral Lom. The latter is almost certainly still Eriksonian and I believe their leader (so presumably unrecruitable). The former is Brujah and *probably* Eriksonian, and it would greatly amuse me to lynch him.

No. 2 is possible. 4 Essel votes, plus the double vote (hopefully he does have that) from Nimander, and it's done. Sukul can't whine because neither of those two will respawn - or at least they shouldn't in all likelihood. Unless of course he knows that one of them is actually on his team.

No. 2 is also dangerous because one of those two might be potentially guarding Tulas.

So do I take the risk? I have a feeling that Dejim has some kind of guarding power...possibly. That might be just wishful thinking, though.

On the other other hand, no. 2 would certainly liven this game up.

Suggestions welcome!

My suggestion is that you should try and win.

Go team!

Tulas Shorn, on 22 April 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

Yes ... Yesss... Talk yourselves into lynching sukul. I'll just sit back and wait....

Sukul Ankhadu, on 23 April 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

Ok, assuming I don't get lynched today, I'm pretty much a lock for a speed lynch after Korvalain dies tonight.

So provisional for tomorrow night is

Activate Lupine Form.

Kill Tulas Shorn. Kill Galain. If either are dead Kill Dejim Nebrahal.

This is a provisional for night 18?

Sukul Ankhadu, on 23 April 2013 - 02:48 AM, said:

Yes

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

#799 User is offline   King Lear 

• Une belle quelquesomething sans merci
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:12 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 23 April 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

View PostKing Lear, on 22 April 2013 - 11:33 PM, said:

-d

I hate everyone.
Especially Khell.

What I was getting at here was that even if scum were going to kill the SK, town should have chipped in about the Seguleh defenses, about him being Sylar and how Hiro could wipe his powers, about the Vox Populi abilities, etc etc. Scum might still have to do the deed, but give them the information to make it succeed.

Oh I wasn't arguing with you! I was just expressing my frustration at the players not the mods. Town's refusal to lynch the SK has just been really frustrating, even if I had stayed town, I'd still have advocated that the SK be killed off before lynching scum, especially when finding them stopped being a problem. I can kind of understand not wanting to do what scum want, but when that's taken to the point of doing what the SK wants instead? I don't even... Scum are easier to pick off individually after all, so prioritising removing the SK over scum just makes sense. Obviously there's an element of self-preservation in scum trying to push the focus onto the SK, but I feel like town should have been able to look past that instead of being all 'nooooo scary scum I won't do what you say'.

So basically what you said? :p
*Men's Frights Activist*

#800 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

I know you weren't arguing, I'm just clarifying for those who read the thread.

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

29 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users