Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#741 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

cont'd

Pran Chole, on 01 April 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Ultama, on 01 April 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Good note in Amp.
So, I'm wondering if it would be good to use you to run messages between our team members. Maybe tomorrow you reestablish the conversation with BH/D'riss, then come back to me the next day.

I can only create lover conversations once and can't talk to you again until I have cycled through all other players. That was why I was holding off talking to you in the first place. If you had more recruits then I could jump from one to another to let them know who was all on our team. I can reach out to D'riss tomorrow and tell him anything that you want me to share with him but then I won't be able to talk to him again after tomorrow.

Like I said I have a crappy symp role. I guess being able to talk to you even once is awesome but a lot can change after that one conversation. That's why I have been asking for all of your alts because once this conversation is over I can't talk to you again.

Ultama, on 01 April 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

But you can reach out to me again if I'm in another Alt?

Pran Chole, on 01 April 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

Ultama, on 01 April 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

But you can reach out to me again if I'm in another Alt?

Nope. I was told by the mods that I have to cycle through all the Meta-alts first before I can talk to someone again even if the alt I talked to is dead. So even if I don't know what your next alt is and I try to talk to you I will end up talking to the next person on my list. I can eventually talk to you again but that would require me not to die and I have also talked to every other meta player in the game still alive before I can reestablish a link with you. So the chances of that happening is very slim.

We should probably come up with some sort of code where you can signal me as to who else I should try to establish a link with so I can pass our team information on to them.

Ultama, on 01 April 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Sounds good. What are your other alts names?

Pran Chole, on 01 April 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

Rikkter and Galain

Pran Chole, on 01 April 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Yours?

Ultama, on 01 April 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

I think it's best if we keep them quiet. There is no guarantee that you can't be recruited by the other scum team. But I think a signal would be very handy...

Pran Chole, on 01 April 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

Probably a good idea. I didn't think about that. Do you think the other scum team has recuiters?

Let me know what the signal is going to be so I can keep an eye out for it and I'll just tell each recruit who the other recruits are. Hopefully I can still reach out to them and they aren't those that I haven't already talked to them. Maybe if you give me a list of who you are thinking of recruiting so I have at least an idea.

Ultama, on 01 April 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

I'm sure they do.
So, here is my issue and my thought.I think you are more useful to us as a healer.
I have been hit by a poison dart and two more will kill me. If you set yourself up to get lynched tonight, you can come back as a healer and keep me alive so I can recruit more to our team.
What do you think? Too crazy?

Pran Chole, on 01 April 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

I could be down with that but I do have a small concern. What happens if you also get NK tonight? I won't know who to heal if that happens and then I won't be able to pass information anymore either?

Ultama, on 01 April 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

I will signal you. Remember that I will know who YOU are. You should be able to use deduction to identify that I am signalling you since you will be looking for it. and there will be a limited pool of alts to look in.

Pran Chole, on 01 April 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

So what will the signal be? Or will I just have to figure it out? If I can't figure it out then I will just heal D'riss. I'd rather it be definately a team member than possibley getting it wrong.

Ultama, on 01 April 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

I'll quote you in a post.

Pran Chole, on 01 April 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

I've got to go. I'll try to log in tonight and post on thread and try to get myself lynched.

Ultama, on 02 April 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

Good luck and I'll vote for you! This plan may be just crazy enough to work!

Pran Chole, on 02 April 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

Ultama, on 02 April 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

Good luck and I'll vote for you! This plan may be just crazy enough to work!

My apologies for playing you Bliss but I knew going into the conversation that you were most likely Amon so I tried to pump you for as much info as I could for maximum carnage. Props to you for holding back as much as you did. Once it became obvious that you weren't going to give me anything else and with as much time left on the day as we had I felt it necessary to get a productive lynch.

I just wish you told me what your other roles were so we could prep for what is to come.

Path-Shaper, on 02 April 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

This conversation is ended.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#742 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

It seems a shame that Tulas won't become the Predator!
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#743 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

View PostGanoes Paran, on 19 April 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

It seems a shame that Tulas won't become the Predator!

It is a shame that he didn't kill Fener last night and then have shields and force town to lynch there own before they could even think about starting on him again... That would have been brilliant.

V

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 19 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#744 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

Korabas, on 19 April 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

FUCK!!!!!! I knew I should have healed Fener. I thought for sure when I told him I would heal him that I would be the one targeted with a night kill instead. Sylar absolutely cannont get my power else he will be unkillable.

#745 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

I'm sylar. I kill every night, it takes 3 lethal kills in a row to kill me. I absorb powers. I banged your mom, and took your sister to a nice steak dinner... Then never called her again. I am mentalists bane, I piss excellence. Rawr!

Just wanted to put this out for a quick copy paste if I am not dead tonight.

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 18 April 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

and obviously when you said Seguleh Defenses on Sukul, you meant Seguleh Assault

Hmmmm wait so since I wasn't guarded that means Sukul wasn't a number 2. Meaning he is a #1 or #3 So no more segulah assault on him. He can't hurt me on his own. Lets hope that Ryadd gets cute and tricky and starts using his kills on other erikson members and doesn't team up with Sukul. I was very delibirate by saying on thread that the # of times per night doesn't matter, just that it's 3 nights in a row. Lets hope Ryadd falls for the bait.

If not... I am probably toast tonight.

#746 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

Cause I'm a dick. :lol:

Sukul Ankhadu, on 19 April 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Mod kill?

Are you requesting one?

V

I guess I can ask Drek. Any reason why?

#747 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

Ryadd Eleis, on 19 April 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

I so wish I could talk to twelve off-thread right now. He can really have the blinkers on when he's set on something sometimes. We could use this opportunity to lynch a non-Essel. The only fear is that it's a non-Essel who's doing the guarding of Tulas.

#748 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

Also, lets hope the try to speed things up before the break and lynch me before sacrosanct fires... gonna use my vox LP, vote myself, and hopefully get some kills off before the guard can get his order in.

#749 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Man... only 12 alts left I need to kill. I'll get Sukul on my retaliation, someone on my Pai mei lynch, one person for a daykill on predator. Which brings it down to 9 people I need to kill... if one of those is the guard I might get an extra on pai mei... 8 people. ugh!!! ugh I say!!!

So close... yet sooooooooooooooooo very far. I am gonna need some help.

I knew I wasn't gonna win this, but to come so close!! Very frustrating. Fucking Khell. :lol:

Drek

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

On my predator role. If 2 people target me for a NK (the first one) do they both die to my retaliation? How do you determine who dies if they both don't?

#750 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

Galain, on 17 April 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

I get the impression that TS is trying a little too hard for having a LP. So I think he doesn't have one. If I had a LP I would just let them lynch me and go to night.

#751 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

Drek

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

This was the original absorb you gave me: (all underlines are mine)

Path-Shaper, on 08 April 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

From Sorrit, you have absorbed:

Each night you can target another player (call it "the Sorrit Night Ability"). If they are the #1 player of their faction, nothing happens. If they are the #2 player of their faction, you vig them. If they are #3 or below, you guard them. If they are the Serial Killer, you die. If they are the Survivor or Jester, nothing happens.

Only the Serial Killer can kill you alone. All other lethal attacks on you will not harm you.

You can also die if targeted by a #1 player's lethal action in the same phase as another #1 or #2 player's lethal action.

How this works with your Sylar defenses: if the Sorrit Defense makes someone's attack on you unable to hurt you, it does nothing, but if it the attacks are legal it all goes through. ie if two #1 players vig you at night, both go through and then hit your Sylar defenses (or other absorbed defenses)

Any other players' attempts to kill you will fail (at no penalty to the attacker). Other abilities, including recruitment, can still affect and succeed on you.

Then in the summary you say this:

Path-Shaper, on 18 April 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

4. Seguleh Defenses - Numbered meta-roles below 2 cannot hurt you. #2 meta-roles can only hurt you in conjunction with a #1/un-numbered attack. If you are targeted by only one lethal attack from a #1, #2 or Survivor meta-role, it does nothing. The Survivor and Jester cannot hurt you at all. Other lethal attacks from un-numbered meta-roles can penetrate the Seguleh Defenses.

In 2 places it says unnumbered people can't hurt me, then in the very final line you say leathal attacks from un numbered go through. I is confused. It seems like that got thrown in later. Whats up?

#752 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

Galain, on 19 April 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

I now have officially voted night for the first time in my Mafia-life.

#753 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

Korabas, on 19 April 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 19 April 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

The Bride has now been named. Any restrictions against naming her are lifted.

This leads me to believe that the Bride is playing in the game now as well. That was a total scum role if there ever was one though the premise of the game was scum like characters were town and town like characters were scum.

Like I said I hope me healing known scum won't come back to bite me in the ass.

#754 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

Ryadd Eleis, on 19 April 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Today we could be lynching Brujah. But no. We're going to night instead. If Brujah is not the one guarding Tulas, then I will be seriously disappointed in this missed opportunity.

#755 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 19 April 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

Survivor and Jester cannot pierce the Seguleh defenses. EVAR!!!

Unforeseen shenanigans may be afoot

>.>

<.<

That doesn't make sense...the first PM said only a combo of 1's 2's and 3's can penetrate. Now thats not the case? Really hard to plan when things keep changing >.<;;;

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Also, it's 6 votes for night if Nimander counts double.

#756 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

Drek if you don't freeze for the weekend after resolving night and allow town to run a speed lynch on a friday afternoon when we normally freeze. That would be completely wrong and totally biased a very poor move

V

#757 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

Ryadd Eleis, on 19 April 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 19 April 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Your scouts report that Korabas is an Esselmontarian

phew. My scouts also report that I'm going completely mental from paranoia.

So your scouts report that you're playing mafia?

#758 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 19 April 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Drek if you don't freeze for the weekend after resolving night and allow town to run a speed lynch on a friday afternoon when we normally freeze. That would be completely wrong and totally biased a very poor move

V

I'm not that mean.

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

Night 17

Provisional Kill Sukul if he is dead Kill Ryadd

Provisional Hassans choking coil (400 worship) on Ryadd if he is dead do It on Galain.

Noted.

So you're vox populi'ing today instead of sacrosanct?

#759 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

Korabas, on 19 April 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 19 April 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

You are dead. You now respawn as Rikkter.

Fucking brilliant on my part. I probably cost us the fucking Game!!!!

#760 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 19 April 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 19 April 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

Night 17

Provisional Kill Sukul if he is dead Kill Ryadd

Provisional Hassans choking coil (400 worship) on Ryadd if he is dead do It on Galain.

Noted.

So you're vox populi'ing today instead of sacrosanct?

Probably unless I get chicken.

I have 1300 worship now. 900 with the coil.

You might be looking at time stamps!!

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users