• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#301 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

Korlat, on 26 March 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Oh, that vote wording was perfect. Kudos.

Now, do you have any thoughts as to who else likely anything? D'riss looks scummy to me. I probably should have left her off the list. But was rushing to get it in before any more people jumped on the Eloth train.

Tellan, on 26 March 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

D'riss definitely looks scummy. However - Is it just you and me on our team or do we have others? One of my alts is a Steel Inquisitor who is a major badass - I have kills, recruits, finds, allsorts (saving him for my last alt). What I'm saying is if that you have a similar major abilities may be each scum team has only two players? That with the indys as well, could be balanced?

Tellan, on 26 March 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

I'm thinking I will kill one of the three agreeing with me about Ay Estos - makes him look even shittier.

Tellan, on 26 March 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

I'm going to day kill Nenanda - timing is perfect

Korlat, on 26 March 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

Okey

Thinking more about Eloth and the SK/FM thing.

He was dead and couldn't do anything last night.

Korlat, on 26 March 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 26 March 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

You seem awfully certain of yourselves. What's to say that even if Ay is lying, and they used to be Eloth rather than Aranatha, that they/Eloth are not town?

Edit: Does that sentence make sense? This multiple alts thing is going to get very confusing. Basically, how do we know Eloth wasn't town, and therefore, if we go by Tellan's suspicions, that Ay, too, is town - and attempting to claim Jester and harmless so that we leave them alone?

By the way, I don't believe that myself. I think Ay is telling the truth - but we'll see what Bek has to say.

Am I reading that right? Is Amp saying he's not town?

Korlat, on 26 March 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

But what the fuck are the odds that we would nail the Jester and the SK first day???

Did you guard somebody last night?

Korlat, on 26 March 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

Haha. I think that you have single handedly made Ay Estos the flavor of the day.

Posted Image

Tellan, on 26 March 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

Meh, no mod around so Nenanda's death won't have the desired affect.

Completely forgot about a night action, was a bit rushed at the end of the day.

Not sure who I'd guard at the moment though.

As for Amp - I think he may be drunk!

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

Ryllandaras, on 27 March 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

I don't think that Ay is either Eloth OR Aranatha. We also havent seen anything indicating that Nenanda activated another alt. I'm not sure how this mechanic could work to activate an alt before we got the death scene, but I don't think that Ay is Eloth or Aranatha.<br style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); ">

Can you see any way possible that such a convoluted piece of tripe such as this could be spouted by a townie?
So I am still wondering about the 'Goodkind' comments.

Tellan, on 27 March 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

Ryllandaras, on 27 March 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

I don't think that Ay is either Eloth OR Aranatha. We also havent seen anything indicating that Nenanda activated another alt. I'm not sure how this mechanic could work to activate an alt before we got the death scene, but I don't think that Ay is Eloth or Aranatha.<br style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); ">

Can you see any way possible that such a convoluted piece of tripe such as this could be spouted by a townie?
So I am still wondering about the 'Goodkind' comments.

Mmmm, not sure at all about this. Every time I've been scum I've known how many were on my team, even if not their identities (I think). Worth monitoring though.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#302 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Tellan, on 27 March 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Mmmm, not sure at all about this. Every time I've been scum I've known how many were on my team, even if not their identities (I think). Worth monitoring though.

Do you know others than me? I know you but that's all the info I was given on Team Terry.

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

Tellan, on 26 March 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

Meh, no mod around so Nenanda's death won't have the desired affect.

As for Amp - I think he may be drunk!

Yeah, had we held off and used that later this afternoon or early evening it might have had better effect. But better used than lost. I wonder that nobody has really commented on the two day kills as day kills. Don't know what to think of that.

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

Korlat, on 26 March 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

And for the life of me, I can't remember why I chose Aranatha. It was gut, but something was said earlier.

Eh. It was to possibly use against Silchas Ruin. But mostly moot now. Might be able to come up later.

Any thoughts for tonight?

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

If I was town, I'd be trying desperately to come up with some way to say "You know, if we all agree Rhyll is scummy and stupidly so, under the current game mechanics wouldn't we be best served to just ignore him? Why let him respawn as a new alt that we don't know."

However, I'm scum. And it's time for Rhyll to go. If he's GK he's doing us no good. If he's not, even better.

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

Tellan, on 26 March 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

D'riss definitely looks scummy. However - Is it just you and me on our team or do we have others? One of my alts is a Steel Inquisitor who is a major badass - I have kills, recruits, finds, allsorts (saving him for my last alt). What I'm saying is if that you have a similar major abilities may be each scum team has only two players? That with the indys as well, could be balanced?

Hell, I completely missed this post. I'm not certain about a 2/10 mix. Even with the badass roles that seems a bit weak. Maybe a symp? 3/9 == 24 + 3 indies. No idea where she would have stuck Bubba.

My second role is Big Ben. It's a recruit mechanism, but I have to die to use it. My last one has lp, bp, and an extra kill every 3 days.

One of the town leader's alts is Alan Turing from the eye spy a spy game. Everyone in that game was FM. So that's a townie with a kill. Which also leads me to believe 3/9 is more likely than 2/10.

So, take a look at Tulas Shorn with "is he our symp" eyes.

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

There is just no fucking way that Eloth and Bek Okhan are the same person. But I can't see pushing that anywheres.

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

Which also leads me to believe 3/9 is more likely than 2/10.

So, take a look at Tulas Shorn with "is he our symp" eyes.

I had seen his "haha Telann, you just might be right"

Just did a search on all his posts. IF we have a symp, he could very well be it.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#303 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

Denesmet, on 26 March 2013 - 08:02 AM, said:

Anyone else getting Jester-like vibes from Aranthana? I just finished reading the thread and the continual posting of shit to try to incite people seems pretty blatant, without actually going after anyone, like Bendal is doing.

Interesting that 4 posts got Denesmet day killed.

This post by Liosan just vibes bad to me.

Neither SK or Survivor have any reason to stall a vote right? Kilava looks to be town. She's questioning both Amp and Rhyll. Methinks might be a good NK target.

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

Ay Estos, on 26 March 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

Ay Estos, on 26 March 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

I currently have a Night Kill and a BP (that last one would have been useful last night!). As I said, my intention is to sit back and just throw my vote where the lynch train seems to be going. There's not much else I can do, I doubt anyone's going to listen to much I have to say given I've already lost the game.

Sorry, I misread my role PM, it says I have a Night Kill BP, and I read it as a Night Kill and a BP. I only have a BP, and if I am recruited, I die and it counts as a lynch.

Is that even possible? Is there any way that could be worded in such a way as to misread it?

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 03:04 AM, said:

Put the NK on Kilava followed by Monok Ochem. Not that I really think there's much chance of Kilava being lynched.Posted Image

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 03:04 AM, said:

Put the NK on Kilava followed by Monok Ochem. Not that I really think there's much chance of Kilava being lynched.Posted Image

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

Looks to be a quick lynch. I put the hit on Monok followed by Sorrit.

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

I don't suppose our loving eyes in the sky would be kind enough to continue Tellan's guard/heal order from yesterday to today? Seeing as the speed lynch is about to go through?

*looks desperately for the "thank you for being a kind and loving mod" emoticon*

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

It would be very cool oh eye in the sky if you could fix that double silanah in the vote count please. before he ends up dead again for that reason only.

Tellan, on 28 March 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

Sorry mate, just requested modkill - family bereavement so I'm not going to be around for a while.

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

I'm sorry, for whatever feeble non-reassurance that can ever be in such situations.

#304 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

On the thread, the ninja is active!

Prazec Goul, on 03 April 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

GAIT! Your stupidity has gone on long enough! I do now what your father should have done long ago!

size and colour mine. I'll check the role if it is immediate or not.

- T.

#305 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

Path-Shaper, on 03 April 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

GAIT! Your stupidity has gone on long enough! I do now what your father should have done long ago!

- T.

Or wait, is that our mod-puppet????

... so confused.

- T.

#306 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Path-Shaper, on 03 April 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 03 April 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

- T.

Or wait, is that our mod-puppet????

... so confused.

- T.

I was just having some fun. People are really oblivious though, didn't get a single comment on it :(

#307 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Silanah, on 03 April 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

Stay inside, receive BP.

Provisional Puppy Eyes.

Message forth coming.

Olar, Bendal, anyone else in our faction that you know of? If so mention me in a post with other members in one post. I am doing an analysis on thread now. When I die I have 5 vigs to use in one alt and another vig in another alt.

Silanah, on 03 April 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

That reveal sucks. I have a list here of all the things I've looked into today. 5 pages of my personal notebook, the only other thing in this notebook from Malazan is the Eclipse game. The rest consists of diary entries and recipes.

I may as well write some of the stuff I had here.

Town one

Olar Ethil, Bendal Home, Silanah, Thyrllan, possible Pran Chole.

Town two

Karosis, Liosan, Spite and Sorrit.

Scum 1

Korlat, Korbas, Gait, Togg/Kadagar

Scum 2

Ultima/Fener, Amp, Bendal (poss recruit), D'riss, Rashan,

Demelain is scum. Possibly in Korlat's faction.

Silanah, on 03 April 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

I have a list of Cf's, a list of votes, a list of trains, Original Alts, versus second alts, then the matrix reload track list, a reveals list, a notes page and a friendly/accusatory page.

Silanah, on 03 April 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Okay so in light of the new post by Emurlahn.

Provisional Puppy Eyes.

New Message.

Emur could read this so do not signal. When you die and change alts stay low. I do have 6 vigs coming to me, I will use them on current list of players that I know are not in our team.

#308 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

Demelain, on 03 April 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

Ohhhh shit. That is a crazy reveal. And really helps essel the most. I've decided that I'm terrible at guessing, so I'll let this role be RI, and let myself not hold back, and then be more safe as Medic and Newt

Demelain, on 03 April 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

Roam streets night seven

ok. who are you going to vig?

Demelain, on 03 April 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

Also ill guess anyway for this night and next day:

Silanah will die

Kadagar lymched

noted

#309 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 03 April 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

Not sure who to kill... Town is taking out all the scum...scum that are likely to have juicy roles I can poach. BUT, if I have any chance of winning I need to make every kill count and kill as many people as possible.

I think I want Silanah and Olar Dead, but he hints at having protection, and with the possibility of BP cause of the festival...I think I need to go for someone under the radar. Someone boring who will want to spice up their night with a vig and forgo protection (unlike Olar who will probably cower). Someone who Might be a shield to Fener.

I am thinking Trake. I don't hold any hope that he has a cool ability for me to absorb, but I think he'll be a high chance of a kill going through.

Tulas Shorn, on 03 April 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Question, will the person I give the BP to know it came from me, will they be told about it?

They will know they have received a BP, but will not learn that it came from you.

#310 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 03 April 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

Am I recruitable? I only have 1 or 3 roles that state specifically that I can't be recruited.(Predator)

From your meta-role:

In addition to the abilities of your roles, you can never join another faction or have your VCs changed. Recruit abilities will not bring you into another faction, though they may still modify your abilities or provide you or others with information, in certain cases.

#311 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

Ampelas, on 03 April 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 03 April 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 03 April 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 03 April 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

I'm also willing to lynch D'riss. Of course there is that free vig coming my way tonight.

I never said which end of the vig I'd be on. :(

Don't jinx yourself...

Meh. I'd rather somebody target me than Alkend. I just haven't figured out a way of doing that without getting him lynched.

Path-Shaper, on 03 April 2013 - 07:40 AM, said:

Togg, on 03 April 2013 - 05:56 AM, said:

Also, when it comes to my Questioner role - how detailed can I ask? Can I ask for the fully-quoted contents of role PMs, that sort of thing?

The original Uhun was only yes/no questions. I'd say that's a decent guideline but D'rek might do things differently - she left it open in her blue lines on the role. Mind, how would you phrase a question for a role PM? It has to be a question.
If you ask:

1. Can you post the PMs of one of your lovers?

I'd answer:

1. Yes. and be done with it.

Togg, on 03 April 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Something like:

1. What are the first 498 words of your role PM?
2. What are the first 499 words of your role PM?
3 . What are the first 500 words of your role PM?

Follow the original role - yes or no questions, only.

-D

#312 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

Random note of interest, the current number of alive roles left per faction (including the currently active ones):

Esselmontarians - 23
Eriksonians - 9
Goodkinders - 13
Meyerns - 11
Serial Killer - 3
Survivor - 3

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 03 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

#313 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

Ampelas, on 03 April 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

I'm losing interest in this game day by day, so feel free to offer this role to Bubba should he get eliminated tonight.

No.

#314 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

Silchas Ruin, on 03 April 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

seed Ampelas

noted.

- T.

#315 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

Silanah, on 04 April 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

Brujah in any way possible, lynch or kill, that is why the later kills.<li>King Lear (early death if possible, it doesn't have to be by my hands but better if it was)<li>EM lynched, that would be nice and sweet<li>Blend for arguments near enough all the time<li>Bliss I'd love to kill her, that'd be very satisfactory

Gait and Sorrit look juicy for kills. I think that would be two out of my list.

I haven't decided yet obviously but if I do die tonight I am day vigging 5 people tomorrow.

#316 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

Spite, on 03 April 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

I have a feeling that town who stay out tonight are going to be massacred.

Hide in the corner and dream of the elephant I've lost.

noted.

#317 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

Omtose, on 03 April 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

I really hope that the lynch doesn't happen, but with more than 10 hours to go and half the votes neccessairy I don't see it happening.

#318 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

Sorrit, on 04 April 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

Gait=Ganoes
and if i'm mistaken, then fuck me I soooo suck.

#319 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

Pran Chole, on 03 April 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

How the hell can you post pictures in PMs!!?!?!? This is beyond frustrating. Who is the mother fucker that did this to me. They must die!!!!

:(

- T.

#320 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

Olar Ethil, on 03 April 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

I want to get out tonight in the festival and Vig away on old Ampelas

I don't care if anybody likes me

My teammate target for tomorrow night is Desra

I'm going to have to get myself killed & what's up with Pran Chole?

noted.

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users