• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#261 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

Rashan, on 02 April 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Hmm, I feel that was a mistake. And you can't undo it once you've made a decision, correct?

I have a horrible feeling that Fanderay is/was Monock Ochem, who looked very much like town when they died.

Oh well, hopefully they're other town. Otherwise I've seriously fucked up. Doobie doobie doo... It's been a terrible day.

As soon as it is 'noted', the provisional is unchangeable.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#262 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Silanah, on 02 April 2013 - 01:59 PM, said:

I had a lot of notes scribbled down, 4 pages of my notebook taken up, then you reloaded the Matrix. How my heart sank. I haven't been online properly since last Thursday although I have kept up with the thread. My notes are lacking now. Golden bits of information here there and everywhere. One thing I thought funny was Fanderay's post...

This bit for SH.

You are not Karosis, with the longer, more intense posting style, particularly seen in context of attacking Eloth, more clean in terms of grammar and spelling, but no less focused than that of Bendal Home.

Boom!!! I reckon this guy is either fucking with me and knows it is me, knowing I will post it to gloat OR I have fooled someone, and my grammar WAS good in early parts of this game. Gust Hub, Empror and HD suck it!

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#263 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

Hi tapper!

So you can't get Mafia Manager to work either? Good it's not just me :sweat:

I will send a PM to Alt and see if he can fix it.

#264 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

Sorrit, on 02 April 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 02 April 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

Sorrit, on 02 April 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

Nk on Gait

if it's too late, then np.
(I really should stop doing this)

also, Gait is doing an awesome job of impersonating Brujah.

Pfft, you wish you had a NK. But I've noted your stand-around-and-maybe-guard-but-probably-do-nothing-and-almost-never-NK :p

Do you want to make me cry?
:p

As long as you keep not dying, process of elimination means you'll target a #1 player eventually.

Or the Serial Killer... :sweat:

#265 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 02 April 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

Liosan, on 02 April 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

Ok, so, realizing I'm a tad bit confused about my role's abilities:

You can still do a find of another player's role name once each night.<br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(249, 245, 250);">Each day, pick any alt that you have done a successful find on (even if they have died since then) - you go back in time and learn what night actions they have used each night throughout the game.

So if I give you a role name, I can either have a successful or unsuccessful find of their alt? And then, the next day, I can learn their actions and stuff (of that particular alt)?

Sooooooooo I can actually do a find on Amon???????? I'm so unsure. It doesn't look like he has any anti-finding abilities.. :c but this is my last alt! aack!

Find on Amon

I'd say that you first need to do a find on the suspected Amon alt, and then you can do the ability find (as per the wording: pick an alt you have done a successful find on). I am a bit out of the loop with regard to game management and don't know if you have already done a find on the alt Amon is suspected to be in.

- T.

replied with:

D'rek here, didn't see the issue about your NA before now.

You need to target a living alt, like any vanilla find.

So ie:

Night 10 - Find Prazec Goul -> learn he is the marshmallow man
Day 11 - learn what NAs Prazec Goul has performed
Night 11 - Find Fener -> learn he is a Finder
Day 12 - learn what NAs Fener has performed
Night 12 - Find Omtose

etc
etc
etc

If you can put in a fixed action choice really fast we can resolve it still tonight

#266 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 02 April 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

?

Bendal Home, on 02 April 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

Question, Oh! Shaper of Paths.

If I recruit tonight, and steal the recruiting power again, and use it tomorrow night (not like I'll survive, but w/e) on the same person, do I get to recruit? Yes/No?

It depends on the exact wording of the stolen ability, I'd say. Since it says "once every two nights, the interpretation becomes whether this counts day -1 + this use as one group of 2, and then the next as the next group of two. If so, yes.

I'll put it up with a questionmark in SH.

- T.

replied with:

re:^^

We'll figure that out if/when you steal that ability again. Probably have to do a lot of special interpretations with your thefts, so we'll just do it on a case-by-case basis :sweat:

#267 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

Sorrit, on 02 April 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

thanks. That makes me feel really really better. :sweat:
(although I'm not supposed to die if I target a 1 player)

I meant you'll get a NK eventually

Fanderay, on 02 April 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

Not very good with reading comprehension.... My first post had the required signal. Grrrr.

Bendal Home, on 02 April 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

Ok. Do I have any kind of response as to if my neutering worked on Tennes?

Nope, that ability does not produce a feedback response whether it succeeded or failed.

Silanah, on 02 April 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

Everyone is spelling his name wrong when it is in big fucking pink letters. I joined in.

Meng Huo has been captured for the fifth time. Two more captures to go.

#268 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Sorrit, on 02 April 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 02 April 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

Sorrit, on 02 April 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

thanks. That makes me feel really really better. :sweat:
(although I'm not supposed to die if I target a 1 player)

I meant you'll get a NK eventually

Sure. that's why I said NK on Gait
I feel really confident today.

Desra, on 02 April 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

I completely forget I had an action... Stupid me. Though I was still in GL after that long weekend.
Find Trake

If it isn't too late, which is probably is. Either way.

tooooooooooooooooooooo laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

#269 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 02 April 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 02 April 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

Tulas Shorn, on 02 April 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

52 is way to little to inflict me with a poison token!! :sweat:

Fine, it was a sniper shot for 300 damage.

In the groin.

gdi... :p

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 02 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

#270 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Ultama, on 02 April 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

Who can I choose from? Does it have to be D'riss or can it be Fener?

Huh?

Ultama, on 02 April 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Did I get another recruit?

No, you were lynched during the day so you did not perform any NAs

#271 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

D, on 02 April 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

I would have killed to have been able to be Fener from the Hamlet game. Fuck me, that role goes to Rylls. Jesus christ they are so retarded I picked them out on there second post of the game and then they spilled shit to fucking Punch nuts getting themselves lynched. So now they get a role that will allow them to completely abuse the thread and spread completely and total WIFOM all over it. THEY HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TO DO THAT... IT SHOULD BE MINE!!! Khell was already the tyrant. Bugger.

D, on 02 April 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:

Is there anything that I need to know about oh you know being one of the stupid shields for my moron boss. :sweat:

If you were a Shield, you would know it. You aren't.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 02 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

#272 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

New Meng Huo:

Ultama, on 02 April 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

Ah ok.
  • D'riss
  • Rashan
  • Bendal Home
  • Gait
  • Silanah
  • Trake
  • Silchas
  • Spite
  • Tulas
  • Demelain

So Rashan (Essel #6) is recruited to the Meyerns.

#273 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

Path-Shaper, on 02 April 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

Fanderay, on 02 April 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 02 April 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

You are Silenced. You may only speak in quotes, pictures and votes, nothing else. This ends at dawn of Day 7.

***Note that this Silencing DOES apply to off-thread conversations, as well.

Even though the messenger will not allow me to post pictures?

It doesn't?

Posted Image

Fanderay, on 02 April 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

I can't attach pictures. Are you linking that from a web site?

Yeah.

Okay, well for off-thread PMs I will let you also make one-word posts. But every post of yours must be after a post by another player.

#274 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 02 April 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

Wait... so reading on the thread. Fener/Steve can not be lynched. It says so in his role. It says nothing about being Night Killed. As PS posted the Role I assume what is on thread is legit. There was no other killers in the Hamlet game so Fener didn't have to worry about NK's.... but in this game there is! Whoever chose Steve, should have made him the last alt they chose. But, I want to make sure with you, am I reading this right? Can I NK Steve/Fener? How would my absorb work...hmmmmm. That would be an excellent absorption if someone managed to do a find on me. Please let me know.

He's also immune to NKs until the Shields are dead.

Fener, on 02 April 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

NK in this order:
Korlat, Sorrit, Gait

Noted.

Silchas Ruin, on 02 April 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

seed fener

Noted.

D, on 02 April 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 02 April 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

D, on 02 April 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:

Is there anything that I need to know about oh you know being one of the stupid shields for my moron boss. :sweat:

If you were a Shield, you would know it. You aren't.

AHahahahahaha good.

D, on 02 April 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

I am playing along with Fener. Fucking taking son of a bitch. I was already going to have to deflect shit from Khell but Amon goes and tells Poll pots that I was recruited. Fuck head.

D, on 02 April 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

I swear to go I am going to fuck whom ever was Amon completely the fuck up. Fucking Silencing me after you fucking recruit me then kill me. FUCKING RETARDED MONKEY YOU HAVE COMPLETELY NUDER-ED ME in this game.

Sorrit, on 02 April 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

Nice save twelve.
Nice reveal twelve.
double rep coming your way for awesome game

#275 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Mod thoughts, after 5 game days:

Town looked to be doing really good with knowing both Amon and the Serial Killer, really too bad for the towns that the Reload hit when it did. Though they still lucked out with twelve choosing that particular night to bond with Bliss and so tracking Amon through the alt shuffle.

However, we're getting now into the period of more recruiting and more kills flying around. Eriksonians are already taking a big hit, but the Esslemonts are staying alive very well for such a large group. As much as there are some nasty power roles being saved for last amongst them, the towns really need to get their finders going if they want to whittle down the scum enough to have a chance in the end game. Stalker, Azath and Silencer have all been failing to submit NAs, and they're going to suffer for it in a few days when a few more townies have been recruited and the rest still have no idea who the killers are. Obdi, GH and twelve have been doing well with their limited/soft finds though and can hopefully make up for some of that. A mass finder reveal of scum roles when the Maya or Highlander roles become active is one of those combinations of roles that could completely change the game.

On the scum side, the Meyerns have had some bad luck and are looking a bit weak, but they are still very much in there. Bliss knowing her shields and having a long stretch of NKs should keep their offensive abilities going, but they don't have else. Blend is on his last life and effectively an RI, Kurt is down 2 lives as well, and Venge only has a townsman's strength, while Starling continues to fail to put in NAs - it is day 6 and she still hasn't made a single FM jump. KL joining them with her Inigo and Master Soother roles could help a lot, though.

The Goodkinders, on the other hand, are doing very, very well. They are almost entirely off everyone's radars and have only had one weak role lost, so far. Bubba's Necromancer role is veeery strong, even with the restraints we put on it, and Gnaw has been doing very well at getting his kills in. Lizra is chewing people apart, though I can't help but think she didn't remember the rest of her role PM as she hasn't used the one-time double-poison yet (and why wait, you might die before you can).

The Dude is doing great, too, and at this point pretty much has enough defenses that he'll never get hit with enough things at once to kill him unless Hiro finds him or a finder reveals him.

And lastly dkt is being himself and so far not dying too much. Only the Eriksonians have any chance of recruiting Bella still, but Tattersail is doing very good at not attracting NAs so he can get his enticement points up there. 10 is a lot to get, though.

Overall, a lot of people are playing very well, both at on-thread hunting and using NAs effectively. I would weight things a bit in favour of town and the serial killer at the moment, mostly because the scum factions are doing well at killing each other :sweat: On the other hand, people really need to do some research more! ie the Eriksonians who were told their leader was Pinhead could've looked him up and realized they can distract him from his NKs. or if someone looked up the Necromancer role and posted on-thread they'd know how crazy it is and would not be hesitating to lynch Korlat!

But most important of all people seem to be having FUN so things seem good so far!

I am soooo hoping that Lizra's minigun tokens land a bunch of hits at the same time as the Squid Festival tomorrow night and we get a ludicrous number of deaths. That will really shake up the game :p

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 02 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

#276 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

Korbas, on 02 April 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

Ah just like real life. Thanks for the info!

Desra, on 03 April 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Find Omtose, if dead, find Tulas Shorn

I want to look in the shadows and see what's there.

Noted

Olar Ethil, on 03 April 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

Kill Rashan

please wait a couple hours so I don't get accused of it

Noted (this is a daykill)

Pran Chole, on 03 April 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

Befriend

Olar Ethil, Silanah, Bendal Home, Demelain, Denul, Desra, Karosis, Korbas, Korlat, Liosan, Omtose, Pallid, Prazec Goul, Rashan, Silchas Ruin, Sorrit, Spite, Tennes, Trake, Tulas Shorn, D'riss

Noted

Bendal Home, on 03 April 2013 - 02:11 AM, said:

Ok... lets Shadow Fanderay tonight. If Fanderay is lynched then shadow Fener.

Noted

Rashan, on 02 April 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

The hwat?

Rashan, on 02 April 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

Um, I had a thought. Is my meta role now scum or is it just this alt?

It is you, your meta-role.

Rashan, on 02 April 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

And I guess my vig didn't work either. Boooo, bad night.

Rashan, on 03 April 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

Oh yeah, my three recruits:

Bendal Home muhahaha
Fanderay muhahahahaha
Pran Chole :sweat:

This list amuses me excessively

#277 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:30 AM

Tulas Shorn, on 03 April 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Provisional kill Fanderay. If he is dead kill togg

Absorbed action. Guard bendall

Noted

#278 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:48 AM

Fanderay, on 03 April 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

Gods, I like Twelve. Hate lying to the dude.

Fanderay, on 03 April 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

mafia manager back up?

no

Fanderay, on 03 April 2013 - 03:40 AM, said:

Well fuck, there goes Korlat. I suck at this (sigh.....)

#279 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

Next (last) Meng Huo:

Rashan, on 03 April 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:

I did, I called them recruits though, silly me :sweat:

Bendal Home
Fanderay
Pran Chole
Silanah
Ampelas
Sorrit
Korbas
Denul
Prazec Goul
Tennes
Trake
Togg
Liosan
Demelain

Noted, thanks.

#280 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:58 AM

Fanderay, on 03 April 2013 - 03:50 AM, said:

sad. Sorry.

I sure hope Rash was on the other scum team...

Korlat, on 03 April 2013 - 03:50 AM, said:

If I'm not lynched....driss, pran chol, olar

Noted

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

13 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users