• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Just got it!!! early discussion thread, SPOILERS in blocks

#61 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

Grumpy engineers are the worst people to work with. They know something's wrong and they can't tell you what it is or do much beyond get fed up and leave while grumbling about your incompetence.

Kind of like Malazan sappers.

This post has been edited by amphibian: 04 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#62 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

I like this discussion. It means that some poeple see things through the lens of their experiences and others tend to have a more outsider perspective. I like to pretend I'm a fireman when I read. Next I will be a race car driver. Blood and Bone is a really good book so far. But I'm only on page 130 beacause Ijust started an NPR news station in my home state (the first one there EVER!) and haven't had the time. But I will be picking up the pace because i wanna reads Abyss's spoiler laden review. I look forward to those as much as the next Harry Plinkett movie review on redlettermedia.com...If I was a woman and a robot, I would be awesome.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#63 User is offline   Defiance 

• Vicariously I live while the whole world dies
  • Interests:Malazan, RPGs, writing

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

I just got done listening to Plinkett's review of the three Star Wars prequels. Hilarious the entire way through, but there were two or three parts where I was laughing so hard I started crying.

I'm a little over a quarter of the way through so far. I'm enjoying it, and so far there's only one plot thread that I don't really care for (I do expect that it will get interesting, though).
uhm, that should be 'stuff.' My stiff is never nihilistic.
~Steven Erikson

Mythwood: Play-by-post RP board.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users