Malazan Empire: Mafia 87.5: The Numbers Game - Malazan Empire

• 44 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 87.5: The Numbers Game When Transcendentals Attack!

#41 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 01:01 AM, said:

Quoting OP:

"This game will have a killer pair and a symp vs. a town devoid of any roles. Here are the PMs you will receive depending on your role:"

It's just two killers, a symp and a roleless town. The only two roles here are Killer and Symp.

I think you are trying to lull us into a false sense of security because you want us to think that definitely town have no roles but it's not definite. I myself am a roleless inno and I just want to stay alive for as long as possible and make myself useful to town but staying out of sight of the killers but there could be others with roles and they should be protected so I repeat - who do you intend to kill tonight?

#42 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:06 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Also, "stick with you"? Man, bitches be tripping yo.

You're suddenly posting in a different style. Perhaps we have a Faceless Man????? Although if there is a Faceless Man then they're not playing very well because it surely is a bit too soon to jump.

#43 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:06 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Quoting OP:

"This game will have a killer pair and a symp vs. a town devoid of any roles. Here are the PMs you will receive depending on your role:"

It's just two killers, a symp and a roleless town. The only two roles here are Killer and Symp.

I think you are trying to lull us into a false sense of security because you want us to think that definitely town have no roles but it's not definite. I myself am a roleless inno and I just want to stay alive for as long as possible and make myself useful to town but staying out of sight of the killers but there could be others with roles and they should be protected so I repeat - who do you intend to kill tonight?

Yes it is definate. What are you talking about? What the fuck, it says it right there in the OP "A town devoid of any roles". This includes no healers, which you thought i was when you did your random D'riss vote. I still think it's very funny you keep telling us you're a roleless inno.

#44 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:07 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Also, "stick with you"? Man, bitches be tripping yo.

You're suddenly posting in a different style. Perhaps we have a Faceless Man????? Although if there is a Faceless Man then they're not playing very well because it surely is a bit too soon to jump.

Dude.

Dude.

Can i have some of those drugs you took?

Because you're just tripping now, i assume this is your first Mafia game?

#45 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:07 AM

Right, I'm off to bed. Play nicely while I'm gone!

And one last clarification - because this is the 12 player game rather than the 16 player version, it is strictly TMDI 1, nothing higher. Killers vs. Innos.

ST
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#46 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:08 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Also, just a quick question.

Why has nobody questioned Shelly's random vote for D'riss yet? Why D'riss?

D'riss was a random selection of someone I knew would definitely be inno, because D'riss is definitely playing like someone who is inno, to see who would jump on it and then you jumped on it, just like I knew you would, because I had you figured out from the beginning. But now you keep bringing D'riss up which means that you are trying to get attention back on D'riss and away from you, or perhaps you think you are doomed already and are hoping that we ignore D'riss when you turn up scum so maybe D'riss is your killer partner, which is something that we should look out for for sure.

Seriously? Driss hadn't even posted yet, so definately inno? After reading through your early posts, I am thinking that I might need an ignore function this game.

Whether you are just trying to stir stuff up and see where things fall or taking the mickey, I couldn't care less. If this continues you will be a distraction that hinders town from focusing on the rest of the thread and finding scum.

Edit: Changed the underlined word from form to from.

This post has been edited by Fener: 22 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

#47 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

Ten bucks says he'll say Fener is a symp now.

#48 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:10 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Quoting OP:

Yes it is definate. What are you talking about? What the fuck, it says it right there in the OP "A town devoid of any roles". This includes no healers, which you thought i was when you did your random D'riss vote. I still think it's very funny you keep telling us you're a roleless inno.

So you think there might be a guard instead then?

#49 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:11 AM

I think Shelly is just pretending to be dumb now, or this is just...

My brain is hurting, man.

#50 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:11 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 22 May 2012 - 01:07 AM, said:

Right, I'm off to bed. Play nicely while I'm gone!

And one last clarification - because this is the 12 player game rather than the 16 player version, it is strictly TMDI 1, nothing higher. Killers vs. Innos.

ST

Ok PS thanks. It's good you did this because I think some of the others are confused as to what kind of game we're playing here so I think the clarification was very much needed.

#51 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:15 AM

View PostFener, on 22 May 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Also, just a quick question.

Why has nobody questioned Shelly's random vote for D'riss yet? Why D'riss?

D'riss was a random selection of someone I knew would definitely be inno, because D'riss is definitely playing like someone who is inno, to see who would jump on it and then you jumped on it, just like I knew you would, because I had you figured out from the beginning. But now you keep bringing D'riss up which means that you are trying to get attention back on D'riss and away from you, or perhaps you think you are doomed already and are hoping that we ignore D'riss when you turn up scum so maybe D'riss is your killer partner, which is something that we should look out for for sure.

Seriously? Driss hadn't even posted yet, so definately inno? After reading through your early posts, I am thinking that I might need an ignore function this game.

Whether you are just trying to stir stuff up and see where things fall or taking the mickey, I couldn't care less. If this continues you will be a distraction that hinders town from focusing on the rest of the thread and finding scum.

Edit: Changed the underlined word from form to from.

I am just trying to play the game and comment on what I see, and I really do think I might be having to tell you that I told you so because I know my posting is hard reading for some but I am telling you that Galain has been caught and I would rather not have to tell you that again the next day. I am trying to stir stuff up because that's how we get results in mafia and we need some results because currently the killers are clearly coasting through this game just lying back and not having to do much so we have to ruffle their feathers and that's what I've been doing. My grandfather ruffled some feathers in his youth and then he taught me how to do it and I've played this game before so I now how it works and as a roleless inno I know that I have to do the stirring so that our finders can then do the finds on the right people. Fener, if you are a finder then I suggest you look at Galain if he is not lynched.

#52 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

Oh c'mon Shelly, stop acting like that. It's quite obnoxious.

#53 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

Oh c'mon Shelly, stop acting like that. It's quite obnoxious.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be, I'm still pretty new to this game although I've done really well before and caught loads of scum all by myself so I think I play pretty well but yeah I'm sorry if it comes across badly, but I'm just trying to play the game here and catch some killers. I wonder though if you silenced Anomandaris because he is your killer partner and you wanted to distance??????? I think that's pretty likely.

#54 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:23 AM

I'm just going to stop responding to you, Shelly...

#55 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

Shelly is most obviously acting like a symp, so that some person comes on and says "I think Shelly's most obviously a symp" and then Shelly will pretend to have an inspirational "AHA!" moment and jump all over that and say in a whiny high pitched voice

"but Path Shaper said there are no symps so obviously you aren't paying attention so vote you BOOO BOOO BOOO"

But luckily wise D'riss has come on and spotted this foul plot before it was fully hatched! Touche!

#56 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

View PostD, on 22 May 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

Shelly is most obviously acting like a symp, so that some person comes on and says "I think Shelly's most obviously a symp" and then Shelly will pretend to have an inspirational "AHA!" moment and jump all over that and say in a whiny high pitched voice

"but Path Shaper said there are no symps so obviously you aren't paying attention so vote you BOOO BOOO BOOO"

But luckily wise D'riss has come on and spotted this foul plot before it was fully hatched! Touche!

Except that there is a symp.

#57 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:36 AM

OH, wait, that's gone now? No symps? Okay.

#58 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:38 AM

But D'riss there is a symp as it's stated in the OP. Have you read the OP or are you just being wilfully blind. I really hope it's the former because I want us to win this and I'm almost certain that you are inno like me. But perhaps you need to slow down and think about what you're going to post before you write it because honestly right now you're coming across as pretty dumb. So you should wait and see what others say and also what do you think of Galain? I think he's definitely worth guarding if he's not lynched otherwise we might see a death and town really can't afford one because we haven't been doing too well so far.

#59 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:39 AM

Is...Is there anyone else who agrees'we'd be better of ignoring Shelly?

#60 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:40 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

Except that there is a symp.

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 01:36 AM, said:

OH, wait, that's gone now? No symps? Okay.

And look I see again Galain is trying to confuse us and then swiftly backtracking. He's trying to make scum look more powerful than they are and town less powerful then they are. Honestly I don't know if he is scum or a silly townie, but either way he's really not doing too well so far so I wouldn't mourn him gone but for now

remove vote

Share this topic:

• 44 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users