Malazan Empire: Mafia 87.5: The Numbers Game - Malazan Empire

• 44 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 87.5: The Numbers Game When Transcendentals Attack!

#21 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

Whoops. Massive fail on my part.

#22 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:46 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Wait, what, i actually replied? I was going to say something but decided against it, yet i must've pressed post and accidentally just quoted Shelly.

Remove Vote

Vote Galain

You fell perfectly into my trap Galain. The trap I set when I voted for D'riss and then you quoted it to try and get more attention for that vote because you want D'riss gone because D'riss is an inno and you are the killer. In fact you are probably both killers. But you completely fell into my trap just like I knew you would and that's why I set it.

#23 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:47 AM

Funny thing is, i didn't want to post anything because i was afraid it would look like i was symping either D'riss or Shelly, heh.

Fuckin' irony.

#24 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:48 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

Wait, what, i actually replied? I was going to say something but decided against it, yet i must've pressed post and accidentally just quoted Shelly.

Remove Vote

Vote Galain

You fell perfectly into my trap Galain. The trap I set when I voted for D'riss and then you quoted it to try and get more attention for that vote because you want D'riss gone because D'riss is an inno and you are the killer. In fact you are probably both killers. But you completely fell into my trap just like I knew you would and that's why I set it.

How is accidentally quoting you and nothing else "falling for a trap"?

If i was actually trying to convince people to vote for D'riss i would tell them your arguments made sense, etcetera.

#25 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

Funny thing is, i didn't want to post anything because i was afraid it would look like i was symping either D'riss or Shelly, heh.

Fuckin' irony.

But now I have you already Galain because you fell into my trap. I don't blame you though, because some people have a head for mafia but unfortunately you are just not one of those people. You've got the enthusiasm but not the talent. Which is a real shame because when we lynch you this game will be already over and I was hoping that it would go on for a very long time and that I could post for an even longer time.

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

Just realised I forgot to highlight this earlier. From the big block of rules that most people don't bother to read:

B11) Revealing the name of your character is expressly forbidden both in the living thread and in the beyond, doing so will result in a modkill and the removal of your player from both here and heaven.

Just a friendly reminder. Have a nice day!

ST
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#27 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:50 AM

Also, just a quick question.

Why has nobody questioned Shelly's random vote for D'riss yet? Why D'riss?

#28 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

Remove Vote

Vote Galain

If i was actually trying to convince people to vote for D'riss i would tell them your arguments made sense, etcetera.

Because you were trying to be subtle but you actually weren't subtle at all, not for someone like me who is on the lookout for exactly that kind of play. Now I don't want to have to tell anyone I told you so tomorrow, and plus I really want to just keep living for as long as possible so that I can keep helping and offering advice, so we should lynch Galain before he kills anyone otherwise I will have to say I told you so.

#29 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

Fuckin' irony.

But now I have you already Galain because you fell into my trap. I don't blame you though, because some people have a head for mafia but unfortunately you are just not one of those people. You've got the enthusiasm but not the talent. Which is a real shame because when we lynch you this game will be already over and I was hoping that it would go on for a very long time and that I could post for an even longer time.

Your way of typing is very...energetic. You constantly repeat yourself in every post, and you seem very focussed on your theory that i'm a killer, which is based on, well, nothing except a small accident.

#30 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:54 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

Remove Vote

Vote Galain

Because you were trying to be subtle but you actually weren't subtle at all, not for someone like me who is on the lookout for exactly that kind of play. Now I don't want to have to tell anyone I told you so tomorrow, and plus I really want to just keep living for as long as possible so that I can keep helping and offering advice, so we should lynch Galain before he kills anyone otherwise I will have to say I told you so.

Why would i do something as blatantly obvious as just posting a quote, no text, to gather votes against one target. It really makes no sense, i was just going to post a reply to your vote, which was going to question it, but i knew i would get "Omg bru you are totally symping D'ris l0l" comments.

#31 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:54 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

D'riss was a random selection of someone I knew would definitely be inno, because D'riss is definitely playing like someone who is inno, to see who would jump on it and then you jumped on it, just like I knew you would, because I had you figured out from the beginning. But now you keep bringing D'riss up which means that you are trying to get attention back on D'riss and away from you, or perhaps you think you are doomed already and are hoping that we ignore D'riss when you turn up scum so maybe D'riss is your killer partner, which is something that we should look out for for sure.

#32 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:56 AM

And then i accidentally pressed "Post", probably because i'm used to, well, posting. And now you're trying to lynch me based on that?

I think we should look at Shelly and Thyrllan too, Thyrllan swings by without saying anything, says a two lines and votes for me. That's suspicious.

#33 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

D'riss was a random selection of someone I knew would definitely be inno, because D'riss is definitely playing like someone who is inno, to see who would jump on it and then you jumped on it, just like I knew you would, because I had you figured out from the beginning. But now you keep bringing D'riss up which means that you are trying to get attention back on D'riss and away from you, or perhaps you think you are doomed already and are hoping that we ignore D'riss when you turn up scum so maybe D'riss is your killer partner, which is something that we should look out for for sure.

Or maybe, just maybe, i don't know if the thought has crossed your mind, but maybe lynching me would mean we'll be two non-wicked numbers down tomorrow, one from this lynch and one from the nightkill?

#34 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

Fuckin' irony.

Your way of typing is very...energetic. You constantly repeat yourself in every post, and you seem very focussed on your theory that i'm a killer, which is based on, well, nothing except a small accident.

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

Remove Vote

Vote Galain

Why would i do something as blatantly obvious as just posting a quote, no text, to gather votes against one target. It really makes no sense, i was just going to post a reply to your vote, which was going to question it, but i knew i would get "Omg bru you are totally symping D'ris l0l" comments.

You are being really defensive which is a sure sign that you are a killer because I've now played mafia before so I know how this works, which means you definitely are a killer. And then you also attack my posting which is clearly trying to deflect from your own posting which was such an obvious sign that you are a killer. And it wasn't blatantly obvious as you call it because no one else commented on it which means that they didn't see it, but I caught it so you didn't catch all of us out, because I got you in my trap which I set with inno D'riss.

#35 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:59 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

And then i accidentally pressed "Post", probably because i'm used to, well, posting. And now you're trying to lynch me based on that?

I think we should look at Shelly and Thyrllan too, Thyrllan swings by without saying anything, says a two lines and votes for me. That's suspicious.

Yes but why did you silence Anomandaris?

#36 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:00 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

Fuckin' irony.

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

Remove Vote

Vote Galain

You are being really defensive which is a sure sign that you are a killer because I've now played mafia before so I know how this works, which means you definitely are a killer. And then you also attack my posting which is clearly trying to deflect from your own posting which was such an obvious sign that you are a killer. And it wasn't blatantly obvious as you call it because no one else commented on it which means that they didn't see it, but I caught it so you didn't catch all of us out, because I got you in my trap which I set with inno D'riss.

Or it's because we're the only ones actually, y'know. Paying attention to this thread?
And ofcourse i'm defending myself, you suddenly attack me after i made a small misstep, what am i supposed to do, welcome the votes?

ALSO, "I'm definately a killer"? C'mon, that's just such a strange line this early on, after just a few posts that i'm starting to find it suspicious...

Vote Sheltatha Lore

#37 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

Quoting OP:

"This game will have a killer pair and a symp vs. a town devoid of any roles. Here are the PMs you will receive depending on your role:"

It's just two killers, a symp and a roleless town. The only two roles here are Killer and Symp.

#38 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

Or maybe, just maybe, i don't know if the thought has crossed your mind, but maybe lynching me would mean we'll be two non-wicked numbers down tomorrow, one from this lynch and one from the nightkill?

Actually it has crossed my mind because I've already thought of all the different ways this could go and if you stick with me then all this will turn out alright. First you need to reveal to me your plan so that I know what you intend to do at night - who do you intend to kill?

#39 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

Actually it has crossed my mind because I've already thought of all the different ways this could go and if you stick with me then all this will turn out alright. First you need to reveal to me your plan so that I know what you intend to do at night - who do you intend to kill?

Myself, if you keep attacking me like this.

Gods.

#40 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:04 AM

Also, "stick with you"? Man, bitches be tripping yo.

Share this topic:

• 44 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users