Malazan Empire: Mafia 87.5: The Numbers Game - Malazan Empire

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 87.5: The Numbers Game When Transcendentals Attack!

#61 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:55 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Is...Is there anyone else who agrees'we'd be better of ignoring Shelly?

Yep, all over that idea like a fat kid on a smartie.

#62 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:02 AM

nothing shelly has said so far makes any sense what so ever, the op and sign up both make it quite clear that this is meat and potatoes.
Id suggest symp trying to confuse the situation, but I think its just someone dicking about until everyone checks in and the game starts properly

#63 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:03 AM

View PostThyrllan, on 22 May 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

nothing shelly has said so far makes any sense what so ever, the op and sign up both make it quite clear that this is meat and potatoes.
Id suggest symp trying to confuse the situation, but I think its just someone dicking about until everyone checks in and the game starts properly

Thyrllan, the symp role has been removed, read the OP, it's been crossed out.

#64 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:11 AM

I would have to quote too many things to make this point but...Shelly...punctuation. Without it everything just seems so...fast.

#65 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:14 AM

Vote Thyrllan

This is what I thought, I thought from straight off with Thyrllan's strange posting that he would be someone to look for, and here he is still pushing the symp role even though it's clear that there is no symp. He's seen me as an easy target and so is trying to raise suspicion of me, but all he has done is highlighted his own scummy behaviour as everyone can see. Thyrllan though, you shouldn't feel bad because it was a pretty clever trap I laid for you - Galain was just the patsy of course and he played it perfectly like I knew he would because I saw straight away that he would be easily fooled and act all defensive and so attract the bigger fish like Thyrllan who come sniffing around, plus didn't Thyrllan already vote for Galain, so that pretty much nails it doesn't it? Mafia is a pretty tough game so you've got to play it smart and use people (sorry Galain) to catch the real big fish, and my grandfather knew all about fishing and he taught me all about fishing and so now I've caught Thyrllan hook and line and the other thing.

#66 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:16 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 02:14 AM, said:

Vote Thyrllan

This is what I thought, I thought from straight off with Thyrllan's strange posting that he would be someone to look for, and here he is still pushing the symp role even though it's clear that there is no symp. He's seen me as an easy target and so is trying to raise suspicion of me, but all he has done is highlighted his own scummy behaviour as everyone can see. Thyrllan though, you shouldn't feel bad because it was a pretty clever trap I laid for you - Galain was just the patsy of course and he played it perfectly like I knew he would because I saw straight away that he would be easily fooled and act all defensive and so attract the bigger fish like Thyrllan who come sniffing around, plus didn't Thyrllan already vote for Galain, so that pretty much nails it doesn't it? Mafia is a pretty tough game so you've got to play it smart and use people (sorry Galain) to catch the real big fish, and my grandfather knew all about fishing and he taught me all about fishing and so now I've caught Thyrllan hook and line and the other thing.

What does your grandfather have to do with anything? Plus you've said that multiple people were acting like the symp, which doesn't exist, and I think you even said someone seemed like a guard earlier...which doesn't exist. You give me a headache, man.

#67 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:16 AM

View PostKorbas, on 22 May 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

I would have to quote too many things to make this point but...Shelly...punctuation. Without it everything just seems so...fast.

Yeah sorry Korbas I know it can be difficult to read for some but you really should try and keep up because a lot happens in mafia and you've got to keep up with it. I know it's just day 1 but we've started playing seriously and besides I'm pretty sure I've caught a killer in Thyrllan who's been mighty suspicious from the off and then he went after me and saying I was a symp when clearly there's no symp in the game as anyone can tell and which D'riss point out, so he's not trying to confuse us so he is inno just like I said he would be and I'm pretty sure you are too Korbas. But do you have any comments on the game?

#68 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:17 AM

Korbas, don't take Shelly serious, he's probably on speed.

#69 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:18 AM

And I really do have to wonder why no one else has commented on Anomandaris' silencing. Because that's likely to be pretty important. I think Thyrllan was around at the same time so he could likely have done it I reckon. He silenced Anomandaris because he realised that Ano was speaking sense and would have led us in the right direction. I kind of wish he could speak so he could back me up on this so I hope it's only a temporary silencing rather than a whole day silencing, otherwise I might have my work cut out ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

#70 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:19 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:17 AM, said:

He seems to be on something.

#71 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

yes, clearly :D

no symp so just a Muppet then. Or the most bizarre approach to being a killer in the history of mafia

#72 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

Yeah sorry Korbas I know it can be difficult to read for some but you really should try and keep up because a lot happens in mafia and you've got to keep up with it. I know it's just day 1 but we've started playing seriously and besides I'm pretty sure I've caught a killer in Thyrllan who's been mighty suspicious from the off and then he went after me and saying I was a symp when clearly there's no symp in the game as anyone can tell and which D'riss point out, so he's not trying to confuse us so he is inno just like I said he would be and I'm pretty sure you are too Korbas. But do you have any comments on the game?

And if saying that someone is a symp because you've yet to read the updated role possibilities makes you a killer (which I don't think it does, maybe it just makes you unobservant), then you are like a 5x killer (which maybe you are, I have no clue.)

#73 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:21 AM

I'm sorry that I used you like that before Galain but you know it was necessary because I needed to catch Thyrllan in the act. Plus you shouldn't take things personally in mafia because a lot of shit gets said so you've got to keep your eyes open for the real good stuff. But if you stick with me then I know we can win this together. You've just got to let me know what you plan to do - like do you plan to heal Korbas? You'd better not say on thread so that the killers can't figure out who you're going to go for, but are you going to go for Korbas?

#74 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:23 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

I'm sorry that I used you like that before Galain but you know it was necessary because I needed to catch Thyrllan in the act. Plus you shouldn't take things personally in mafia because a lot of shit gets said so you've got to keep your eyes open for the real good stuff. But if you stick with me then I know we can win this together. You've just got to let me know what you plan to do - like do you plan to heal Korbas? You'd better not say on thread so that the killers can't figure out who you're going to go for, but are you going to go for Korbas?

You really just sound like you have Tapper's guide open on one screen and are just quoting it all the time.

#75 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:23 AM

View PostThyrllan, on 22 May 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

no symp so just a Muppet then. Or the most bizarre approach to being a killer in the history of mafia

Is a Muppet another role? I haven't been playing mafia for too long so I don't think I've come across this role yet but I am not this role. I'm just a roleless inno and I'm hoping to live as long as possible and help as much as possible, but if this Muppet role is around then should we try and protect them?

#76 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:25 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

Is a Muppet another role? I haven't been playing mafia for too long so I don't think I've come across this role yet but I am not this role. I'm just a roleless inno and I'm hoping to live as long as possible and help as much as possible, but if this Muppet role is around then should we try and protect them?

I'm pretty sure it said there were just two killers and ten no-role innos. You can be Kermit if you want though.

#77 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:25 AM

View PostKorbas, on 22 May 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

And if saying that someone is a symp because you've yet to read the updated role possibilities makes you a killer (which I don't think it does, maybe it just makes you unobservant), then you are like a 5x killer (which maybe you are, I have no clue.)

Yeah I know HA HA HA HA but you have to look out for the differences and I was clearly setting a trap for Thyrllan, which he then fell right into. If you go and look he hasn't actually said anything helpful so far, except trying to make me look like a symp which I can't possibly be because there is no such things and then he starts talking about yet other roles like this Muppet so he's just trying to confuse the issue.

#78 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:26 AM

So what you're saying is...You're a roleless inno?

#79 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

You really just sound like you have Tapper's guide open on one screen and are just quoting it all the time.

No I haven't come across this Tapper's guide but I think I've got mafia pretty figured out. You've just got to have the natural talent for it really and it's about taking other people out of their comfort zone and see how they react and so that's what I did and then I got Thyrllan. I know I haven't been playing for too long but this seems really obvious stuff that everyone should have figured out.

#80 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:28 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

So what you're saying is...You're a roleless inno?

Yes I am so if you want to heal me I think that would be a good choice as I'm not sure if there are any other roles out there and you know I am inno.

Share this topic:

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users