• Group: High House Mafia

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:31 AM

View PostTiste Simeon, on 25 March 2019 - 02:32 PM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 25 March 2019 - 07:57 AM, said:

View PostNicodimas, on 24 March 2019 - 10:26 PM, said:

NO trump Russian involvement !!!!

Per mueller . boom!

Trump just won 2020.

You've just entirely lost your attachment to reality. Even a modicum of reading would tell you this is not what the report says. Do you just grab the headline from your favourite rightwing twitter account and run from there?

I just straight up ignore Nico as a troll now. It's easier.

BK literally the only people who have been calling Mueller and his integrity into question are Trump and his sycophants for the past few months.

Yeah, I don't understand what's happened to him. A few years ago Nico would be hunting for more information, presenting creative conspiracies and generally being skeptical of whatever was told by politicians or the media. Now you could replace him with a MAGA-bot posting twitter headlines and I doubt we'd be able to tell the difference.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#8662 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:35 AM

Something of an interesting discussion on Malazcord at the moment around should the large voting populations have say over the governance of rural areas as opposed to the rural areas being largely left to it and given a say in more national matters?
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#8663 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:19 PM

View PostMaark Abbott, on 26 March 2019 - 08:35 AM, said:

Something of an interesting discussion on Malazcord at the moment around should the large voting populations have say over the governance of rural areas as opposed to the rural areas being largely left to it and given a say in more national matters?

Yes? Especially since those more liberal 'urban' areas pass laws like 'don't be dicks' and 'lets not pour lead into rivers'.

Humans get to vote, land doesn't.

One thing that could be done to address this is to remove the https://history.hous...nt-Act-of-1929/

This capped the total number of house reps, but did nothing to change the representation of the senate. This causes states with tiny populations to have each of their votes count for more than states with large populations. You know, the states that do things like grow food (California), or keep our economy going (Blue States).

But who cares about that, BUTTERY MALES!
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#8664 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:30 PM

https://edition.cnn....mpeo/index.html

Papers shoukd be published about the American dichotomy. The worlds most advanced superpower that is also the worlds most backwards country

#8665 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:30 PM

Anyone got any insight into the Jussie Smollet case?

The charges were dropped and the records sealed?

Like is he innocent or did they mess something up? What happened to the testimony of the two guys who allegedly got paid to fuck him up?

#8666 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:47 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 26 March 2019 - 08:31 AM, said:

Per mueller . boom!

Trump just won 2020.

You've just entirely lost your attachment to reality. Even a modicum of reading would tell you this is not what the report says. Do you just grab the headline from your favourite rightwing twitter account and run from there?

BK literally the only people who have been calling Mueller and his integrity into question are Trump and his sycophants for the past few months.

Yeah, I don't understand what's happened to him. A few years ago Nico would be hunting for more information, presenting creative conspiracies and generally being skeptical of whatever was told by politicians or the media. Now you could replace him with a MAGA-bot posting twitter headlines and I doubt we'd be able to tell the difference.

It's what is happening to a lot of older, white people. They get caught up in this whole fake reality pushed by infowars and fox news, and slowly transformed into caricatures of themselves, spouting only white they are told his happening by the very same organization they once claimed we couldn't trust.

https://www.ncjrs.go.../nij/250171.pdf

It's literally the exact same method used by other extremely conservative ideologies to recruit people in many other parts of the world.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#8667 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 March 2019 - 07:23 PM

That's more or less right about the process, but Nico's radicalization comes less from the goofy brain wormed world of Fox and Infowars, and more from gun-readiness and economy-based apocalyptic war-obsessed survivalist subcultures, with quasi libertarian leanings that believe megacorporations, wealthy elites, and 'big' government are essentially the same problem. He's much closer to Ron Paul's grift than any traditional GOP thing, because it's less about following a strong, brutal leader over the cliff (eg Republicanism) and more about absolute, paranoia level skepticism. How does that lead to Trump? Kinda the same way Q Anon does, except instead of breaking up child sex rings, it's the belief that he'll usher in this semi-global detente. Either that or he'll accelerate WW3 to the very-near-future instead of dragging it out. In either case, Nico's ready.

Anyway, yah Cause, the global gag rule is evil and will do so much harm, including long term repercussions for world health.

This post has been edited by worry: 26 March 2019 - 07:24 PM

They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#8668 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:01 PM

https://www.freep.co...ics/3278388002/

In the case of the $17.6 million cut to help fund the Special Olympics, a program designed to help children and adults with disabilities, DeVos simply suggested it is better supported by philanthropy and added, "We had to make some difficult decisions with this budget."

#8669 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:17 PM

View PostAptorian, on 26 March 2019 - 06:30 PM, said:

Anyone got any insight into the Jussie Smollet case?

The charges were dropped and the records sealed?

Like is he innocent or did they mess something up? What happened to the testimony of the two guys who allegedly got paid to fuck him up?

The US police are absolutely not to be trusted on anything they say or do
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#8670 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:24 PM

^^^Indeed.

Hopefully this tweet will work:

#8671 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:40 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 26 March 2019 - 08:31 AM, said:

Per mueller . boom!

Trump just won 2020.

I said it from the beginning it was a bunch of malarkey, y’all just ignore me cause your not paying attention

https://medium.com/@...te-61199bfbe325

Illusion of truth is a phenomenon many here suffer from. I am not a troll .. I have just been here calmly explaining truths to people willing and able to listen.

People can keep there head in the sand, doesn’t make the truth any less .. true

Sidebar: it’s hard to argue as the democratic posistion has slipped over the last decade and just says the right is racist, Russian supporters, whatever that makes them morally wrong.

Kinda of like if you state someone is a troll enough ..

If you say it enough there point is less relevant and whatever makes ya sleep at night. /shrug

I have been arguing over the Russian connection as it simply breeds a state of war .. versus a more peaceful democratic policy. 2019 guys..!

A Russian-American alliance would be a force to be reckoned with and would breed a more stable world.

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 26 March 2019 - 08:54 PM

-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#8672 User is offline   Primateus 

• E Pluribus Anus
  • Interests:Stuff, lots of stuff!

Posted 26 March 2019 - 09:03 PM

No, you've just been posting what you claim to be the truth. A truth rooted squarely in your own biases.

At least you're not the only one doing that, you're just by far the most obvious.
Screw you all, and have a nice day!

#8673 User is online   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 26 March 2019 - 10:41 PM

Nic, when did you get to read the Mueller report? Get me a copy, eh?
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#8674 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:08 PM

Oh boy, batten down the hatches. Trump is all in his Mueller report victory feels and may attend the WHCD this year. He has yet to attend as president. I really hope he attends, it should be entertaining.

#8675 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 28 March 2019 - 06:09 PM

The Mueller report is apparently 300 pages long.

That 4 Pages Barr released doesn't seem like it's worth the victory lap now does it?
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#8676 User is offline   Primateus 

• E Pluribus Anus
  • Interests:Stuff, lots of stuff!

Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:02 PM

And if it's longer, the four page summary is just even more worthless.

And, of course, people everywhere are completely up in arms that persistent calls for the full release of the report continue.
Screw you all, and have a nice day!

#8677 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:06 AM

Thing is. I'm actually fine with the full report not being made public, the arguments that innocent names and valuable sources may be exposed is important.

That doesn't mean that a democratic panel can't see it though or that they can't release it in a censored form with sensitive information redacted.

#8678 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 29 March 2019 - 08:47 PM

Underlining: the man's a damn creeper.

#8679 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 29 March 2019 - 09:07 PM

View Postworry, on 29 March 2019 - 08:47 PM, said:

Underlining: the man's a damn creeper.

How does he not have herpes after kissing all these strangers?

EDIT: His lack of herpes is actually proof that all of these images and stories are FAKE.

This post has been edited by Whisperzzzzzzz: 29 March 2019 - 09:08 PM

#8680 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 29 March 2019 - 09:16 PM

Barr is releasing a redacted Mueller report in mid April.

Question is, does Congress and Senate get access to a not redacted copy?

Share this topic:

• 706 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users