Soundly defeated

#6202 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:21 PM

https://m.youtube.co...A&v=qaDbSKFOA60
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Gorefest: 22 December 2017 - 04:22 PM

Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#6203 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:49 PM

I don't usually get too worried about things, but the motion that we and Israel put forth in the UN to have the capital of Israel moved to Jerusalem is worrisome.

The motion was defeated of course, like 100+ to 9 or so, but it's still scary that it's on the table.

Palestine wants their capital to be East Jerusalem if/when they get their own recognized statehood, and most of the middle East still see Israel's annex of Jerusalem after the Six Days War in the 60s as a war crime.

The point isn't which way an individual sides with, it's a ticking time bomb that's just going to cause more misery.

Hopefully one day we will stop interfering in other countries business, but I doubt I'll live to see it.
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#6204 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:47 PM

Stoking Fears, Trump Defied Bureaucracy to Advance Immigration Agenda
https://www.nytimes....ation.html?_r=0

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They "all have AIDS," he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.
Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never "go back to their huts" in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

This post has been edited by worry: 23 December 2017 - 08:48 PM

They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#6205 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:36 AM

Please sack that man

#6206 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:46 AM

Start sanctioning things related to the Republicans.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#6207 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:29 AM

Posted Image

This one's funny because so many of our children and children's children are going to be slaughtered in wars fought over arable land and fresh water.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#6208 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:25 AM

For what it's worth Worry, in the future I doubt many Americans will die in foreign countries. The US will just send automated killing machines to do the job instead. So... that is always something... I guess.

Still I find it strange that it continues to be acceptable for any politican to outright show that level of ignorance about Climate Change. It should basically be a litmus test by now. "What's that? You don't understand basic environmental science that is currently being taught to pre-school children? Then you probably shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion."

#6209 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:35 AM

View PostAlternative Goose, on 29 December 2017 - 04:25 AM, said:

For what it's worth Worry, in the future I doubt many Americans will die in foreign countries. The US will just send automated killing machines to do the job instead. So... that is always something... I guess.

Still I find it strange that it continues to be acceptable for any politican to outright show that level of ignorance about Climate Change. It should basically be a litmus test by now. "What's that? You don't understand basic environmental science that is currently being taught to pre-school children? Then you probably shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion."

Lol the concept of global warming is the biggest con of our lifetime. 7 billion souls who are chasing a lifestyle that’s basically uses a ascending amount of resources. Too funny that American’s buy into this concept of control. It’s just about controlling the weaker, so they can’t evolve more to be more advanced.

Can’t wait until everyone just gets on the whole transhumanism aspect already. Can’t we just abadon our flesh bodies and explore the stars already..

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 29 December 2017 - 06:06 AM

-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#6210 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:12 AM

View PostNicodimas, on 29 December 2017 - 05:35 AM, said:

Can’t we just abandon our flesh bodies and explore the stars already..

Apres vous.

:p
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#6211 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:55 AM

Lol the concept of global warming is the biggest con of our lifetime. 7 billion souls who are chasing a lifestyle that’s basically uses a ascending amount of resources. Too funny that American’s buy into this concept of control. It’s just about controlling the weaker, so they can’t evolve more to be more advanced.

Can’t wait until everyone just gets on the whole transhumanism aspect already. Can’t we just abadon our flesh bodies and explore the stars already..

So, your thesis here is that the illuminati are forcing climate scientists to make up statistics about our carbon footprint... so that... we invest more money in green energy and sustainable production methods ... which is a part of the systems scheme to secretly make the world a better place... and thereby... ???profit???

#6212 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:27 AM

The underpants gnomes are financing the scheme

#6213 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:33 AM

Hey Nic? See a doctor. You are legitimately in need of help.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#6214 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:56 AM

It's still astonishing that people deny climate change, frankly. Our planet has cyclical ice ages, each demonstrably caused by changes in the climate. We're speeding that change up considerably. Winter is getting noticeably warmer year on year. But of course climate change is a 'scam'. Also chemtrails.
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#6215 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:46 PM

When people spout idiotic, uninformed shit like this ^^ I feel like it's a good time to post this:

Attached File  n85re.So.79.jpg (131.74K)
Number of downloads: 0
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#6216 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:51 PM

Was looking for that earlier, and the poster about the plucky billionaires saving us from a conspiracy of nefarious scientists

#6217 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:53 PM

Also Nico,
You want humanity to get off this planet and explore the stars?
We'll run out of petrol before we manage that successfully.
Now if only some people were interested in making the planet run without fossil fuels....

#6218 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

Lol the concept of global warming is the biggest con of our lifetime. 7 billion souls who are chasing a lifestyle that's basically uses a ascending amount of resources. Too funny that American's buy into this concept of control. It's just about controlling the weaker, so they can't evolve more to be more advanced.

Can't wait until everyone just gets on the whole transhumanism aspect already. Can't we just abadon our flesh bodies and explore the stars already..

Seriously, I have to ask. What the ef are you on about? And I thought Trump was the champion of insane rants. Are you seriously still calling climate change a ‘con’? Do you also still believe that the world is flat and we are all descendants of Adam and Eve?
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#6219 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:10 PM

I mean, this is just trolling on a different level. Or you really have lost the plot.

Sorry for the ire, but this is just vile puke. Every time you think that Trump cannot possibly sink any lower, he throws out another tweet. And it keeps being shocking to encounter people who actually believe his insane drivel.

This post has been edited by Gorefest: 29 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

#6220 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:38 PM

View PostMacros, on 29 December 2017 - 06:53 PM, said:

Also Nico,
You want humanity to get off this planet and explore the stars?
We'll run out of petrol before we manage that successfully.
Now if only some people were interested in making the planet run without fossil fuels....

...I shared that article once somewhere that basically stated we may have accidentally used and will use all the needed rare earth elements needed to explore. Would be kinda funny if ya think about it...

Also this so much this...
https://www.inquisit...just-collapsed/

@ Hd go to doctor yearly and fit as a fiddle. Don’t ever change lol.

Yea I don’t believe that climate change is reversible. There is a clear distinction of what I am saying and what people here are lobbying for. What you all are actually clearly suggesting is a —very — serious population decline. Prove me wrong , go look at the waste produced, industrial farming, way we built our cities, it goes on and on as we built the world on/for fossil fuels. (Those BTUs) Sadly your overlooking this mere fact that we like our comforts and we live world with limited resources. All of this requires more energy and grows exponentially as more cultures will want more...but if we claim we are all for green energy I guess it will make people sleep better.../shrug

The systems involved aren’t there and it’s a bunch of nonsense if you delve into it. I of course have most my money invested in green energy , but understand with even modern and future technology it will only *supplement* the grid. There’s a few fantastic techs that would be very beneficial, but we fall again to the greenies stopping tech growth in this vital sector ...

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 29 December 2017 - 07:40 PM

-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

Share this topic:

• 721 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

84 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 84 guests, 0 anonymous users