• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 78.5 - Ragnar's Escape Trouble at the monastery

#181 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:44 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 28 October 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

Not at all Tiam, any post I make or have made you just shrug and say "defensive much". If I was solely low poster hunting I would have went for Rashan would I not, but Omtose's reaction to getting called out, his weird posts and then nothing else warranted my attention and vote.

I don't have many votes on me at all but would rather argue a point than concede one early doors.

exactly my point.
you are trying to nip something in the bud. seems a bit overkill for my "poor post"
And your attacking me as a form of defence is something that

"undermine your feelings" wtf. Your post was poor, and by calling you on it you have contributed more than you probably would have.

yes you were undermining my feelings/leaning on wich way i was thiking to go by stating that i was doing it to "post pad" and that i was "jumping on a bandwagon". Which is a big leap to take off of such a simple post.

all i said was that i felt the omtose signalling thing was interesting... you jumping in and nipping it in the bud and attacking me for a simple sentiment is somewhat telling to a degree, for me at least.

My post was, to put it simply... shruggworthy...yet you felt the need to jump in and "attack".
You admit it was really a nothing post...I was just saying that i am around and pointed out what i felt to be interesting.
And i got attacked by a person that is potentially connected to my "interest"...is in itself interesting,
As for my post being "poor"...There is no prerequisite that every post HAS to be stellar.
many people post simple statements about things they find noteworthy...
I wonder if you call them on it or only when you could be indirectly involved? ;)

anyways.... like i said.
I find your pre emtive strike response to be somewhat kneejerky... whether that makes you scummy that waits to be seen.
You could just naturally be like that...meh

#182 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:44 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 28 October 2011 - 12:29 PM, said:

Ps can we have a time and vote update please

anyways...what are your thoughts....you just want to go after low posters then?

#183 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:46 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 28 October 2011 - 06:52 AM, said:

It is day 1

11 hours and 45 minutes left of the day

15 players still alive: Emurlahn, Kessobahn, Omtose, Atrahal, Tiamatha, Hood's Path, Osseric, Galain, Thyrllan, Ruse, Rashan, Gamelon, Tennes, Meanas, Mockra

8 votes to lynch
8 votes to go to night.

2 votes for Osseric: Tiam, Ruse
1 vote for Rashan: Emurlahn
1 vote for Meanas: Tennes
1 vote for Hood's Path: Mockra
1 vote for Mockra: Hood's Path
2 votes for Omtose: Osseric, Atrahal
2 vote for Kessobahn: Galain

Players not voting: Kessobahn, Omtose, Thyrllan, Rashan, Gamelon, Meanas,

View PostPath-Shaper, on 28 October 2011 - 07:31 AM, said:

It is day 1

11 hours and 3 minutes left of the day

15 players still alive: Emurlahn, Kessobahn, Omtose, Atrahal, Tiamatha, Hood's Path, Osseric, Galain, Thyrllan, Ruse, Rashan, Gamelon, Tennes, Meanas, Mockra

8 votes to lynch
8 votes to go to night.

2 votes for Rashan: Emurlahn, Kessobahn
2 votes for Omtose: Osseric, Atrahal
2 vote for Kessobahn: Galain

Players not voting: Omtose, Thyrllan, Rashan, Gamelon, Meanas,

Someone has an invisible vote. Note my vote on Kesso, and it says 2 votes. Unless there were two fuck ups in a row? Sorry if this has been covered, I'm back and catching up.

#184 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 28 October 2011 - 08:21 AM, said:

It is day 1

10 hours and 13 minutes left of the day

8 votes to lynch
8 votes to go to night.

1 vote for Rashan: Emurlahn
3 votes for Omtose: Osseric, Atrahal, Kessobahn
1 vote for Kessobahn: Galain

Players not voting: Omtose, Thyrllan, Rashan, Gamelon, Meanas,

Nevermind. Fixed, I suppose? Unless someone removed their vote secretly.

#185 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:55 PM

View PostTiamatha, on 28 October 2011 - 12:44 PM, said:

Not at all Tiam, any post I make or have made you just shrug and say "defensive much". If I was solely low poster hunting I would have went for Rashan would I not, but Omtose's reaction to getting called out, his weird posts and then nothing else warranted my attention and vote.

I don't have many votes on me at all but would rather argue a point than concede one early doors.

exactly my point.
you are trying to nip something in the bud. seems a bit overkill for my "poor post"
And your attacking me as a form of defence is something that

"undermine your feelings" wtf. Your post was poor, and by calling you on it you have contributed more than you probably would have.

yes you were undermining my feelings/leaning on wich way i was thiking to go by stating that i was doing it to "post pad" and that i was "jumping on a bandwagon". Which is a big leap to take off of such a simple post.

all i said was that i felt the omtose signalling thing was interesting... you jumping in and nipping it in the bud and attacking me for a simple sentiment is somewhat telling to a degree, for me at least.

My post was, to put it simply... shruggworthy...yet you felt the need to jump in and "attack".
You admit it was really a nothing post...I was just saying that i am around and pointed out what i felt to be interesting.
And i got attacked by a person that is potentially connected to my "interest"...is in itself interesting,
As for my post being "poor"...There is no prerequisite that every post HAS to be stellar.
many people post simple statements about things they find noteworthy...
I wonder if you call them on it or only when you could be indirectly involved? ;)

anyways.... like i said.
I find your pre emtive strike response to be somewhat kneejerky... whether that makes you scummy that waits to be seen.
You could just naturally be like that...meh

I don't think Scum would signal this early in this game. If I was scum I wouldn't signal like that. Should I find it interesting that you have Omtose in this post rather than Osseric? Or that you chose someone else avatar at the beginning of the game?

I picked up on what you said as it was against what you posted earlier on, the "hypocrisy" against Osseric who voted for me based on the avatars.

#186 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:58 PM

i always mix those alts up....le sigh

#187 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:00 PM

Ok, back for today, I'll catchup as the day allows.

@Ruse - what was it you wanted my comment on?

#188 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:00 PM

That's funny, I always mix up Meanas and Mockra. Speaking of Meanas, my avatar is changed. I googled Kurald Galain and came up with this, so I'm satisfied.

#189 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

View PostGalain, on 28 October 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:

That's funny, I always mix up Meanas and Mockra. Speaking of Meanas, my avatar is changed. I googled Kurald Galain and came up with this, so I'm satisfied.

the "k" names are the worst for me.

#190 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:03 PM

Korabas and Korbas, obviously. Korlat? Bah. My poor brain.

#191 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:06 PM

eh, read through the whole thread two times, to no real conclusion, safe some gut responses.

More and more I doubt that Osseric would signal that glaringly, but stranger things have happened. I am sitting on the fence on this one.

Re Avatars: well, I do think it would be a nice way to signal, looks innocentish, and cannot even truly proven, as no evidence of Avatar changes remain(as far as I am aware) .

Tiam took the Avatar of an alt not even playing. You could not really construe any signalling there (if you care to do so). Different from Galain, who now has taken Emur's original alt, which was also claimed by Rashan.

#192 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

View PostGamelon, on 28 October 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:

Ok, back for today, I'll catchup as the day allows.

@Ruse - what was it you wanted my comment on?

The Osseric / Kesso possible signaling issue, and Osserics reaction to it.

#193 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:09 PM

I just wonder what is the point of a double vote. It is obviously going to be taken as signaling. Why would anyone ever do it?

He could be trying to get Kesso lynched, I suppose. Or it was a case of obvious signaling. Or he's dumb.

I think this whole avatar busines is annoying. Do I have someone else's now? I literally google image searched Kurald Galain and this was the 3rd result.

#194 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:14 PM

I am of the opinion that a lynch is better than no lynch. So we need to agree upon somone.

#195 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:50 PM

remove vote

For the time being. I am really swinging back and forth, but aye, eventually a lynch is needed today.

Hope Osseric has his lunchtime break soon and tells us if he still likes his vote on Omtose, as this seems with the most votes at the moment the alternative to the Kesso/Osseric issue. I scoured the thread and did not find anything, and it seems not very active at the moment.

Galain, you posted the double vote as possible signalling and voted accordingly, but your last post you seem to indicate you think it is too obvious to be true, have you made up your mind in this issue?

#196 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:57 PM

I'm not quite certain. I think something is up with Osseric. Either he knows who Kesso is, and is trying to establish a connection, or he is trying to get him killed. Either way, it seems likely that Osseric is a symp, yeah? Maybe my original vote on him was justified.

#197 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:02 PM

Omtose is naked! and I like to hear from him. Better put on something first, though

#198 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

View PostGalain, on 28 October 2011 - 01:57 PM, said:

I'm not quite certain. I think something is up with Osseric. Either he knows who Kesso is, and is trying to establish a connection, or he is trying to get him killed. Either way, it seems likely that Osseric is a symp, yeah? Maybe my original vote on him was justified.

thanks! Kinda glad I am not alone in my uncertainty...

#199 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:13 PM

If it comes down to it, I'm down for an Osseric lynch. Maybe moreso than a Kesso lynch. Omtose is another acceptable alternative, but I'd prefer Osseric.

#200 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:28 PM

Omtose was briefly nakey. Still hasn't responded. Anyone know how much time we have?

Share this topic:

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

13 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users