Malazan Empire: Has anyone noticed a distinct lack of drama on the forum? - Malazan Empire

• 13 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Has anyone noticed a distinct lack of drama on the forum? Where have all the flamewars gone?

#1 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:13 AM

Maybe it's a system of the moderation. Maybe the forum has changed. I'm not sure, but I've noticed that there's not really a lot of drama or angry members holding grudges with each other lately. Not enough members posting offensive or controversial statements. Is it just that everyone that does not conform to our hivemind has been eliminated or what is going on here?

I miss all the anger and grudges. It was so entertaining.

#2 User is online   Tsundoku 

• A what?
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:16 AM

Fuck you Apt, I loathe you and your wheelchair-stealing, rep-hogging, meetup-dodging ways.

How's that?
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#3 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:20 AM

Yeah well fuck you too, buddy. I would insult you more but I can never remember the difference between you or Darkwatch.

#4 User is online   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:24 AM

If that was supposed to be an insult it came out as a compliment. Because we are both DEAD SET HANDSOME, SMART AND WITTY BASTARDS! This is the reason your sadly alcohol-dimished brain confuses us.

Stupid Swede. :p
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#5 User is offline   Coco with marshmallows 

• DIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:35 AM

View PostSombra, on 16 August 2011 - 06:24 AM, said:

Stupid Swede. :p

Silence turnip!

Also, I think its the fact that you're both ancient bastards that confuses the simple minded fool.
meh. Link was dead :(

#6 User is offline   Dammon 

• Wizard of West Oz

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:04 AM

Nyapt Cat looks funny.
*WARNING* May melt when added to water.

#7 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:34 AM

PENIS
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#8 User is offline   Cyphon 

• Cagey Bastard of TQB

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:50 AM

It's all there, it's just boiling furiously away beneath the surface.

This post has been edited by Infinity: 16 August 2011 - 08:50 AM

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada.

MottI'd always pegged you as more of an Ublala

#9 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • Group: LHTEC
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, and the odd caramel slice.
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:59 AM

You're all a bunch of dickheads, who deserve nothing less than a baseball bat to the back of the head, a deep lake and several dozens bags of cement.

I missed this. :p
Suck it Errant!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of gum."

QUOTE (KeithF @ Jun 30 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the most powerful force on Wu is a bunch of messed-up Malazans with Moranth munitions.

#10 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

Try dry-humping every new dame who joins the board, sparks will fly in no time.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#11 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

No, but in all seriousness, why has things calmed down so much?

I suspect it is simply that most of our crazy people have slowly been either dissuaded from posting or been actively banned by the Moderators and not enough new crazy people are coming in. We need a greater influx of assholes.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THERE ARE ONLY NICE PEOPLE LEFT ON THE FORUM.

#12 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

OH GEM, PLEASE COME BACK
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#13 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:29 AM

Marduk should come back.
And Bottle.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#14 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

Bottle left?

bla bla bla

#15 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:38 AM

bottle as the chinese-kiwi guy who had mostly impossible opinions in the discussions board... do we have a new bottle?
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#16 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

We can only hope.

bla bla bla

#17 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

perhaps we need new bait?

I think our influx of assholes dropped proportionately to the degree of dubious thread content...coincidence? I think not.
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#18 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery

I think our influx of assholes dropped proportionately to the degree of dubious thread content...coincidence? I think not.
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#19 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery

#20 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:42 AM

Triple Post? That's a paddling

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 13 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic