• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The game I'm playing is...

#3501 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:24 PM

I predict that Cadence of Hyrule is going to be at the top of a lot of GOTY lists this year.

It's so fucking good.

If you've got a Switch, buy this.

#3502 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:51 PM

View PostAptorian, on 20 June 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

I predict that Cadence of Hyrule is going to be at the top of a lot of GOTY lists this year.

It's so fucking good.

If you've got a Switch, buy this.

It's definitely on my radar. I'm back playing BotW at the moment, in between sessions of Radiant Historia.

Also, I've had the 3DS version of Ocarina sitting on the shelf for a while, so I actually took the shrink wrap off it last night and loaded it up. My God, it looks gorgeous in 3D Posted Image Not going to play it yet, though. Have to finish some of the games I haven't played before first :thumbsup:

#3503 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 21 June 2019 - 05:32 AM

Finished the initial run of Sekiro.

While I'll probably do a few NG+ runs (I want to see all the endings), I'm also installing Plague Tale: Innocence to mix things up a bit.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#3504 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:06 AM

I've fallen completely in love with Breath of the Wild - again. It's all Traveller's fault. I haven't really progressed the main story much beyond where I left it a few months back, I've been doing lots of side quests, and upgrading my armour and runes. Still got loads of the map to explore. Also doing lots of shrines to get more hearts so I can

Spoiler

#3505 User is offline   Avatar 

• High Fist

Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:27 PM

View PostBfuckinK, on 17 June 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

Get Morrowind! It's the superior game.

Was absolutely mind blowing when new.

This is some fucked up timing as not 35 minutes ago as I was sitting here I had a memory flash of sneak/thieving an entire armor store in Balmora. Been years since I last played or thought about that part and then I read your post. Cool.

Get Morrowind though.

Yeah, I know, thanks. After a week of Oblivion, I wanted to try Morrowind again. Did it years ago, I was using the Overhaul (MGSO) then. But I didn't go far. Game looked still old, and walking was way too slow. This time I found out that MGSO is not a good and stable mod, so I decided to do it myself, I think I have over a 100 mods installed now, during last week. And I decided that this time, I would adjust my speed, using the console. I already like it much better.

#3506 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:34 PM

Been playing some Super Mario Maker 2. Just the story mode so far, I'm waiting for people to make some levels.

It's good but it's just re-affirming that I really want to play Super Mario World. Hopefully somebody makes a bunch of new levels with SMW assets.

#3507 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!

Posted 11 July 2019 - 07:04 AM

I finished Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology last week. Great game.

Over 70 hrs in BotW now and just done my third Divine Beast. The set up for it was quite epic but the actual boss battle was surprisingly easy and, if I'm saying that, it must have been incredibly easy. Now I'll probably spend a few more hours just wandering around exploring before heading for the fourth one. Of course I may not finish it on this attempt as I'll be dropping everything for Fire Emblem Three Houses when it releases in a couple of weeks.

Also dabbling in Ocarina on 3DS. They really have done a wonderful job with it, it looks gorgeous. Only problem is I keep getting confused and mixing up the controls when I switch from BotW to this :headbang:

#3508 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:34 PM

I fell back into Age of Empires II HD black hole.

Some really good custom content on the Workshop, including a few new scenario designers, so loads of cool stuff there.

#3509 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:10 PM

Mario Maker 2! I started and finished the story mode and wasn't really impressed. Cant recall one level that made me think wow that was actually really fun or clever.

However once I started the custom levels! Their are some beauties. I really enjoy the speed running levels with precise platforming. I think this is perfect game for 10-20 min before bed or when you need to relax from work or something. There is almways more but you can knock out 1, 2 or 3 stand-alone stages as time allows and then get back to work or go to bed. Its great

#3510 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!

Posted 24 July 2019 - 06:55 AM

I've been playing some more of Trails in the Sky Second Chapter. I love these games so much, but it's daunting to think I've still got to get through this one, Trails in the Sky the 3rd, then Trails to Zero and Trails to Azure before I can get to the Trails of Cold Steel games, which are already sitting on my shelf :)

I've also been playing an hour here and there of BotW (upwards on 90 hours in game now, it's just so much fun and I don't really want to reach the end) and Mark of the Ninja Remastered, which finally popped up in the Switch eshop Summer sale. I've been waiting for the price to drop on Switch as I already have it on pc. It's still the best stealth game I've played, I think, and it's perfect for handheld mode.

And then, of course, Fire Emblem: Three Houses arrives on Friday.

#3511 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 25 July 2019 - 01:59 PM

I clocked close to 50 more hours in AoK HD. Been checking out new campaigns on the workshop and also trying to do some reviews for Age of Kings Heaven, as I started posting in the playthrough thread there again.

So stoked for the Definitive edition, since it's supposed to come with a scenario/campaign converter that'll allow for easy conversion of all the custom content from HD and original AoK to DE. And DE looks pretty slick.

#3512 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:37 AM

Playing around with Sunless Skies, and I like it I think. It's quiet and slow and filled to the bursting with atmosphere and lore. I thought I had gotten the hang of it with my third captain, only to veer too far off the beaten path and get killed by an acid spewing bat thing. So I wonder if I should spend some time grinding for cash in order to buy a bigger and better sky-train.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#3513 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:49 AM

20 hours into Fire Emblem: Three Houses. It's awesome. Not sure I like it as much as some of the earlier games in the series, but it's still brilliant.

#3514 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:19 AM

View PostSerenity, on 26 June 2019 - 07:06 AM, said:

I've fallen completely in love with Breath of the Wild - again. It's all Traveller's fault. I haven't really progressed the main story much beyond where I left it a few months back, I've been doing lots of side quests, and upgrading my armour and runes. Still got loads of the map to explore. Also doing lots of shrines to get more hearts so I can

Spoiler

I've been having a break after 1st divine beast, and the Deku tree forest area.

I can't help it, No Mans Sky draws me back again and again.

Planning on picking it up again soon though, it's far from done and it just seems to be getting better and better.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#3515 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!

Posted 02 August 2019 - 12:09 PM

View PostTraveller, on 02 August 2019 - 11:19 AM, said:

View PostSerenity, on 26 June 2019 - 07:06 AM, said:

Spoiler

I've been having a break after 1st divine beast, and the Deku tree forest area.

I can't help it, No Mans Sky draws me back again and again.

Planning on picking it up again soon though, it's far from done and it just seems to be getting better and better.

Yeah, I'm having a break from it now, too, whilst I play Fire Emblem. I've done three Divine Beasts now and left Link at the stable going into the area where the last one is. I'm still playing Ocarina on 3DS, though, during my lunch breaks.

#3516 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 02 August 2019 - 02:35 PM

Ok, picked up Detroit: Become Human for free last month from PSN +. About to start (haven't played it yet). But I've a question - as part of the D:BH download, I also got Heavy Rain. Do I need to play Heavy Rain prior to D:BH? Is there a connection that gives one insight on the universe of D:BH? Or can I just jump into D:BH and don't have to worry about missing anything?

#3517 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 02 August 2019 - 04:09 PM

They're not connected.

#3518 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 02 August 2019 - 04:44 PM

Ok, thanks. I might do the opening (and maybe an hour or so) of Heavy Rain just to see what it's like or if it is something I may be in to. Have your (or any forum members) ever payed it? Any good?

#3519 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:06 PM

I loved Heavy Rain. It's a flawed game but some of the shit the game makes you do in that game is harrowing.

Detroit in comparison isn't quite as dark (well actually it's pretty fucking grim in places) but still often very tense, the consequences of failure could get your characters killed.

Detroit is a lot more streamlined, modernized and just a beautiful game.

#3520 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!

Posted 03 August 2019 - 01:23 PM

I loved Detroit. Really need to play through it again and make some different choices.

Share this topic:

• 237 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users