• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 69: Battle Royale game thread.

#441 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:28 AM

View PostTellan, on 27 January 2011 - 09:23 AM, said:

I have just read Hoods Path replies and I admit I have looked at him as more innocent all game than anyone else. He has built cases and been in on the lynches. If we go off Galayn what I said earlier still counts. Hood's Path may die tonight anyway and if he doesn't then he can certainly die tomorrow.

Remove Vote

Vote Osseric

Jesus Christ, you think I'm lying now?

I give up. Que sera sera, we deserve to lose anyway.

#442 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:31 AM

Barghast (Gwynn), Silanah (Stormofheaven) and Tellan (Tattersail) die as a result of collar kablooey.
Osseric (MTS) is found dead the next morning, his throat slit.

The remaining innocent schoolgirl, Galayn Lord (Mentalist) wakes up gagged and bound, the other two watching her every move with a vicious gleam in their eyes, and blood dripping knives in their hands.
The scum win: HP (alt146) and Kalse (Tigress) Ampelas (Giles) and Rashan (Trull's Son)

Congratz to team scum and especially to the killers, it seemed at times you were unlikely to pull it off.

The password to SH : compose

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 27 January 2011 - 09:33 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#443 User is offline   dktorode 

• Luck is my middle name, Mind you, my first name is Bad."
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:48 AM

Wow...finder reveals a scum and you cant get the all important lynch in....crazy

well done scum i suppose.

This post has been edited by dktorode: 27 January 2011 - 09:50 AM

...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Why dont they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff?

#444 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

I was quite ready to throttle Tellann and Silanah at the end there, that they were playing right into scum's hands made me so frustrated, and nothing I said made any difference. And my frustration made me look bad. Damn you alt, I hate you. :w00t:

Plus we had two innos who were complete non-entities, which made it that much harder. I mean, we couldn't even lynch off of a finder reveal? Atrocious.

On the plus side I'm getting better at picking out scum.

This post has been edited by MTS: 27 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#445 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

View PostTellan, on 27 January 2011 - 09:23 AM, said:

I have just read Hoods Path replies and I admit I have looked at him as more innocent all game than anyone else. He has built cases and been in on the lynches. If we go off Galayn what I said earlier still counts. Hood's Path may die tonight anyway and if he doesn't then he can certainly die tomorrow.

Remove Vote

Vote Osseric

haha

Just for future sake...
Maybe you should test to see if the finder reveal is correct.... BEFORE you lynch your finder.
Testing to see if your finder is telling the truth by lynching him is silly. You test his claim or you would be killing your biggest asset.

Trial by ordeal.
LETS DROWN THE WITCH!!.....IF SHE DIES.... THEN SHE IS INNOCENT.....hahaha
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#446 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

I am still fairly new at this ha, I wasn't on when this was going down, my vote didn't count. Galayn and Osseric voted HP if I got in there then no one else would have voted

#447 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

It's alright, it's a steep learning curve, and I'm easily frustrated. :w00t:
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#448 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:11 AM

View PostTellan, on 27 January 2011 - 10:04 AM, said:

I am still fairly new at this ha, I wasn't on when this was going down, my vote didn't count. Galayn and Osseric voted HP if I got in there then no one else would have voted

like i said....

"for future sake"

as in "here is some advice buddy" :w00t:
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#449 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:22 AM

And this - Don't vote Night on Day 1. I did in my first game. Hilarity ensued...
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#450 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:30 AM

should of reveal the find result at the very start of the day, but that vote for gl by silanah was just plain bizarre

#451 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:34 AM

Silanah played crazy and would have usually be mod killed looking at spoiler heaven.

well done to scum.

especially Tigress on her very first mafia game
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#452 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

damn, I didn't hit scum with the splodey

and what teh hell, how do we not lynch on a find?

#453 User is offline   Hood's Path 

• Recruit

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:55 AM

Sweet, well played scums! I don't think we did too badly, other than NKing our symp night one :/ Still, lucky win I guess, there was only 25% chance I was going to survive the night.

And sorry to raise your heart-rate Mappo, I knew I would have to spin tons of crap at you to try get the others to vote you. If you'd revealed early in the day I would probably have gone down.

#454 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:56 AM

View PostGalayn Lord, on 27 January 2011 - 10:38 AM, said:

damn, I didn't hit scum with the splodey

and what teh hell, how do we not lynch on a find?

low activity, scum having thread control and many new players who are not yet fully aware of the significances of reveals and of what to believe and whatnot.

Let's not forget, Tattersail, StormofHeaven and Tigress all are very new to the game, that's 50% of the players (and 50% of the scum team, too). Of them, only Tigress had someone to aid her, and she was scum :w00t:
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#455 User is offline   Tigress 

• Recruit

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:25 AM

Did I do okay on my first game then? I know that the outcome was pretty much luck, and i was geniunely confused, and a bit scared :w00t:

#456 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:37 AM

View PostTigress, on 27 January 2011 - 11:25 AM, said:

Did I do okay on my first game then? I know that the outcome was pretty much luck, and i was geniunely confused, and a bit scared :w00t:

You did well, imho. You were not afraid to post, stayed cool and collected and made no give aways.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#457 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

Thank you for taking care of things Taps. I had a helluva day at work, which is why I was absent.

Good job by all the new players! Keep playing! Especially join into a "meat and potatoes" game, since those are easier to figure out (although they demand more skill).

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I did. :w00t:

NOW GET A SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT GAME! I haven't played in foreverz.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#458 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

View Postdrinksinbars, on 27 January 2011 - 10:30 AM, said:

should of reveal the find result at the very start of the day, but that vote for gl by silanah was just plain bizarre

View PostHood, on 27 January 2011 - 10:55 AM, said:

Sweet, well played scums! I don't think we did too badly, other than NKing our symp night one :/ Still, lucky win I guess, there was only 25% chance I was going to survive the night.

And sorry to raise your heart-rate Mappo, I knew I would have to spin tons of crap at you to try get the others to vote you. If you'd revealed early in the day I would probably have gone down.

The only reason I got so annoyed is that no one else was around and we were heading for a no-lynch (again), so it was just you countering with bullshit and me getting angrier and angrier and trying not to say something stupid.

I was going to reveal it as soon as I saw it, but as it was Australia Day I wasn't near a computer for about 12 hours, then it was our sleep zone...some bloody horrible timing.

#459 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:09 PM

View PostMTS, on 27 January 2011 - 11:58 AM, said:

View Postdrinksinbars, on 27 January 2011 - 10:30 AM, said:

View PostHood, on 27 January 2011 - 10:55 AM, said:

The only reason I got so annoyed is that no one else was around and we were heading for a no-lynch (again), so it was just you countering with bullshit and me getting angrier and angrier and trying not to say something stupid.

I was going to reveal it as soon as I saw it, but as it was Australia Day I wasn't near a computer for about 12 hours, then it was our sleep zone...some bloody horrible timing.

My brother lives in Australia now, he loved Australia Day and the fireworks and everything, I can't blame you, timing was everything here. If you had revealed a lot earlier then we may have won but hey ho. A learning lesson for me, i'm getting better slowly game by game :w00t:
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#460 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:26 PM

Lol. THis was my first time playing. ANd I had a string of bad luck with my wife and kids being sick at home, so not a lot of time to read the posts during the day and then I work shift work, which makes it harder when things are happening. I am currently trying to read over the posts and see where I made my mistakes. Any advice would be helpful.

:w00t:

Stormofheaven

Share this topic:

• 25 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users