• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#2961 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:18 AM

I believe that oftenshadow was taken off the whitelist because it was thought he was greifing. Whoever did it (CF I assume) would have to verify.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#2962 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:20 PM

yeah, it was me. Strong suspicion of griefing but mebbe we have the wrong man.

Having absolutely zero training in judicial matters, I believe it's 100% possible that I was wrong about him.

All I can say is:

Keep hidden chests for valuables and you won't lose anything unexpectedly.

It's the only effective way we have other than rando-banning members until we get it right (something I'm not inclined to do at all).

So everybody knows, there is a plan in the works though. IndustrialCraft2 has personal safes. I plan on giving everybody a couple as soon as we have the mod online. The problem will be solved at that point, but until then, please just keep a hidden chest for valuables.

@ADL in particular:

Don't sweat it man. Just ask somebody with op powers to spawn your missing junk. No problem.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2963 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:02 PM

As an afterthought, @Griefers

If you happen to be reading this (which I doubt)...I really just want to keep the peace on the server. I don't pay to run the damn thing so I can deal with thefts, griefing and everything else. Not that I mind all that much on occasion, it's just irritating.

There are soooooo many fully public servers out there to grief so just take it there.

And if you're stealing to get more resources for yourself, just know that if you're that intent on getting them, just ask and I'll mod-spawn all you want. I won't even kick you from the server for being a griefer. I will personally spawn you 1,000,000 diamonds, golden apples, or whatever you figure you need and you can happily build diamond mountains to your heart's content. After which I'm sure you'll be bored with the game and realize you can play single player creative-mode to obtain the same experience...but that's beside the point.

I am seriously offering the above. I don't care at all if that's what it takes to get you to fuck off and quit wrecking others' fun.

If you are griefing the server, I know it sounds weird but I sincerely offer this:

Cop to it in a PM to me. I will not kick you or otherwise do anything to prevent you from using the multiplayer service I provide. I will give you whatever materials you need or want to satisfy your requirements. The only conditions are that you go off somewhere out of sight to build whatever diamond mountain you have planned and stop harassing, stealing, or otherwise messing around with other players' work.

For real. No joke.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2964 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:39 PM

Well, I thought the thefts would be over, but perhaps we were wrong. Is it hard to change the IP address again, or worth the effort? Could there be a way around the whitelist?

Now I'm paranoid. Thanks, Griefer douchebag.

In other news, I finally found a diamond. Level 11 FTW. Oh and I found 25 stacks of cobblestone to go with it, what a bonus At this rate my diamond mountain will be complete right after the Griefer gets done with his.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2965 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:37 AM

Looks like whoever took my stuff returned most of it. So im just gonna assume that the diamonds, iron and rods were taken in good intention to to be polished nicely, then returned.
No Touchy.

#2966 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:49 PM

Good to hear.

Still haven't heard from anyone saying they want diamonds to build mountains, but who knows.

Most satisfying thing ever this morning.

Killed every single chicken in my stupid chicken farm. 2 stacks of feathers, a stack of uncooked chickens, a tonne of eggs....

I used up a sword pretty much, and got myself to level 7. Awesome.

Of course the intention is to move it, which shouldn't be hard considering I have about 10 stacks of eggs with which to re-seed.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 07 December 2011 - 12:50 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2967 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:02 PM

Hi folks

Oftenshadow has been returned to the server whitelist.

I apologized for having possibly wrongfully accused him of griefing and he accepted.

please be nice to him online. We banned his name under *strong suspicion* not irrefutable proof, and griefing didn't stop after we banned him, so there's a good chance he's not the one responsible.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2968 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

Sup crafters.

There was a message on MC that the main servers will be down for some kind of emergency maintenance for a few hours this evening. 8pm eastern thru 10. Presumably they can repair whatever problem they're having at that time.

Right now it is very difficult to log in, so just be patient.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2969 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:49 PM

dknoesen

is a new user. Just WL'd him today.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2970 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:53 PM

Netherbrick (and fences and stairs) are amazing. I found a nether fortress and have just been mining it completely for its precious nether brick om nom nom nom nom

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#2971 User is offline   Kanese S's 

• TMI Frigate Bird of Low House PEN
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:24 AM

So, I struck out and went to explore that big continent to the south that forms part of the long bit of the render. On the way I saw this cool tower made out of some dark material rising on this smaller continent, and this circular sort of structure nearby, where I nearly got killed by creepers. There was also a house and a farm with odd trenches between the fields. Whose is that?

Also visited Obdigore's place and only nearly died like four times.

The southern continent, btw, is huuuuuuge.
Laseen did nothing wrong.

I demand Telorast & Curdle plushies.

#2972 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:02 AM

Wow, someone took my stuff again. Whoever you are, do you seriously not have anything better to do but take peoples shit? I don't get it. Also, if your gonna steal my shit, might as well do it properly and just take everything and not return most of it after a day. Fuck you hard. This was noticed around 20 min before this post ( 40 after edit)

Edit: Maybe to narrow down as to who the culprit is, Kanese can help out in letting us know if my stuff was in those chests when he was logged on since he uses my house as temp storage/shelter. Im pretty sure that my stuff was there yesterday, so if he can verify that that stuff was there at the time a creeper blew him and my front porch, we can narrow down the search from the time he logged on to the time I did.

The stuff that went missing was all my diamond, a crap load of iron, rails, brick and clay ( Im not too sure but im almost positive i had a lot more that currently) There more, i know since there empty spaces in my chests, but i cant really recall what the stuff was. All of Kanese's boats were gone too, so if he didnt take em it was the culprit.

Im not too worried or mad about my the missing things, since after all, its only a game and I can get it back, but I would wish that we can catch whoever is doing this. Looks like so far im the one being targeted, but it would be wise for everyone to check on their stuff also.

This post has been edited by A Demon Llama!: 14 December 2011 - 02:32 AM

No Touchy.

#2973 User is offline   Kanese S's 

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:23 AM

The boats aren't stolen, I took them out because I finally embarked on the big exploration trip I'd been planning. I took a bit of wood and some brick also to repair the damage after a creeper blew up last night.

I was logged on from about 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM, Pacific Standard Time, in case that helps. As I recall the stuff was still there at the time, but I can't be completely sure, as I was pretty tired.

To whoever's stealing the stuff, just knock it the fuck off. It's really childish. Plus, why the hell would you steal shit just to put it back, and then steal it again? Seriously? That kinda demonstrates you're doing it just to be annoying.

#2974 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

As always, I'll do my best to refund stolen stuff. As will anybody with op status.

I have been messing around with enchanting lately. Anybody that wants to use my bench is welcome to do so of course. It uses no resources except experience orbs. Usually when I go on a rampage in my chicken farm I get up to around level 8-9 (haha...just from slaying chickens too) and have tried some of the random item enchants in that region. The best stuff I've tried so far are the mining item enchants. Last night I made myself a diamond pick of efficiency and durability, which means I get a pick that basically lasts forever and mines with 2 swings per block. Awesome!

Now that I have my farm and harbour built, next stop is that ravine I found down in the mines. Adventuring here I come!

Oh, I also read a neat thing about strongholds on MC wiki. Turns out there are 3 of them. Only 3, no more, no less. Sometimes they can spawn underwater, which is likely given the ocean biome nearby to our origin. They spawn between 400 and 12000 blocks from the origin point, and lie on lines at 120deg angles to each other, with the apex of the angle at the origin (x=0, z=0).

I might go on a hunt for another one before long. It would be hella cool to discover atlantis. We should be able to locate the other two now that we have the location of the first. Where is that located on our render anyway? I remember messremb and some others finding it not long after we started the server.

AND

IC2 update. I was reading the dev blog. They are still a ways from completing a final release, but apparently the beta versions (the current one is 1.337...:p) still work, albeit with a few bugs. Bottom line is they work at least as well as they ever did anyway....which is pretty dang good. I don't really see an issue with us installing the mod anytime folks want to.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2975 User is offline   Ir'ra 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:03 PM

hello. I am sorry Llama. This time it was me. i just needed a pickaxe. i promise i'll give you your stuff back dobble :p I am really sorry and i'll be sure to ask next time (if there is a next time). Promise.
Sirkus24

#2976 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:22 PM

View PostIr, on 14 December 2011 - 03:03 PM, said:

hello. I am sorry Llama. This time it was me. i just needed a pickaxe. i promise i'll give you your stuff back dobble :p I am really sorry and i'll be sure to ask next time (if there is a next time). Promise.
Sirkus24

Thanks for fessing up.

Please just PM me on the forum here if you are really hurting for materials. I'll do my best to get you what you need so you don't need to steal and hinder others' enjoyment of the game.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2977 User is offline   Kanese S's 

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

Does IC2 work on macs?

#2978 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:50 PM

Ok cool, but i think theres a diff in taking 3 diamond for a pickaxe as opposed to 15 diamond 2 x 64 iron and a ton of other shit.
No Touchy.

#2979 User is offline   Ir'ra 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:12 PM

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 14 December 2011 - 09:50 PM, said:

Ok cool, but i think theres a diff in taking 3 diamond for a pickaxe as opposed to 15 diamond 2 x 64 iron and a ton of other shit.

what!? I did only take 9 diamonds and 11 iron. I swear. BTW I have returned everything i took and dobbled it as promised. As i said erlier i am very sorry and it won't happen again.

This post has been edited by Ir'ra: 14 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

#2980 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:27 PM

View PostKanese S, on 14 December 2011 - 09:49 PM, said:

Does IC2 work on macs?

afaik (which isn't very far) minecraft is a java app. If your mac runs minecraft then it should be no problem.

I think the only trouble from what I've seen might be making sure you get the mod data in the right place but for sure there's 100 youtube tutorials on that.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic