• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#2901 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

When I logged in last night I was trapped in my mineshaft under my dome hut. Somebody put down cobblestone over top of my stairs... I would like to blame the endermen, but I don't think that they empty chests. Nothing important in the chest that was emptied but still a pain in the ass.

Edit: grammar fail.

This post has been edited by rhulad: 21 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

#2902 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:39 PM

when was your previous login Rhulad, prior to logging in to find yourself blocked in and having chests emptied I mean?

I've effected a ban on a player a few of us strongly suspect of griefing. I'll check the logs to see, but if the timing is right, it's further validation of my decision to ban.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2903 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:03 PM

Sometime on Saturday, I was only on long enough to get my hut built and then logged in on Sunday to find myself blocked up. I haven't had any issues since.

#2904 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

Nether fortresses and enderdragons are nice and all, but I am absolutely loving the new terrain changes! There's narrow rivers cutting through continents, oceans are humongous and ravines are gorgeous (until spiders run up the sides and swarm you).

I've been wandering a bunch in the north-east (actually I have no idea what direction it was... up and right on the map anyways) and there's another big ocean out there after a short bit. Think I'm going to try and sail around our starting continent and then we'll have an idea of how big it is. I'm curious if we actually have oceans on all sides or if it's going to narrow and then widen again like a lot of the old map did.

(and sorry Messremb, your map just got a lot bigger...)

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#2905 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

Where are you setting up shop drek?

If you need some bread so you don't die of hunger right away, there's a box with free bread on the little hill I claimed at around 180, 20
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2906 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 22 November 2011 - 04:08 PM, said:

Where are you setting up shop drek?

If you need some bread so you don't die of hunger right away, there's a box with free bread on the little hill I claimed at around 180, 20

I originally liked a little pond in a giant crater-shaped valley and dug a little house into the cliffsides behind a waterfall, but I moved out and my new digs are in a not-very-wide-but-very-tall-and-sheer island which is just beyond a peninsula jutting into an ocean. I have no idea where it is in relation to everything else but whenever we get a new map later on I think it will be pretty easy to find.

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#2907 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

Being at work and not able to play minecraft is sucking my will to live. Even if it is a new job and enjoyable, but I just got an idea for a project and want to do some more scoping of the cavern that I found last night. I wonder if they would frown on playing it over lunch...

#2908 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:03 PM

Hmm i'm getting 'invalid server key' error when I try to connect. Is this a problem on my end?

edit: nvm, seems to occur when I have a poor connection

This post has been edited by Trull's son: 22 November 2011 - 08:17 PM

#2909 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:34 PM

I'm having this problem all the time. When it happens, try to direct connect & type in IP address.

Can the mighty powers the be correct this issue?

Sometimes it take many tries to connect.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2910 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

Had the same issue a couple of times, closing and re-opening minecraft seems to fix it for me.

#2911 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

View Postrhulad, on 22 November 2011 - 09:02 PM, said:

Had the same issue a couple of times, closing and re-opening minecraft seems to fix it for me.

There's a faster way:

After you have the error...

1. Go back to the main menu
2. Go to single player
3. Select a single player world
(don't actually load the SP world, just select one)
4. Go back to multi-player and try again

I have no idea why that works, found it on the MC forums. The supposed cause of the server key errors is just some incompatibility b/w the old server software and the new MC 1.0

This post has been edited by D'rek: 22 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

#2912 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

yeah, not sure what's up there. I rebooted shit 2 minutes ago to make sure it wasn't the server.

OK server is running but fucking thing won't let me log in despite d'rek's trick. Tried deleting and grabbing the jar file again but no love.

was there a java runtime update in the last few days maybe?

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 23 November 2011 - 12:48 AM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2913 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:09 AM

Found a fortress i the nether. There are spawners which pop out what I assume are blazes (fire fellows shooting fire arrows). The place is huge, with tons of nether brick.

Posted Image

x -635
y 80
z 283

#2914 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:14 PM

remember not to destroy the blaze spawners! We all need blaze rods for potion stands eventually!
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2915 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 23 November 2011 - 12:14 PM, said:

remember not to destroy the blaze spawners! We all need blaze rods for potion stands eventually!

Oh don't worry about that, I was in there with just an iron sword, one pick, and a couple slices of melon. There was no killing involved (unless you count my own dying). Oh, and there are at least three spawners, probably more, in and around the fortress.

#2916 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

Cool. Can't wait to go check it out.

I finally have harvested enough minerals from my crosshatch mine that I can start being a general BAWSS and start adventuring.

I was so mad last night....fell in a stupid lava pool. I saw after dying my most valuable stuff was ejected (miraculously) outside the lava pool, including about 5 diamonds.

So great. I can get back no problem.

Of course beds aren't working for some reason and I spawn in the middle of the fucking ocean and get almost back when I fall into my mine pit and die again. FFFFFFUUUUUUU

Spawn in the middle of the ocean again. Go pick up some new mining supplies AGAIN. Head down carefully this time and get back to my original location, see my original stuff (OMG ITS ALL THERE) concentrated in two piles on either side of the lava pool. I pick up the semi valuable pile on one side and about 0.5 milliseconds before picking up the pile that included about 4 stacks of coal, a stack of iron and my diamonds IT FUCKING DESPAWNS.

Never been so close to screen-fisting my monitor over minecraft before. I had to turn it off.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2917 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:39 PM

I accidently walked off the end of an unfinished bridge over some lava while running away from a pigman a couple days ago. I lost 21 gold and 2 diamonds. That'll teach me to not look where I'm going.

#2918 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:22 AM

New render at http://www.mediafire...ufnh12h0bjp06la

I've had no trouble at all with beds, mines working well. As for falling in lava, I had worse I think - a creeper blew me off the edge into a ravine, I died from falling and on attempting recovery another one blew up all my stuff. I may have to start finding creeper-specific traps and making lots of them.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#2919 User is offline   Kanese S's 

• TMI Frigate Bird of Low House PEN
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:24 AM

I just started today... holy crap you guys like minecraft difficult, ha ha. I died from falling, died from starvation, and got blown up by creepers just before the server booted me.

Anyway, I think I'll try to find a good spot to settle for a bit next time.
Laseen did nothing wrong.

I demand Telorast & Curdle plushies.

#2920 User is offline   I don't blame you 

• Nox Crystal

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:40 AM

Hi!

I know many of suspect me of griefing, but i promise i haven't done anything.
So can you please let me play on the server again.

-OftenShadow :p

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

15 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users