• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#2801 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:29 PM

It was just an idea we talked about. Put a nether rail out somewhere super far away and wait for 1.8 release before porting to the surface. All new terrain with new content and a hub where we could have a communal base for co-op adventuring.

I thought somebody said they dug the railway or at least the tunnel...but not sure if it was ever officially connected up.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2802 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:50 PM

Well, it sounds good. Let's see Messremb's new map and decide where we want to go. I'm already out to the southwest, not sure if it new or old.

I.ve been eating zombie flesh, any word about this practice? I'm having a hard time with food sources, no animals, wheat won't grow, I said, what the hey and munched on zombie. It gives hunger meter back but it turns green. Somebody tell me if I'm making a big mistake.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2803 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:40 PM

You get poisoned. I think it may stop health regen.

#2804 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

I think if you have low food meter you lose health?

I'm too lazy to look it up.
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#2805 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:34 AM

We didn't build a rail out to fresh territory yet because it's closer than we thought. Head west out of town and you're in new chunks in less than a day's travel. Go a bit more and hit an ocean, cross that and I have a tower built that can serve as a base of sorts if anyone needs shelter.
Error: Signature not valid

#2806 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:10 PM

1.9 pre-release is now out, I expect we'll have a full 1.9 out shortly. Villagers are included.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#2807 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:21 AM

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#2808 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:32 AM

QUest name is hilarious. "kill some wolves and sheeet"
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2809 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:58 PM

Anybody having troubles with the server at the moment? Things in 1.8 working ok?

I haven't been on since I ditched my old computer. Realistically it will be a few more weeks before I can play again.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2810 User is offline   Shiara 

• High Scribe of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

I've found that it's a little laggy - I'll be shoveling some sand and half the blocks will reappear seconds later. Aside from that, no real problems.
*casting the shaved knuckle*

#2811 User is offline   Tarcanus 

• Lord of the Tarcans

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

Also, if you guys head west and find a half-finished keep with a mineshaft to bedrock and a staircase leading up into an ore-laden cave - that was where I finally set up shop hoping to be near the 1.8 goodness when it launched. Alas, Mojang has such good stuff coming in future updates before final release that I still can't bring myself to play. Feel free to make my former place of residence a 1.8 exploring checkpoint. Also, there is a golden apple in one of my chests. First one there gets it!

#2812 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:55 AM

Alright, I'm enoying the update. I've died several times, found chasms at the bottom of the ocean (very cool) and on the surface, found abandoned mineworks (the miners must have been lazy because I found all kinds of ore.

Diamonds seem hard to find, but mobs are easy in the new caves. If you see some spderwebs, use extreme caution, 4000 jumping spiders will eat you.

Irom is plentiful
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2813 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

Yeah, diamond is precious now. Hard to fins.

#2814 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:42 AM

Argh....I want to play!

Grah. I'm ordering my new computer today! Enough of this!
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2815 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:20 PM

Hi all,

Had an idea I wanted to run by you.

I've been checking out some videos online of some prepackaged adventure maps and some of them look pretty cool.

What do you think of this idea:

1 week per month, or whatever time inteval everybody wants, we shut down our current malaz map and re-load a new one, either a creation by a map developer or just a new rando map.

Keep that on for a week or so and collectively work on solving the map (if it is a puzzle type map) or exhaust the available pre-made territory (such as the tri-mountain survival map). Then shut down the map and re-load the malaz map for the remainder of the month. The survival map could be made available for anyone wanting to continue with it in single player.

Gimme some feedback. Just trying to think of ways to spice things up a bit. There are some really neat pre-made maps out there from what I've seen.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2816 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

Honestly, I don't like it. I just want to get a final version of the game, and a server that we know isn't going to have to possibly be abandoned with the next update. I don't want to build anything if it isn't going to be around in a month. So, I also don't want to play alternative temporary worlds either.

#2817 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:59 AM

http://www.youtube.c...u/4/yK33WA-9WJw

had a good giggle at this. funny new animal breeding mechanics
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2818 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:41 AM

All I can say is HOLY FUCKBALLS THATS AWESOME!!

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=G6IX-huRrK8
No Touchy.

#2819 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:43 AM

View PostRaymond Luxury Yacht, on 29 September 2011 - 08:56 PM, said:

Honestly, I don't like it. I just want to get a final version of the game, and a server that we know isn't going to have to possibly be abandoned with the next update. I don't want to build anything if it isn't going to be around in a month. So, I also don't want to play alternative temporary worlds either.

Well, the alternate temporary worlds that I've seen are things that are kinda designed to be "completed" in a week. Usually with some kind of loose goal like "survive in area X and link up to areas Y and Z" or "find X of mineral Y" or "get to the end of the cave maze"....you know.

I hear you on wanting a final version though. Mid month is supposed to be 1.9 now and notch put on his blog that they are halting new content after that and concentrating on bugfixes to get the final version of the game out for the planned November release date.

Though all the 1.8 content we supposedly weren't going to get seems to be generating just fine out in new territory. Possible there's no reason for alarm anyway.

After hearing all the differing opinions, maybe it's best to just switch the spawn point to someplace 10's of 1000's of blocks away and keep using the same world file. If there's no loss of content for having an older world file then there's no need to change things.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2820 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:23 PM

I just added Morik to the whitelist. He used to be on when Jim was admin.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic