• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#2521 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

I'm using some egyptian package, and it looks pretty cool, but the glass looks bad.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#2522 User is offline   blanketman2.0 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

how can i get the ip for the server i what to join.
blankets are always in style

#2523 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:32 AM

Pm cf to be whitelisted
Error: Signature not valid

#2524 User is offline   Wolfy 

• Lair of the Spectacular Tongue Beast

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:49 AM

View PostRaymond Luxury Yacht, on 15 August 2011 - 03:05 AM, said:

Hey wolfy, come build your house! That empty lot next door is killing me! Where is my neighbor dammit!!!!

Hahaha I had a very busy weekend and am back at work this week so I'm on out of your timezone, but I started playing with a layout last night! Took me a while to regather resources (yay glitches lol)
I'll probably be be spending all week gather more clay Posted Image
I'll try to get a respectable dwelling for you to gaze upon from your balcony asap :p

#2525 User is offline   Tarcanus 

• Lord of the Tarcans

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:12 AM

I decided I'm going to take RLY's advice and move further into the wilderness. If any of you stumble across my old place, feel free to scavenge. Bunch of free fences and cobble.

#2526 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:38 AM

In general it seems a lot of people head south, so it might get crowded if you go that way.

I know you don't play anymore apt, but you should jump on long enough to have a house in Malaz city

#2527 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

west is a good direction.

If you were to travel west in the nether for a ways and then pop back out you'd get a good new spot to build on.

Are you guys holding back on exploring in the town area? With version 1.8 release happening relatively soon, it would be good to have new chunks not so far away from that area....since it seems to be a popular spot and will undoubtedly be a hub for 1.8 adventures.

Finally clearcut my lot last night and am ready to start the new build. Yeee haw. Also found a monster spawner in the corner of the lot. Zombies. I was really hoping for a saddle but no such luck. I got coco beans though...time to make cookies.

Until somebody claims the lot across from me I plan to use it as a tree farm for harvesting wood to build my treehouse. I'll keep it planted and chop trees as I need em but won't change the topography at all. Is that alright with the town elders?
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2528 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 16 August 2011 - 11:54 AM, said:

west is a good direction.

If you were to travel west in the nether for a ways and then pop back out you'd get a good new spot to build on.

Are you guys holding back on exploring in the town area? With version 1.8 release happening relatively soon, it would be good to have new chunks not so far away from that area....since it seems to be a popular spot and will undoubtedly be a hub for 1.8 adventures.

Finally clearcut my lot last night and am ready to start the new build. Yeee haw. Also found a monster spawner in the corner of the lot. Zombies. I was really hoping for a saddle but no such luck. I got coco beans though...time to make cookies.

Until somebody claims the lot across from me I plan to use it as a tree farm for harvesting wood to build my treehouse. I'll keep it planted and chop trees as I need em but won't change the topography at all. Is that alright with the town elders?

Im glad you brought that up. I've been wanting to do the same type of thing. I did steal 2 buckets of municpal water - bwah ha ha

What are thoughts on public farming? I dont really want to have crops in my yard, but wheat is handy to have
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2529 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:11 PM

It would be pretty easy to just designate a lot for communal farming. Maybe one of the ones farther out on the periphery. AFAIK most of the lots on Whiskeyjack Court (my dead-end street) are empty.

Or you could use the one on main street across from the town hall that has steep topography. Make a terraced thing with waterfalls so it looks a little nicer and isn't just an ugly ploughed field look.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2530 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:19 PM

That future park across from town hall is where I've planted a lot of lumber. It's gone now though. That lot does need to be developed into a park though, maybe I will get on that.

I think communal farming is a good idea. No reason for everyone to have crops.

Cf ha ha town elders. We have no order!

#2531 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

I tried to log in to start on that public park but couldnt connect. I want to build some public building. Like a pub or something, just dont know if i can just start building on any empty lot. Also, no offense to anyone, but that town center that someone built seems just lazy. I think that should be "renovated". Im up for the task. So guys let me know if i can rebuilt/ start building anywhere.
No Touchy.

#2532 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:44 PM

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 16 August 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

I tried to log in to start on that public park but couldnt connect. I want to build some public building. Like a pub or something, just dont know if i can just start building on any empty lot. Also, no offense to anyone, but that town center that someone built seems just lazy. I think that should be "renovated". Im up for the task. So guys let me know if i can rebuilt/ start building anywhere.

I had no idea I was done with the town hall/center.

I wont be on till this weekend at the earliest so do whatever you want.

This post has been edited by Obdigore: 16 August 2011 - 06:44 PM

Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#2533 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

hey mans.

I didn't realize teh lot across from town hall was the park. What do you think of this plan?

Run a road from the end of whiskeyjack court near my plot (black dashed line) around to connect near the French quarter (ie DW and friends).

Farm can extend into the middle of the block on a double lot or we can confine it to a single plot near the road (brown rectangle). I can start on the road if folks are cool with the idea. The other 2 lots around that road would be more building spaces I suppose.

It's tough to put it on the other branches since its all either coastal prime real estate or desert.

And I marked the plot where I'll be planting and harvesting trees until somebody claims it. that's fair, hey?

The other idea I had was to put a boardwalk out around the coast on the west side (brown dashed line) to block in the coastal building lots. and put a little connector road out to it across from city hall and through the park.

Oh, and we should double the park's lot so it reaches the boardwalk. And add monuments.

Attached File  Town Map 1.png (21.47K)
Number of downloads: 5
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2534 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

server is apparently taking a shit now.

I will reboot it asap. Hopefully get it working for the evening.

EDIT gunner was on there....dunno what was the problem. I rebooted it anyway and it is running again. let me know of more troubles.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 16 August 2011 - 06:55 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2535 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:53 PM

View PostObdigore, on 16 August 2011 - 06:44 PM, said:

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 16 August 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

I had no idea I was done with the town hall/center.

I wont be on till this weekend at the earliest so do whatever you want.

I think it's too late
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2536 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:03 PM

Nah I'm not offended, its just nowhere near done yet.

#2537 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:26 PM

Sorry Obdigore, It just looked finished since it was enclosed and had a roof and etc. It didnt change in a while, so i didnt know anyone was still working on it. I will leave it for you to finish. Also, anyone against me building something around my/CF's location?... I guess we should make a list of building we want in the town and maybe where we want to put em. Like a church, library, nuclear power plant, etc
No Touchy.

#2538 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

Well, my place has already started to look like a tavern/inn - it just sort of happened that way, so some of my building will be 'public'. That's just what I felt like building, it may change yet.

Also, I occupy one of the lots that keeps getting shown as a free 'green' square, just in case anyone makes any plans for it - I'm opposite HO's.

One more thing... SIGNS! They're quick and easy to make, and a sign at the front of a building can let other people know what you're planning, even when your not there.
So if you dig a scary deep pit or build a big ugly tower that is actually just intended as a temporary scaffold, it won't get the more sensitive neighbours worried in your absence.

That is all.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#2539 User is offline   Sammehmander Rake 

• Knight of High House Dark
  • Interests:Internets?

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:36 PM

My Tudor house is looking more and more like an inn/tavern or from some angels a giant pirate ship.. So any one can feel free to come around and get plastered drunk and share tales successively followed by sleeping comfortably on the floor :p

Also an efficient way for farming trees, you don't need a lot of space, just get a lot of bones and turn them into bonemeal, then get either birch or pine tree sapling (grey wood and dark wood) as they don't grow side shooting clusters of branches and only grow a certain height easily reachable. Place the sapling in an open area and apply bone meal which makes the tree instantly grow, whip out your favoured axe and chop away. Rinse and repeat.
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for ever should we fail- should we fall- we will know that we have lived."
— Anomander Rake

#2540 User is offline   Darkwatch 

• A Strange Human
  • Group: The Most Holy and Exalted Inquis

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:15 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 16 August 2011 - 06:50 PM, said:

hey mans.

I didn't realize teh lot across from town hall was the park. What do you think of this plan?

Run a road from the end of whiskeyjack court near my plot (black dashed line) around to connect near the French quarter (ie DW and friends).

Farm can extend into the middle of the block on a double lot or we can confine it to a single plot near the road (brown rectangle). I can start on the road if folks are cool with the idea. The other 2 lots around that road would be more building spaces I suppose.

It's tough to put it on the other branches since its all either coastal prime real estate or desert.

And I marked the plot where I'll be planting and harvesting trees until somebody claims it. that's fair, hey?

The other idea I had was to put a boardwalk out around the coast on the west side (brown dashed line) to block in the coastal building lots. and put a little connector road out to it across from city hall and through the park.

Oh, and we should double the park's lot so it reaches the boardwalk. And add monuments.

Attachment Town Map 1.png

Je vais m'assurer qu'un seul pilier soit bilingue. Ce pilier déclarera que l'ignorance n'est pas une défense. Gare à vous.
The Pub is Always Open

Proud supporter of the Wolves of Winter. Glory be to her Majesty, The Lady Snow.
Cursed Summer returns. The Lady Now Sleeps.

The Sexy Thatch Burning Physicist

Τον Πρωτος Αληθη Δεσποτην της Οικιας Αυτος

RodeoRanch said:

You're a rock.
A non-touching itself rock.

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

29 User(s) are reading this topic