• You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#1921 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 16 May 2011 - 04:46 PM, said:

Yeah,

Somebody needs to set Ygatan back on fire. I put down a couple chests full of netherrack for just that purpose in one of the inner keep's buildings.

Nice projects all over though. What's the 2 parallel lines NW of the Azath. Is that the sandstone thing Tapper was talking bout?

Also, was out to Drek's place and her roomie's yesterday. Looks good out there. Super excessive huge projects are sweet and your dome is looking awesome apt. Putting water over top is really going to darken things up in there. I gotta say, it loooks pretty sweet as a giant snowglobe anyway.

We gotta get drek's on the rail system too. I've been hoooking up a few places but ran out of gold for booster tracks after finishing the branch out to the dome. Using the 1-booster-every-30-regular-tracks ratio works great. The link from apt's tower to the dome took about 15 booster pieces...to give you an idea of how many you'd need. Probably a stack or so to connect yourself back to Kanubis' new place and then back to the dome area.

You guys got some gold to donate to that cause?

I moved all my gold and iron into chests inside the switching station at Arkana's place and converted a lot of it into rails already. Feel free to use any of that.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1922 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

I've been converting all my boosters on all the single and multiplayer games I've got - and it's a good thing I never wasted gold on watches or anything.

On my friend's server, I've used up ~100 boosters already.
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#1923 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

View PostD, on 16 May 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 16 May 2011 - 04:46 PM, said:

Yeah,

Somebody needs to set Ygatan back on fire. I put down a couple chests full of netherrack for just that purpose in one of the inner keep's buildings.

Nice projects all over though. What's the 2 parallel lines NW of the Azath. Is that the sandstone thing Tapper was talking bout?

Also, was out to Drek's place and her roomie's yesterday. Looks good out there. Super excessive huge projects are sweet and your dome is looking awesome apt. Putting water over top is really going to darken things up in there. I gotta say, it loooks pretty sweet as a giant snowglobe anyway.

We gotta get drek's on the rail system too. I've been hoooking up a few places but ran out of gold for booster tracks after finishing the branch out to the dome. Using the 1-booster-every-30-regular-tracks ratio works great. The link from apt's tower to the dome took about 15 booster pieces...to give you an idea of how many you'd need. Probably a stack or so to connect yourself back to Kanubis' new place and then back to the dome area.

You guys got some gold to donate to that cause?

I moved all my gold and iron into chests inside the switching station at Arkana's place and converted a lot of it into rails already. Feel free to use any of that.

Right on. I'll do that next time I'm online then. It will be awesome having you linked up to rapid transit. I'll put whatever I don't use back.

How bout you Traveller and HO, You got any booster rails I can use to build the skybridge links out to your places?
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1924 User is offline   Kanubis 

• Captain of Team Quick Ben

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:16 PM

Ok, I've put a chest at the skypath entrance point nearest to me (so halfway between the dome and D'rek's bit, with:

448 normal rails.

128 detector rails

64 booster rails

Sadly that's pretty much the end of my gold. I'm sure I used to have a bit more, but then I did give the all-clear for people to use whatever they wanted from my storage before I took a bit of a break, so my fault :(
Captain of Team Quick Ben. Also teaboy.

#1925 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:52 PM

Booster rails and normal ones are mainly what I need. Idont even use the detectors since somebody pointed out a redstone torch nearby is better.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1926 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:35 AM

I lost all my gold, tnt, and most of my diamond in a stupid pvp match against Jartrich. I do have quite a bit of sandstone though. Speaking of which, the sandstone parallel lines is the area that I'm working at currently. Slow progress, but it is going to be worth it.

#1927 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:51 PM

Kanubis and apt dome are fully connected now.

next step, drek. Fuck....that's a long way.

What is the sandstone thing anyway?
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1928 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:37 PM

Most of you have probably noticed my brother jumping in on the server. I told him he could bring a couple of friends, hope that's ok. They're setting up shop between my new area and Kanubi's floating gardens I think
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1929 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:01 AM

Probably not cool, as a general rule.
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#1930 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:29 AM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 17 May 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

Kanubis and apt dome are fully connected now. next step, drek. Fuck....that's a long way. What is the sandstone thing anyway?

It's both sides of a river that I'll have flowing through it at some point. Don't know if many of you have played Morrowind, but I'm building Balmora (or at least thats the plan).

View Postadjutant stormy, on 18 May 2011 - 12:01 AM, said:

Probably not cool, as a general rule.

As long as CF knew about it, then it would be fine. I think the rule is that any person that you vouch for is your responsibility.

#1931 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:38 AM

yeah, I asked CF in advance.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1932 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:46 AM

Ok you bastards. I've bought it. Now what?
Error: Signature not valid

#1933 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:31 AM

WOOOO! RAYMOND LUXURY YACHT IN THE HOUSE!

Now your marriage suffers. Your work ethic crumbles. And your mind will only think in blocks. Praise Notch.

PM Cerveza and get him to add you to the server. He needs your username and he'll supply you with the server address.

In other news Notch has been working on re-implementing the sky worlds as some kind of mirror to the Hell world. Apparently it works great, but it looks like shit.

Here's a folder:

http://imgur.com/a/cvsYW

This post has been edited by Battle Plaptypus: 19 May 2011 - 10:35 AM

#1934 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:19 PM

Just PMd it to RLY. More users...muahahaha....

I gotta get that whitelist in place soon. Just haven't had the inclination to, but I plan to before too much longer.

I will post as complete as possible of a whitelist in here before I flick it on. Probably won't happen right away, but in the coming weeks. I'm extremely busy in RL right now.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1935 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

Almost finished with our renos so I should have some time to be back on soon... Stupid real house keeping me from working on what's really important.

#1936 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:07 PM

Is there somewhere I can look to teach me the basics of the game? How do I even make a frigging pick?
Error: Signature not valid

#1937 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:55 PM

minecraft wiki has the basics.

Or you could watch the first 2-3 episodes of "X's adventures in minecraft" on youtube. That's how I got my introduction and subsequent addiction.

It's actually pretty entertaining too.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1938 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:56 PM

View PostRaymond Luxury Yacht, on 19 May 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

Is there somewhere I can look to teach me the basics of the game? How do I even make a frigging pick?

I recommend checking out the first page of this thread. In my opening post I have collected a long list of informative links. It's old now so some links might not work any longer, but there is still some good stuff in there.

For the basics of finding out what x put together with x makes, like Cerveza suggests, try out Minepedia.com

#1939 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:15 PM

Anybody having problems with powered rails freezing when you cross them? The ones on a slope especially. I'm trying to make rails from the middle of nowhere back to home, but its a huge pain in the butt.

CF - How do you get so much distance out of so few booster rails? Maybe I just have a need for speed.

@RLY - Also try to get online when others are around to answer you questions, etc. It's easier for me to just ask people than to watch videos sometimes. The recipes on Minepedia are invaluable. Don't forget to get some free starter supplies from the chests at the spawn point. Find a place to start your home, and always be aware of the sunset approaching when monsters will chase you down.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1940 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:13 AM

View PostRaymond Luxury Yacht, on 19 May 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

D'awwww, I remember those days. How cute!

bla bla bla

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

11 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users