• You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#1381 User is offline   hmqb 

• The Abyssmal Army's Official Cult Expert and Brainwasher
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:57 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 16 December 2010 - 10:23 PM, said:

its HMQB

there's a sweet program called invedit that allows you to give yourself infinite SP items.

I've been making TNT cannons...super fun.

I tried hopelessly for a while to get a mod I'm pretty sure I came within an inch of deleting all the files.
-

#1382 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:59 PM

View PostD, on 16 December 2010 - 10:39 PM, said:

Actually, can we make a list of all the minecraft game tags? I'm getting helplessly confused with the names in-game now...

Slippery Jim - Slippery Jim
Apt (Jenisapt Rul) - kkjsoerensen
cerveza_fiesta - Cerveza_fiesta
Green Pig - SThoupos
D'rek - arella
Cocoreturns - cocoreturns
Kanubis - Kanubis
Morgoth - morgoth
Traveller - Malaz Traveler
HiddenOne - HiddenOne
Tapper - TapperMalaz
Defiance - ESGunslinger
Bent - bent
Trull's Son - Hodor
Trull's Son's roomate #1 -
Trull's Son's roomate #2 - Jartich
High Mage Quick Ben - hmqb

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1383 User is offline   hmqb 

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:00 PM

Have we ever had an attempt at a project with everyone on the server working on it? We probably making something intense. Like if someone came up with a plan for a sweet thing we could all build it.
-

#1384 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:12 PM

The Azath was a pretty communal project actually.

I had some help with the grand canal too.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1385 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:50 AM

There's four of us that have worked on Y'ghatan so far: morik, Jart, HMQB, and myself. It would be intense to get everyone working on a huge project. We should throw up some ideas, for possible projects. Off the top of my head: Darujhistan; Dragon shaped moonspawn deal a la DoD (<-- to get this to work, might need to clear to bedrock, drop nice stone in huge cylinder shape, then start 'sculpting').

#1386 User is offline   hmqb 

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:51 AM

Hmm what about the capital of lether( in pretty sure it's called lether) but it could be a pretty endless project based on how big they describe the city plus the palace would be cool
-

#1387 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:37 AM

Anything detailed, like a city or giant dragon, will need to be pre-designed to some extent, especially since if it's a server-wide project it should be utterly HUGE. Something less elaborate (but still as huge) could be done that doesn't require as much pre-planning and allows for some individual variation, like say a Stormwall.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1388 User is offline   hmqb 

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

Hmm so some one should come up with a plan the we can scout for an area and clean it out
-

#1389 User is offline   Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast 

• Knight Seneschal
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Fencing, ninpo, didjeridu, good books, good films and irn-bru.
  • Pre-dinner mayonnaise -- it's good for you!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:55 AM

View PostD, on 17 December 2010 - 03:37 AM, said:

Anything detailed, like a city or giant dragon, will need to be pre-designed to some extent, especially since if it's a server-wide project it should be utterly HUGE. Something less elaborate (but still as huge) could be done that doesn't require as much pre-planning and allows for some individual variation, like say a Stormwall.

That sounds like a good idea to me.
The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: thou art a villain.

"Perhaps we think up our own destinies and so, in a sense, deserve whatever happens to us, for not having had the wit to imagine something better." Iain Banks

#1390 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:55 PM

You might convince Apt to convert his giant sphere excavation into the base for a giant dragon rising out of the sea...if you ask nicely. I'm sure he'd appreciate the help.

Underground arena is ready for details now. If anybody wants to see it, go under MS on the west side and dive to the bottom of the lake near the glass column holding the water back from the lava-fall. On the west side of the glass. You'll see an underwater entrance leading to the down ladder which leads to the arena.

I was thinking of doing something like the capture-the-flag arena from World of Warcraft...the silverwing one.

Build a permanent obsidian / bedrock fort on either side with multiple entrances leading to a treasure room somewhere in the fort....which would contain the goal (a diamond block, or obsidian block or something). Then the first team to get the others' block and return it to their own treasure room wins. In between the forts I'll have a torchlit underground forest or something. Still mulling this one over.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1391 User is offline   Kanubis 

• Captain of Team Quick Ben

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:19 PM

You'll probably need rules about food. I have huge stockpiles of bacon under my fort (what else would you build a fort to protect?) that would make winning easy.
Captain of Team Quick Ben. Also teaboy.

#1392 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:25 PM

Actual competition rules will be an evolving process.

I was thinking the simplest would be and even-steven competition where we have bare inventories, allowing only leather armor and wooden swords or something like that. Armor and swords would be provided in chests at the spawn point by the mods free of charge.

Then you could have no-limites style competitions where you can bring and wear whatever you want, but it's all at your own cost and risk of losing it.

And variations thereof.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1393 User is offline   Kanubis 

• Captain of Team Quick Ben

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:15 PM

Whatever I want?

*Kanubis enters the arena brandishing buckets of lava* :p
Captain of Team Quick Ben. Also teaboy.

#1394 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

I'm not going to be the guy to rule out buckets of lava. I say bring it on. Easily countered by the guy that comes to the arena with buckets of water anyway. It'll make for some cleanup after, but with a floor made of bedrock, you ain't gonna hurt the arena, that's for sure. I'm stoked for TNT-only fights. Muahaha

I had an inspiration while driving to work today and wanted to run it by the folks on here:

For the aena, I'm going to make a floor out of bedrock using modly godliness, plus a low curtain wall around the perimiterthat will ensure no TNT or creeper explosions can possibly damage the main arena floor. In addition, I will make a ramp (or ramps) and platform of some kind out of bedrock that is identical for both sides. These will constitute the access to the treasure room and the actual treasure room itself.

The rest of the fort is free-form for the teams involved. Give each team 2 chests of stone or something, so the first 10 minutes of an arena match would be the time for each team to build a fort, walls, redoubts, etc.... to their liking to protect the ramp and treasure room.

Then the fight starts. The forts are totally destructible but nothing can destroy the ramp or the treasure room itself, so that neither team can just turtle and destroy the access to the treasure room.

Oh, and rebuilding is totally allowed during the match...but only up to the point where you exhaust your initial stone supply. And the stone supplies are fair game for stealing.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 17 December 2010 - 03:57 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1395 User is offline   Slippery Jim 

• Lieutenant

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:46 PM

Server updated.

Jim

#1396 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

tsk, cerveza, you should be on right now to give me stuff :p
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1397 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

would love to be. I am at work for a few more hours unfortunately.

Head to the treasure room in M S and grab some of those mysterious diamonds if you want to make some new tools. I don't care and haven't gotten around to hucking them in the lava yet

You gotta find the treasure room though. It's out of the way. Head up the main ramp to the lava room, out the small door to the right and onto the tower on the exterior of M S. Then into the tower, down the ladder to the very bottom. The treasure room is just off that.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1398 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

diamonds is not really the problem as much as all the iron and railtracks
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1399 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:55 PM

There's a bunch of iron and rail tracks at M S too. Grab em if you want. I'm just saving them up but can replace them myself as though I were the one that lost em. Just PM me what you took and I'll make a copy for myself.

I think there's a few already-made tracks in the main chests (on the bottom floor of M S) and a bunch more iron and un-cooked ore in the treasure room. Go for it. I'm not planning any rail stuff for awhile.

And don't mind the water and lava source blocks in there...I just haven't gotten around to tossing them from the canal building days way back....even though buckets are working now.

EDIT

And don't even think about stealing my string or feathers. That represents a lot of chicken murdering and I'm very proud of them. The string is from a spider spawner we found near Traveler's end of the Grand Canal.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 17 December 2010 - 05:59 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1400 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:56 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 17 December 2010 - 03:56 PM, said:

I'm not going to be the guy to rule out buckets of lava. I say bring it on. Easily countered by the guy that comes to the arena with buckets of water anyway. It'll make for some cleanup after, but with a floor made of bedrock, you ain't gonna hurt the arena, that's for sure. I'm stoked for TNT-only fights. MuahahaI had an inspiration while driving to work today and wanted to run it by the folks on here:For the aena, I'm going to make a floor out of bedrock using modly godliness, plus a low curtain wall around the perimiterthat will ensure no TNT or creeper explosions can possibly damage the main arena floor. In addition, I will make a ramp (or ramps) and platform of some kind out of bedrock that is identical for both sides. These will constitute the access to the treasure room and the actual treasure room itself.The rest of the fort is free-form for the teams involved. Give each team 2 chests of stone or something, so the first 10 minutes of an arena match would be the time for each team to build a fort, walls, redoubts, etc.... to their liking to protect the ramp and treasure room.Then the fight starts. The forts are totally destructible but nothing can destroy the ramp or the treasure room itself, so that neither team can just turtle and destroy the access to the treasure room. Oh, and rebuilding is totally allowed during the match...but only up to the point where you exhaust your initial stone supply. And the stone supplies are fair game for stealing.

We need an area for spectators. With beers...

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

23 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users