• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#4001 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:50 AM

Did that nether link to the spawn ever start working properly? The last times I used it it kept spitting me out in an underground ravine near the village.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4002 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:55 AM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 30 September 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:

Did that nether link to the spawn ever start working properly? The last times I used it it kept spitting me out in an underground ravine near the village.

It was a little intermittent, never did sit down and figure out where one portal needed to be moved to. That ravine is a graveyard of broken portals now. Gusts high portal in the nether screwed with my home portal which meant I pretty much stopped going into the nether as I didn't want to have to run back from his every time I tried to come out.

I'll be on in maybe 8 or 9 hours if anyone else is around
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#4003 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:24 PM

Sorry :)
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#4004 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:55 PM

View PostMessremb, on 30 September 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 30 September 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:

It was a little intermittent, never did sit down and figure out where one portal needed to be moved to. That ravine is a graveyard of broken portals now. Gusts high portal in the nether screwed with my home portal which meant I pretty much stopped going into the nether as I didn't want to have to run back from his every time I tried to come out.

I'll be on in maybe 8 or 9 hours if anyone else is around

Yeah, not a huge deal but enough to prevent me going to the nether regularly. I want to start farming me some wither skulls though. I wants to murder me a wither boss and get a beacon for the Undermountain.

Just curious - since we (some of us?) got OP privileges, is there a creative area underway? I wouldn't dream of tainting my Undermountain with creative mode at this point, but it could be fun to have a little creative build sesh at another location. It'd be fun to do another town actually.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4005 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:39 AM

YES!

"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#4006 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:48 AM

fucking amazing. Never ceases to amaze the lengths people will go to in MC.

Every month of work that went into making that video was worth it IMO.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4007 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

been finding little snippets of time to get on the server and continue building my base. For some reason I just can't bring myself to go adventuring...having too much fun working on little aesthetic projects here and there.

anybody else been on lately?
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4008 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:53 PM

As a bit of relaxing after-work break only. Like the new bunnies.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#4009 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'll be back on when I finish DS 2 dlc - I've got some things I want to build. I just love creative mode.

My problem at the moment is the overall emptiness of the place - no matter what you build, however pleasing, remains an empty unused structure. It would be nice to be able to assign mobs to blocks or structures - like a smith to an anvil, a shepherd to a herd, a farrier to stables, so you can build up a working settlement.

I know the game was a bit shit, but I used to quite like Stronghold 2, as you could build up a castle and all the associated buildings, and they all just got on with their work, and the individual sounds all built up slowly as it became more populated.

It would be useful to have a mob collecting crops once you'd set them up; or miners mining and gathering stuff into chests etc. If you could name them, and set them doing something, it would add whole new level, and feel a bit less solitary.

The villagers are a step in the right direction though.

This post has been edited by Traveller: 08 October 2014 - 04:33 PM

So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#4010 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:43 PM

Yeah, villagers will stick around anyplace they have shelter from the night pretty much. GH's base next to mine is full of em.

I can't remember the procedure for getting them where you want them...I think you need a zombie villager (they occur now and then) and lead it to your base. Trap it and hit it with a splash potion of some sort that cures it.

Or just spawn them in creative.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4011 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:59 PM

This looks fun. Just skip about in this long video.

~Abyss

#4012 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:42 AM

Mhmmmm

~Abyss

#4013 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

My 5 year old is showing interest in the game, what do you guys think?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4014 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:00 AM

Yes.
~Abyss

#4015 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:58 AM

View PostHiddenOne, on 03 November 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

My 5 year old is showing interest in the game, what do you guys think?

If you're happy to let him play with Lego, don't see any reason why not to get him Minecraft. Just make sure to limit access to creative mode only.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#4016 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:08 AM

Don't see why not if it's not for long at a time. My nephew is slightly older than 5 but he loves it.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#4017 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:43 PM

Can any of you compare the XBox version to the PC version?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4018 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:13 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 04 November 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

Can any of you compare the XBox version to the PC version?

PC version has all the new stuff on it, xbox is a bit retro in comparison I think. May be better to start them on TBH, less decoration blocks to confuse. I don't know if you can get texture packs for the xbox one too.

Server is there if you want to play together...
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#4019 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:41 PM

Xbox does have texture packs afaik. The Xbox world size is limited, whereas the PC worlds are completely open, but that shouldn't really be much of an obstacle as even the limited size worlds are massive. I imagine building is easier and more intuitive on the Xbox, because with PC you need to manually combine items in your crafting table, whereas the Xbox simply gives you a list of craftable items based on your inventory. So especially for (smaller) kids the Xbox version is more accessible, I'd imagine.

This post has been edited by Gorefest: 04 November 2014 - 04:41 PM

#4020 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

I was thinking the Xbox version would be easier to control as well, my little girl probably isn't ready for keyboard & mouse gaming

I never did use texture packs anyway, too lazy to learn how

but man, that technology mod was killer

I would like to play together on server, but that will have to wait. Besides, my bandwidth at home barely supports one interface at a time

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users