• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#3861 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:20 PM

Well I had a diamond eff 3 pick in my inventory. I didnt think I picked someones stuff up but if its yours i can return it.
No Touchy.

#3862 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:00 PM

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 16 May 2014 - 11:20 PM, said:

Well I had a diamond eff 3 pick in my inventory. I didnt think I picked someones stuff up but if its yours i can return it.

Mine isn't in my inventory or chests so I think it is mine.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3863 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

You can grab it from my chest that's on the right in my little area there. Pick should be in top right corner.
No Touchy.

#3864 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:54 PM

I really, really don't like silverfish. They freak me out. So after getting the fortress entrance badassified, I decided I don't want to live there. I travelled about 7000 blocks south and east, hoping to find somewhere cool and unique, but all I saw was even more extreme hills and forests (and one desert with a temple). So when I finally hit the ocean (I had hit a couple small ones before, but this was a big one), I decided to start circling back. The ocean was actually kind of cool - really, really big and full of little islands like a mini archipelago - but I kept going north and circling back. Lo and behold, on the north shore of the ocean I found a big mesa biome! There's regular mesa, mesa plateaus and in the middle is the bryce-mesa variant with tall spiky spires.

So that's where I'm setting up my home - right in the bryce section. I'm going to carve out the inside of some spires/plateaus and use little skywalks between them, but overall go for minimal defacing of the outer layer of natural terrain.

If you'd like to visit, it is a long walk! It's about 6000 blocks due east from spawn. However, I'm setting up The Cross-Nether Express rail line - it will be a straight railway at the very top of the Nether (2 blocks below bedrock), so very safe, and with exit portals at spawn, at my home, at the mooshroom island Mess found and probably elsewhere eventually. I'll let you know when it is done and then it'll be really easy and convenient to come visit me or the mooshrooms.

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3865 User is offline   Tarthenal Theloman Toblakai 

• Engineer Extraordinaire!
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Engineering, books, films, gaming, gym, running, mountain biking

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:38 PM

aup guys, how do you become a member of the Malazan Minecraft failthful? My bro and I are looking to do some epic Minecraft ender dragon killing and what not but can't really find a server we are happy with. It sounds like you are doing exactly what we are aiming to do to! I am a hardcore fan of Malaz and can happily aid with any Malazan flavoured projects that may be underway, I am still trying to get my bro to read them though....hes stuck on harry potter and ASOIAF....He will learn! lol
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived." ― Anomander Rake, Son of Darkness

#3866 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

I had a bit of an unintentionally extended walk around yesterday. The jungle is actually fairly close to my mountain, I'll just have to go and explore it further when I have a full kit and haven't just lost it all in the forest. Stupid Witch.

Someone enlighten me, what's a mooshroom?

I have an idea for the mountain top but I need to do more mining first, plus I got a bit distracted last night setting up an animal enclosure.

Also a nether railway sounds like a good plan.

This post has been edited by Traveller: 20 May 2014 - 03:48 PM

So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#3867 User is offline   Dadding 

• Shaved Knuckle in the Hole
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:52 AM

View PostTraveller, on 20 May 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

Someone enlighten me, what's a mooshroom?

Mushrooms + Cow = Mooshroom

#3868 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

Just made a map - and found out that now you can make a bigger one by adding more paper. And then put it on the wall in an item frame, so I now have a really good aerial view of my mountain and the surround.

Made a fishpond yesterday; I now have clownfish, puffers, salmon and raw fish - so I can go Ocelot hunting later.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#3869 User is offline   Kanubis 

• Captain of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

So uh.. you guys still have a server? I fired it up for the first time in a couple of years last night and lost a few hours somewhere.

Not quite the same on your todd though.
Captain of Team Quick Ben. Also teaboy.

#3870 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:06 AM

Yeah, I'd not played for ages... but I'm now on the new server, totally absorbed again.

Pm Messremb to get whitelisted.

This post has been edited by Traveller: 22 May 2014 - 11:06 AM

#3871 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:54 PM

I got my efficiency-3 pick back from ADL... and promptly died with it. In lava. Ran back to where it was, and some of my stuff was still there. Picked it up. And then died. In lava. The same lava. :rolleyes:

Oh well. Other than charging headfirst into lava, running at full sprint through solid netherrack while the eff-3 pick demolishes every block in front of you was lots of fun.

I've also learned a lot about nether portals - namely that the Y coordinate is important. The really high up nether portal near the spawn hut leads to what will soon be a station for the Cross-Nether Express. Sorry it is so ugly - it wouldn't connect to the right portal in the nether unless I put it that high up, and I didn't have any materials to make a nice-looking tower for it. If anyone wants to re-develop the structure/path leading up to it, go right ahead.

The nether fortress has two overworld portals, too - the one in the fortress goes to the nether cave near the lava lake and other portals, while the overworld portal up by the lava moat will link to the Cross-Nether Express once I adjust it higher. Once that is working I just need to actually lay the rails down and we'll be in business!

#3872 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:40 PM

Ive found a nice spot at the Mesa biome that D'rek found and will set up a grid for a town. Everyone will be able to build what they want there with only one rule. You can only use clay and all the clay colours as a building material (glass and doors are fine obv). I think that will be interesting. I need to get away from these mountains so will work on prepping the area there.
No Touchy.

#3873 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:05 PM

Is there a lot of clay there?

#3874 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:21 PM

Yes.
No Touchy.

#3875 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:13 PM

@TTT: PM me your minecraft names and I'll get invites sent out.

I'm considering having a play with the mini-games on server, will try and give warning in case anyone else is keen to try them or wonders where everything has gone - once I figure them out anyway; I haven't dared press the mini-game button in Realms config so far. They don't replace the world so no-one will lose anything and I'm keeping local backups anyway.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3876 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

Well, shit.

Don't know if it's my broadband or what, but I just had lag so bad it was almost impossible to play. I tried anyway, and managed to build a single wall before I timed out, and lost my entire inventory, including my newly enchanted tools and a pick which I'd just made with my last diamonds. It was all sitting on the ground right in front of me, but i couldnt pick any of it up. Another time out, and it was all gone.

Seriously fecking annoying.

This post has been edited by Traveller: 02 June 2014 - 05:58 AM

#3877 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

Mini games were pretty fun. It would be nice to get an event together some evening and do one of the MP games like "the walls" with a few teams.

It was just me, ADL and mess online last weekend.

Also, where is a good supply of sand on the map. I can't find a damn desert anywhere.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 02 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3878 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

There is a desert, about 15-20 minutes walk from spawn. North or East maybe... best ask D'rek or Mess as I can't recall which way it was.

I need a ton of raw clay, any particular biomes I need to look out for?

#3879 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:08 PM

View PostTraveller, on 02 June 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

There is a desert, about 15-20 minutes walk from spawn. North or East maybe... best ask D'rek or Mess as I can't recall which way it was.

I need a ton of raw clay, any particular biomes I need to look out for?

The swamp biomes are the best gathering sites from what I've seen. It lines the bottom of the shallow ponds. Oceans have a tonne too but it's all under too much water for easy access. Not so prolific (but still enough to get you started) are deposits along the banks of normal rivers and small seas. It's a LOT more common than it was in older versions of the game. Pretty much just look for water and you'll find some.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3880 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

Has anybody made an attempt on the dragon yet?
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic