• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#3621 User is offline   Darkwatch 

• A Strange Human
  • Group: The Most Holy and Exalted Inquis

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:06 AM

The server is version 1.6.2 and me (and others) are now 1.6.4. Would it be possible to update the server?
The Pub is Always Open

Proud supporter of the Wolves of Winter. Glory be to her Majesty, The Lady Snow.
Cursed Summer returns. The Lady Now Sleeps.

The Sexy Thatch Burning Physicist

Τον Πρωτος Αληθη Δεσποτην της Οικιας Αυτος

RodeoRanch said:

You're a rock.
A non-touching itself rock.

#3622 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

View PostDarkwatch, on 20 September 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

The server is version 1.6.2 and me (and others) are now 1.6.4. Would it be possible to update the server?

Sorry, I've not been on vanilla MC for a week or so, hadn't noticed the update - I've been playing in tekkit again.

Server is now running 1.6.4, enjoy
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3623 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hi all,

OftenShadow is begging once again to be let back on the server after a lengthy ban. I've explained to him again that every time we let him back on, things start going haywire, and that was the reason he was banned.

Anyway, I'm not a dick and I don't really care that much, so I'm thinking of letting him back on the server. This ok with everyone? I made sure to emphasize our collective idea of "creative mode zones" and "survival mode zones" so that he understands.

I'd consider it a last chance with a further infraction meriting a permaban. I'll also make sure to tell him that under no circumstances should he add anyone to the whitelist (thought with current server security I don't think that's possible anyway).
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3624 User is offline   Darkwatch 

• A Strange Human
  • Group: The Most Holy and Exalted Inquis

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

How often has he been banned? And how much trouble did he cause in the past again?
I'm worried because the server isn't that busy so in terms of direct oversight there may not be much while he's there.
The Pub is Always Open

Proud supporter of the Wolves of Winter. Glory be to her Majesty, The Lady Snow.
Cursed Summer returns. The Lady Now Sleeps.

The Sexy Thatch Burning Physicist

Τον Πρωτος Αληθη Δεσποτην της Οικιας Αυτος

RodeoRanch said:

You're a rock.
A non-touching itself rock.

#3625 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

There will be no oversight, as activity is ultra-low

Let him play, after making a back up copy so any griefing could be countered if structures are harmed. We can spawn items that he might mess with, right?

Hide your goodies, just don't forget where (speaks from experience)

He's been banned at least twice -let him play, warn him that his IP address is registered, any foolishness will be met with reprisals in the form of Miley Cyrus spam, One Direction fan emails, and other unbearable torments. He's got to be old enough to chase girls, so threaten to make him un-cool as well. Should temper any urge he feels to act out.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#3626 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

Might be worth making sure he is out of Creative mode, I can't remember if he is still in it or not.

I keep finding super-flows of lava in the nether from him, seems to like the flames. Also, I think he turned his last place into a lava-coated set of buildings etc, not sure now though - the place out in the desert between 0, 0 and D'reks hollow mountain.

There'll be pretty-much nil oversight, I may keep an eye on his login coordinates and pop over occasionally though just to keep an eye out. Chances of him finding Winterfell are pretty much nil in survival DW :rofl: - he'd have to find the new new new area first then follow the rail to the old area.

I took a backup last week actually, I've also been out to the nether fortress too since the 1.6.4 update - apparently if you don't load the area again before 1.7 then it loses fortresses and Witch Huts.

Anyone else read the 1.7 updates? Biomes are going through a big change. Time to journey to a new area (again) perhaps, although this time on a horse.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3627 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Heh, I'm all up for a new location. Let's do a collabo-town again this time. Perhaps a collabo-fort. That would be rad.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3628 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

how about a collabo-time creator so I can actually play

hey CF, how's the kid? How's sleep deprived insanity treating you these days?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#3629 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

Totally in for a new region. I've toyed with the new biomes and they are great.

And NO O.S. !!!!!!!!!

Keep the bastard banned.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#3630 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

Let's build an immense sphere of bedrock to contain him, spawn 1 tree, 1 cow and 25 mob generators & see how long it takes him to figure it out

NO, I didn't steal that idea

In respect for GH, I will move my position to neutral leaning toward negative, as he is a valued and semi-productive member of our pseudo-society.

#3631 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

I've never actually witnessed him fucking around at all, so I don't have much input other than what you guys say. I admin the thing (well Mess more these days) but I'm hardly the arbitrator of the rules. If you guys are really against it then I have to acquiesce. Why did we ban him last time anyway? I can't rememebr.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3632 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

NETHER LAVA!!!!!!!!! TOOK FOREVER TO CLEAN UP!!!!!!!!

:rofl:
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#3633 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:47 AM

I don't really play much MC anymore, but what I recall OS was the only candidate for multiple vandalisms at multiple different times. I believe he was the one who poured water on D'reks lava tower, is the big one I remember as something super bullshit to do.

I get the urge to get back into Minecraft every now and again... is there a 'new' explore/no powers area that you guys are colonizing?
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#3634 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

We can do whatever causes people to have fun & be interested.

#3635 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

I would be interested if we got something going together. Maybe divide plots of land again for a new town? We can set up signs with proposed buildings on the allotted districts and everyone just picks which one they wanna make? Or maybe one large project. I haven't played MC in months so its time to get back in there.
No Touchy.

#3636 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

One thing we haven't done yet and I always wanted to try, was to build a big communal fort of some sort. Maybe a town sprawling around it eventually. No restrictions on design or theme, other than NO GIANT COBBLESTONE TOWERS. Just build parts on as you see fit. Towers, balconies, fortifications, great halls, ruined parts, chapels, extensions of curtain walls to accomodate new and ridiculous things, airship docks, rail transport from tower to tower, etc etc.....

Probably something with a plot of land at least 200x200 to start with and grow from there. Preferably not on top of a mountain so as not to hit world height too early. It should also be in completely new terrain.

Alternatively, we could pause the current world and start a fresh new one (with the enhanced biomes) and stitch it into the current world at a later date once we're stalled again.

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3637 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

didn't know you were an elitist, CF

My dreams for the most elaborate cobblestone tower ever are RUINED

#3638 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

Ha, I was joking...you can go cobblestone if you want.

But expect to see signs saying "ruins, do not enter"

I think in this construction it would be acceptable for a few of us to use modpowers to exchange stacks of stone brick for stacks of chiseled, craked and mossy stone brick. Those 3 can add a lot of character to a stone structure and it's a shame you can't craft them in vanilla.

I think all the sandstone variants are accessible via crafting, so it would just be for stone.

If anybody heads off to a new area to get started, just let us know the coords so we don't get more than 1 started. I probably won't have time right away.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3639 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

I'm down to start a new 1.6 or w/e the most recent update server is. Find a close area to the spawn point and start building a communal castle (no cobblestone beyond the first defense) then not using admin powers for anything, ever, except exchanging 10 stacks of cobblestone for 1 of chiseled, cracked, or mossy?
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#3640 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

10 to one would be fine if you want to make it valuable, or 1:1...whatever people want.

Maybe easiest just to leave a chest full in a "store" somewhere near the castle and have exchanges done on the honour system. That way people won't have to wait for a mod to be online.

Much as I like the idea of a new server for awhile, maybe it's easiest just to TP to a distant location in the nether and start from there. We won't be able to try the new biome settings, but folks working in way older areas (like Darkwatch & co) won't be left in the cold at least.

Messremb, any idea what direction we need to move in order to get into unloaded chunks?
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic