• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#3381 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

It's almost like you have a baby or something.

#3382 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

I hate to say it but no response from server.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3383 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

crap, there have to be datacenter issues here - my guy is texting me about new images, traffic management & "ports flapping" so I guess we may be down for a bit

I will try to keep everybody updated as I can

Is there a decision about rolling back to Vanilla MC?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#3384 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

Hardware is up & running

We need someone to restart the MC game server and install whatever updates are required

If it's not working, the problem will be on our respective ends

Mess or CF please restart
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#3385 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

It is my understanding that the game server is fully operational, what version are we running in case I get a few minutes to slack off from my duties?

#3386 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

SUPER FUCKING SORRY EVERYBODY.

RL responsibilities between baby, school and company have been ridiculous lately. I need some time with tekkit to get it working with its own new updates. For now, the old MC server is running at version 1.4.5 (the latest)

So you can go on and try out the new content!

Hopefully in the coming weeks I will find 30 minutes to get the tekkit server working again.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3387 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

so I started up and here I was deep in the earth with no idea how to get back out from the place I was in

Big idea: teleport home, right?

I got the coords wrong and ended up inside solid material, which is bad for your health meter, and I wasn't fast enough to tp out

The only good part is that I was in the right place, just 10 blocks too low, so most of my gear was sitting in my front yard when I got there.

#3388 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Good to hear you can log in. I tested it and had no troubles, but I always like to have it confirmed.

Apparently tekkit updates were minor and mostly bugfix related. I should be able to get that back up and running before very long.

The tekkit crew is working to update it so that it works on a base of 1.3/1.4 version minecraft right now, but I think that release will be well into the new year.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3389 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

you guys still kicking?

#3390 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

No, unfortunately my time for video games has dropped to essentially nil. I jump on guild wars here and there where I can, but even that isn't much.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3391 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

After 3 years it seems I've gotten enough of minecraft.
No Touchy.

#3392 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

I got an Xbox 360 at home, it fills my video game jones, I'm afraid to report

#3393 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

Nope. I haven't played for a long time. Too many console games to play.
Error: Signature not valid

#3394 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

Nope. I haven't played for a long time. Too many console games to play.

#3395 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

Bump to see if there's any activity on the server

#3396 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

I haven't been on in ages.

#3397 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

Neither have I.
No Touchy.

#3398 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

I have just bought this, the great thing about it is that my wife loves it too. So we both play it together. Yesterday, getting back from a 30th party around 11:30 in the morning, we bought 2 packets of bacon, a loaf of bread to make triple section sandwiches. We bought two massive bags of onion rings, and had a bar of Galaxy and half a box of Milk Tray. We played Minecraft from 11:30 until 8pm and decided we must rest otherwise there'll be no sleep and work the next day so we proceeded to watch Meet the Fockers. She e-mailed me today saying bring on the weekend. We are both addicted.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#3399 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

It's best when playing with others. No fun building a bunch of stuff no one will ever see.

#3400 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

Anyone know if our server is still up, and if so, are we running any mods that I would need before I get on?
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

24 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users