• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#81 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:51 PM

I'm downloading the free version now to see if its as fun to play as it is to watch. Will report back. My DSL is so slow...

All I can do is smash and build with infinite blocks, I tried to drain the sea into the underground cavern and it booted me...

This post has been edited by HiddenOne: 18 September 2010 - 08:11 PM

HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#82 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:21 PM

Yeah. The free version is practically barren gameplay wise compared to the real deal.

Come on. 10 euro. That's the price of a large pizza or a couple of pints down the pub.

You know you want to.

SSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssss...

EDIT: Currently expanding my Garden, excavating a new side room in my basement for a tree arbotorium with a sky light and making preparations for my Submarine pen (fucking thing is HUGE).

This post has been edited by Aptorian: 18 September 2010 - 08:27 PM

#83 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:40 PM

You... you.. bastards! I just had to return to this thread, as a short break in my mountain-top hideout building.

I couldn't help it, I just had to go and try it... I've only just started playing, and have figured how to make things, but that's about it - I'm now busy building.

So much satisfaction when I first managed to make a torch, and stick it on the wall in my cave as night was falling...

I knew I shouldn't have looked.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#84 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:28 PM

Minecraft server is jacked, got the message when I went to buy, however there's an exe file that seems to launch the game and NOtch is talking "free-to-play" so here I go!!!
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#85 User is offline   Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast 

• Knight Seneschal
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Fencing, ninpo, didjeridu, good books, good films and irn-bru.
  • Pre-dinner mayonnaise -- it's good for you!

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:17 PM

Latest update seems to make my screen go grey until I reboot the computer...:)
The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: thou art a villain.

"Perhaps we think up our own destinies and so, in a sense, deserve whatever happens to us, for not having had the wit to imagine something better." Iain Banks

#86 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:04 AM

If anyone is still having trouble getting the game to load use this link to download a new copy of the Minecraft Launcher:

http://minecraft.net...craft.exe?v=445

EDIT: In other news.

This Saturdays update gave use the ability to crouch which will prevent players from falling off ledges and trampling seeds.

Also it appears that there's a fishing rod now but there's nothing to fish... yet.

This post has been edited by Aptorian: 19 September 2010 - 09:06 AM

#87 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:52 AM

View PostAptorian, on 03 September 2010 - 10:08 AM, said:

I would buy it but I just started Uni and I don't want to to get addicted in the first month of school.

I can see how that worked out...

Is there somewhere in the game that tells you what the materials are you've collected? My house got blown up by a zombie, but it was mostly earth in a hollowed out hillside.
Which blocks are best for building? Would stone ones not get blown up so easily? When I tried to replace my earth ceiling with stone, they fell in.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#88 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:10 AM

Well, you can't tell the difference between the texture of the block?

I've noticed that cobblestone seems to be a little more resistant to blast damage but it will still get destroyed if it is close to a creeper or TNT when it blows. The only thing that is blast proof is the bottom layer stuff and Obsidian.

If the ceiling fell when it was disturbed it sounds like it wasn't earth at all but rather gravel or sand. Those two blocks are the only ones affected by gravity.

The best thing for a ceiling is a glass roof. That way you can always tell what time it is.

#89 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:55 AM

I meant that when I rebuilt the ceiling, the stone blocks I was using wouldn't grip the earth sides - it would just drop, like it could only be joined to other stone blocks.

I have no idea how to make glass yet, I've been busy diverting a lava river around the base of my mountain.

This is way too absorbing..

#90 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 19 September 2010 - 03:33 PM

Spent all afternoon finishing my Arbotorium. I got tired of always running out of wood and having to go farm it outside. It started out about one third of that size and I expanded the ground area a couple of times before I was satisfied. Decided that I wanted more than six trees and I had to add a larger surface to make sure that the trees had plenty of space and it didn't look too cramped. So it went from a small sideroom to a stadium. Had to reclaim most of it from the beach next to the tower. Bad news was that scooping out all that sand was a royal pain in the ass, good news is that now I'll probably never run out of glass.

Sand is definitely the ugliest and most annoying block in the game.

Attached File  Arbtorium1.jpg (63.55K)
Number of downloads: 0

Attached File  Arbtorium2.jpg (62.75K)

Attached File  Arbotorium3.jpg (71.88K)

Attached File  Arbotorium4.jpg (84.54K)

Attached File  Arbotorium5.jpg (116.16K)

This post has been edited by Aptorian: 19 September 2010 - 03:49 PM

#91 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 19 September 2010 - 03:55 PM

This game sounds like the best thing ever, but unfortunately I can't afford to spend so much time on something that looks so addictive.
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#92 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:06 PM

THIS is why I had to expand to make room for the trees. Fucking mutant trees, how do they work?

Attached File  Arbotorium6.jpg (103.7K)

#93 User is offline   Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast 

• Knight Seneschal

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:42 PM

Apt, you're fucking good at this; I'm beginning to hate you!

Thanks for the update tip...I'll give it a check now and see if that'll sort it out.

"Perhaps we think up our own destinies and so, in a sense, deserve whatever happens to us, for not having had the wit to imagine something better." Iain Banks

#94 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

Stupid game....It lets me play for 2 minutes then boots me. Any suggestions?

#95 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:23 PM

Are you playing on the Multiplayer servers?

Maybe try and play offline. Turn off your internet connection. Start up the game and chose offline mode.

Have you tried downloading the Minecraft launcher that I linked to above?

EDIT: Also are you playing on a PC or a Mac?

This post has been edited by Aptorian: 19 September 2010 - 05:24 PM

#96 User is offline   Tarcanus 

• Lord of the Tarcans

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:40 PM

Apt, why the heck do your graphics look so different than mine? My dirt blocks look like just brown pixels but yours have actual patterns on them. Your glass is clearer and your storage boxes more fancy looking. What do I have to do to make my game look like that?

#97 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:03 PM

You have to mine 100 diamonds, 500 red dust blocks, 1000 iron and make 5 Golden Apples. Then you need to travel towards the setting sun for 7 days and 7 nights at which point you will come to a mountain that rises high into the sky. It is guarded by a hundred skeletons. When you have fought your way past the monsters and climbed the mountain you will find an old ruin in which a mysterious old man lives. He will ask you a riddle, if you answer correctly you will be given a task. You must defeat the Slime King. A Giant slime blob found in the pitch darkness of a giant cave filled with Invisible Creepers. If you defeat the Slime King he will drop a recipe that will allow you to craft the ressources you collected into a Patch that changes the graphics.

That or you could just download the pack from here: http://painterlypack.net/index.html

#98 User is offline   Tarcanus 

• Lord of the Tarcans

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:23 PM

View PostAptorian, on 19 September 2010 - 07:03 PM, said:

You have to mine 100 diamonds, 500 red dust blocks, 1000 iron and make 5 Golden Apples. Then you need to travel towards the setting sun for 7 days and 7 nights at which point you will come to a mountain that rises high into the sky. It is guarded by a hundred skeletons. When you have fought your way past the monsters and climbed the mountain you will find an old ruin in which a mysterious old man lives. He will ask you a riddle, if you answer correctly you will be given a task. You must defeat the Slime King. A Giant slime blob found in the pitch darkness of a giant cave filled with Invisible Creepers. If you defeat the Slime King he will drop a recipe that will allow you to craft the ressources you collected into a Patch that changes the graphics.

That or you could just download the pack from here: http://painterlypack.net/index.html

Thanks, Apt! Of course, that series of quests sounds awesome. I hope that quests get implemented at some point.

#99 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:51 PM

Unless they create a flamethrower with a 50 foot reach I do not think I want to experience the terror of Invisible Creepers.

Also I have yet to discover just a tiny slime monster. I really wonder where the hell they are. Have any of you other players found a slime monster yet?

FInished the roof on the glass house:

Attached File  Arbotorium7.jpg (60.29K)

This post has been edited by Aptorian: 19 September 2010 - 07:53 PM

#100 User is offline   Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast 

• Knight Seneschal

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:09 PM

hmmm...minecraft.jar won't open...

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

9 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users