• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#4141 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 03 February 2015 - 08:41 PM

I was going by what the old launcher said...it said to dl the new launcher and that it no longer needed java....mebbe they meant the just the launcher and not the actual game
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4142 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:14 PM

Wizard tower complete by the way. Looks purdy good if I say so myself

EDIT

Major revamp in the main base area as well.

Something has happened to the sorter elevator. It is clogged up with stuff and refuses to push any of it through, even though much of it is sortable stuff.

I rebuilt the case around the sorter, but I don't think that's the cause of the problem - it was broken long before I did anything to it.

GH if you can post instructions on how to fix that I can have a look. Do you just need to empty out all the dispensers in the tower and try again?

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 04 February 2015 - 01:15 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4143 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:36 AM

We have 1 beacon! I have it in the chest next to my bed. I will look up how deep it needs to go to maximize our deep mining. We need a crap load more iron to make it's base (we can do 3 of the 4 needed levels). More beacons also will help us quite a bit.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#4144 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:38 AM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 03 February 2015 - 09:14 PM, said:

Wizard tower complete by the way. Looks purdy good if I say so myself

EDIT

Major revamp in the main base area as well.

Something has happened to the sorter elevator. It is clogged up with stuff and refuses to push any of it through, even though much of it is sortable stuff.

I rebuilt the case around the sorter, but I don't think that's the cause of the problem - it was broken long before I did anything to it.

GH if you can post instructions on how to fix that I can have a look. Do you just need to empty out all the dispensers in the tower and try again?

Fixed (as you know, and now the rest know too :( )

The sorter is a finicky bastard. Never put blocks next to it if renovations are being done. Messes with the redwire current.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#4145 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:23 PM

found mesa and ice spire biomes
~Abyss

#4146 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:28 PM

MC realms is lagging like a mofo. Can you send a complaint Mess?

Bet it's because Microsoft bought it.
~Abyss

#4147 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:50 PM

I notice a lag spike when the sorter is in operation, but not for anything else.

Nice job last weekend on the wither boss by the way. That was sweet! Ridiculous overkill -- 3 players in enchanted diamond armor and souped up on potions. The fucker lasted about 3 seconds.

Too bad it takes so goddamn long to farm the skulls. Which nether fort were we in by the way GH? is it the one near the original nether portal or another one? It was a nice layout for skull farming if we could find the few remaining blaze spawners and get rid of em.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4148 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:04 PM

it was out past the ocean monument, unlinked currently.
~Abyss

#4149 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:08 PM

After downloading updates for an hour, then migrating my account (what a pain) I am returned.

You guys are madmen, that castle is wild.

Can I get an empty bunk in the barracks while I plan the expedition? Is there some unclaimed territory nearby suitable for my mud hut installation?

I have no clue about the fine operation at work, so I am leaving it alone.

Also, some scrap material would be appreciated so I don't have to be completely stone age.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4150 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:11 PM

This is a completely shared base. none of us have individual bases. shared resources.
~Abyss

#4151 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:26 PM

A commune, then? I can take what I need from the sorting room, or is there a protocol?

I am likely to take more than I contribute, since I won't play very often. Just a fair warning.

Is there a "King's Highway" that leads into the wilds?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4152 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:37 PM

You can use the nether routes. the area past the village is relatively untouched
~Abyss

#4153 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:38 PM

Take what you need. we always eat up iron really fast tho, so you may have to mine that.
~Abyss

#4154 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:28 PM

I think the only protocol is to use communal resources only for communal projects or for generally cool stuff that we can all enjoy. If you're striking out on your own halfway across the map then by all means take some basic gear, but don't drain main-base resources for it.

Sorter takes everything put in the trunk under the big pillar in the main base area and puts it in chests up in the sorting room. Anything un-sortable should go to the reject chest, at which point you should put in one of the chests in front of the big window.

It's been fun doing a communal base and trying to work my style in with others', so you are absolutely invited to join the commune and start adding to it. A highway or general roadworks / rail works on the surface would be fun -- or build an extension to the base -- or remodel a part of the base you don't like -- build a town...whatever you want. At some point I had thought it would be fun to put a raised viaduct across the valley and do a tower on the opposite hillside...just some ideas.

I think there's a free bed or two in the bunk room. If not then just make one and stick it wherever you want.

EDIT

Finding a purpose for some of the empty rooms might be a good idea too. There is one big one that's just kind of an art gallery at the moment.

I've always wanted to try a coliseum type thing with an obsidian floor and use creative to put monster spawners under the floor inside little alcoves that are controlled by pistons. Player enters the ring, somebody opens the alcoves and it's a battle to the death!!

If you took on that task I'd definitely chip in.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 09 February 2015 - 03:46 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4155 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

@ hidden one

Would be cool to have an automated farm of some sort. I've seen these done with dispensers that wash a whole field of wheat/carrots/whatever down to a central collection point.

Also we need to expand the monster spawning cells. Output in the grinder room is pretty low.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#4156 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:31 PM

I guess I need parental consent to continue playing Minecraft....
No Touchy.

#4157 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:59 PM

Is it now PG?
~Abyss

#4158 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:04 PM

Damned Microsoft, making me do shit.
No Touchy.

#4159 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:31 PM

I don;t understand. Are you like 9 yrs old?
~Abyss

#4160 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:01 PM

No, but its not letting me go on Realms unless I go and migrate my account and do other shit probably to prove I am over w.e they want which I dont feel like doing since I forgot my passwords and its just a pain in the ass.
No Touchy.

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users