• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 51.5 - spoilers Vengyboy is a rugged mafiagod

#81 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:52 AM

Ment knows he's worried about DiBs and doesn't realize he's going for Dibs tonight... who is also the healer.

well, we lost our symp. Obdi, you were quite amazing

i'll take the liberty of submitting a prov kill on Rashan

because he has my scumdar pinging, and since i'm scum, that should make him the SK.

Hinter, I'm afraid i'll be gone for most of the day tomorrow, as it's Punjabi day at work, meaning, there will be lots of people, and probably lots of people drowning. no clue what kind of a condition i'll be in when I come home, and how helpful i'll be able to be.

my suggestion for tomorrow is to try to keep the pressure on Galain. try to subtly WIFOM the NKs, since two of them were people who looked seriously at galain, and maybe play up the "Rash is Galain's symp" angle, that someone else brought up. the key thing is, try not to run the lynch, just plant ideas into inno's heads.

i'm also starting to panic about DIBS playing a very quiet game. that's never a good sign.

I believe i'm starting to ramble, so I'll end this PM now and go to bed. I'll be back round noon GMT for a bit when I wake up before work. any PMs to me should be sent before then to get a speedy reply.

Noted the prov on Rashan.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#82 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:05 AM

Some day I'll get something fucking right again. It's been a while since I've managed to do something clever and I'm frustrating myself.

/whining
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#83 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

Stupid Serial Killer?

Why kill me? noone was looking at you because of all the shit I was shovelling.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#84 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:12 PM

He did say who he kills was largely irrelevant. And maybe he was getting tired of you shovelling all that shit :)
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#85 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:22 PM

Elothinter seems down with the Rashan kill:

well, we lost our symp. Obdi, you were quite amazing

i'll take the liberty of submitting a prov kill on Rashan

because he has my scumdar pinging, and since i'm scum, that should make him the SK.

Hinter, I'm afraid i'll be gone for most of the day tomorrow, as it's Punjabi day at work, meaning, there will be lots of people, and probably lots of people drowning. no clue what kind of a condition i'll be in when I come home, and how helpful i'll be able to be.

my suggestion for tomorrow is to try to keep the pressure on Galain. try to subtly WIFOM the NKs, since two of them were people who looked seriously at galain, and maybe play up the "Rash is Galain's symp" angle, that someone else brought up. the key thing is, try not to run the lynch, just plant ideas into inno's heads.

i'm also starting to panic about DIBS playing a very quiet game. that's never a good sign.

I believe i'm starting to ramble, so I'll end this PM now and go to bed. I'll be back round noon GMT for a bit when I wake up before work. any PMs to me should be sent before then to get a speedy reply.

I heartily endorse this kill! I'm here for a hour or so and then will be back this evening, but I'll see what I can do on Galain - I still think I have some OMGUS I can use after his "case" against me

Vengy has some regrets about killing D'rek... but why is he talking about staying with Kesso? Kesso also died and was inno... maybe he thinks it would have been less of a waste?

Sorry D'rek,

I kind of felt that you were probably inno as I went to bed last night. The more I think about it the more I should have stuck with my gut and taken out Kesso. Fucking Dibs is scum.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#86 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:13 PM

Elothinter is bored.

How can I practice my new found scummy skillz when the innos are all hiding?

Harumph I say!

#87 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:11 PM

Hinter is... very bored.

Because no bugger seems to be around.

As per Ment's suggestion I'm trying to keep the pressure on Galain, but with no one posting it's bloody difficult Just for the record I think he is entirely innocent, Ha ha!! Unfortunately that means I have no idea who the SK is, and we can slaughter innos to our hearts content but as long as the SK is around we don't win.

I obviously have some subconcious thing against the Emur alt. I didn't like him in the office game and I don't like him now, but I can NOT find anything to stick him with.

Anyway, this has been such a dull Saturday I have decided to pour my heart out to you all. Sheesh, I'm so bored I've just posted a recipe in the Phoenix Inn!

My intention today was to get up about 10am, play Mafia for a few hours (because as the forum was down all day yesterday I was sure there would be lots of people logged on) and then drive to my parents' home for a lovely dinner, a couple of beers with my Dad, a bit more Mafia and a lovely full English fry up cooked by my Mum in the morning.

Downer number one - no one was playing this morning.

Downer number two - after driving the 45 minutes or so to my parent's I managed to convince myself I had left a gas ring ignited on the cooker. So after a quick cup of tea I drove home again. Obviously the gas was off and the house had not burnt down. A wasted return journey and an evening in the loving bosom of my family missed. So I bought a couple of bottles of cheap wine and here I am, slightly sozzled and still no one playing. They must all be having a fantastic Saturday, the bastards!

Anyway, the plan tomorrow is to get up fairly early, play Mafia for a few hours and drive to my parents' home for a lovely dinner (after first checking that the gas is off, the bath is not overflowing, there are no herds of wildebeest about to knock the house down etc etc..).

I apologise for wasting your time with this completely useless and uninformative message, but at least it helped pass twenty minutes.

#88 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:30 AM

Hinteroth wants to apologize to Galain after the game is over...

OK, I'm going to lay off Galain for now because in hindsight I might have gone a little OTT on the reeking, putrid, stinky thing. I definitely owe him an apology after the game!

Mentaldriss pats himself on the back for an earlier guess.

Vengy was a BP vig.

I knew it!

And hinter is still quite bored

...so I am going to give all you Mafia players, who do not have my vast experience, a short lecture on the importance of correctly constructing your posts.

1 - Her Majesty The Queen has most generously deigned to lend us her English language so please use it correctly, as if you were addressing her august personage herself. This means using CAPITAL LETTERS at the start of sentences and for proper nouns. If the default language of the forum was German, I am sure missing an umlaut would be punishable by spanking.

2 - Paragraphs are your friends. Please lay out your argument/defence/excuse/rant in an easily digestible disposition. I really can not be expected to absorb your salient points when they are delivered in a behemothic, intimidating block of incomprehensible text.

3 - James T Kirk may well get away with splitting his infinitives, but he was (will be?) a Federation Starship Captain. You are not.

4 - Numbers between zero and nine are to be spelt. Numbers over 10 may be indicated numerically.

5 - If a little red squiggly line appears under a word in your editor, you have spelt it wrong. Actually, forget this one as this seems to be an American board and they have no idea how to spell simple words like colour, grey, Malazan and Anomandaris Dragnipurake. Silly yanks.

Here endeth part one. If the game doesn't heat up before I run out of wine I will inflict part two upon you.

#89 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:37 AM

Game is pretty darn slow... only action in is a prov against Rashan by the scum.

I'll be sleeping soon and then in the morning I'm heading home so unlikely I'll be on until well after the day times out.

So if someone can cover just a bit, that would be swell, thanks.

#90 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

Rashan chooses to heal Galayn Lord.

And D'riss is showing Silencer why he can never go to bed:

i't s close, but if Hinter gets ond switches, we can maybe swing an Emu lynch.

i want to do it, just so that silencer will get angry at being lynched while he sleeps again,

come on, people, just show up and vote,

#91 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:04 PM

Mentaldriss seems... happy

Drunk Venge with a hammer!

Silencer has been... silenced.

confirming NK on Rashan

#92 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:33 PM

altlain puts in an action.... I am counting Emur as NOT scum b/c I think this prov is based on if he may be working with someone. (Either caes doesn't matter, both targets are RI).

If Emur is scum, guard serc

if not guard Ruse

I have decided to count it as a lynch and will accept this provisional...

To answer your next question, Emurlahn does not CF as scum.

#93 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:37 PM

I decided to count the vote and lynch Emur, and processed night.

Also, Vengy cries up a storm about me originally not counting it.

First off,

It shouldn't matter if I was not gramatically correct for a lynch on Emu. As people have voted for him using Emu.

It is a total bull shit move PB. Seriously Bullshit. I will not complain about it on thread but you have played long enough to know that it is fucking bullshit.

There is only one god dam fucking player whose fucking name starts with Em. As fucking such who the fuck do you fucking think I could have been fucking voting for.

People fuck up names all the fucking time when they fucking vote. That is a call that OBdi wouldn't even fucking make. YOU need to fucking announce on the fucking thread that EVER SINGLE FUCKING VOTE NEEDS TO BE MOTHERFUCKING CORRECTLY FUCKING SPELLED OR IT WON'T FUCKING COUNT.

Jesus fucking christ man I bolded the fucking remove fucking vote to remove from Rashan and lynch Emu. I didn't need to bold the vote to remove it from Kesso cause that fucking vote didn't count as he was fucking dead.

Fucking bullshit PB Nothing but fucking bullshit.

I bet you feel stupid now.

A little... Sorry... I was getting more and more pissed as I was writing it.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 31 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

#94 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

so i was right about eloth, korv and emurlahn. missed driss, but that last day he was laying it on too thick. pity i died, but i think we should get this, i think me getting killed by the killers will prove i aint galains symp so he is off the hook. we have a guard, a CI and only 2 killers from seven. town ftw B)

#95 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

Would you agree that this game was heavily weighted against the SK? My prediction was he was dead around night 2 and scum would win in 5.

#96 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

Galain146 clarifies what happened with his guard and hopes he can make some good of it.

If Emur is scum, guard serc

if not guard Ruse

I have decided to count it as a lynch and will accept this provisional...

To answer your next question, Emurlahn does not CF as scum.

So I guarded Ruse? That is fine, since I was thinking killer when I wrote scum. Not knowing if there are paired killers is really screwing with me, let's hope I can survive long enough to actually be useful.

Correct, I interpreted your provisional as a guard on Ruse because Emur did not CF 'scum.'

Vengy puts in a (wrong) guess.

Galain is Mental

#97 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:50 PM

Before I read anything...Eloth is scum
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#98 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:25 PM

Gasp, what a guess... there's only 7 players left, not hard to pick one right.

Elothinter looks things over.

As I said, I'm leaving Galain alone for a bit but having had such a go at him for most of the game I believe I could jump on a Galain train with impunity.

Just made a (probably hamfisted) attempt to throw a bit of suspicion on GL and Ruse, we'll see what happens...

What are we going for in terms of NK? I'm not messing around when I said I couldn't log on - had to leave my parents' early on the offchance that their internetz were screwed and to avoid modkill!

Scum rulez!

#99 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:08 AM

Eloth continues to talk...
Titled "Where did I get to..."

...on correct use of the Queen's English?

#100 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:21 AM

Path-Shaper, on Aug 31 2009, 07:25 PM, said:

Gasp, what a guess... there's only 7 players left, not hard to pick one right.

Somebody's a douchebag...guess what...ITS YOU!!! B)
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users