• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 51.5 - spoilers Vengyboy is a rugged mafiagod

#41 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

Elothinter is vascillating between GL and a possible kill on Emurlahn... which would immediately eliminate the serial killer. Didn't I tell you he was underpowered?

This isn't good, everyone has buggered off!

Not sure what to do at the moment. The train on Bargy has stalled (I was quite proud of that!!) and GL has picked up a couple of votes so they are 4-3. No one is around atm so I am considering a different NK, as it may be possible to set Bargy or GL up for a lynch later in the game.

I am now leaning toward Emur as our NK, as I gently stuck up for GL whilst trying to keep focus on Bargy, and I don't want any connection to come back and bite me.

What to do?

P.S Dinner preparations are going swimmingly - I know you were concerned wink.gif

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#42 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

Poor Mappo is going to get day one lynched in his first (and probably last) Mafia game! Lol. NEVER tell people you won't be back for awhile. It makes it easier to lynch you!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#43 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

lol poor Mappo, I ended Day 1 and Obdi put in a prov and some hate mail:

night 1 action:

NO ACTION.

Noted.

Can you modkill anyone with 5 or less posts at the end of the day?

This is getting more and more fucking retarded.

And vengy hopes for a NK... oh boy will he be happy.

I suppose it is to much to ask that you tell people to target me so that I can kill them..

lol...

---
I will now proceed to end night, all actions are in.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#44 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:19 PM

All Night 1 PMs are now out.

Elothinter sees a possible 'oops' for his team.

Strike 1 for the bad boys!!

Elothinter with a message titled 'MTS,' presumably about the earlier lynch.

He's far to well spoken for an Aussie!

Galain thinks he may have hit paydirt... he did, but didn't realize it due to the pairing and the killers hitting a BP. He even postulates this, but he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Sorry Mappo sad.gif We really need to get out of the habit of lynching new players on day one.

Anyway, Korv is likely HD and I think GL is venge

Confirm guard D'riss please. Not knowing which night the SK can strike and possible paired killers makes my life a little difficult. I have a feeling somewhere in D'riss, Eloth and maybe Korv or Ano there lies at least one scum, but it's way too early to be sure of anything.

Noted.

#45 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:20 PM

Hinter thinks GL was guarded since he didn't die... I think he doesn't realize that he has Guard confused with Heal. Oh well, his partner will likely clear it up at some point. I sure won't.

Hmm, GL was guarded then. Bastard!!

Now to find out who...

#46 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:22 PM

I assume Vengy's Vig is a NA? You don't specify anywhere.

#47 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:26 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Aug 26 2009, 04:19 PM, said:

All Night 1 PMs are now out.

Elothinter sees a possible 'oops' for his team.

Strike 1 for the bad boys!!

Elothinter with a message titled 'MTS,' presumably about the earlier lynch.

He's far to well spoken for an Aussie!

Galain thinks he may have hit paydirt... he did, but didn't realize it due to the pairing and the killers hitting a BP. He even postulates this, but he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Sorry Mappo sad.gif We really need to get out of the habit of lynching new players on day one.

Confirm guard D'riss please. Not knowing which night the SK can strike and possible paired killers makes my life a little difficult. I have a feeling somewhere in D'riss, Eloth and maybe Korv or Ano there lies at least one scum, but it's way too early to be sure of anything.

Noted.

Hey! I'm not even playing. Is someone saying they are drunk on thread?
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#48 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:22 PM

Dibshan wonders if he hit a gold mine last night... he did heal an innocent (RI), but it was not the scum target. He goes for it again, assuming Ruse must be innocent.

did i choose well then.

heal ruse again tonight.

Noted.

Vengy Lord feels his powers awaken... and wants to go after Dibs (the healer)

During the night, your powers were unleashed.

You have lost your BP and gained a single use Vig.

Muahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahhahahahahah.................

Puny Mortals WILL feel my Ascendant RAGE.....

Kill Dibs...

During the night, your powers were unleashed.

You have lost your BP and gained a single use Vig.

Oh sweet jesus I can see the WIFOM going into over drive. Poor saps. The killers have to be wondering what the fuck is going on. This is great. Now I just have to keep from getting lynched again then kill an irritating person. The only problem is that there are so many to choose from. smile.gif

Elothinter trying to figure out what to do next...

Must get back to dinner party now - other half getting agitated!

Mixed first day - loved Bargy's lynch but some sod guarded/healed GL. GRRRR!

Back in the morning.

Silencerahn goes straight for Vengy... wow he certainly does attract killer ire. Usually killers leave the suspicious targets alive, lol. I wonder if Vengy will use his vig... Side note, he's removing the powerful symp if Vengy manages to get lynched.

Galayn Lord
If he's dead
Korvalain

That should do it for now. I'm technically scum hunting, but unless something comes up I'm going to play this a lone killer would.

Noted.

I'd change my kill order, but I seriously think that Korvalain won't last the day. XD

Galaineif gets a little confused?

Noted.

Provisional on D'riss again please

You already told me this...

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 26 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

#49 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:00 PM

Sixserc finds Obdi the 'fun' way.

is a douchebag who inevitably gets in some argument with me.

In other words, he's Obdi.

tongue.gif

#50 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:47 AM

Bah, you Mafia types are far too pedantic for my liking. :p Ah welll, I played shit anyway. :p

And screw you, Hinter, we're not all in-bred convicts. :p
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#51 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:04 AM

The folks around here are notorious for lynching new people on Day 1, don't take it personally... consider it a challenge for next time.

#52 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:07 AM

Shinsobahn takes another swing... and another miss.

You searched Eloth last night and determined that he is not a serial killer.

I knew it all the time!

Prov:

Find on Serc tonight. If lynched, find on Ruse.

Noted.

#53 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:35 AM

Eloth and Emurlahn have been really scummy lately. Eloth in particular I'm starting to get a Fener vibe from....

#54 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:34 AM

well, I'm back. Thanks for the cover, PB :)

#55 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:38 AM

Hintoth said:

It's 2:45am, my last guest has just left and I'm back - dedication to scuminess or what?

Probably won't post though as I'm a little drunk and will probably fuck up.

But I often do that when sober. Meh.

Vengyboy said:

I suppose it is to much to ask that you tell people to target me so that I can kill them..

lol...

I knew that my role speculation would pan out. Also the fact that I dropped a big clue saying that I might have gotten information from Fener before he died.... That was rich I know but it did work. Now I need to figure out who to use my vig on. As I figure I will be targeted by the killers again or by the SK.

What is funny shit is as long as I don't say anything the scum are going to think that there might have been a guard. Unless of course you have paired scum like I think you do. Then they will think that I was healed and should lay off of me tonight. Man I can WIFOM into a corner. I am going to have to reread the thread and try to see who was doing what when.

In a side note we are going to be a man short at work tomorrow so I won't be on as much as I was yesterday. I lurked quite a bit even if I didn't spend all day tied to the key board like some people.

Vengyboy said:

lol...

D'riss = Dibs

Wrong, but oh so right

Vengyboy said:

I want you to know that I contemplated tell everyone that I was targeted yesterday. Then decided against it.

I would like to put a

Provisional on Eloth.

I think that Kesso might be scum, also

Korv is obdi.

He is a god. A rugged, irish mafiagod :)

Sorry Mappo We really need to get out of the habit of lynching new players on day one.

Noted.

Provisional on D'riss again please

You already told me this...

Really? Dont remember sending it twice. Sorry bout that.

You already appologised...

#56 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:42 AM

Also, I can't access the manager at work, which btb answers your question PB.

#57 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:46 AM

OK updated the MM to keep it current, at least. Right now, if Vengy's kill holds true, we're gonna get the following:

Eloth dies
D'riss is guarded, preventing any kill from the scum
GL dies

Obdi can easily upset that balance but that's where it stands atm

#58 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:05 AM

Too busy at work to help modding, sorry :)
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#59 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:21 AM

heh, the killers have been pretty unlucky this game

#60 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:22 AM

View PostTapper, on Aug 27 2009, 12:05 AM, said:

Too busy at work to help modding, sorry :)

You should be happy I keep you around for your glorious breasts

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users