• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 51.5 - spoilers Vengyboy is a rugged mafiagod

#161 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:19 AM

View PostHinter, on Sep 4 2009, 09:21 AM, said:

View PostMentalist, on Sep 4 2009, 02:49 AM, said:

Hinter, I hope you've enjoyed being scum. I played this game cautiously and sort of by the book--you shouldn't expect all scum to play this way, fyi. Eventually, you'll develop ypur own scummy style, I'm sure. It was good having you as a partner, even if I did have to pull a JA and set my alarm to like 5:45 to get up and vote off Serc before Vengy got up to remove.

When I went back to bed, the only thing I could think of was "oh, fuck, what if he has a lynch BP?" :p

Sure did enjoy it, although it was nailbiting at the end when we were co-ordinating the lynch.

I think I'll be somewhat quieter next time as Dibs and Vengy had me pegged as scum on day one - what gave me away?

I did too. You were a little bit too relaxed and were trying really hard to be active and friendly without actually saying anything about the game. It wasn't anything definitive that you said or did, just something about your approach to the game that didnt feel like an inno.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users