Malazan Empire: Spoilers for Mafia 49, Highlander - Malazan Empire

• 22 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for Mafia 49, Highlander Kill 'em all....

#381 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:10 PM

Anthras-Venge:

Well I made my move. Retaliatory killer. You should have put it in if you didn't. I will probably be lynched. As Fener and co don't really like me. But once again I manage to symp a killer...Nice... ;)

Lets see who bites on my reveal shall we..

Yeah, you've done an awesome job, cause anything with a kill ability does not want to target you if they believe you :)

Also Atrahal = Scum....

I wouldn't have revealed if I had that ability. NO way in hell. Which means that like me it is a bullshit reveal. :)

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#382 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:13 PM

Time to be a lwayer:
Atrahal:

1. If a retaliation kill like Anthras suggests exists in the game, it would be resolved simultaneously with other kills, right? Would a BP protect against that? and if a killer targeted me and I got hit by the retaliation, would the BP stop both (ie do they occur at the *exact* same time)?

2. Will I know when my BP has been depleted?

3. If it comes down to just me and the killer left alive, and I have my BP and he does not, do I win? (and I still have a vig left)

1. kills are resolved at the same time, unless worded differently in the PM of the player, in which case I'm not going to tell anyone the timing who does not have said ability.
2. yes.
3. it is last man standing, so we go on until someone is dead or the scum is held off indefinately by the town player or both scum hold each other off indefinately, in which case (both) scum loses.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#383 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:13 PM

Sixty, please don't post on your regular alt ;)

#384 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:14 PM

anobgwandy:

Well, what else am I going to do?

Kill Eloth

like with a role like that I have any choice? :p

I assume my double killing ability and vigs roll over? (Bet you have NO idea what I am thinking do you? :p :snigger: :p )

Hope he's telling the truth...seems an odd reveal though either way.

Aye, you keep what you have, there can only be added to it ;)

So all I have to do is not get lynched or night killed....? Hahahaha - what's the betting I get lynched while I am at work tomorrow?

Oh, why can't I think of a really clever and believable reveal? *Sigh*, never mind, it's been a real blast, and you never know, I might last another night...that would be pretty good going...in fact I am quite proud I have lasted this long!

not to add to the stress, but both Bent and I have had you pegged from the beginning of the game as a potential/likely winner :)

Well you know I love you both...but you are both clearly insane...there has been no judgement in my lasting this long...purely crazy luck...and now stupid Korbas has said we could have been lurking...as if I would do such....well never mind...and stupid Anthrax has a stupid power, which I believe, which is good to know, but means he has to be lynched....grrrr.

Anyway, sleep tight and sweet dreams, see you tomorrow.
well, going to hang on for a little while longer, watching the fireworks :)

#385 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:16 PM

Atrahal'rek:

1. If a retaliation kill like Anthras suggests exists in the game, it would be resolved simultaneously with other kills, right? Would a BP protect against that? and if a killer targeted me and I got hit by the retaliation, would the BP stop both (ie do they occur at the *exact* same time)?

2. Will I know when my BP has been depleted?

3. If it comes down to just me and the killer left alive, and I have my BP and he does not, do I win? (and I still have a vig left)

1. kills are resolved at the same time, unless worded differently in the PM of the player, in which case I'm not going to tell anyone the timing who does not have said ability.
2. yes.
3. it is last man standing, so we go on until someone is dead or the scum is held off indefinately by the town player or both scum hold each other off indefinately, in which case (both) scum loses.

Aight, thanks ever-so-much again!

yw.

venge is being universally believed.

#386 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:23 PM

my rule clarification may have gotten D'rek lynched, where it was otherwise a toss-up between him and Lish. My apologies for that. However, on such an important issue I cannot allow any ambiguity ;)

#387 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:30 PM

If Venge gets his way:
lynch Fener, Atrahal kills Korbas & Anomandaris, then Eloth and Anthras can lynch him 2 to 1.

#388 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:31 PM

Of course, if D'rek reveals fully, he's dead meat ;)

#389 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

who, by the way, is in here with me?

#390 User is offline   Malaese 

• Recruit
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

gg to Pb for getting the reveals and advancing the game the farthest imo, and lol to those people that said it wouldn't work on thread while making a dangerous reveal AND playing scummy, not mentioning any names....
QUOTE (morgoth45)
That's been established as scientific fact. For those of you who are familiar with science, you know it proves nothing conclusively as there can always be an anomaly, but a scientific law is something that is true 90% of the time.

#391 User is offline   Malaese 

• Recruit

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 20 2009, 03:34 PM, said:

who, by the way, is in here with me?

me, I'm the quintessential lurker now...
QUOTE (morgoth45)
That's been established as scientific fact. For those of you who are familiar with science, you know it proves nothing conclusively as there can always be an anomaly, but a scientific law is something that is true 90% of the time.

#392 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

View PostMalaese, on Jul 21 2009, 12:34 AM, said:

gg to Pb for getting the reveals and advancing the game the farthest imo, and lol to those people that said it wouldn't work on thread while making a dangerous reveal AND playing scummy, not mentioning any names....

;)

aye, he's doing nicely :)
It can still go all crazy, though. He should reveal now as healer - then you'll see D'rek kill 2 scum, become scum, they lynch him, I think.

#393 User is offline   Malaese 

• Recruit

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

I see commandment #3 went right out the window today....I'm going to head out...my anger grows....
QUOTE (morgoth45)

#394 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

Smart man!!!

PFener:

You learn a new ability: Healer

Night action: once per night, as a night action, you can heal another player by sending his alt to the mods.
That player will be saved from any and all kills targeting that player. You can not target yourself with this action.

you can use this action up to 3 times in the entire game.

you still have only 1 night action.

Do I know if I received this power FROM someone?

you're the first who asked, actually.
YOU gained the power directly after the lynch. This may or may not be true for others.

#395 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:44 PM

View PostMalaese, on Jul 21 2009, 12:38 AM, said:

I see commandment #3 went right out the window today....I'm going to head out...my anger grows....

well, I allow them for reveals.

#396 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:45 PM

Anthras:

Well I made my move. Retaliatory killer. You should have put it in if you didn't. I will probably be lynched. As Fener and co don't really like me. But once again I manage to symp a killer...Nice... :)

Lets see who bites on my reveal shall we..

Yeah, you've done an awesome job, cause anything with a kill ability does not want to target you if they believe you :)

Yeah and I actually spent a good part building it up so it is totally believable. We shall see.

yup :p I may stay awake for a bit longer to watch the fireworks ;)

Oh if I had a day vig I would kill Atrahal right now. He smells horrible.

#397 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:46 PM

Atrad'rek:

Oh dear this is getting complicated - I love revealfests!

So here's my order of killingness:

Korbas >> Anomandaris >> Fener >> Anthras >> Eloth

start on the left and kill the first 2 that I can tonight. Thanks!

#398 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:52 PM

Anobwgan:

Curse me, but I looked again...I am doomed to suffer mafiaoitis for ever.

Anyway, really must sleep, but before I do...change NA

Kill Atrahal

but if lynched

Kill Eloth

It was Eloth, I think...anyway too tired, but just cogent enough to realise an ambi with vigs is more better dead than just an ambi...hope they aren't fibbing!

Eloth was your previous target and the player who was the first to reveal as Ambidexter, aye.

#399 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:03 PM

PFener:

Heal Eloth tonight.

noted.

you have 2 uses remaining after today, unless you cancel your use completely, of course ;)

#400 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:05 PM

PFener:

wasn't the hammer yesterday yet I got a power. Interesting. Maybe he can confer it upon someone upon his death? Maybe you pick someone random to get it?

I have a weird feeling I may be wrong about Korbas but I'll risk it I think
i'll let you speculate ;) SH will tell the truth - either after the end of the game or when you're killed :)

Share this topic:

• 22 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users