• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 47.5 - Jihad! - spoilers enter for your 72 virgins and rivers of honey

#61 User is offline   J_Slr 

• Acolyte of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 2 2009, 05:40 PM, said:

Yeah lol. Malaese, when he first ran this elsewhere, was afraid the Americans would lose easily but was glad it went to a final day show down.

It's a fun little set up and it really captures the idea of a MINI. Great place to vent steam from a previous game :p

Had an idea for a game that I need to run of Modcraft, its alted, but the catch is that on top of it being town v scum. There is an alt-guessing mechanic, successfully alt-guess someone and they die, you in turn gain whatever role they may have had, this means you can become a killer or even a symp should you take one of them out.

Still this is a nice one :p
QUOTE (Telas/Yellow (Mafia 30))
edit - gahhhhhh cross. Someone needs to come up with a new forum tool that flashes up a warning. DANGER! THIS WILL BE A CROSS-POST. YOUR POST WILL LOOK SILLY.

#62 User is offline   J_Slr 

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:49 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 2 2009, 05:44 PM, said:

Interesting point of note is that while there are 5 players left, if any of the 4 jihadists decide to suicide someone other than Silencer, he will win the game by killing someone tonight because that's 1-1 and auto scum win.

True, but I wonder who will pick up on that?
As far as I can tell Slick and Silencer are the only 2 experienced players left...

Wait is Impirion known by another name?
edit - gahhhhhh cross. Someone needs to come up with a new forum tool that flashes up a warning. DANGER! THIS WILL BE A CROSS-POST. YOUR POST WILL LOOK SILLY.

#63 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:49 PM

As for the name, I didnt figure whomever could listen in would be able to suicide too. Since we're not allowed to reveal I just thought to goad that person out and then get silencer to kill said person. Leaving our communications free and all.

I thought it was DiBs until he revealed he could kill..

also, fun setup. Go silencer :p
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#64 User is offline   J_Slr 

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:50 PM

FUCK!!! I crossposted with the game thread!!! :D:p:p:p:p

#65 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

Fuckers....I was narrowing down my options.... I knew that bgwan was roled and not as a suicide and figured that Silencer was up to something...... I just had it wrong as to who was what... Bugger...

Good game though...Shame that I couldn't take someone with me... Ahhh well.. It was fun and done for the weekend.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#66 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:09 PM

Final guess from Venge.

You are dead! Come joins us in Spoiler Heaven and see if you've earned your rivers of honey and 72 virgins.

pw: paranoia

My guess before I enter SH....

Bwgan was the scum...

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#67 User is offline   Drone 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:47 PM

Well...being dead sucks! I will play here again and hopefully NOT get killed on the first day next time...bloody morgoth...I thought I was going to be killed by silencer if I'm honest hehe.

#68 User is offline   Knucklehead 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Games, girls, food, girls, books, girls... did I mention girls?

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:52 PM

lol, again that first post of yours really threw me and I thought I wouldn't have time to focus on this game so...:p. Turns out its gonna be over pretty damn quick. Damn.
Save the fine arts, shoot a rapper

#69 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:52 PM

bwgan wants to hold her ground... and I answer her without telling her she hasn't picked the same frequency both nights.

I think you are messing with my head... huh.gif

Now see I am tempted to change, because say it was staying on the one frequency then I am wrong to stick, but if it is moving (which I think is more likely) then I should stick... question.gif

Right I will stick for one more night....I think.

I'm afraid you need to be more specific and give me a frequency number.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#70 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:56 PM

Well, with the fact that suiciding today is a really bad idea, today will probably drag out into a long lynch.

Also, I'll take that virgin now, though I didn't expect it to be M45 ninjaing the new guy. That's just mean.
Evil is on the rise!

#71 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:56 PM

Okay wait, now I'm confused. When I read the original post from Bwgan I could SWEAR she said she wanted to pick freq 1 but now that I've re-read it, it says #3. So wouldn't that mean she intercepted a message night 1?

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 02 July 2009 - 04:58 PM

#72 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:57 PM

bwgan confirms channel 3. I doubt Silencer will be using the radio any more (can he even use it with his partner dead?).

I think you are messing with my head... huh.gif

Now see I am tempted to change, because say it was staying on the one frequency then I am wrong to stick, but if it is moving (which I think is more likely) then I should stick... question.gif

Right I will stick for one more night....I think.

I'm afraid you need to be more specific and give me a frequency number.

Sorry - 3

#73 User is offline   Knucklehead 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Games, girls, food, girls, books, girls... did I mention girls?

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

I wasn't being mean! We have mafia history! And I really honestly thought he was killer. :p
Save the fine arts, shoot a rapper

#74 User is offline   Drone 

• Recruit

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:14 PM

Yeah breadmaster I play on modcraft and I've mostly failed over there as well haha. I modded a game and for the number of players I put in too many roles so he lost because of me basically. I take this as his revenge on me so now we're even.

#75 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:27 PM

silencer said:

Starting tonight you may kill one person via PM'ing me a name. Given the short time of night early provisionals in this regard are never a bad thing.

Ah, I can go one better than a mere provisional. I give you, the conditional NK list:

drinksinbars

unless dead, then

Vengeance

I will take this as a complement and add silencer to my imaginary list... Bugger...
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#76 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:05 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 2 2009, 09:56 AM, said:

Okay wait, now I'm confused. When I read the original post from Bwgan I could SWEAR she said she wanted to pick freq 1 but now that I've re-read it, it says #3. So wouldn't that mean she intercepted a message night 1?

No morg choose 1 and silencer 2 that night.

Thanks for resolving the actions Pb, I couldn't get on until now.

-Mal.

#77 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:21 PM

View PostBreadmaster, on Jul 2 2009, 09:56 AM, said:

Well, with the fact that suiciding today is a really bad idea, today will probably drag out into a long lynch.

Also, I'll take that virgin now, though I didn't expect it to be M45 ninjaing the new guy. That's just mean.

He is on the way. His name is Jimmy, he's 22 years old and an accomplished dungeon master. He loves pizza and Mountain Dew and runs a Transformers website. You two should hit it off just fine. Enjoy.

#78 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:26 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 2 2009, 11:21 AM, said:

He is on the way. His name is Jimmy, he's 22 years old and an accomplished dungeon master. He loves pizza and Mountain Dew and runs a Transformers website. You two should hit it off just fine. Enjoy.

THUMBS UP

Also, thanks for fixing that misunderstanding about radio channels.

#79 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 02 July 2009 - 07:03 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 2 2009, 02:21 PM, said:

Awesome!

So he's mine, right? Like, I can beat him to death with one of his giant d100s and no one would arrest me?

"This is what you get for liking the Transformers movie, Jimmy!"
Evil is on the rise!

#80 User is offline   J_Slr 

Posted 02 July 2009 - 07:07 PM

View PostBreadmaster, on Jul 2 2009, 09:03 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 2 2009, 02:21 PM, said:

Awesome!

So he's mine, right? Like, I can beat him to death with one of his giant d100s and no one would arrest me?

"This is what you get for liking the Transformers movie, Jimmy!"

:p
Have you ever actually seen a d100???

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users