Mafia 47.5 - Jihad! - spoilers enter for your 72 virgins and rivers of honey

#41 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:40 AM

-Sent to Morgoth

*Tsschsshs*

Greetings my fellow Jihadi!
It seems we have a rare opportunity at communications this night. I'm thinking that we should perhaps code each other's names into some posts somewhere, though reveals are forbidden, I'm not sure how far that rule applies...otherwise this shall be a very strange game indeed.
Sadly, we are, due to the foolishness of morgoth45, already down two brothers, but I suppose with only one enemy it wouldn't be fair if our own body count was not high, no?
Here is hoping to a glorious and swift victory for us all, my friend, and perhaps we should discuss who to vote for tomorrow?
PS - I have no idea why we have to go through this stupid frequency thing. Unless the American has a chance of listening in on our conversations or some stupid shit like that...
Meh.

*Tsschshsh*

-Sent to Silencer

*Tsschshssh*

"Hey boyo. Obviously were meant to use this to communicate but I find that way too risky as I believe someone have the power to intercept our communication. Why else would we chose between three frequncies? So I suggest we try to have a little fun. After tonight I will start sending bogus messages to you, trying to implicate other people than the two of us through their content. Hopefully whomever is listening in will snatch up a few and act on the wrong info.

I don't see a particular need communicating with you as I trust your ability to pick out night kills and this way we'll be more difficult to spot too.

love,
Morgoth"

*Tschshshht*

-Sent to bwgan

*Tsschshsht*

With static.....but no messages during the night

*Tsscstchht*

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 02 July 2009 - 05:45 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#42 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:55 AM

silencer said:

So, just what is the deal with reveals? Clearly they are not allowed, as in the rules...but what about partnership coding, and revealing that and such? Can I just get a categorical yes/no to any form of reveal? :p

(See, I play a LOT more seriously when I'm scum. Or maybe it's just when I'm sick? XD)

You may only claim town. No other reveals of any sort are allowed.

silencer said:

*Tsschshssh*

"Hey boyo. Obviously were meant to use this to communicate but I find that way too risky as I believe someone have the power to intercept our communication. Why else would we chose between three frequncies? So I suggest we try to have a little fun. After tonight I will start sending bogus messages to you, trying to implicate other people than the two of us through their content. Hopefully whomever is listening in will snatch up a few and act on the wrong info.

I don't see a particular need communicating with you as I trust your ability to pick out night kills and this way we'll be more difficult to spot too.

love,
Morgoth"

*Tschshshht*

IS MORGY FUCKING DRUNK?

THE ONLY THING HE DIDN'T DO WAS PUT MY FUCKING NAME IN THAT THING. XD

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND FALSE MESSAGES, START FUCKING TONIGHT LIKE I DID. If that gets him fucking killed I will be SO pissed!

*sigh*

Well, at least we are agreed on the general strategy and the likelihood of intercepted comms. :D

And after tonight we haz no BP, either. :p

This makes my last PM more important than ever - can a radio interception dude reveal? O.o

:p

bwgan said:

*Tsschshsht*

With static.....but no messages during the night

*Tsscstchht*

Ha, bloody ha...you an infidel as well P-S?

And now I am cross posting pms!

Define infidel....

bwgan said:

I got excited when I saw that message...that was cruel...anyway, I assume the channel changes every night. So with my luck if I keep changing I WILL miss it, but if I stay on the same one I have a one in two chance tonight...so I will stay on 3 please.

Thanks

Noted.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#43 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:00 AM

Morgoth said:

*Tsschsshs*

Greetings my fellow Jihadi!
It seems we have a rare opportunity at communications this night. I'm thinking that we should perhaps code each other's names into some posts somewhere, though reveals are forbidden, I'm not sure how far that rule applies...otherwise this shall be a very strange game indeed.
Sadly, we are, due to the foolishness of morgoth45, already down two brothers, but I suppose with only one enemy it wouldn't be fair if our own body count was not high, no?
Here is hoping to a glorious and swift victory for us all, my friend, and perhaps we should discuss who to vote for tomorrow?
PS - I have no idea why we have to go through this stupid frequency thing. Unless the American has a chance of listening in on our conversations or some stupid shit like that...
Meh.

*Tsschshsh*

huh? well, who knew.

anyways, I'm having some serious problems this game. I just can't seem to find people.. Or, everyone seems to be roled almost. I could swear that bwgan is roled. Not to mention Vengyboy, dibs and shin.. I feel lost :p

(I did not answer this one...funny tho!)

#44 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:16 AM

silencer said:

Starting tonight you may kill one person via PM'ing me a name. Given the short time of night early provisionals in this regard are never a bad thing.

Ah, I can go one better than a mere provisional. I give you, the conditional NK list:

drinksinbars

unless dead, then

Vengeance

unless dead, then

Slick Mongoose

unless dead, then

Shinrei

unless dead, then

bwgan

unless dead, then

Impirion

unless dead, then

Morgoth (wait, what? O.o)

Got all that?

Oh, and that also counts over the nights (i.e., night two, dibs, night three, Venge, and so on).
But do PM me asking for confirmation, please. :p

Lol I'll accept it for night 2 only, you can resend it for night 3 after night 2 has finished if you wish. You can of course amend it at anytime as well.

#45 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:18 AM

and bwgan missed both messages. Ouch!

#46 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:24 AM

Yeah she had a real shot there on the one to get good information...such is mafia!

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:31 AM

Good game to Drone btw, I say announce your presence on the board with authority and don't let those admins intimidate you! This was just a fun mini in between big games so you should definitely play another. New players are great!

#48 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia

Posted 02 July 2009 - 07:10 AM

bwgan thinks she had it on 3 last night? Major d'oh

#49 User is offline   Knucklehead 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Games, girls, food, girls, books, girls... did I mention girls?

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

And to think, I didn't ninja Morgy earlier because I thought it would be ironically impolite...
Save the fine arts, shoot a rapper

#50 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

Shin fishes for info.

Jihad suicide bomber

That's right you've got a nice vest with 20 pounds of C4 and three cylinders of rusty nails locked around your chest with a tamper proof switch. It sucks now, but remember if you blow yourself up in the name of Jihad, you get rivers of honey and 72 virgins in the afterlife...you hope. You can become a martyr and kill one other player during the DAY by PM'ing me (you die too of course). This immediately ends day.

For the purposes of this game you are town, but still a non-denominational heathen.

Did you send this role pm to everyone except the american?

Morgoth45 did it. Bwgan and Dibs seem to be hinting they can do it. I can do it. It would explain the NO REVEALING ANYTHING ON THREAD bit since we could all figure it out pretty fast if we did.

(rhetorical question)

Why would I answer this question? Play the game.

... as does Slick...

Slick Mongoose said:

Jihad suicide bomber

That's right you've got a nice vest with 20 pounds of C4 and three cylinders of rusty nails locked around your chest with a tamper proof switch. It sucks now, but remember if you blow yourself up in the name of Jihad, you get rivers of honey and 72 virgins in the afterlife...you hope. You can become a martyr and kill one other player during the DAY by PM'ing me (you die too of course). This immediately ends day.

For the purposes of this game you are town, but still a non-denominational heathen.

Let me guess..... We've all got the same role. Right? :p

Negative.

OK, so..... How about all of us except the killers? M45 had the same role, and I think dibs might have just alluded to it.

But that wouldn't explain the lack of night kill.... Hmmm. Maybe it's a normal game, you've replaced the RI's with suicide bombers? I admire the lack of taste, by the way. :p

We aim to displease.

Morgy gets paranoid of dibs's on-thread allusion.

View Postdrinksinbars, on Jul 2 2009, 12:25 PM, said:

if i wanted you dead so badly i am sure i could find a way. seeing how you and others react is more fun. gotta give some rope, else no one will ever get themselves hung.

DiBs just revealed himself as a vig I believe. Why do you hate me so?

DiBs goes kamikazi on Morgy...

please blow morgoth up. and quote that post as you do it :D

What post did you want quoted?

Oops, nevermind, I found it:

Jihad suicide bomber

View PostMorgoth, on Jul 2 2009, 11:46 AM, said:

View Postdrinksinbars, on Jul 2 2009, 12:25 PM, said:

if i wanted you dead so badly i am sure i could find a way. seeing how you and others react is more fun. gotta give some rope, else no one will ever get themselves hung.

really now? and how exactly would you accomplish that?

quote that annd blow us up :p

DiBs did this last game, not sure why Morgy didn't pick it up:

Oh god.. Have you made everyone a killing role?

View PostShinrei, on Jul 2 2009, 02:01 PM, said:

View PostSlick Mongoose, on Jul 2 2009, 11:45 AM, said:

Shin, who do you think is evil?

Imp, did you finish reading through the thread?

To be honest, I don't know.

Bwgan keeps using the ninja emoticon, which makes me speculate she's a morgoth45 type.
Of course, dib's 'if I wanted you dead I could find a way' statement towards morgy sounds like a hint in that direction too.
Silencer, vengeance and Slick - not reading so much into either of you.
Morgoth - I'm a little surprised he's taking his case on me so seriously
imperion - sick and just signed on...

I didn't notice this thing with bwgan, yet Shin picked it up right away. The reason I picked up on DiBs is because I know him so well and he always has to hint at his role somehow. But shin picking that out from bwgans post? It strikes me as something he would do because he holds the same role himself. Shin, bwgan, m45, dibs?

or perhaps I'm just arrogant

Morgoth looks for a way out of his impending doooooom.

sooo, since you're obviously not wanting to confirm my theory, I'll try to goad DiBs into killing me. If he's got the same ability as m45, then he'll be very tempted to use it on me. If I die, well then another will probably go for slick since dibs is such a mafia god, and then there's not that many players left for silencer to deal with

Ah bwgan, going nuts over a wisps and shadows :p

WHY Shin? WHY? Why would you think I was a ninja just because of that emoticon...I've always loved it...and even if you did think it why point it out....unless...unless...SHIN is the symp picking out victims for his master...hmmm. Not impossible.

See I'm torn now. If I comment on it I am drawing attention to myself....must reread and see whom he might be symping before we go any further. :)

Okay, okay...I know I shouldn't use it.....NOW, but...I like it. :p

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

DiBs is going to ninja Morgoth.

No prov from Silencer that i see, bwgan is listening in on 3 not that it matters with an American dying.

#52 User is offline   J_Slr 

• Acolyte of High House Mafia

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

Gods, but this setup is ridiculous!!
:p :p :D

Its also awesome btw :p

But yeah, giving Dibs the ninja power and with morgy as 'not-town' the outcome was a foregone conclusion.

And correct me if I am wrong, but Silencer has a provisional in right?
QUOTE (Telas/Yellow (Mafia 30))
edit - gahhhhhh cross. Someone needs to come up with a new forum tool that flashes up a warning. DANGER! THIS WILL BE A CROSS-POST. YOUR POST WILL LOOK SILLY.

#53 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:30 PM

Oh you're right, he does.

I'm just going to take a second.

#54 User is offline   J_Slr 

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

I do believe its Vengy's turn to bite the bullet :p

Still I reckon this is going to be over very fast!
edit - gahhhhhh cross. Someone needs to come up with a new forum tool that flashes up a warning. DANGER! THIS WILL BE A CROSS-POST. YOUR POST WILL LOOK SILLY.

#55 User is offline   J_Slr 

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:38 PM

LOL! Now of course slick is the only one around and people are going to wonder it is him or not.... And of course going by previous reasoning, they are going to think it might also be impirion who missed day and night 1 .......

This is beautiful :p

This post has been edited by J_Slr: 02 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

#56 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:39 PM

K vengeance dead and spoiled, too. Bwgan got static again and PMd her.

#57 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

Yeah lol. Malaese, when he first ran this elsewhere, was afraid the Americans would lose easily but was glad it went to a final day show down.

It's a fun little set up and it really captures the idea of a MINI. Great place to vent steam from a previous game :p

#58 User is offline   J_Slr 

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

Silencer should be messing with her now, he should be sending messages in the hopes that she picks up on them and does something silly.... :p

#59 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

DiBs you fucker, how the hell did you do that? I must muder you somehow
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#60 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:44 PM

Interesting point of note is that while there are 5 players left, if any of the 4 jihadists decide to suicide someone other than Silencer, he will win the game by killing someone tonight because that's 1-1 and auto scum win.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users