• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 47.5 - Jihad! - spoilers enter for your 72 virgins and rivers of honey

#21 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

Morgoth said:

Hmmm.. I wonder what kind of fake reveal I should build up for..

Immam perhaps? Or martyr maybe. Though, you don't really become a martyr until death, so I guess suicide bomber is a better option. Is this stuff based on a book or something?

You might want to read the rules, before you reveal....fake or otherwise.

morgoth45 said:

Is this a bloodbath? How long is it expected to last? Cuz when my game starts on MC, I think I'll be ninjaing I case I need modding time

You must do what you feel is right, of course. -Obi Wan Kenobi

vengeance said:

I have decided that I am going to fuck with slick. Every time he posts I am going to act like he has insulted my mom... I don't know if I will do it for the entire game. But for day one it will be fun.

I like it...

bwgan said:

Okay...I choose box...um...3. (Please be right, please be right! *crosses fingers and toes and...stuff*).

Thank you (said with much feeling and dramatic emphasis.)

bwgie

Noted and you are welcome!

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 01 July 2009 - 09:25 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#22 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:24 PM

morgoth45 said:

Alright, in case of L-1, esp. at night while I'm in bed, ninja provisional on Slick. Remember, this is ONLY if I'm at L-1.

I cannot accept a provisional in this regard, you must be on to press the button.

bwgan said:

Jihad Radio Man

You have always had a gift for electronics. Too bad you grew up in a backwater third world country. The Jihad is on and you want to lend your expertise so you scavenged some busted ass radio gear and joined the effort.

During curfew hours the American soldiers are sending communications to each other. You may attempt to listen in by choosing channel 1, 2 or 3 to me in a PM. If you are correct you will get a PM with their communications, but not their names.

If you get bored of sitting in a hot ass room smoking inferior cigarettes and looking at the burqa catalog you can flip a switch, turn a knob and your radio becomes a bomb which you can strap on and become a martyr. You may do this by PM'ing the name of one player you want to suicide bomb (you die too) during the DAY. The two of you die and you get your rivers of honey and 72 virgins....you hope. This ends day immediately.

For the purposes of this game you are town, but still a non-denominational heathen.

Cool...Wait :doh: ...I can kill? :Patch: ....You've given ME a killing chance :doh: ....ME :p ...are you insane? I mean I know I keep saying I want one...and I do, I really do...and I love you for it....BUT - I - am - an - IDIOT...you do realise that don't you? :Oops:

Right, deep breath, heavy sense of responsibility...must not break the game.

On a serious note I will send a separate pm with prov NA so it doesn't get mixed up with my panicked mutterings... :p You lovely P-S you!

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#23 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:49 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 1 2009, 03:20 PM, said:

vengeance said:

I have decided that I am going to fuck with slick. Every time he posts I am going to act like he has insulted my mom... I don't know if I will do it for the entire game. But for day one it will be fun.

I like it...

This is clearly from Vengeance, not DiBs.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 01 July 2009 - 09:24 PM

Evil is on the rise!

#24 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:42 PM

I think that these should be posted at least once in a scene.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Captain Oblivious: 01 July 2009 - 08:52 PM

Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#25 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

What about non-denominational heathen don't people get?!

#26 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:07 PM

The setup was attempted to be nondenominational, but I am pretty sure the players have made it rather denominational.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#27 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

bgwan said:

If you think I have no plan and no idea what I am doing you would be right...but this is not a new experience for me. I am hoping that there are no ploys up and running and that it's all just silly nonsense...but I always feel something is going on behind my back...which clearly it is, but you know what I mean.

I know, it's only day 1, but they are such a sneaky bunch...and if I get n/k night 1 I am going to beat someone senseless...metaphorically speaking of course, because I can't actually reach through the interwebz :p ...I wish I really had the witchy powers my old man reckons I have. :p

They are a sneaky bunch...keep an eye on them....

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:40 PM

I love it from non-denominational to quoting the Koran to terrorists in 3 pages. Nice social experiment if nothing else.

#29 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:25 PM

Vengeance said:

I like it...

I do think that Slick was laying it on a bit thick with the quotes. But if I hadn't been posting from my phone earlier then I probably would have pulled in some Hadiths myself.... I will be watching him though. Right now Dibs seems to be playing it a bit tight. He usually does that when he has a role. So he bears watching also. Then we have Morgy who can never be trusted ever. Next is Bgwan who was on and posting all day but was basically just replying to people never really said anything but as it is still early in day one that isn't anything to go by. Drone will be interesting.... I think that for me to do the most damage and have the best shot to take out a killer I need to live for as long as possible..... Perhaps I should ignore the game for 3 days then come on and blow up the person who is trying to get me lynched for not playing... :p love ya Gem... :p

Ok that is most of my thought so far. I am a firm believer that games don't really start till day 2. Cause that is when you actually have information to base things off of.

#30 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:33 AM

The day moves quickly. The infernal sun beats down on you baking your brain inside your skull. A sandstorm blows in during the early afternoon, breaking the heat, but scouring your face with biting sand. Tension runs high, nerves are frayed.

"Hey, who is the new guy?"

"There is a new guy? He must be the infidel we should lynch him!"

"You really think?"

"Nah but we lynch all new guys as a matter of principle, besides he didn't even know the meaning of OMGUS he's a real joker..."

"Yes, a regular Jester he is...."

"Wait, who said Jester..."

A chorus of voices join in all at once, quite hard to make out.

"There's a Jester....there's not a Jester...there's always a Jester...but but they have to tell us there is a Jester...no they don't...yes they do...at least there isn't a faceless man....there is a faceless man!?!"

The scene degenerates into open brawling in the street. You quickly tire of slap fighting each other in the middle of a sandstorm and pick yourselves up from the sandy street. It's pointless to try and dust off as sand is everywhere...and it chaffs. One of your numbers doesn't rise from the street, in fact he's not moving at all.

XXXXXX is dead. He was XXXXXX.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 02 July 2009 - 12:35 AM

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:56 AM

morgoth45 said:

Alright, in case of L-1, esp. at night while I'm in bed, ninja provisional on Slick. Remember, this is ONLY if I'm at L-1.

Err I think I replied...anyways I can't accept any provisional regarding that you must be on to do the deed.

Crap. Why is that, may I ask?

It is difficult to manage reactive provisionals like that and it ultimately requires me to be the judge of when to trigger it meaning I have to be paying attention to the thread instead of the player.

#32 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:29 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 1 2009, 07:25 PM, said:

Vengeance said:

I like it...

I do think that Slick was laying it on a bit thick with the quotes. But if I hadn't been posting from my phone earlier then I probably would have pulled in some Hadiths myself.... I will be watching him though. Right now Dibs seems to be playing it a bit tight. He usually does that when he has a role. So he bears watching also. Then we have Morgy who can never be trusted ever. Next is Bgwan who was on and posting all day but was basically just replying to people never really said anything but as it is still early in day one that isn't anything to go by. Drone will be interesting.... I think that for me to do the most damage and have the best shot to take out a killer I need to live for as long as possible..... Perhaps I should ignore the game for 3 days then come on and blow up the person who is trying to get me lynched for not playing... :p love ya Gem... :p

Ok that is most of my thought so far. I am a firm believer that games don't really start till day 2. Cause that is when you actually have information to base things off of.

Ha, that was basically my strategy when I played the game! Well, after a 2-day spam-fest, that was my strategy for day 3. And unlike Gem, when I did it it worked!
Evil is on the rise!

#33 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:33 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 1 2009, 08:33 PM, said:

The day moves quickly. The infernal sun beats down on you baking your brain inside your skull. A sandstorm blows in during the early afternoon, breaking the heat, but scouring your face with biting sand. Tension runs high, nerves are frayed.

"Hey, who is the new guy?"

"There is a new guy? He must be the infidel we should lynch him!"

"You really think?"

"Nah but we lynch all new guys as a matter of principle, besides he didn't even know the meaning of OMGUS he's a real joker..."

"Yes, a regular Jester he is...."

"Wait, who said Jester..."

A chorus of voices join in all at once, quite hard to make out.

"There's a Jester....there's not a Jester...there's always a Jester...but but they have to tell us there is a Jester...no they don't...yes they do...at least there isn't a faceless man....there is a faceless man!?!"

The scene degenerates into open brawling in the street. You quickly tire of slap fighting each other in the middle of a sandstorm and pick yourselves up from the sandy street. It's pointless to try and dust off as sand is everywhere...and it chaffs. One of your numbers doesn't rise from the street, in fact he's not moving at all.

XXXXXX is dead. He was XXXXXX.

Do you honestly believe this day is going to end in a lynch?
Evil is on the rise!

#34 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:47 AM

I bet you 1 virgin it does.

#35 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:30 AM

That's an easy bet for Breadmaster to take. He can just give you himself.

BURN.

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:52 AM

Okay I owe Bread a virgin.

M45 - can't hold his load.

Err I think I replied...anyways I can't accept any provisional regarding that you must be on to do the deed.

Crap. Why is that, may I ask?

It is difficult to manage reactive provisionals like that and it ultimately requires me to be the judge of when to trigger it meaning I have to be paying attention to the thread instead of the player.

Ok, well, because I'll be sleeping almost until my game starts, and I have to go to bed now, ninja Drone. Just do it. Now. Ninja Drone.

okie dokie!

#37 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:08 AM

Sent a note to Silencer regarding his message.

The sandstorm howls throughout the night. Piles of sand swirl in through every crack in the building you are holed up in. Sleep is near an impossibility, every creak or random noise in the night makes you jump thinking the American is coming through the door for you. Hours that seem like days finally pass as the sandstorm starts to abate and you can see pink in the sky heralding the sunrise. Another day in paradise, and the soldier is still out there somewhere.

#38 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:16 AM

Yep. m45 is officially the worst Mafia player on this forum.

Also, Silencer is on so I assume night will end soon, but he'll have to be careful to not appear active or he's gonna get boomed tomorrow.

#39 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:17 AM

silencer said:

Hiya, it's night now, would you like to send a radio message? I need the frequency as well if you do. You have 4 hours, but as always with night, the sooner the better.

Hrm, not sure quite yet. I'd probably be better off not sending one, but if I do, there is no way I'm sending one that contains real communications!

Oh, and is our shared vig BP still in effect? It said for "day one only" in the role PM - does that cover night one as well? Because then I'll feel really safe...

It fades at the start of Day 2. So yes you still have it for the moment.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 02 July 2009 - 05:17 AM

#40 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:36 AM

silencer said:

On frequency 2, please send the following (and only the following):

Greetings my fellow Jihadi!
It seems we have a rare opportunity at communications this night. I'm thinking that we should perhaps code each other's names into some posts somewhere, though reveals are forbidden, I'm not sure how far that rule applies...otherwise this shall be a very strange game indeed.
Sadly, we are, due to the foolishness of morgoth45, already down two brothers, but I suppose with only one enemy it wouldn't be fair if our own body count was not high, no?
Here is hoping to a glorious and swift victory for us all, my friend, and perhaps we should discuss who to vote for tomorrow?
PS - I have no idea why we have to go through this stupid frequency thing. Unless the American has a chance of listening in on our conversations or some stupid shit like that...
Meh.

^and only the stuff in the quotes, thanks.
And yes, I know we won't really be able to discuss who to vote for, I'm just, as you can see, playing it as if I'm on the Jihadi side. I was tempted to put my, or Morgoth's, name in there, but decided that would be tempting fate a [/i]bit[/i] too much, eh? :p
Anyway, sets us up for further comms of this kind later on.
ONLY WHAT IS IN THE QUOTE. OR I GET ANGRY.
<;,,,;> <- GRAWR

Done deal.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 02 July 2009 - 05:37 AM

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users