• Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

so this happened

This post has been edited by POOPOO MCBUMFACE: 05 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

#1142 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

I thought it was the masturbating bear from Conan u til I saw the lute.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#1143 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

Posted Image
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#1144 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

Hearthfire, for me, ended up being a little bit of a disappointment. Not totally, I'm still glad i bought it, but...meh.

Yeah, you get a much bigger house than you can buy anywhere. And you can choose 3 wings of your house between 3 choices each. Maybe i was expecting too much, but there's no design element at all. All the houses are exactly the same design and I was expecting to be able to decide where stuff goes and how much of each thing i want in a room. But its all predetermined to go in a certain spot.

All in all, not bad, but nothing exciting either.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#1145 User is offline   Soulcrusher 

• Sergeant

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

Been smashing Oblivion recently, the graphic mod packs are sahh sexy.

When I started the game for the first time I got a Quest straight after coming out of the sewers, turned out to be the expansion pack hahaha, which I didn't know at the time, and have now beaten and am back onto the main story xD Really enjoying this game, I played Skyrim about a year or so ago and I loved it so decided to get into the other Elder Scrolls games ^^ Goodtimes

#1146 User is offline   Captain Beardface 

• Mason of Serc
  • Interests:Rugby, Darts, Quality Beer, Heavy Metal... Hard Rock in general

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:53 PM

Still enthralled with Skyrim, the only game I've been playing for 6 months, when I have the time... damn full time job and graduate classes. I haven't gotten either DLCs yet but in the next week or 2 want to get at least Dawngaurd
Monsignor:...Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.
Connor: [as the brothers exit the church] I do believe the monsignor's finally got the point.
Murphy: Aye.

Boondock Saints

#1147 User is offline   Avatar 

• High Fist

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

This DLC looks nice: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=xSq9euh91n4

#1148 User is offline   Jakovasaurus 

• Emperor

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostAvatar, on 05 November 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Looks sweet! I got the Dawnguard dlc and it was okay, not outstanding. I passed on the Hearthfire dlc because it looked like it entailed only upgrading skills so you can build your own house (no side quests). This one looks like the best of the lot so far (based on the trailer).

#1149 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Hearthfire is money for what mods have been doing for some time :)

Dawnguard I liked. Much more than I expected, actually, in the sense how it involved snow elf lore and everything. Very nicely done.

This new DLC looks allright. I might even get it. If I can, damn you restrictions.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#1150 User is offline   Defiance 

• Vicariously I live while the whole world dies
  • Interests:Malazan, RPGs, writing

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Nostalgia levels are through the roof. A return to Morrowind's Solstheim? Hell yes.
uhm, that should be 'stuff.' My stiff is never nihilistic.
~Steven Erikson

Mythwood: Play-by-post RP board.

#1151 User is offline   Stalker 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

Sweet trailer, looking forward to this dlc. Several new enemies, new weapons, Morrowind without subpar graphics, oh hell yes!

#1152 User is offline   Defiance 

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

If Morrowind's graphics bother you, you can download Morrowind overhaul. It makes the game stand up pretty well to modern-day standards, although the character models/animations are still noticeably dated.
~Steven Erikson

#1153 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

View PostDefiance, on 06 November 2012 - 01:18 AM, said:

If Morrowind's graphics bother you, you can download Morrowind overhaul. It makes the game stand up pretty well to modern-day standards, although the character models/animations are still noticeably dated.

What he said. It should also be noted that with the Morrowind overhaul you can reach insane amounts of viewing distance - as far as being able to see the Red Mountain from Vivec on a clear day without a hassle... pretty much if it's in your line of sight, you can see it, albeit at greatly reduced detail, of course. It actually is quite enlightening to look upon Vvardenfell like this.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#1154 User is offline   Jakovasaurus 

• Emperor

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

Just got into the Dragonborn DLC. Already found an Easter egg that references the movie Twister. See if you can find it. Posted Image #WinkWinkNudgeNudge.

#1155 User is offline   Defiance 

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Without spoiling anything, how is the DLC? Are people who loved Morrowind architecture and Solstheim in general going to be pleased?
~Steven Erikson

#1156 User is offline   Jakovasaurus 

• Emperor

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:54 AM

^^^ It's the best DLC so far for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. <<<<<< No spoils. #Triumphant!

#1157 User is offline   Stalker 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:24 AM

That isn't saying much, but it is true. Definitely worth getting.

#1158 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

As the resident Lord of Elder Scrolls Rants, I feel compelled to share this marvellous video. While it unfortunately doesn't touch upon some of the elements I personally feel are very important (he mentions many of these at around 6-7 minutes) it does a great job in elaborating on the points it does raise.

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#1159 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

Ive got halo 4, hitman absolution and resident evil 6 to play. Ive done the halo campaign which was epic but ive jst decided to start a new skyrim file at the same time i need to update my cv and upload it to jobsites.

Sensible tiam is sensible....

#1160 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Cinematic teaser trailer... or something like that... for Elder Scrolls Online.

I cannot for the life of me understand what the point of this game is and this trailer didn't help. At least with something like the Old Republic Trailer you got an understanding of there being two sides and what they were fighting for. This? I have no idea. There is a castle. That has werewolves under it. And there's this assassin guy trying to storm the place and then an elf walks out and bumps into some guys who dug themselves out of the ground and then they have a mexican stand off. What is this? What is it about?

I hope Bethesda at least manages to make the money back they spend on developing the MMO but I wouldn't get my hopes up. If I had stock in Bethesda I would sell now.

Share this topic:

• 68 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

9 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users