• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 43 Elysium ALL HAIL HETAN

#41 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

Yeah, few more people showing up.

And J_slr(mockra) gets such a cool ability, looking forward to seeing it used. Here's hoping he picks a catgory like "penis euphemisms" for someones every second word. Even better if he picks Bent(telas) who has been telling us all how much free time he has. I'm hoping he picks an active player.

I assume the people are allowed to reveal that they've been forced?

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#42 User is offline   Grief 

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

You may want to get on thread and defend your reputation.

Before I cave in, hop into PS, and pretend to be you :unworthy:

Cougar said:

worry said:

#43 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:44 PM

Alt146/meanas

Couldn't resist making me play the harlotty type of Vampire, couldn't you? Had some hope you'd let me play a Bruja. Oh well, at the very least, I'm refined... but of course that's going to be 'mistaken' once again by the norwegian

sorry to dissapoint, but none of your adoring fans (morgy, Yellow) are playing in this

as for the role... well, I laughed, true.
but it was completely random. I don't believe in assigning roles

-ment

J_slr /mockra

Lasombra Antitribu (Anarch)
Most Lasombra are found within the ranks of the Sabbat, serving as its administrative leaders. Yours was a different fate, however, and now you are forced to seek refuge among the White fangs.
Your mastery of your Clan's abilities to manipulate the very shadows themselves allow you to force a player of your choice to be silenced during either day or night. The order must be sent in before the given game phase begins. You may not silence anyone during the first day/night. This power can be used once in 2 days/nights.
When a player is silenced, he or she may still post, but every second/third word (your choice) must be a word in a category of your choosing. (keep it tasteful, please!)

First off, what are the chances, this alt 2 games in a row! No one will know it is me

Secondly what do you mean word in a category of your choosing?
An example would be nice

Oh and let me get this straight, I can only use my power every 2nd 36 hour period?

yes, about the timing.

category: cars, plants/animals/countries, etc. nouns only,
since this game's a remake of asylum, and people kept assuming someone was silencing them, i thought, "why not?"

originally I was going to make them use African and Asian capitals at the beginning and end of every word, but then I thought I'd give you some choice.

Sorry about lack of FM pm... but such was the draw.

hope you have fun.

-ment

OOO!!! I remember the Asylum! This is going to be awesome!!!

oh, boy, lol

Bent/Telas

Malkavian (Anarch)
All Malkavians carry a single curse through their bloodline—they are all incurably insane. You and your twin Liosan did not escape this fate. Despite this, you are capable of communicating with them at any time through your clan's version of telepathy.

Every night, the two of you can collectively ask the voices in your head to give the allegiance of one of the players.
Alternatively, before day ends, you may choose a player's name and submit it to the mods. The targeted player will be unable to communicate off thread during the night.

Quick question...the last bit...does that mean that they wont be able to comuunicate off thread during the night (32 hours) or the night (4 hours). I assume its the first, but want to make sure.

it's the second (4h)
in mechanics, I mean night as in "time when actions go through"--so your action would make sure that they can't coordinate, for example, :unworthy:

-ment

Vengeance/serc

So how am I doing so far...

loving it.
the part about me got a bit long-winded, but other than that, awesome, :thumbs:

-ment
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#44 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:45 PM

meanas/Alt146

Salubri (Anarch)

Yours is a clan of healers, greatly respected in the older times. However, your reputation was smeared during the middle ages by a well-place rumour. Now, you are hunted by the Camarilla to near extinction. You have come to the White Fangs seeking sanctuary.

Every night, you may submit a name of a player to the mods. That player will then be healed

Just to make sure, the anarchs are 'town' right? Hmm, healer. I assume I cant heal myself. Also, I have awesome whisky smile.gif

sigh, yes, anarch = town. I added that in the rules, in caps.
and, no, no self-healing.

-ment

Hehe, sorry - last time I thought marines were separate from town and it got me lynched, just making extra sure wink.gif

Latest from Malt146...

-grief.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#45 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

Tennes/?? will check later

Toreador. (anarch)

Your clan is what people think of when they think of Succubi. Refened and delicate, yours is an artistic spirit, enamoured with beauty. Your appearance reflects this, and despite the cloac concealing your identity, other Kindred feel instant sympathy towards you. It thus takes an extra vote to lynch you.

hmm, I was looking for something a little more interesting but I suppose this is kinda RI +, since anyone wanting to lynch will be able to pull it off. This is a good passive power for endgame though, if I make it there, with allies still alive.

luck of the draw, my friend.
couldn't give everyone super powers, some must be RIs, or close to them, at least.

#46 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:50 PM

View PostGrief, on Apr 16 2009, 09:40 PM, said:

Yeah, few more people showing up.

And J_slr(mockra) gets such a cool ability, looking forward to seeing it used. Here's hoping he picks a catgory like "penis euphemisms" for someones every second word. Even better if he picks Bent(telas) who has been telling us all how much free time he has. I'm hoping he picks an active player.

I assume the people are allowed to reveal that they've been forced?

of course
I did ask J_Slr to keep it tasteful, though

as for my rep--w/e, I enjoy good RP, and it's been a while since we've had a game with it.

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:55 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 16 2009, 08:48 PM, said:

luck of the draw, my friend.
couldn't give everyone super powers, some must be RIs, or close to them, at least.

Yeah, there isn't heroes, where everyone was either Sylar or Peter :unworthy:

#48 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

Telas/Bent:

Malkavian (Anarch)
All Malkavians carry a single curse through their bloodline—they are all incurably insane. You and your twin Liosan did not escape this fate. Despite this, you are capable of communicating with them at any time through your clan's version of telepathy.

Every night, the two of you can collectively ask the voices in your head to give the allegiance of one of the players.
Alternatively, before day ends, you may choose a player's name and submit it to the mods. The targeted player will be unable to communicate off thread during the night.

Quick question...the last bit...does that mean that they wont be able to comuunicate off thread during the night (32 hours) or the night (4 hours). I assume its the first, but want to make sure.

it's the second (4h)
in mechanics, I mean night as in "time when actions go through"--so your action would make sure that they can't coordinate, for example,

-ment

Did I ever tell you that you are probably the most intelligent person I know? By the way, that means I think my role and that of the as yet un named Liosans is freaking AWESOME! Thanks Ment...

PS Obi is Serc.

lol, what can I say? *bows*
-ment

#49 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

more Venge/serc

loving it.

-ment

Yeah it was starting to turn into a novel. I was bored and nobody else was on. Well now that people are showing up I guess it is time to get down to the nitty gritty.

well, it's been a while since we had some proper RP that wasn't entirely spam in the opening game.

glad to see I was able to bring that back.
-ment

#50 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

shouldn't play/mod Mafia if he can't enjoy a little teasing wink.gif
I'm quite surprised by the amount of people who know something about Vampire... had to dig out my copy of The Requiem to look some stuff up. Does Succubus equal Toreador or Ventrue?

Grief is also in PS at the moment, and made the Kud XII comment tongue.gif

And don't worry, I don't mind teasing, i'll just make fun of you in spoilers tongue.gif.
Or modkill you of course wink.gif

As to your question, it should be in your pm.

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:07 PM

Masquerade is the version that's been used before Requiem replaced it.

but yeah, Toreador bloodline was recreated as Succubus.

#52 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:08 PM

Well, he's saying his pm just says Succubus, so i've asked him to send me it.

#53 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

Problem solved, something to do with pm colours...

#54 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:11 PM

yeah, Kurt was using that weird ghostly skin

-ment

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 16 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

#55 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:16 PM

more Serc/venge

loving it.

-ment

Yeah it was starting to turn into a novel. I was bored and nobody else was on. Well now that people are showing up I guess it is time to get down to the nitty gritty.

well, it's been a while since we had some proper RP that wasn't entirely spam in the opening game.

glad to see I was able to bring that back.
-ment

I guess my real challenge will be to keep a higher post count then you two. Something tells me that I will fail miserably.

Also Gamelon = Tapper

they both made themselves blindingly obvious

anyhow, dead hours should fare this game, because we have 3 Cali players to keep playing in that time.

#56 User is offline   Grief 

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

I'm usually rubbish at alt guesses, so probably wouldn't get them.

Cougar said:

worry said:

#57 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:20 PM

really? who else would start making fun of me? only venge

Who else would bring up Morgy so much? only tapper or yellow, lol

-ment

#58 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

That's true.
I usually don't put much effort into alt guesses though, so miss the details.

#59 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

And why am I not surprised that upon checking, Tennes is Stalker :unworthy:

#60 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:23 PM

Btw, did you send Bubba a pm asking if he wanted to play, or just shin and Morg45?

Share this topic:

• 36 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users