• Group: Game alts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:18 PM

View PostKorlat, on Apr 16 2009, 06:16 PM, said:

View PostTelas, on Apr 17 2009, 12:07 AM, said:

Here I am ..but I see I forgot to log in invisible. Be right back

"Blahhhh"

Blaahhhh"

"BLLAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

~Old vampires FTW! What was that guys name? Belosi, maybe?

Last game the guy that logged in visible was an old pro trying to play the noob game, so counter-strategy suggests pros wouldn't do that this game, but a pro could know that and thus try it again, but he could know that would be known and not do it.

Ah back to the comfort of WIFOM and away from the creepy draining of nine year-olds, I feel better now.

But you sir, might have just read the last game, pretending to be a noob that was in that game, hiding behind the fact that I might be a pro, hiding behind a noob, like a pro, only instead I am a noob.

Right

#82 User is offline   Shadow 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:18 PM

I'm still rather lost here story-wise.

#83 User is offline   Korvalain 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:19 PM

Viking vampire hunting the red whale checking in. Call me fishmael.

(Will be lurking on and off for the next couple hours then actually playing)

#84 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:20 PM

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 06:16 PM, said:

Telas, you know the story?

R U refing the book? (NO)

Or the spam? (YES)

They are seperate. The spam is about ment being in the contest and Grief liking men. The other stuff about the actual RPing Serc was doing, might have been book, but seemed random and was probably just rp spam.

#85 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:23 PM

I put the little temptress to bed for a little while so I am back to further stimulate your minds with tales of debauchery and slaughter.

Some time ago I was wondering around a battlefield in northern Italy. I stumbled upon a soldier who had lost part of his legs in some kind of explosion. Now that is a common occurrence you might say and I would agree with you. However this time the fellow didn't seem to bleed out. I looked at him and realized that he was part lycan. I dragged him into a farm house on the edge of the battle. Imagine my delight when I realized that he had no idea why he wasn't dying right away. I can still hear his screams of terror/pain when I sunk the meat hook into his back and hosted him up. After I ripped his legs all the way off I was able to fully bath in lycan blood. He lasted for 2 full days. I have never felt so clean as I did after I absorbed his blood through my skin.

#86 Guest_Barghast_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

View PostTelas, on Apr 16 2009, 05:20 PM, said:

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 06:16 PM, said:

Telas, you know the story?

R U refing the book? (NO)

Or the spam? (YES)

They are seperate. The spam is about ment being in the contest and Grief liking men. The other stuff about the actual RPing Serc was doing, might have been book, but seemed random and was probably just rp spam.

Hold your horses, I am just curious if you know anything worthwhile.

#87 Guest_Barghast_*

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

I put the little temptress to bed for a little while so I am back to further stimulate your minds with tales of debauchery and slaughter.

Some time ago I was wondering around a battlefield in northern Italy. I stumbled upon a soldier who had lost part of his legs in some kind of explosion. Now that is a common occurrence you might say and I would agree with you. However this time the fellow didn't seem to bleed out. I looked at him and realized that he was part lycan. I dragged him into a farm house on the edge of the battle. Imagine my delight when I realized that he had no idea why he wasn't dying right away. I can still hear his screams of terror/pain when I sunk the meat hook into his back and hosted him up. After I ripped his legs all the way off I was able to fully bath in lycan blood. He lasted for 2 full days. I have never felt so clean as I did after I absorbed his blood through my skin.

Sorry, whut?

#88 User is offline   Shadow 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:24 PM

Serc's clearly just being retarded.

#89 Guest_Barghast_*

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:26 PM

And creepy.

#90 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:28 PM

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

Sorry, whut?

Are you saying that you have never feasted on the blood of our eternal enemy's the Lycan? Does my story of rejoicing in the bathing of a unknown lycans blood not warm your blood. If this is the case then perhaps we have already found one of the interlopers. As such I shall be happy to dispatch you so that we can get on with our training.

#91 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:28 PM

View PostShadow, on Apr 16 2009, 06:18 PM, said:

My opinion (which is probably wrong)

Victory conditions:
Anarchs (AKA: THE TOWN) remove all non-anarchs
Camarilla: Be the last ones standing
Baali: be the last ones standing
Sabbat: Achieve majority.

3 killer factions - Camarilla, Baali, Sabbat (hereafter reffed as C.B.S) 2 kills everyone but themselves (C's and B's) One kills everyone and gains majority (possibly recruits)

1 town faction - Anarchs (reffed as A's) Lynches and uses actions to kill everyone until they win.

REVEALS: you may reveal your faction and your role. you MAY NOT reveal the name of your CLAN, as stated in your PM. Failure to follow this rule will result in immideate modkill

This suggests cult. but again, I'm just guessing. As to the Story, find your faction (C.B.S.A) and do what you have to to win. Nothing else really matters, unless there is a cult, but that was never mentioned, and Ment said we over analyze things so may have expceted this type of thinking. I am going to assume, no cult, until info says otherwise.

#92 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:30 PM

View PostShadow, on Apr 16 2009, 05:24 PM, said:

Serc's clearly just being retarded.

Says the guy who's only contribution is to complain about not understanding what is going on. Do you not know that you are a vampire who is at the castle of one of the greatest hunters of lycan ever. Are you like Barghast not really her to learn the best and fastest ways to both defend yourself against them and to hunt them down like the mangy dogs that they are.

#93 User is offline   Shadow 

• Recruit

Ok, well
to keep this game going, I'm Mohinder. Discuss.

#94 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 06:28 PM, said:

. As such I shall be happy to dispatch you so that we can get on with our training.

I wonder if this is enforced roleplay. Better pressure him and see if he can willingly stop.

Vote Serc

#95 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:32 PM

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 05:26 PM, said:

And creepy.

You are a vampire or at least look like you aren't a lycan. The more you deny that you have a need to feed and to enjoy inflicting pain the more you seem like you don't belong.

#96 Guest_Barghast_*

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:33 PM

And he's really creepy too.

#97 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Brother _________

We have received your last report. This new advance in our Art will undoubtedly prove most useful—we finally have found the way to draw the sheep of the Camarilla onto the true path of Kaine. The designs you weave will leave the sheep no choice but to follow.

That is why I turn to you with regards to this next assignment. We have tracked down a pair of the accursed Baali.The demon-worshippers have attempted to establish themselves in Budapest, but we have driven them out. The coven was destroyed, exept for 2 Kindred. We chased them, but they broke through the cordon into the White fangs free ground.

Your task is simple. You [b]nad [/b]your cell will infiltrate the keep as novices. You will then use your new craft to eliminate the demon-worshippers, as well as that nest of discontent.

Signed _______

Theres something very bad going to happen.

#98 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

View PostTelas, on Apr 16 2009, 06:28 PM, said:

View PostShadow, on Apr 16 2009, 06:18 PM, said:

My opinion (which is probably wrong)

Victory conditions:
Anarchs (AKA: THE TOWN) remove all non-anarchs
Camarilla: Be the last ones standing
Baali: be the last ones standing
Sabbat: Achieve majority.

3 killer factions - Camarilla, Baali, Sabbat (hereafter reffed as C.B.S) 2 kills everyone but themselves (C's and B's) One kills everyone and gains majority (possibly recruits)

1 town faction - Anarchs (reffed as A's) Lynches and uses actions to kill everyone until they win.

REVEALS: you may reveal your faction and your role. you MAY NOT reveal the name of your CLAN, as stated in your PM. Failure to follow this rule will result in immideate modkill

This suggests cult. but again, I'm just guessing. As to the Story, find your faction (C.B.S.A) and do what you have to to win. Nothing else really matters, unless there is a cult, but that was never mentioned, and Ment said we over analyze things so may have expceted this type of thinking. I am going to assume, no cult, until info says otherwise.

My suggestion was to take out Sabbat first simply because of the potential recruitment being a huge factor in a win condition... original story gives the impression that more than one Sabbat is here (you and your cell will infiltrate the keep...), but maybe only the 'leader' can recruit. I'd say, find that guy and get rid of him fast.

Also, awesome cross-post referring to the same line, although I was kind enough to correct it...

This post has been edited by Silanah: 16 April 2009 - 10:34 PM

#99 Guest_Barghast_*

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:35 PM

I'm with you Silanah, but it's not like he's gonna jump out and say "here, guys".

#100 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:36 PM

View PostTelas, on Apr 16 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 06:28 PM, said:

. As such I shall be happy to dispatch you so that we can get on with our training.

I wonder if this is enforced roleplay. Better pressure him and see if he can willingly stop.

Vote Serc

Yes put pressure on me and defend your partner Barghast. For I am obviously the one who doesn't belong in a house full of vampires. I see that you would rather attempt to kill a vampire who has applied and fought to be here then someone who obviously stumbled in off of the street. Well I have just managed to convince my self of Barghasts guilt.

Vote Barghast

Share this topic:

• 84 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users