• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 43 Vampire madness Game thread

#121 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:07 PM

But DAMN he's got some balls to stand up to two early votes!

#122 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:07 PM

I must head out for a few hours.

I leave you in the capable hands of my co-mod

behave yourselves

-ment
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#123 Guest_Barghast_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:08 PM

View PostSilanah, on Apr 16 2009, 06:03 PM, said:

View PostShadow, on Apr 16 2009, 06:57 PM, said:

Where were lycans involved? I thought we were all vampires.

Unless there's something we don't know about...
I doubt Serc is actually referring to any kind of Lycans, TBH. I'd actually suspect he's probably in the majority faction since he feels comfortable throwing out an early non-OMGUS vote.

Or that's what he wants us to think. Just saying.

#124 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:11 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 06:28 PM, said:

Are you saying that you have never feasted on the blood of our eternal enemy's the Lycan? Does my story of rejoicing in the bathing of a unknown lycans blood not warm your blood. If this is the case then perhaps we have already found one of the interlopers. As such I shall be happy to dispatch you so that we can get on with our training.

FYI here's his 'question' to you...

And yes, I agree he could easily be playing with the wine.

#125 User is offline   Korvalain 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:12 PM

Welcome to the game, Hood's Path! Hope you have an enjoyable experience so you'll join us more often in the future! Everyone, be nice to Hood's Path, at least for the first few days

#126 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:13 PM

View PostKorvalain, on Apr 16 2009, 07:12 PM, said:

Welcome to the game, Hood's Path! Hope you have an enjoyable experience so you'll join us more often in the future! Everyone, be nice to Hood's Path, at least for the first few days

I'm all for welcoming people but he still hasn't said anything!

#127 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:14 PM

As it is obvious that if you are a vampire someone took pity on you and turned you even though you weren't a peak specimen or fully functional mentally. I shall highlight my questions.

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 05:28 PM, said:

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

I put the little temptress to bed for a little while so I am back to further stimulate your minds with tales of debauchery and slaughter.

Some time ago I was wondering around a battlefield in northern Italy. I stumbled upon a soldier who had lost part of his legs in some kind of explosion. Now that is a common occurrence you might say and I would agree with you. However this time the fellow didn't seem to bleed out. I looked at him and realized that he was part lycan. I dragged him into a farm house on the edge of the battle. Imagine my delight when I realized that he had no idea why he wasn't dying right away. I can still hear his screams of terror/pain when I sunk the meat hook into his back and hosted him up. After I ripped his legs all the way off I was able to fully bath in lycan blood. He lasted for 2 full days. I have never felt so clean as I did after I absorbed his blood through my skin.

Sorry, whut?

Are you saying that you have never feasted on the blood of our eternal enemy's the Lycan?
Does my story of rejoicing in the bathing of a unknown lycans blood not warm your blood. If this is the case then perhaps we have already found one of the interlopers. As such I shall be happy to dispatch you so that we can get on with our training.

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 05:32 PM, said:

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 05:26 PM, said:

And creepy.

You are a vampire or at least look like you aren't a lycan. The more you deny that you have a need to feed and to enjoy inflicting pain the more you seem like you don't belong.

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 05:36 PM, said:

View PostTelas, on Apr 16 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

. As such I shall be happy to dispatch you so that we can get on with our training.

I wonder if this is enforced roleplay. Better pressure him and see if he can willingly stop.

Vote Serc

Yes put pressure on me and defend your partner Barghast. For I am obviously the one who doesn't belong in a house full of vampires. I see that you would rather attempt to kill a vampire who has applied and fought to be here then someone who obviously stumbled in off of the street. Well I have just managed to convince my self of Barghasts guilt.

Vote Barghast

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 05:43 PM, said:

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 05:39 PM, said:

Wait...what? What am I guilty of exactly?

Edit: X-post! :p

Ah good then I don't need to reply because you can obviously go back and see where I asked you several pointed questions. Then noted your failure to respond and thus placed my vote.

When you cross posted I thought that for sure you could read and so did not make this the first time around.

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 06:07 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 05:56 PM, said:

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 05:52 PM, said:

Hey Serc, I'm not all for spraying blood all over the floor, like you are, but I can show my fangs too, if necessary. And frankly I don't like your tone.

vote Serc

For being a pretentious asshole.

Ahhh the little lycan can get up and dance. Well done it certainly is OMGUS or anything. :D :D :D

I have noticed that you still haven't answered my question. Now why is that. Trying to come up with an answer that will be believe able.

I haven't noticed any questions. Your vote is way more omgus than mine, by the way.

Your RP is making me suspicious. What's your play here?

Do you know what Omgus is? If so then how is me voting for you then you voting for me OMGUS on my part.

#128 Guest_Barghast_*

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:16 PM

View PostSilanah, on Apr 16 2009, 06:11 PM, said:

Are you saying that you have never feasted on the blood of our eternal enemy's the Lycan? Does my story of rejoicing in the bathing of a unknown lycans blood not warm your blood. If this is the case then perhaps we have already found one of the interlopers. As such I shall be happy to dispatch you so that we can get on with our training.

My problem with his play is this: sure, as a town player one is more comfortable sticking the neck out, but why take the risk? After all there is a chance you end up on the day 1 train playing like this. No, I think it's more likely a non-town player would take the chance/risk playing like this, because he probably feel he has to do something.
I agree it's wifom, but it's my two cents.

#129 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:17 PM

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 06:08 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on Apr 16 2009, 06:03 PM, said:

View PostShadow, on Apr 16 2009, 06:57 PM, said:

Where were lycans involved? I thought we were all vampires.

Unless there's something we don't know about...
I doubt Serc is actually referring to any kind of Lycans, TBH. I'd actually suspect he's probably in the majority faction since he feels comfortable throwing out an early non-OMGUS vote.

Or that's what he wants us to think. Just saying.

Just saying what. You haven't said anything. You are faithfully trying to follow along while not actually saying anything. You are showing your supposed helpfulness by pointing out that yes we don't know who people are. Have you actually made a post that made any attempt to demonstrate critical thinking skills or just your placid following skills. None that I can see or think of.

#130 Guest_Barghast_*

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:17 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 06:14 PM, said:

Do you know what Omgus is? If so then how is me voting for you then you voting for me OMGUS on my part.

Because you voted for me because I apparently didn't say 'blood' enough times?

#131 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:18 PM

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 06:16 PM, said:

My problem with his play is this: sure, as a town player one is more comfortable sticking the neck out, but why take the risk? After all there is a chance you end up on the day 1 train playing like this. No, I think it's more likely a non-town player would take the chance/risk playing like this, because he probably feel he has to do something.

From what I have been able to see those are the only cents your master gave you when he turned you.

#132 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:19 PM

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 06:17 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 06:14 PM, said:

Because you voted for me because I apparently didn't say 'blood' enough times?

No I voted for you because you ignored my question. I ask a question then if the person who I asked it of ignores it or doesn't give a satisfactory answer then I vote. For your information OMGUS stand for OH MY GOD YOU SUCK no pun intended.

#133 Guest_Barghast_*

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:20 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 06:18 PM, said:

View PostBarghast, on Apr 16 2009, 06:16 PM, said:

From what I have been able to see those are the only cents your master gave you when he turned you.

There's such a thing as a master? Please do enlighten us.

Edit: x-post, yes I know what omgus stands for.

This post has been edited by Barghast: 16 April 2009 - 11:21 PM

#134 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:23 PM

I have arrived fellow Kindred

#135 User is offline   Shadow 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:23 PM

I'm fairly sure Serc is just being an RP-heavy douche atm...he'll get bored eventually.

#136 Guest_Barghast_*

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:24 PM

View PostShadow, on Apr 16 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

I'm fairly sure Serc is just being an RP-heavy douche atm...he'll get bored eventually.

A double douche with cheese on top.

#137 User is offline   Shadow 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:25 PM

In fact,

Vote Serc

#138 User is offline   Korvalain 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:29 PM

Arrrrrr ya mateys! The Pirampire be back aboard this here sailing castle of doom! I be catching up me salts and mooses but it do appear that the easterly winds of Serc be havin' a brigadoon with the coast of Barghast! Arrrr, there be termites in me wooden leg!

#139 User is offline   Shadow 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:29 PM

:D

You're kidding me.

#140 Guest_Barghast_*

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:30 PM

View PostShadow, on Apr 16 2009, 05:29 PM, said:

:D

You're kidding me.