• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 43 Vampire madness Game thread

#41 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

Sating your hunger mindlessly serves only the Beast. We must build our restrain to hold on to our humanity, little fledglings.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#42 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:01 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 09:55 PM, said:

View PostMeanas, on Apr 16 2009, 02:50 PM, said:

Greetings kindred, I see there is betrayal in the midst of our clan. Your stories are intruguing, alas it is many decades since I have had such wanderings. Currently I am exploring the one human invention that comes close to sating the hunger - that of the single malt.

Sounds like you are a diciple of the Viking Vampire. Oh the oceans of blood that you two must destroy in your quest to get drunk. Listen we are Vampires. Alcohol doesn't effect us.

Agh yes, but is the belief in drunkeness not enough. And it tastes so sweet. Although I admit I do not have access to the stocks he has. Or the neverending night of his winter domains.

/ooc and it was a gift from my girlfriend, goddamn I love single malt.

#43 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:02 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 16 2009, 09:59 PM, said:

Sating your hunger mindlessly serves only the Beast. We must build our restrain to hold on to our humanity, little fledglings.

/ooc hehe explain that to my girlfriend. I told her about the contest and she told me in no uncertain terms I better not enter :unworthy:

#44 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 16 2009, 02:59 PM, said:

Hold on to our Humanity. WTF? I thought that it made you sharper and meaner. Who would want to be human again. They are our cattle nothing more.

#45 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 09:59 PM, said:

View PostMeanas, on Apr 16 2009, 02:56 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on Apr 16 2009, 09:54 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on Apr 16 2009, 09:51 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 16 2009, 12:47 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on Apr 16 2009, 09:40 PM, said:

Wasn't that Kud the XIIIth? I heard he had invented that method because he couldn't talk his way into a virgin's bedroom if his life depended on it... He was commonly referred to as the Domesticated Farmer a few decades ago.

I'm sure I heard that was Kud XIIth... :unworthy:

No no, his sire was quite the womanizer. Maybe he took pity upon the poor ugly lad and turned him because of that, hoping to share his wisdom and lead the boy unto the path of debauchery and seduction. But last I heard, Kud XIII spent most of his time watching maidens bath in the lakes, styling himself their guardian, but never once sneaking up on them or approaching them with sweet seduction in mind.

Rumor has it that he still guards them in undeath, which is surprising since it is their purpose to sate our hunger.

Vote Kud XIII,

for not being a true vamp like the rest of our brethren.

edit: spelling fial

I heard he has enterd a contest in which he deliberate withholds himself from his hunger. The foolishness.

He has won those contest before. Beware the last time he destroyed 25 Vampires in a single feeding frenzy after. It does not do to hold him in disregard.

I have a great amount of respect for the bretheren Kud. Despite the fact that said loss of control was most shameful.

#46 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:04 PM

it is a sad thing when a king of the night like us has to restrain himself before releasing his urges, when half the pleasure is in the chase and in picking your little treat for the night. The woody taste of a virgin, or the rich bouquet of a slightly more experienced lady, ah, the choices.

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:05 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 09:03 PM, said:

Hold on to our Humanity. WTF? I thought that it made you sharper and meaner. Who would want to be human again. They are our cattle nothing more.

shows how inexperience you are in the ways of the Masquerade, :unworthy:
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#48 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:05 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 03:55 PM, said:

View PostMeanas, on Apr 16 2009, 02:50 PM, said:

Greetings kindred, I see there is betrayal in the midst of our clan. Your stories are intruguing, alas it is many decades since I have had such wanderings. Currently I am exploring the one human invention that comes close to sating the hunger - that of the single malt.

Sounds like you are a diciple of the Viking Vampire. Oh the oceans of blood that you two must destroy in your quest to get drunk. Listen we are Vampires. Alcohol doesn't effect us.

Maybe it was the Techno Viking Vampire...?

#49 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:06 PM

View PostMeanas, on Apr 16 2009, 03:03 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 09:59 PM, said:

View PostMeanas, on Apr 16 2009, 02:56 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on Apr 16 2009, 09:54 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on Apr 16 2009, 09:51 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 16 2009, 12:47 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on Apr 16 2009, 09:40 PM, said:

Wasn't that Kud the XIIIth? I heard he had invented that method because he couldn't talk his way into a virgin's bedroom if his life depended on it... He was commonly referred to as the Domesticated Farmer a few decades ago.

I'm sure I heard that was Kud XIIth... :unworthy:

No no, his sire was quite the womanizer. Maybe he took pity upon the poor ugly lad and turned him because of that, hoping to share his wisdom and lead the boy unto the path of debauchery and seduction. But last I heard, Kud XIII spent most of his time watching maidens bath in the lakes, styling himself their guardian, but never once sneaking up on them or approaching them with sweet seduction in mind.

Rumor has it that he still guards them in undeath, which is surprising since it is their purpose to sate our hunger.

Vote Kud XIII,

for not being a true vamp like the rest of our brethren.

edit: spelling fial

I heard he has enterd a contest in which he deliberate withholds himself from his hunger. The foolishness.

He has won those contest before. Beware the last time he destroyed 25 Vampires in a single feeding frenzy after. It does not do to hold him in disregard.

I have a great amount of respect for the bretheren Kud. Despite the fact that said loss of control was most shameful.

Well they lost. I don't know what was so shameful. Themse the risks of entering the contest. Total victory and power or annilation.

#50 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

It is good to see you all gather here, brethren, but now, I must depart in order to catch my query for the night. She likes to play games, the little minx... and she's lucky that I like that, too.

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

View PostTennes, on Apr 16 2009, 08:55 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 16 2009, 09:52 PM, said:

Disclaimer: while I enjoy good RP and am willing to be a subject of well-written satire, my co-mod may be more sensitive. anger him at your own risk, :unworthy:

-ment

I hear that HE is a fan of the male humans, if you know what I mean...

Ah foul lies, spread by foul liars indeed...

#52 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

Strange that. I also have to go and retrieve a wayward young thing. I shall speak with you all again after I satisfy her and my urges.

#53 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

Okay, so it looks like we're going to RP. Here's my initial go at it:
Forsooth! Wassup, Thou?

#54 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:16 PM

View PostSilanah, on Apr 16 2009, 10:15 PM, said:

Forsooth! Wassup, Thou?

Art thou a lycan? Or one of those modernised vampires the mortals are so keen to adulate in their bioscopes?

#55 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

not a wise decision to RP a werewolf in a castle of vampires who dedicate themselves to hunting werewolves.

-ment, is just saying...

#56 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

View PostMeanas, on Apr 16 2009, 04:16 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on Apr 16 2009, 10:15 PM, said:

Forsooth! Wassup, Thou?

Art thou a lycan? Or one of those modernised vampires the mortals are so keen to adulate in their bioscopes?

Uhhh, the latter. I'm like, tryin to fit into society, and like such as.

#57 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:31 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 10:03 PM, said:

Heretic! Such are the teachings of the Sabbat! :unworthy:
And the cattle are Kine you unlearned childe! :D

#58 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

Checking in, catching up.

#59 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:53 PM

boo

#60 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

Redacted from original scene and instructions...

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 15 2009, 10:49 PM, said:

---redacted---

Sabbat -- must achieve majority to win

The letter reads

Brother
Spoiler

We have received your last report. This new advance in our Art will undoubtedly prove most useful—we finally have found the way to draw the sheep of the Camarilla onto the true path of Kaine. The designs you weave will leave the sheep no choice but to follow.

That is why I turn to you with regards to this next assignment. We have tracked down a pair of the accursed Baali.The demon-worshippers have attempted to establish themselves in Budapest, but we have driven them out. The coven was destroyed, exept for 2 Kindred. We chased them, but they broke through the cordon into the White fangs free ground.

Your task is simple. You nad your cell will infiltrate the keep as novices. You will then use your new craft to eliminate the demon-worshippers, as well as that nest of discontent.

Signed
Spoiler

Camarilla -- last ones standing to win

Dear
Spoiler

Your previous services to the Camarilla have been invaluable, and it is your reputation that is the reason behind this summon. Our agent reported the existence of a new Baali cell in Budapest. Before we could carry out a proper operation, however, the Sabbat struck, and through their usual incompetence, the ringleaders broke free.we have reason to believe that a pair of them has sough refuge in the so-called "Free zone" in the domain of that malcontent Judas. As our best agent in the area, you are tasked with hunting down the demonic spawns and eradicating them. There are no doubts that once Judas finds out about their presence, the cordon will be closed, thus it is impossible to say if we will be able to provide additional assistance. Once the heinous Baali are eliminated, you are to eliminate the malcontents inside the keep. Bear in mind, the heretics are likely to be effective at disguising themselves, being able to mimic any Kindred they encounter. The have been on the Camarilla most wanted list for a while and their elimination is essential to the protection of the Masquerade.

We have full faith in your abilities

Spoiler
, Prince of
Spoiler

---redacted---

So we're looking at three different groups mixed in with the mass...

At least one Sabbat who will be converting us to his/their cause.
At least one Camarilla, who need(s) to wipe us out.
Precisely two Baali, who need to wipe us out.

I don't know much about the Vampire setting, so maybe someone more familiar can tell me if it's likely we're dealing with one super-powerful Camarilla who has the ability to be the last person standing (basically can only be lynched?), or if it's likely a small group. Also, any ideas on what the Baali could possibly do (can they disguise themselves as described in the above letter?) since they need to go a very long way in order to win (only 2 out of 21)?

I'd probably guess there are 12-14 Anarachs, 1-2 Sabbats (for now, obviously will grow) and 3-5 Camarillas with the 2 Baali.

This post has been edited by Silanah: 16 April 2009 - 09:09 PM

Share this topic:

• 84 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users