• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 43 Vampire madness Game thread

#21 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

Wasn't that Kud the XIIIth? I heard he had invented that method because he couldn't talk his way into a virgin's bedroom if his life depended on it... He was commonly referred to as the Domesticated Farmer a few decades ago.

#22 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:41 PM

Greetings my fellow kindred. Allow me to catch up an- O! Story time!

#23 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 12:38 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on Apr 16 2009, 02:31 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 12:10 PM, said:

Well so far this is a better time then when I slipped into that whore house disguised as a Nunnery. Who am I kidding so far that is the highlight of my life. Those girls kept me buys for weeks. A little nibble there a little nibble here, a tickle and tease. Squeals of pleasure in rooms with walls covered in blood. Good times my friends good times.

Tsk tsk, always the hungry one, weren't you? Me, I lasted months within a sultan's harem, my tongue and words smoother than their silks could ever be. I entered as a curiosity on display, a toy so to speak, and I was content as they came to investigate. When I left, the sultan's ten squealing wives were left heartbroken and enthralled. As a result, I ruled that little city from a distance for years, as the old bore couldn't resist their pleas.
Now that, my slippery friend, is what charm does for you, as opposed to slaughter and a few weeks of debauchery.

I don't know I have always tried to avoid staying in one place for long periods of time. Unless you have the entire populace under your thumb it tends to flash back on you and people come a hunting. I will have you know that I turned every single one of those wonderful little whores and I go back every so often. Those girls keep busy let me tell you.

Ah, well, you know. No-one ever thinks I'm a threat, especially after all the rumours spread by that Viking Vampire from up north, the one who is continuously boasting of his own skills whenever he is not drunk, which is about ten percent of the time. I just use that to my advantage, after all, who would hurt such a sumptuous treat like me? And then, the whispering starts....

#24 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

View PostGamelon, on Apr 16 2009, 02:40 PM, said:

Wasn't that Kud the XIIIth? I heard he had invented that method because he couldn't talk his way into a virgin's bedroom if his life depended on it... He was commonly referred to as the Domesticated Farmer a few decades ago.

You know I think that it was Kud the XIIIth. Thought highly of himself but refused to share. I never went back. Can't stand not sharing vamps.

#25 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:46 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 09:43 PM, said:

You know I think that it was Kud the XIIIth. Thought highly of himself but refused to share. I never went back. Can't stand not sharing vamps.

Shame, were you a pampered little childe in your youth?

#26 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

View PostGamelon, on Apr 16 2009, 02:43 PM, said:

Well so far this is a better time then when I slipped into that whore house disguised as a Nunnery. Who am I kidding so far that is the highlight of my life. Those girls kept me buys for weeks. A little nibble there a little nibble here, a tickle and tease. Squeals of pleasure in rooms with walls covered in blood. Good times my friends good times.

Tsk tsk, always the hungry one, weren't you? Me, I lasted months within a sultan's harem, my tongue and words smoother than their silks could ever be. I entered as a curiosity on display, a toy so to speak, and I was content as they came to investigate. When I left, the sultan's ten squealing wives were left heartbroken and enthralled. As a result, I ruled that little city from a distance for years, as the old bore couldn't resist their pleas.
Now that, my slippery friend, is what charm does for you, as opposed to slaughter and a few weeks of debauchery.

I don't know I have always tried to avoid staying in one place for long periods of time. Unless you have the entire populace under your thumb it tends to flash back on you and people come a hunting. I will have you know that I turned every single one of those wonderful little whores and I go back every so often. Those girls keep busy let me tell you.

Ah, well, you know. No-one ever thinks I'm a threat, especially after all the rumours spread by that Viking Vampire from up north, the one who is continuously boasting of his own skills whenever he is not drunk, which is about ten percent of the time. I just use that to my advantage, after all, who would hurt such a sumptuous treat like me? And then, the whispering starts....

Ahh yes the Blond Vampire I have had dealings with him before. The tragic thing is he is almost half as good as he says. I still dont' understand how he can ruin good blood by mixing it with whiskey. But he has been going for quite awhile so who am I to argue.

#27 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 12:43 PM, said:

I heard the village was burned all around him by the Golden Horde, and he now runs a scam as a soothsayer. He calls it a mentalist, though. Must give it to him, he knows how to dress up his ill fortune with a fancy title. Another little nasty rumour on the streets of Pest is that he picked up a boytoy addicted to black blood, going by the rather presumptuous name of Grief. Together, they may well be the source of this mess we find ourselves in...

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:47 PM

View PostGamelon, on Apr 16 2009, 09:40 PM, said:

I'm sure I heard that was Kud XIIth... :unworthy:
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#29 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:49 PM

View PostMockra, on Apr 16 2009, 02:46 PM, said:

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 09:43 PM, said:

Shame, were you a pampered little childe in your youth?

No actually I originally came from a big family. Me and my brothers shared everything. Like good older brothers they introduced me to all of the Maids.

#30 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:49 PM

View PostSerc, on Apr 16 2009, 12:46 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on Apr 16 2009, 02:43 PM, said:

Ahh yes the Blond Vampire I have had dealings with him before. The tragic thing is he is almost half as good as he says. I still dont' understand how he can ruin good blood by mixing it with whiskey. But he has been going for quite awhile so who am I to argue.

We all have been on the bad end of his schemes in the past, but if anything, one has to admit that the blood tastes all the sweeter once you succeed in outmaneuvering such an opponent in this ever shifiting game of guilt and pretense of innocence that we call The Night.

#31 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:50 PM

So this one time, while I was working as a hairdresser...

talk about some good feeding.

#32 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:50 PM

Greetings kindred, I see there is betrayal in the midst of our clan. Your stories are intruguing, alas it is many decades since I have had such wanderings. Currently I am exploring the one human invention that comes close to sating the hunger - that of the single malt.

#33 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:51 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 16 2009, 12:47 PM, said:

No no, his sire was quite the womanizer. Maybe he took pity upon the poor ugly lad and turned him because of that, hoping to share his wisdom and lead the boy unto the path of debauchery and seduction. But last I heard, Kud XIII spent most of his time watching maidens bath in the lakes, styling himself their guardian, but never once sneaking up on them or approaching them with sweet seduction in mind.

#34 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

Disclaimer: while I enjoy good RP and am willing to be a subject of well-written satire, my co-mod may be more sensitive. anger him at your own risk, :unworthy:

-ment
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#35 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:54 PM

View PostGamelon, on Apr 16 2009, 09:51 PM, said:

No no, his sire was quite the womanizer. Maybe he took pity upon the poor ugly lad and turned him because of that, hoping to share his wisdom and lead the boy unto the path of debauchery and seduction. But last I heard, Kud XIII spent most of his time watching maidens bath in the lakes, styling himself their guardian, but never once sneaking up on them or approaching them with sweet seduction in mind.

Rumor has it that he still guards them in undeath, which is surprising since it is their purpose to sate our hunger.

Vote Kud XIII,

for not being a true vamp like the rest of our brethren.

edit: spelling fial

This post has been edited by Tennes: 16 April 2009 - 07:54 PM

#36 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:55 PM

View PostMeanas, on Apr 16 2009, 02:50 PM, said:

Greetings kindred, I see there is betrayal in the midst of our clan. Your stories are intruguing, alas it is many decades since I have had such wanderings. Currently I am exploring the one human invention that comes close to sating the hunger - that of the single malt.

Sounds like you are a diciple of the Viking Vampire. Oh the oceans of blood that you two must destroy in your quest to get drunk. Listen we are Vampires. Alcohol doesn't effect us.

#37 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:55 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 16 2009, 09:52 PM, said:

Disclaimer: while I enjoy good RP and am willing to be a subject of well-written satire, my co-mod may be more sensitive. anger him at your own risk, :unworthy:

-ment

I hear that HE is a fan of the male humans, if you know what I mean...

#38 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:56 PM

You see what I choose for you to see, and you hear what I choose for you to hear, fledglings.

The masquerade hides greatest truths from you, untill you prove yourself to be ready and worthy.

#39 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:56 PM

View PostTennes, on Apr 16 2009, 09:54 PM, said:

Rumor has it that he still guards them in undeath, which is surprising since it is their purpose to sate our hunger.

Vote Kud XIII,

I heard he has enterd a contest in which he deliberate withholds himself from his hunger. The foolishness.

#40 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

View PostMeanas, on Apr 16 2009, 02:56 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on Apr 16 2009, 09:54 PM, said:

Vote Kud XIII,

I heard he has enterd a contest in which he deliberate withholds himself from his hunger. The foolishness.

He has won those contest before. Beware the last time he destroyed 25 Vampires in a single feeding frenzy after. It does not do to hold him in disregard.

Share this topic:

• 84 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users