Malazan Empire: Weird News Story Du Jour - Malazan Empire

• 38 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Weird News Story Du Jour One thread to bring them all and in the darkness ... wtf?

#381 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:10 AM

But it did include that consolation prize
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#382 User is offline   Shiara 

• High Scribe of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:34 AM

A golden tail of Beyoncé’s bootylicious fly

A previously un-named species of horse fly whose appearance is dominated by its glamorous golden lower abdomen has been named in honour of American pop diva, Beyoncé.

news@CSIRO has sought a response from Beyoncé about the great honour bestowed upon her but is yet to recieve a response. A member of the former group Destiny’s Child, that recorded the 2001 hit single, Bootylicious, Beyoncé has recently had her first larva, sorry, child, and may be too busy to respond.

For full article: http://csironewsblog...otylicious-fly/
*casting the shaved knuckle*

#383 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:56 AM

Fuck yeah! :D :D

--------------------------------------------

http://www.news.com....0-1226268493423

'One, two, three, four, five ... and that one there's from your mom'

From correspondents in North Carolina
NewsCore
February 11, 2012 2:44PM

A VIRAL video showing a father firing his .45 at his daughter's laptop after she blasted him on her Facebook page has sparked a fiery debate about parenting and tough love.

Tommy Jordan, from North Carolina, posted the video entitled, "Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen" on YouTube on Wednesday.

Today, it has passed the four million view count.

Mr Jordan went public with the clip after daughter Hannah posted on Facebook a profanity-laced, open letter to her parents griping about what most 16-year-olds would complain about at that age - having to do chores and not having the latest gadgets bought for her.

In the video, Mr Jordan sits on a chair with a cigarette in hand and a printed-out copy of his daughter's posting in the other. He also has a .45 calibre holstered to his belt.

The angry dad starts off with a message to his daughter.

"Hannah, you were grounded for three months for doing something similar to this and I would've thought that with a father in IT for a living, you would have better sense than to do it again," he says.

He then reads his daughter's posting, entitled "To my parents."

After finishing his reading, Mr Jordan announces that he is "going to put a stop to this, and put a stop to it now." With that, he aims both the camera and his weapon at his daughter's laptop and opens fire.

"It's about to get a whole lot harder today. I'm gonna post this on your Facebook wall, so all those kids that thought it was cool for how rebellious you were can see what happens."

The video has caused a rift among those who viewed it over whether the punishment fit the crime.

After the video went viral, Mr Jordan was besieged by requests for interviews, but said he'd done enough talking.

"Never again in my entire life will I ever do anything that garnishes this much attention, both positive and negative. I really wished we'd been prepared or something," he wrote on his Facebook profile yesterday.

"Never again will I have the opportunity to speak to so many people about anything ... and instead I'm sitting here stupefied."

----------------------------------

Finally someone tells the spoilt brats with an overblown sense of entitlement of today how it REALLY is. Reminds me of the Xmas Facebook comments we saw in the funny pics thread that was more astounding and disappointing than funny.

This man for President, or Prime Minister.

This post has been edited by Sombra: 11 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#384 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

This should bring fear to the hearts of our leaders like nothing else...

Iran's female ninjas
Female ninjutsu practitioners from various schools in Iran showcase their skills to the media.

[img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/wBcHAy62g_hYLwxPKJqLFQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNTE7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2012-02-14T212329Z_1313910410_GM1E82F0F8301_RTRMADP_3_IRAN.JPG[/img]

stupid pictures wont show....My link to the article

This post has been edited by HiddenOne: 18 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#385 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

I wonder how people on here would go?

--------------------------------

http://www.news.com....r-1226278247716

Feeling guilty? Then go to ClearMyGuilt.com

Fox US News
February 22, 2012 5:18PM

New website lets users confess darkest secrets
Users rate the sins as "forgiveable" or "unforgiveable"
Website receives about 100,000 visitors a day

EVER wondered if your latest indiscretion would land you in heaven, hell or purgatory?

Now you can hop online and find out.

Clearmyguilt.com allows users to confess their deepest, darkest secrets from the anonymity of their own homes and crowd source the result.

Fellow users rate the sins as "forgiveable" or "unforgiveable" in an online forum, absolving sinners of their guilt, and allowing them to continue on their merry ways.

The website was created by US university students Lonny Ruben and Ryan Charleston, who curate the sins, picking out the top 15 that they think will get the best response on the website.

"We chose to keep it anonymous so people would be honest," says Mr Ruben.

The website has about 100,000 visitors a day.

------------------------------------

Join me in the "Special Hell". :)
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#386 User is offline   Beezulbubba 

• ---
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned Users

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:49 AM

'MURICA!.. wait a sec! It's you fat limeys who are chowing down on this poison! : SOURCE

When Pizza Hut first introduced stuffed crust pizza, people went crazy for it. At the time, putting cheese inside the crust was pretty revolutionary, at least in terms of pizza delivery. The company has now kicked it up a serious notch with hot dog stuffed crust pizza. While hot dog stuffed crust pizza sounds like it would be a truly American invention, this meat-stuffed pizza is (sadly?) only available in the UK. Moreover, it turns out this innovative pizza has been available in Thailand and Japan for years.
It seems like other countries have somehow managed to out-Americanize the Americans. Food-wise, there's nothing quite so American as a hot dog, or a fast food chain that delivers pizza. The fact that these items were combined abroad rather than on home turf is surprising, to say the least. As Gizmodo puts it:

What the hell, America‽ I thought we were the land of junk food? I thought we were hot dog heaven. I mean, sure, we didn't invent pizza, but we damn sure invented Pizza Hut! Delicious but disgusting-if-you-think-about-it cuisine is what we do best.

Anyone have bets for how long it will be until this delicacy is available stateside?

#387 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

We do have the pizza cone though: Posted Image
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#388 User is offline   Shiara 

• High Scribe of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:10 AM

View Postworrywort, on 10 April 2012 - 02:18 AM, said:

We do have the pizza cone though: Posted Image

*salivates*
*casting the shaved knuckle*

#389 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

Yep ... it's a dude. A swedish 16 year old dude ... :thumbsup:

-------------------------------------

http://www.news.com....9-1226340862386

Meet the Swedish boy who's turning Japanese, we really think so

By Alison Stephenson
news.com.au
April 27, 2012 5:55PM

Yohio is a 16-year-old singer who dresses like a doll
Has developed a cult following in Japan
He looks like a girl but sings like a man - in Japanese

Yohio, is a 16-year-old Swedish singer who dresses like a Japanese doll. Picture: Courtesy of Universal Music Japan
Yohio

The teenager has attracted cult-like status in Japan. Picture: Courtesy of Universal Music Japan

IF this singer was a contestant on The Voice, there's a good chance you'd see Seal, Delta and company fall off their chairs when they turned around.

With this artist, what you see and what you hear are two totally different things - and it's all part of his appeal.

Meet Yohio, a 16-year-old Swedish boy who dresses like a doll, sounds like a man, speaks perfect Japanese, English and Swedish, and shreds guitar like nobody's business.

Despite his European heritage, he's developed a cult following in Japan and is lauded by teenage girls because of his "feminine beauty".

Describing himself as a "bishonen" - a Japanese word meaning "beautiful youth (boy)", Yohio prides himself on his doll-like features.

According to his blog on Japanese social networking site AMEBA, the Swedish teen became interested in Japanese culture when he was introduced to Anime at the age of ten.

He then developed an interest in learning the language, and started reading Japanese blogs and following Japanese celebrities on Twitter.

After starting a Swedish Visual Kei band called Seremedy he was signed to Universal Music Japan and quickly developed a cult following because of his beauty.

Yohio released his "Solo Debut Mini Album", Reach the Sky, on April 25 this year.

Hear Yohio's single Sky Limit here:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=3nvXbObKIuQ

#390 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:26 AM

http://abcnews.go.co...36#.T78zQsU6yxJ

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops
A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city. The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.

“This kind of puts an official face on discrimination in America against people of a certain class,” Jordan said today from his Waterford home. “I maintain you have no more control over your basic intelligence than your eye color or your gender or anything else.”

He said he does not plan to take any further legal action.

Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training.

Most Cops Just Above Normal The average score nationally for police officers is 21 to 22, the equivalent of an IQ of 104, or just a little above average.

Jordan alleged his rejection from the police force was discrimination. He sued the city, saying his civil rights were violated because he was denied equal protection under the law.

But the U.S. District Court found that New London had “shown a rational basis for the policy.” In a ruling dated Aug. 23, the 2nd Circuit agreed. The court said the policy might be unwise but was a rational way to reduce job turnover.

Jordan has worked as a prison guard since he took the test.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#391 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

It's all about Abyss ... :)

-----------------------------------

http://www.news.com....r-1226365515060

Vet says claims cats are committing suicide is bollocks. Elephants, on the other hand...

By Peter Farquhar
news.com.au
May 24, 2012 11:35AM

Report that Turkish cats are depressed
Throwing themselves out of high windows
Not suicide, says someone who knows about such things

Even if cats could commit suicide there's always this to consider.

FIRST, the news.

If you're the type of person that thinks the internet was invented by cats, for cats, you might have heard the name Abuzer Tas in recent days.

He's a professor and lecturer at the Faculty of Veterinary Studies of Century University in the Turkish city of Van, the same city that late last year was hit by twin earthquakes in October and November, killing 672 people.

That, according to Prof Tas, is just part of the tragedy.

“After the quake that jolted Van, a large number of cats are throwing themselves from heights," he told news.am.

Yes, the city's cats are killing themselves.

"Psychological disorders could have formed among the cats as a result of the tremor," Prof Tas explains.

"They are getting fidgety by remaining in confined areas for a long time, and they are throwing themselves out in order to free themselves."

Cue pictures of depressed cat on an operating table, having just tried to end all of its lives in one leap.

And headlines such as "Professor Claims Turkish Quake Made Cats Depressed, Suicidal" (Gawker), the kind of headlines Twitter was made to share.

Cats can commit suicide?

"What a load of s..t," was just the kind of reality check we needed from Brisbane veterinary behavourist Dr Cam Day.

He told news.com.au that mentally, cats were not able to contemplate suicide as a solution to their manic moggie moods.

"Dogs and cats only live in the present and the past. They aren't able to mentally consider the future and plan their own destiny," he said.

"They can't mentalise the concept; it's way too complex."
Van has its own cats, called Van cats. Picture: Wikipedia

For a cat to sum up its destiny and decide it would just be simpler to end it all right now, it would first have to identify itself.

Cats can't do that. Scientists with mirrors say so.

"When you look in a mirror and recognise yourself, that indicates a level of mentality in that we can see oursleves as a second person and plan our future," Dr Day said.

Some animals - elephants and great apes - can recognise themselves in mirrors. Cats can't.

And no, dog owners with a growing sense of superiority reading this, your mutt can't either.

And if you're unable to consider your future, then you're not going to throw yourself out of a high-rise window in a fit of despair either.

To be fair to Prof Tas, he never mentioned the "s" word. That was Gawker's doing and its legion of Twitter slaves.

But there's two other "s" words that could explain Turkey's mounting tabby toll - "s..t-scared" and "stress".

Because while they aren't smart enough to contemplate suicide, dogs and cats do suffer post-traumatic stress syndrome.

"If you own a dog that gets into a fight in a park, that's life-threatening to it," Dr Cam said.

"People wonder 'why is my dog upset in parks? and it's because it's absolutely scared stiff recalling that event when another dog nearly broke its neck.

"If cat was in a high-rise that's trembling and shaking, one consequence would be for few days after it would be really freaking out.

"In that case, the issue of an earthquake causing a cat to jump out of a window is a definite possibility."

Of course, none of all this is any comfort for high-rise dwelling owners of pet elephants.

Attached File(s)

#392 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

... aaaaaand more batshit (or should I say catshit?) - insanity.

-------------------------------------------------

http://www.news.com....i-1226366972131

Man divorces cat lady after she adopts 550 cats

news.com.au
May 25, 2012 3:16PM

Man divorces wife after she adopts 550 cats
Couldn't fit in his own bed or get to his bathroom
Woman chose her 'babies' over her husband

Can anyone who loves cats this much really be crazy?

"THE cat goes in" and in this case, the husband leaves.

Imagine coming home to find you'd been replaced by a new pet. Now imagine that new pet is not one but 550 adopted cats your wife decided she just had to have.

This is the bizarre situation an Israeli man found himself in.

The man has now filed for divorce from his wife citing the "stress" that arose from her adoption of the kitty army.

The man told a rabbinical court in Beersheba he was unable to sleep in his own bed as it had been claimed by the cats as their own, reported The Times of Israel.

The man also alleged the cat army had become so overwhelming he could no longer reach his own bathroom and was no longer able to prepare or consume food in the house as to do so would spark a feeding frenzy.

Despite attempting reconciliation at the behest of the court - the woman chose her new 'babies' over her husband and the pair have agreed to go their separate ways.

:)

I've got nothing ...

#393 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:53 AM

View PostSombra, on 25 May 2012 - 07:53 AM, said:

I've got nothing ...

Nothing? No 'she chose the pussy over the prick' jokes? No 'I wish I was surrounded by 550 pussys that love to be petted!' jokes?

Oh Sombra. Your new glasses are destroying your libido!
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#394 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

View PostObdigore, on 25 May 2012 - 08:53 AM, said:

View PostSombra, on 25 May 2012 - 07:53 AM, said:

I've got nothing ...

Nothing? No 'she chose the pussy over the prick' jokes? No 'I wish I was surrounded by 550 pussys that love to be petted!' jokes?

Oh Sombra. Your new glasses are destroying your libido!

There is such a thing as "too easy", and I'm not just referring to you. :)

Also, new glasses don't arrive for a couple more weeks.

This post has been edited by Sombra: 26 May 2012 - 02:21 AM

#395 User is offline   Beezulbubba 

• ---

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

Zombie Apocalypse begins slowly, starting to gain momentum. >>>> LINK

Posted Image

#396 User is offline   Beezulbubba 

• ---

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:36 AM

Yep, it's happening. >>>> VIA

Zombie Apocalypse: CDC Denies Existence Of Zombies Despite Cannibal Incidents
Posted: 06/01/2012 11:15 am Updated: 06/01/2012 3:50 pm

The horrific face-eating arrest in Miami and several other seemingly subhuman acts has many people wondering what's behind this flesh-munching wave of terror.

A zombie apocalypse, however, is not what we should be worried about, at least according to the federal government.

Over the years the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released a couple of tongue-in-cheek "zombie warnings," which really are just disaster-preparedness stunts. But on Thursday, the agency made it official: Zombies don't exist.

"CDC does not know of a virus or condition that would reanimate the dead (or one that would present zombie-like symptoms)," wrote agency spokesman David Daigle in an email to The Huffington Post.

Nevertheless, recent incidents in which humans reportedly ate human flesh have the Internet in a firestorm, with "zombie apocalypse" being Google's third most popular search term by Friday morning.

The zombie craze seemed to start with an attack in Miami on Saturday, when Rudy Eugene, 31, was killed by cops while in the process of eating almost the entirety of a homeless man's face off. The victim, Ronald Poppo, miraculously survived, but doctors are having a hard time figuring out how to put his face back together.

Then, on Tuesday, 21-year-old Alexander Kinyua of Maryland allegedly admitted to dismembering his roommate and then eating his heart and brain.

Cops in Canada are also searching for a low-budget porn actor who allegedly killed a young man with an ice pick, dismembered the body and then raped and ate flesh from the corpse. Luka Rocco Magnotta is being hunted after he allegedly mailed some of the body parts to Ottawa. He's also accused of killing cats on video and posting the footage online.

Gawker fingered a "mysterious rash" breakout at a high school in Hollywood and other parts of Florida -- which hazmat and disease control teams still can't explain -- as further proof that zombies are taking over.

Zombie-like characteristics have been confirmed in the animal kingdom, just not in humans. A newfound fungus in a Brazilian rain forest -- called Ophiocordyceps camponoti-balzani -- is known to infect an ant, take over its brain so as to move the body to a good location for growth, and then kill the insect.

Yet Daigle dismissed "fictional viruses" like Ataxic Neurodegenrative Satiety Deficiency Syndrome, noting that other triggers have been alleged to cause zombie-like symptoms.

"Films have included radiation as well as mutations of existing conditions such as prions, mad-cow disease, measles, and rabies," he said.

But recently, some have found truth stranger than fiction.

"Action must be taken now before an outbreak!" an anonymous reader told The Huffington Post. "Zombies may be subdued by destroying the brain or removing the head. It is now your responsibility to prevent the apocalypse."

#397 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • Group: LHTEC
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, and the odd caramel slice.
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:23 AM

Well obviously if they say there's no zombie virus then there MUST be one.
Suck it Errant!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of gum."

QUOTE (KeithF @ Jun 30 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the most powerful force on Wu is a bunch of messed-up Malazans with Moranth munitions.

#398 User is offline   Beezulbubba 

• ---

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

Artist turns his cat into a helicopter : VIA

Cats away! Artist turns his dead pet into flying helicopter after it is killed by a car
By SUZANNAH HILLS

PUBLISHED: 20:32 EST, 3 June 2012 | UPDATED: 02:26 EST, 4 June 2012

Many animal lovers find it hard to part with their pets when they die.

So when cat Orville, named after the famous aviator Orville Wright, was run over by a car, his artist owner decided to turn him into a permanent piece of artwork as the ultimate tribute by transforming him into a flying helicopter.

Dutch artist Bart Jansen first stuffed Orville before teaming up with radio control helicopter flyer Arjen Beltman to build a specially-designed flying mechanism to attach to the cat.
Posted Image
Paws for thought: Cat Orville was turned into a helicopter by his artist owner Bart Jansen, pictured right,after he was run over by a car

Posted Image
Flying high: Bart Jensen has dubbed his cat art The Orvillecopter

Posted Image
Cat overhead: Radio control helicopter flyer Arjen Beltman, pictured back right, controls The Orvillecopter

- - - - - -
The end result, named the Orvillecopter, is now on show at the Kunstrai art festival in Amsterdam where visitors can watch Orville flying for themselves.

Jansen said the Orvillecopter is 'half cat, half machine', and part of a visual art project to pay tribute to his cat Orville.
Jansen, part of the art cooperative Generaal Pardon, said: 'After a period of mourning he received his propellers posthumously.'
He added that Orville will soon be 'flying with the birds' stating: 'Oh how he loved birds. He will receive more powerful engines and larger props for his birthday. So this hopping will soon change into steady flight.'
- - - - - - -

Posted Image
Moving art: The Orvillecopter is on display in a gallery during at the Kunstrai art festival in Amsterdam

Posted Image
Tribute: Dutch artist Bart Jansen made the The Orvillecopter as part of a visual art project to pay tribute to his cat Orville

Posted Image
Putting on the finishing touches: Bart Jansen, left, made the cat contraption with radio control helicopter flyer Arjen Beltman, pictured right

#399 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:04 AM

Oh Microsoft - you so silly! :p

----------------------------------------------

http://www.news.com....0-1226390373325

Microsoft sorry for dancing girls and obscene song lyrics at Norway software convention

NewsCore
June 10, 2012 3:56PM

Microsoft apologises for "vulgar", "inappropriate" routine
Audience of programmers blast company on Twitter

MICROSOFT apologised today for a presentation to a software programmers convention in Norway that featured dancing girls and obscene song lyrics after video of the embarrassing routine went viral.

The presentation to the Norwegian Developers Conference in Oslo last week was intended to promote new advances in Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform, AllThingsDigital reported.

But before launching into the technical details, Microsoft warmed up the crowd with some dancers and house music.

Unfortunately, the song's lyrics flashed on video screens, including, "The words MICRO and SOFT don't apply to my penis."

The audience of computer programmers were not amused, and naturally turned to Twitter.

"For those not here, we had flashing disco lights, bad lyrics about penis, disco beats and dancing azure girls, so cringeworthy," one programmer tweeted.

"Wow #microsoft this music thing is probably the most embarrassing i've ever seen and heard," tweeted another.

Unsurprisingly in a room full of smart phones, video of the performance was quickly posted online, forcing Microsoft into damage control.

"This week's Norwegian Developer's Conference included a skit that involved inappropriate and offensive elements and vulgar language. We apologise to our customers and our partners and are actively looking into the matter," Microsoft posted in the comments section of YouTube videos of the embarrassing routine.

Microsoft's head of corporate communications, Frank Shaw, followed that up with an apology today on Twitter.

"This routine had vulgar language, was inappropriate and was just not ok. We apologize to our customers and partners," Shaw tweeted.

#400 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:49 AM

http://news.yahoo.co...-033025166.html

Demolition man was right!!lol
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

Share this topic:

• 38 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users