• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 41 Spacecapades!

#101 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:06 PM

No one has said to have voted, but we still don't have a modkill ...

Hmm. Not that I'm disappointed, due to the oxygen that's not being lost, but I'd assume that Obdi would have a bit heavier hand with this sort of thing.

#102 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

@ano - use it on me now, my ability will only be useful at the end of day once votes are in.

#103 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:10 PM

View PostMockra, on Mar 16 2009, 03:07 PM, said:

@ano - use it on me now, my ability will only be useful at the end of day once votes are in.

Aye, but the same goes for Tennes, and I'd hate to leave one of you expressedly vulnerable until you've both proven your claim.

edit: besides, you haven't voted yet - which means that I'll delay your vote, too. Not sure if that is smart.

This post has been edited by Anomandaris: 16 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

#104 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:10 PM

9 minutes ago

You have 165 hours until you enter the atmosphere.

You have 2429 Oxygen Units.

The 19 Alive are:
Gamelon, Silanah, Galayn lord, kessobahn, Korlat, Mockra, Anomandaris, Rashan, Kaschan, Emurlahn, Tennes, Fener, D'riss, Shadow, Ruse, Serc, Galain, Telas, Omtose.

You need 20 votes to kill someone.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#105 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:13 PM

Voted.

#106 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

well for me the water sucker has got to be either rashan, silanah or kaschan. now everytime we lyncht he amount of 02 being used goes down so we do have enough to
time to remove this threat and win so i would be willing to vote for one of them three.

#107 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:16 PM

View PostMockra, on Mar 16 2009, 03:15 PM, said:

well for me the water sucker has got to be either rashan, silanah or kaschan. now everytime we lyncht he amount of 02 being used goes down so we do have enough to
time to remove this threat and win so i would be willing to vote for one of them three.

Donj't forget that Fener has been stopping by, without posting (much).

#108 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:17 PM

Actually, you can now use yuor ability and prove you can do what you say you do :p

#109 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:17 PM

View PostMockra, on Mar 16 2009, 07:15 PM, said:

Well, I would suggest you cast a vote as early as possible. But bear in mind that the watersucker could quite easily have been someone lurking at the start and then showing up later, to avoid suspicion. Given that, I'd be more inclined to vote for Fener, myself. In fact, I'll just go and do that now.

Crosspost with Ano.

This post has been edited by Silanah: 16 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

#110 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

Voted

#111 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

View PostEmurlahn, on Mar 16 2009, 09:57 PM, said:

Hey, just signed on. This looks to be a grade A mindfuck; I'm not surprised. From what I've read through the thread so far, it seems the water-sucker here is our useful for the time being. As others have already explained, we aren't going to kill people fast enough without vigs and similar mechanics, so it's ideal to use every ability at our disposal as often as possible.

As such, I'm considering using my vote immediately.

He is useful. However, I'm off the opinion he has his own agenda. So we have to keep him around long enough to help us get our numbers down, but not long enough for him to win. Kinda tricky. Specially if we wait to long to try get rid of him and cant get the votes up quickly enough due to there being only a small group of players remaining. Ideally we'd wanna put him at l-1 or something so we can take him out quickly if there's a need. Problem is figuring out who he is in the first place. My gut says Fener and I'm tempted to vote accordingly, but I want to hear what you guys have to say...

Also - Why are we so sure that someone has voted and not said so on thread? I missed that. Since Obdi hasnt killed anyone it could very easily be a power.

Ano, I would say activate your ability about an hour before the watersucker's recharges. Although stating explicitly when and on who would obviously be a mistake. This is assuming we dont have another player with a day vig.

Edit - crosspost, apparently some of you are.

Is noone else getting a weird vibe from Fener's single post and apparent lurking?

This post has been edited by Serc: 16 March 2009 - 07:23 PM

#112 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:25 PM

View PostSerc, on Mar 16 2009, 03:22 PM, said:

Hey, just signed on. This looks to be a grade A mindfuck; I'm not surprised. From what I've read through the thread so far, it seems the water-sucker here is our useful for the time being. As others have already explained, we aren't going to kill people fast enough without vigs and similar mechanics, so it's ideal to use every ability at our disposal as often as possible.

He is useful. However, I'm off the opinion he has his own agenda. So we have to keep him around long enough to help us get our numbers down, but not long enough for him to win. Kinda tricky. Specially if we wait to long to try get rid of him and cant get the votes up quickly enough due to there being only a small group of players remaining. Ideally we'd wanna put him at l-1 or something so we can take him out quickly if there's a need. Problem is figuring out who he is in the first place. My gut says Fener and I'm tempted to vote accordingly, but I want to hear what you guys have to say...

Also - Why are we so sure that someone has voted and not said so on thread? I missed that. Since Obdi hasnt killed anyone it could very easily be a power.

Ano, I would say activate your ability about an hour before the watersucker's recharges. Although stating explicitly when and on who would obviously be a mistake. This is assuming we dont have another player with a day vig.

Is noone else getting a weird vibe from Fener's single post and apparent lurking?

Sil is.

And yeah, your tactics are sound - I'll have to see if I can make my schedule match the requirements, though.

#113 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Voted.

#114 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

View PostSerc, on Mar 16 2009, 07:22 PM, said:

Edit - crosspost, apparently some of you are.

We know that someone has voted and not said so because PS issued a warning saying that someone needed to do it and hadn't. I'm fairly sure it was Rashan, because he is the only one who was around back at the beginning who hasn't posted since that announcement was made.

#115 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:27 PM

I already love this game.

So since this is a 10+ game I can only assume there are some really bad lynch choices and some good ones. We need to figure out which is which.

#116 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:28 PM

@Silanah: In that case, there's a fair chance Rashan will be modkilled and remove 1/20th our starting oxygen...that can't be good.

#117 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:29 PM

As for why I didn't post earlier, as I say, I was busy.

And if I was the watersucker, you can be sure I wouldn't be stupid to send in a kill while un invisible.

If you want more evidence, well, I can not have killed HP because it would not possible for me to be on a computer at that time. He died at about half four. At which point I would not be home.

#118 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:32 PM

View PostGalain, on Mar 16 2009, 10:27 PM, said:

I already love this game.

So since this is a 10+ game I can only assume there are some really bad lynch choices and some good ones. We need to figure out which is which.

Yeah, it seems 'serious mafia' is making a comback. Must be Obdi's telepathic influence or something. So far the lynch of choice at this point seems to be 'the watersucker'. Although we have no idea who he is or if any of our speculation about him is true.

#119 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:32 PM

lol
I saw who's posting in Spoilers.

think HP was a meta kill.

#120 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:34 PM

View PostEmurlahn, on Mar 16 2009, 10:28 PM, said:

@Silanah: In that case, there's a fair chance Rashan will be modkilled and remove 1/20th our starting oxygen...that can't be good.

Rather now than after he's gone and breathed a whole bunch of it before being modkilled...

Share this topic:

• 51 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users