• Group: Game alts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:16 PM

Anyway, g2g, cook dinner.
If my mums got the ingredients...

#1422 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:20 PM

Ok now I come back and Fener is using worse logic than he was complaining about me using against him on the second day. You've come in and basically attacked me but not the other guy who revealed (who said you were innocent). The way you are both so eager to get this lynch now is setting off big alarm bells for me, especially how you did it so close to eachother.
The way I see it now is Silanah and Fener are killers. If both me and Silanah are innocent then this is well fucked up with a ninja and 2 soldiers although we dont have any evidence Shadow was innocent.
Fuck I cant go for D'riss now after this theres just too much pointing at Silahnah now
Vote Silanah

#1423 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:20 PM

@ Liosan do you understand where I am coming from though? He has coded in his role, he has intimate knowledge of the role wording, he set me up to be lynched, ( I thought for sure I was dead last night, wouldn't be Korlat casue he is an unknown or Game as he had been brought under a little suspicionat that point, D'riss wouldn't go as he is the likely lynch, you wouldn't be killed cause of your stunt, Thyr was also one of the 2 possible lynches...it was basically between me and Sil for last nights lynch in my eyes) and sure enough I am alive the next day. He then reveals and it makes sense to me. If Sil is playing me like a fiddle so be it, but he has to be a total mastermind to see this far ahead.

But now that I think of it... Why the hell reveal...really >.<;;;

#1424 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:25 PM

Why the hell does coding in your role make you more likely to be innocent... he didnt even code in the role he coded block, that could apply to revealing as a guard or as a soldier, he doesnt have intimate knowledge, His PM apparently says regent, I'm betting that everyother towns person role will say You are town you win when all the Emperor's agents are dead like mine does unless PS decided to chance the wording of the win conditions which seems a bit strange.

#1425 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:31 PM

Thyrllan, on Dec 2 2008, 09:25 AM, said:

Why the hell does coding in your role make you more likely to be innocent... he didnt even code in the role he coded block, that could apply to revealing as a guard or as a soldier, he doesnt have intimate knowledge, His PM apparently says regent, I'm betting that everyother towns person role will say You are town you win when all the Emperor's agents are dead like mine does unless PS decided to chance the wording of the win conditions which seems a bit strange.

Dammit, I am too fucking gullible.... now I am starting to believe you, I need to go back and read the revealfest. Thyr what exactly does your role do again?

This post has been edited by Fener: 02 December 2008 - 05:31 PM

#1426 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:35 PM

Before the invaders came to Ambergris, you used to be part of the local militia. You have fair skill with arms and some knowledge of first aid. Every night you may send in the name of one player. That person will not be able to perform a night action, nor will they be affected by the night actions of others. You are part of the town. You win when all the emperor's agents are dead.

So I can Target anyone and they can't use their NA but they are unaffected by other night actions.

#1427 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

i made my explanation pretty clear mate - i thought i narrowed the suspects to driss korlat and thyrllan with gamelon as an outside bet if we missed one.

we lynch driss ( i voted him in the case) if he is guilty i was gonna block heal thyrllan. if i died the killer is either korlat or gamelon, you lynch one we win or we lynch him the next day. I didnt expect a counter reveal, but by revealing i Ci'ed one player fener, i left myself as a target. iwas going to announce on thread who would be blocked, so that person would be PI'ed or the killer would hold, it wouldnt be rocket science thyr was my obvious choice after driss as they are the two i have been suspecting since yesterday.

thyr revealed and attempted to ci gamelon, someone i had set aside. the way i see it we both cant have the role, but i gave him some rope hoping to catch him out and he didnt bite, hence the vote. I had a heal guard power, i tried to save who i thought were targets and tried to set fener up because i believed kaschan was the symp and had alreayd done that so i just thrust it out there when i say the oppurtunity.

we have possibly two killers, and i narrowed it to four. Driss and thyr were gamelon and mine agreed suspects yesterday before kaschan went batshit, i dont see why its so strange to reveal when i thought i could lynch one and guard the other??

#1428 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:55 PM

this is nuts, theres an easy way to solve this, lynch me first. look i have been saying since fucking day 3 that kaschan driss and thyr were the evils and kaschan went nuts and purposefully lynched himself yesterday before them. i come on today after thinking i blocked the night kill and revealed because of the four possible killer sin my eyes, two of them just happened to be my suspects from the day before. so i vote on driss with my reveal, aand thyr counters.

2 killers left, no symp. 7 players.

lynch me its six, you lose one tonight its five with 2 killers. i am an inno power role, but fuck it we will still win easily.

tomorrow lynch thyr, he comes back guilty, we have 4 players with 1 killer. lose 1 its 3 players. lynch driss the next day. we end up with 2 innos and victory.

simple.

if theres still a symp we cant win, i am sorry but its too much.

#1429 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:05 PM

here look i will make it very easy on you guys, i will vote for me, theres four of us here, i will am inno we can get my cf, thyr and driss will kill probably korlat or liosan so they can have a good debate tomorrow saying fener was obviously my master, but its bullshit.

so let them have their kill and lynch thyr tomorrow cause technically the second killer could also be gamelon as thyr has tried to ci him, so not sure if thats a distancing or not, but they cant both be alive come the final day for the vote. thyr is the only certain evil at this point in my eyes with driss a goodly bit in front of gamelon, cause lets face it if thyr hadnt revealed driss would be toast right now.

#1430 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:06 PM

Liosan, on Dec 2 2008, 08:47 AM, said:

Im still not sure WHY silanah would reveal though, because when roled, you reveal only if you NEED to. D'riss was VERY likely lynch today, so if Sil suspeced him so, a reveal wouldnt really be needed to get the lynch.

Rereading from the revealfest, This is a good point.

@ Sil what was your logic? We were going to lynch the person you wanted anyway without the reveal

Oops cross with Sil, let me catch up.

This post has been edited by Fener: 02 December 2008 - 06:07 PM

#1431 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:08 PM

Fuck yeah! 20 cents per minute, it's not a pathetic addiction, but a healthy sense of responsabilities :p

Catching up, hopefully faaaaaast

#1432 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:09 PM

Fener, on Dec 2 2008, 06:06 PM, said:

Liosan, on Dec 2 2008, 08:47 AM, said:

Im still not sure WHY silanah would reveal though, because when roled, you reveal only if you NEED to. D'riss was VERY likely lynch today, so if Sil suspeced him so, a reveal wouldnt really be needed to get the lynch.

Rereading from the revealfest, This is a good point.

@ Sil what was your logic? We were going to lynch the person you wanted anyway without the reveal

Oops cross with Sil, let me catch up.

well i thought we had it in the bag, and fuck when your reveal the rats abandon the sinking ship so instead of fannyiong about searching for driss' partner i thought he might come to me. i gave thyr some time w=once he revealed to see what he had to say, and then called bullshit.

#1433 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:12 PM

Thyrllan, on Dec 2 2008, 03:34 PM, said:

Yes mine clearly says "they will not be able to perform a night action but will be unaffected by other night actions"

Thyrllan, on Dec 2 2008, 03:42 PM, said:

I went for Gamelon because Im assuming that the killers are targetting the people who are less likely to be up for lynch the next day so the people who've been out of the line of fire. I sent my provisional for Gamelon early in the day when it was basically just him and Korlat that I could see as being likely to be targetted as they were sort of under the radar and wouldnt give anything if killed, I was debating changing it after the lynch because Gamelon had started to get looked at but I was already a bit drunk and was going out in 5 minutes so I didnt have the time to really think through an alternative and he was still a reasonabally likely candidate in my eyes.

Woa, woa, you reveal guard and you say you targeted me to heal me??

something is wrong here.

#1434 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:14 PM

Well, after doing a reread, you both sound Plausible.... I would agree with your plan of Lynching You Sil, but there still is a chance that there is a symp out there. I don't like to take chances like that and it goes against my principles of always assuming the worst...if you were scum you could have just laid out a nice neat little inno's lose plan.

#1435 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:16 PM

Gamelon, on Dec 2 2008, 06:12 PM, said:

Yes mine clearly says "they will not be able to perform a night action but will be unaffected by other night actions"

I went for Gamelon because Im assuming that the killers are targetting the people who are less likely to be up for lynch the next day so the people who've been out of the line of fire. I sent my provisional for Gamelon early in the day when it was basically just him and Korlat that I could see as being likely to be targetted as they were sort of under the radar and wouldnt give anything if killed, I was debating changing it after the lynch because Gamelon had started to get looked at but I was already a bit drunk and was going out in 5 minutes so I didnt have the time to really think through an alternative and he was still a reasonabally likely candidate in my eyes.

something is wrong here.

Read the first quote more carefully I revealed Soldier not guard a soldier heals and guards its target at the same time. I targetted you to protect you.

#1436 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:18 PM

WOO-HOO!!!

done my paper, with some 40 mins to spare.
in all honesty, I should prolly shower now, but instead im gonna catch up....

#1437 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:19 PM

Thyrllan, on Dec 2 2008, 06:25 PM, said:

What, that's not what you revealed originally (see above)

Thyrllan, on Dec 2 2008, 06:35 PM, said:

Before the invaders came to Ambergris, you used to be part of the local militia. You have fair skill with arms and some knowledge of first aid. Every night you may send in the name of one player. That person will not be able to perform a night action, nor will they be affected by the night actions of others. You are part of the town. You win when all the emperor's agents are dead.

So I can Target anyone and they can't use their NA but they are unaffected by other night actions.

Fuck yeah, my PM also says "emperor"

remove vote

Fukcing ehll I have 5 mins left

#1438 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

Thyrllan, on Dec 2 2008, 07:16 PM, said:

Gamelon, on Dec 2 2008, 06:12 PM, said:

something is wrong here.

Read the first quote more carefully I revealed Soldier not guard a soldier heals and guards its target at the same time. I targetted you to protect you.

Sorry I read too fast.

Sorry Silanah, your reveal is full of it. It shouldn't say regent but Emperor, and it was a perfect ploy to inno yourself and Fener. Nice work on holding the kill last night, unless you tried to kill me.

vote Silanah

#1439 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:22 PM

I'm not sure and I have 2 mins left :p

How about I take a break, and if I feel I'm wrong I'll come back later

#1440 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:23 PM

if i am scum how would innos lose by me dying?

i have said for days that the scum was in that group of three and went after them religiously. my reveal was meant to narrow the field, which it did. thyr was on and didnt counter for ages, in fact he waited until someone i have agreed with all game had said they were away for a few days and then only revealled when i prodded after some hedgy dubious posts about possible role distribution, i knew it was coming i could hear it before he said it.

yeah i could have waited, but if driss wasnt evil we would have been going into tomorrow blind and i doubt the killers would have went for you again after i blocked th ekill, so we would have been screwed again.

look if people believe, just lynch me, the numbers dont lie, there hasnt been symping going on this game, from anyone still alive. if i was being accused of symping its you and liosan and need to watch out as i just fucking attempted to CI and PI the both of ya and you knnow your fucking inno?? so why is this such a shock. i mean who left is symping either myself or thyr. he knew when he read my reveal he couldnt save driss and himself, driss had fucked off and possibly had two votesm, even lynching driss wouldnt have brought attention elsewhere so he countered. now we are stuck wondering what to do and it still wont work. you take me out, you take out thyr, you take out driss. game over innos win.

or we take out thyr, i block driss, game over we win, i dont mind dying to win the game for us. as far as i can tell the symp is dead, i am fucking liek 95% certain of it. if i am wrong the game ends with my detah and i will feel a douche but i bet i still got the killer team right, and so i wont feel too bad, i will just shout at you cause it will turn out to be my ci who stabs me in the groin :p

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

8 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users