malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1441 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

View PostMorgoth, on Nov 23 2008, 09:28 AM, said:

Roles

Regent:

You have the most unlucky position of being regent of Ambergris in the name of his holyness Khalīf Rasul Allah XVII. You might be paranoid, as would anyone having spent their lives at the Khalif's court, but they're still all out to get you. Thankfully, though his holyness does not expect you to live, he has given you every means of doing so. The treasury is overflowing and as such you can afford to hire a member of the Hashshashin each night to take out one of your real, or percieved, enemies.

If you share your regency with another, you can communicate off thread at all times.

upon death you will be found guilty

why would my role say emporer, i am an ex soldier of the emporer, i aint trying to oust the emporer we arent even in the empire we are in some conquered shithole, my job is to find the regent who is the killers in this game and block them. What i travel back to the capital every night?

remove vote

vote silanah

it doesnt matter to me, its a vote toward my goal, i know i am inno and this way you will too. Like i said its fucking obvious to me who the killers are THYRLLAN AND DRISS ARE THE KILLERS.

and if driss aint you should still ahve time to lynch gamelon.

#1442 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:31 PM

I am going to laugh my ass off if you both are telling the truth....

#1443 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:31 PM

ok, caught up
really don't have a lot of time now, as my revew's on the geometrically opposite corner of campus, adding an extra 5-8 min of walking to get there.
not much i can really say, cept that we have to lynch one of the two, and who revealed and Sil is the one who seemed more trustworthy all game.

and I really don't get all the self-votes we've been getting this game.

#1444 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:35 PM

to me mate it puts us back a single day, its a team game, so why not?

whats that l-1, finish it off there fener. but lynch thyr tomorrow cause that boyo is defo scum

#1445 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:39 PM

fuck, now this makes me think you're inno... we don't fucken see Thyr self-voting and willing to take one for the team....

fuck every self-voter so far has ben presumably an inno--Kas, Liosan (whom I still think is inno), now Sil... shit

arg, fuck it.

vote Thyrlan

I don't think Silanah's scum, and if there are still 3 scum around, this can give them the win.

ok, gotta run now. Back in like 2.5 hours.

#1446 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:39 PM

@gam - following the guy who Ci'ed you very quickly there, dont wanna make us suspicious or anything :p only kiddnig i still think its driss, but it could be you, you be agreeing with me way to much.

#1447 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

valiant distancing driss, but its such bullshit. every since i linked you two its been this half assed crap abck and forth. i revealed and voted you and thyrllan jumped in to counter, if he thought you were scum and didnt want to help you he would have kept his mouth shut, but he knows your scum and cant bring himself to it. you lost uberbad symp veng and now you both are desperate.

seriously if the innos dont belief me, just do the bloody math. its very unlikely theres a symp left so even if i am lynched we still win, if there was the poss of a symp, no way would i risk voting myself, but look no ones jumping on except thyr and his ci. come on its 2 killers on their own, fener drop the hammer and get going, this game is taking too long (and i wanna know if i am right :p)

#1448 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:46 PM

Ugh... here is my concern. Assuming you are innocent.

We lynch you. Then I die. 2 innos down. That leaves Thyr, D'riss, Korlat, Gamelon, Liosan. They lynch Thyr(scum). 3-1 innos.

D'riss, Korlat, Gamelon, Liosan.Then the night kill is Liosan(inno). At that point D'riss will vote Game, and Game will vote D'riss. Say Korlat chooses wrong. and Vote off D'riss and he isn't the killer. its 1-1 killers win

Are you willing to put your game in that hands of ?Korlat?

Am I missing something here?

EDIT because I forgot the NK in 2 days. and to clarify

This post has been edited by Fener: 02 December 2008 - 06:55 PM

#1449 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:50 PM

where are you?

#1450 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:54 PM

doh you said you die first, well i doubt that will happen as no doubt thyr will throw in that i am your symp or liosans or both so i would guess korlat, only playe ri cant see dying is driss or gamelon.

7 - 1 = 6 going into night.

1 nk cause we cant block it.

5 - 1 = 4 going into night.

1 nk

will be 3 on the final day, so it will come down to one player.

ahh i see what you mean, thats not so good. but surely by that stage someone will have a better idea of whats going on and vote off driss. seriously thyr counter when driss was looking for a lynch, its gotta be driss and thyr. theres a slim chance he revealed to have me lynched, but seriously he could have just nk'ed me if driss wasnt guilty. so i think its those two.

if he is inno, morgo is so fucking dead.

#1451 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:55 PM

ok ok, maybe a bit presumptuous to vote myself off, but when i am confident of something i jump in, its my nature.

remove vote

but let it be know i still think we have them pegged.

#1452 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:56 PM

forgot this, i am going to make dinner, if you dont want me to vote myself, well as far as i am concerned its me or him.

thyrllan

#1453 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:57 PM

dude... I am not going to put my game in the hands of Korlat. He is never here. We can't trust in that.

#1454 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:01 PM

I want to vote Thyr, but I want to hear what Liosan has to say. If I haven't heard from him in a couple hours I will vote. If I have to choose between the 2 of them (Sil or Thyr) I am choosing to believe Sil unless Liosan can convince me otherwise.

#1455 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:05 PM

Why do you believe Silanahs reveal over mine exactly?

#1456 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:08 PM

Not sure who im gonna believe.
I dislike everyone assuming im gonna be the nk though :p

Maybe I should go lurk...

#1457 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:10 PM

vote for either of us liosan, personally i think even korlat can type vote driss so i am not that worried. i have it driss 75% gamelon 25% as possible partners for thyrllan.

the only reason its not higher is they have done a lot of distancing since they were linked, and thyr tried to ci gamelon.

#1458 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:13 PM

View PostSilanah, on Dec 2 2008, 10:56 AM, said:

forgot this, i am going to make dinner, if you dont want me to vote myself, well as far as i am concerned its me or him.

thyrllan

It has to be you or him because if we kept both of you alive and voted wrong the game is over unless you are both inno which I really don't see.

#1459 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:15 PM

Its hard though, because I cant see why someone would reveal 2nd.

#1460 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:17 PM

if we succeeded in voting off driss and thyrllan is his partner he was doomed as i already said he was my second top suspect and i was going to block him. which means we would have lynched driss today and him tomorrow, ending the game with victory for us. Revealing has stopped us lynching driss and gave him breathing space to work.

driss wasnt on to reveal so he farted about asking questions about possible roles and then revealed.

read through it, you can see it coming a mile away, or at least i could.

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users